I will do the Address when the Shutdown is over

>I will do the Address when the Shutdown is over.

>I look forward to giving a “great” State of the Union Address in the near future!

A WOMAN CHECK MATE'D HIS DUMB ASS.

BEND THE KNEE YOU ORANGE MUSHROOM PENISHEAD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 8.23.24 PM.png (588x270, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wins. No one gives a shit about the Speaker of the House and her trying to flex muscle is as stupid as when John Boehner was doing it against Obama.

When Ginsberg is announced dead, no one will remember this.

>He wins.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's no longer pathetic as fuck, it's crossed into fucking hilarious.

>No one gives a shit about the Speaker
then why doesn't he give his state of the union address?
oh wait because he does give a shit

How the fuck did he win when she just beat his dumb geriatric ass?

The President WILL get inside Pelosi, Hell or high water.

>oh wait because he does give a shit
Of course he does give a shit, but he lost because Nancy is too based.

Calm down David Brock.

eww

Imagine being cucked by a retarded bitch with alzheimers

this.. she wants to make dipshit faces behind him and the media would eat that shit up.

lol this is only going to get better and better yes oh yes

democrats aren't going to show up when he does it regardless if the government is open or not

Narrator: "This didn't actually delay the address. Since the Democrat base is immeasurably more dependent on the federal government, they agreed to fund the wall mere days later."

I was hoping he would do it in the senate out of spite

nigga that's rape

>The President WILL get inside Pelosi

Attached: disgusted.jpg (227x222, 6K)

he wins because this nigga don't even care if he gives that speech or if the shit comes back on, he's stalling until they can lay off government employees permanently and until EBT shutdown causes a chimpout

he wants the government to stay shut down. this buys more time. drain the swamp...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People still thinking he giving one to Pelosi.....you are gonna lose hard 2020 if you think so simple kiddo.

Attached: 1547939586113.png (393x385, 160K)

just imagine donald cock slapping young nancy with his monster dong

Attached: 5c2e87ddad9571382135b1c4-750.jpg (680x510, 66K)

>consistently hires the swamp

do you really believe this pile of horse shit that you just typed?

(you)

Attached: 1531537642159.jpg (720x690, 42K)

Now people anticipate the end of the shutdown (because everyone wants to know what Trump will say next) thereby increasing pressure on Dems.

Trump is a genius.

Attached: 1534526625627.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Why can't he do the address in the house chamber?

Weird move from him, but honestly holding it somewhere eles would've been a good show, but that's about all. I wonder if he has some 12d chess in mind.

>thinking trump wants to speak in front of millions while a saggy hag with 7 eyelids licks her teeth for 2 hours

the state of lefty/pol/,

Get inside her mind to maybe fuck that up otherwise ew that bitch is an ugly bat sag hag

thanks?

>dis nigga on Jow Forums looking for victories
You know not the powers you play with!

Attached: 1403516920355.png (200x220, 222K)

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Th-this is her prerogative. sh-she's in control okay, I can't do anything
PFPFAHAHAHAHAHA

Nancy said no, and Trump is a vagina

>He wins

Attached: 1541553763378.jpg (460x322, 29K)

She's too pretty for that fat piece of shit

Attached: 104551747-GettyImages-694161838-nancy-pelosi.530x298.jpg (530x298, 22K)

>being so stupid that you think she will show up at all and not give her own 30min rebut on to what he said after.

He does. Alternative is to go against tradition and look like he's forcing himself into the chamber. He waits until the government is up and running again, which it will be within a month, and just does it later. Where's the win for Pelosi? A pyrrhic victory at best.

itt: silly faggot /leftypol/ trannies
go dilate your fuckwounds, uglies
>in all fields

Pelosi was never more than "cute". Now she's old she's exactly the same as any other granny.

next thursday
/roll 77

It feels like he knows a deal is close. Who knows what kind of deal, tho.

He's correct Constitutionally. He lost a battle here but must win the war and get the wall funding. Their next move will be to impeach, then they should know...
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

>Why can't he do the address in the house chamber?
because he has to be invited into the house chamber

The win is in that she just showed she can control him. Doesn't matter if she looks like a vindictive cunt, liberals love that. Trump now looks weak

>alternatives
Yeah, those were the alternatives before he put his foot down and insisted that he's having the SOTU. She called his bluff and this is him walking away with his tail between his leads. You've got some hardcore cognitive dissonance going on if you read it any other way.

>thinking not showing up would benefit her
>thinking that you actually need a 30 minute rebuttal response like you don't know what she'll say
>thinking anybody gives a shit what she says

Dems care more by cancelling. Clearly constantly ravaged at this point, attacking children. You die now.

he's weak

creepy

>Trump now looks weak
To who? Repubs see that the Dem Speaker has just broken with all tradition and forced the President out of a 100 year unbroken tradition of the President doing the SOTU address in Congress, Dems get a meaningless victory today but go down in history as the first party to do this, thus setting precedent.

Celebrating this is the stupidest of the stupid, unless you're a Trump supporter in which case it's yet another win.

He can address the nation anytime without prior approval from her.

Pelosi is giving Trump an absolute lesson in raw naked power politics on the shutdown.

This kind of politics is like a craft, or something you can learn, and improve on.

Pelosi knows how to run this game hard, and Trump has no idea.

They may well land the killer blow on Trump out of this, which I thought very unlikely even a few days ago.

Damn. Why doesn't he just give it? I'm not following his end game here

Yup, and it eats at you inside that he's still winning xD
Post another epic retard meme, faggot

ha can but not in the house chamber
he has to be invited in

I know Trump was pissed at these idiots before, but this for him is personal. I really think it is going to be WW3 in our govt now. Like lots of things leaking and people going to prison. I don't think he is holding shit back after this. One thing ive seen with this guy over 30 years is you don't embarrass him on any level.

The absolute state of the union

Attached: cmdnz.jpg (460x420, 52K)

882. I got you

Not really, just aware that there are checks and balances in the US system which is a great thing. Trump is playing along with those checks and balances instead of throwing his toys out the pram which is what they were hoping for.

End result - the first President in all of televised history to not perform a State Of The Union is a Republican who was basically banned from doing so by a Dem Speaker. Congrats on setting precedent you dumb libs.

Something is up. There was no need to send those tweets tonight. This is completely out of character for Trump.

she reeeeeeeeeeally doesn't like flying commercial LOOOOOOL

Pelosi literally looks worse than Trump now you mouth breather.

Cut off the electricity to the Capitol building.

Why not just stream yourself from the oval office on Twitter or something.

By some archaic tradition, the President is not permitted in the Senate chambers. It has been a normal form of decorum for the House Speaker to 'invite' the President to deliver the State of the Union from the House. Odd as this sounds, this tradition is normally carried forth when adults are in charge of the House.

i agree, it is weird for him but maybe he wanted to let it soak in for a week, that or give something for the media to talk about until next week. The funny part is they had SS out all day saying the SOTU speech would happen there or somewhere else.

>He wins

Attached: robertmueller.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>trump is playing along with those checks and balances
He's not playing along, he lost. The point is that this is the first time he's been checked in his entire presidency so far.

Nope.

You really are playing checkers, don’t you

Why do these lefty shills come here and pretend typing out long HAHA's as if anyone cares? Anyways, that was one of Pelosi aces, she thought this card would damage Trump. He just let her play it, she looks petty, he looks respectful. She's going to cave soon.

Nobody is perfect. He at least acknowledged he lost by stating it's not happening. At least he still has his dignity. But that doesn't mean he's completely lost this battle! Government is still shut down

>as if anyone cares
you replied

You're going to be pissed when she caves.

2 state of the union speeches???

It's the nature of the beast. Pelosi has some power as Speaker and this is one of the few petty ways she can wield it. Instead of fight it, he's just powering down for a more important fight. Who the fuck even watches the SOTU anyway? Meaningless, and he'll do it anyway once the government shutdown is over.

how in the fuck is this a loss considering the media will jump at any chance to cover any modicum of his presidency, trump willingly participating in an actual speaking engagement or not.

breaking tradition because orange man bad is what this will translate to.

at any moment he could address the nation in a number of mediums and people would watch.

This isn't a win for anyone, our entire government seems like autistic children because of this.

This. They literally set the precedent as spiteful and vindictive. It's a win for Trump.

House rules are informal and not part of the Constitution.

>Jow Forumsppets are actually trying to spin this as a victory for Trump when he just did an empathic and complete caving to Pelosi.

Attached: 1533723236926.gif (547x304, 917K)

And? You're trying to pretend like this is a win for the Dems and rub it in. Nobody is seething over your post. It looks desperate.

Trump's typical M.O. He baits his opponent who's built a career on being a Serious, Respectable politician into going overboard and doing something truly batshit and embarrassing (usually by being a little crazy himself, or maybe simply by continually prodding their latent hatred and rage), then immediately flipping the switch and becoming the adult in the room, leaving himself standing on the high ground. Since Trump is Trump, he gets a pass on whatever silly shit he had to pull to provoke the reaction while the target looks like they completely lost their mind.

Besides Pelosi being a historic cunt and refusing to invite the president to the SOTU purely out of spite, there was:
- Rubio desperately resorting to dick jokes on the campaign trail, then Trump immediately made Rubio look like a child for it in the next debate (even while subtly bragging about his cock size)
- The MSM flushing their ethics and credibility down the toilet after constant trolling and attacks from Trump
- The second debate after Trump threatened to throw Hillary in jail and made her look like a complete fool with the 'Abe Lincoln' shit. The last question asked for the candidates to say something nice about each other. Hillary went first and gave a snide, backhanded answer, then Trump followed and gave Hillary genuine compliments.

Trump really is the troll-in-chief.

Attached: 1486350357862.png (804x595, 739K)

Nancy and her merry band of Jews have fully fallen for the "Trump is irrationally vain and petty" meme. They used the SOTU as a way to put a time limit on the shutdown, mistakenly believing that Trump would refuse to miss out on the most prestigious speech anyone can make.

This isn't cucking, this is removing an enemy piece from the board in the Wall fight. Ultimately it may result in giving the SOTU sooner than otherwise possible since the Dems wouldn't concede anything until the SOTU date passed in the conviction that Trump would fold to preserve his ego.

Trump the meme and Trump the man are only distantly related.

Attached: 1541029628539.png (777x571, 488K)

Haha. Trump is unpredictable. See how this plays out.

>N-nobody is seething

Attached: 01223132113121.png (893x828, 1003K)

SOTU isn't Constitutional either.

Between this and Trump cancelling her trip, they are even. Sounds like a pathway to a deal to me.

Attached: received_291657285034904.jpg (1225x1600, 173K)

I know I'll catch a lot of shit for this but Trump is such a fucking genius it is stunning. He is playing her like a fucking fiddle. Call me whatever you want but I unironically cannot see this any other way then 12D chess. The SOTU doesn't even matter, he has just been dragging the whole country through the political mud so thoroughly he wants to redpill the whole country and it is working. I knew Trump was a master negotiator but holy fucking shit I never thought I would witness such stellar political moves in my life. If it wasn't real and right before my eyes I wouldn't believe it and yet here we are, watching the dems try over and over and over to pin this on Trump and he just deflects the attention right back on them but harder. This man is legitimately divine. God bless DJT, living legend.

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (655x527, 59K)

lol it just makes her and the democrats look like the obstructionist they are. trump is again playing 36d go with these retards and continually makes them look bad again and again, when in reality the president should not be looking as good as he is during a shutdown like this.

Attached: die_hard3.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

It Aint a parliment, wombat fellater
No PM no premier no queen no confidence votes
Pelosi is fucking things up
Trump was elected to bring security, wall and all.
Dem clock punchers are the only ones losing money from shutdown so she is cannibalizing her base, while making a mockery of her leadership

MEANWHILE
in all fields mates

This can only mean one thing.
>we have the house votes needed

I'll admit, I'm fucking tilted over this. However, God is with Trump so despite my deep frustration over this God will vindicate Trump & shut Nancy & all the other Leftist fools down.

Attached: 1546574929382m.jpg (536x1024, 51K)

>the entire worldwide intellectual weight of the left vs a guy who used to run the Miss America pageant
>the guy who ran the Miss America is winning
I'm having the weirdest dream.