Very subtle, pewds

youtu.be/OtRLwkj8Dp4?t=223
Not even hiding it anymore.

Attached: pewds.jpg (1350x810, 170K)

Sorry fellas, the timestamp didn't copy correctly.
Skip to 3:43.

Go back to plebbit

???

>go back to plebbit xddddd haha do i fit in yet???

Based 30yo boomers who commented on that old fukkiretta video are redpilling the zoomers

Jow Forums would rather fall for bait threads than acknowledge a dog whistle from a guy who is watched regularly by millions of zoomers

Attached: 1547843713555.jpg (720x931, 60K)

boomer detected

Attached: 1522896838172.jpg (480x505, 38K)

Kys faggot

I didn't see or hear anything significant. Calling someone "savage" and using "power level" in the context of anime memes or discussion isn't really a Jow Forums thing.

I was excited a few months ago, but his nods have become weaker and less frequent

Absolute boomer. Watch it again, the context is clearly seperate from the memes and is about when he used to be more politically incorrect.

I like pewds and his content but I don't think so man. It's just a DBZ reference, nothing more.

this is why you should lurk for at least four years before posting

based and schizopilled

OK kid, so you're just trolling then, fine go have fun with your bullshit dog whistle that isn't even real. I'll just go back to le reddit LOL xD.

Fucking kys.

Attached: when_you're_fucking_retarded.jpg (660x715, 50K)

Since the latest wox thing it's like he don't give a fuck anymore.

Pewdiepie is based. I guess you missed the redpilling of his entire generation

>powerlevel reference
>metokur reference
>vaguely swastika shirt (but not really)

meh it's pretty good I think

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN
>sage

Attached: 1548184569374.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

He's saying his power level used to be higher when he had alt right hair.

He definitely comes here and is one of us. Godspeed, PewDiePie, continue to make the Gen Zyklon meme a reality.

pewdiepie and notch collaborated to make Minecraft and redpill gen Z

Attached: dio_retard.jpg (960x551, 69K)

Pewds, stop posting on pol unting you have something to actually show us

don't worry, will announce race war on saturday

The real pewds showed up once. I have no way of confirming it but you could just feel it was him

Attached: 1534469855467.jpg (1489x3158, 1.75M)

He's memeing on niggers pretty hard

>6,000 years
I can never tell if he is really frog whistling or if it's just coincidence

I don't know what you're referring to at 3:43 but at 0:19 the annotation in the center says NIGGERS across half the screen for a split-second.

What said, that's the real important bit of that video.

I was in that thread too, it was definitely him. That was right before he moved the doll in the video. Poor guy, he got redpilled and didn't realize the level of opposition he'd face in the real world for making funny jokes.

"Power level" is a dragonball thing, which is what that shaggy meme is referencing. Shaggy's white hair and aura is similar to goku's ultra instinct form which is basically ascendant god-king power level. He does browse the site for sure, probably /gif/ and /a/, but what hes commenting on has nothing to do with the 'chon

NIGGER NIGGERNIGER

Also Bane/CIA big guy in background monitor

Attached: NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER.png (1524x720, 790K)

stop spamming your shit on here 24/7 you fucking retard

he's clearly a channer, but his content is still extremely leddit-tier because that's what his mouth breathing fanbase is