Right wing responsible for all murders

talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/anti-defamation-league-report-right-wing-extremists-2018-murders?fbclid=IwAR12eZ89fETxDfbcG-Um2DwEye1BpiNIPFkP-du2ZMUrVDlDSY4KuuVLBVo

Is this true? Have we become the niggers we loathe so much?

Attached: right.jpg (1122x626, 83K)

And it's only going to get worse for you fucking leftist faggots.

Get your affairs in order.

Attached: 1542573366627.jpg (1795x2046, 560K)

They count muslims and commies as "Right Wing"

>ADL
>is this true?

Ha

>The report focuses on incidents like the February mass school shooting in Parkland, Florida, committed by a teenager who expressed sympathy towards white supremacist ideology; the massacre at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue by an avowed anti-Semite; and the shooting spree at a Tallahassee yoga studio by a man bent on committing violence against women.

Only the Tree of Life shooting would I classify as "right-wing" violence.

all in the definitions, white prison gangs are considered right wing, black prison gangs aren't counted at all as extremists

>Ignoring jewish mafias and organized crime
>Ignoring islamic jihadis
>Ignoring abortions by feminists
>Ignoring trannies suicides and not counting them as murder by the enablers and promoters of this lunacy

I will have to say no, political extremism is live and wild, rw is just got here

I thought he was a anti Trumper?

That was pittsburgh

>Lefties are incompetent retards who can't even kill themselves half the time
No shit, retard. Now how many violent attacks by the Left have there been compared to the Right?

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

>(((ADL)))
Isn't there entire organization founded on the belief a Jewish pedophile was innocent?

their*

(((ADL)))
Nice source faggot

lol

Attached: Average JIDF poster.jpg (1181x1587, 241K)

>extremist murder

See this is what you have to understand. Who defines "extremist"? Far leftists and Muslims aren't extremists in the MSM, only straight white men who don't apologize for being straight white men. I've seen the list of "right wing terror attacks" in Wikipedia for instance. One of them was some guy who was upset at his company for firing him or something and flew his plane into a building killing himself and injuring one other.

"Right wing extremism" is everything that a white person does.

Attached: 1484439089100.gif (342x239, 981K)

Read deeper into the statement. Whenever a RIGHT WINGER commits murder, they're EXTREMISTS. Every time a LEFT WINGER commits murder, they're just vanilla left wingers.

I hate this faggot so much HQ was such garbage

I just threw up in my mouth

Are there any clear examples of nonwhites doing racially motivated shit and not making it onto the list that would prove this article is just lefty dribble?

>right-wingers
i fucking hate that label. they would add islamic attacks to 'right wing' and then when 'right wing' attacks are so high they can blame it on trump and conservatives etc

Because everyone of them was staged

(((ADL)))

Attached: mass-shooters-registered-cara-always-right-democrats-members-onal-orlando-23402102.png (500x700, 138K)

Yeah im sure all those black on black murders were purely right wing.

If the right wing committed murders, there wouldn't be an ADL left to spew lies.

only because 80 IQ niggers aren't even smart enough to kill another human for extremist reasons, all they believe in is gibs and rims.

None of those really seem unfair, but I know better than to think a report like this is accurate.

Spending an afternoon with a pair of binoculars in Chicago.

>anti-defamation-league
Opinion discarded.

Utter bullshit.

more is coming if they don't ease up on white genocide

no, this is just ADL doing its job
but we'll pump those numbers up OP don't worry - this nation will be clean soon enough

Murder itself is extreme so all murder is committed by an extremist , therefore left wingers committed almost all extremist murders in the US in 2018 (niggers)

>ADL
Yeah, I'm sure there's no bias, omissions or manipulation in their categorising.
Regardless, how many of the regular murders were committed by blue voters/supporters?
How many were committed by illegal aliens?
How many were black?
Or is it wrong-think to wonder about those statistics?

Attached: electionmurdermap.gif (905x723, 486K)

In their last one about terrorist attacks and how it was disproportionately right wing if you actually examined them case by case it was totally full of shit.
There was a guy who firebombed a mosque after a Somali muslim tried to blow up a Christmas tree with a bomb.
For whatever (((reason))) they chose to only count one of those as a right wing terrorist attack and didn't count the other one as a muslim or terrorist attack of any kind.

MEANWHILE
in all fields mates.

don't forget they were also basically counting a bunch of regular hate crimes as terrorism (as long as they were committed by whites), and many general crimes committed by skins as terrorism as well ie, some domestic went wrong in a trailer park and a methhead killed his wife boom it's terrorism

The ADL counts murders that aren't politically motivated as terror attacks

>the literal hundreds of black guys killing whitey aren't racial hate crime

Saved

Attached: 45EE512A-BF0A-4C99-A338-2B6FA61F8B91.jpg (800x588, 92K)

>we
not reading one post i can tell you're not one of us. you got the wrong place hirem

>you're not one of us
cringe, did you watch a triforce timestamp or something faggot?

They are now so far deep, that all headlines are suspected even by the normies.
MSM credibility is zero

That's because a conservative person murdering someone is extreme
A liberal murdering someone is a common nigger

Attached: 4DbB45T.jpg (2448x3264, 1.14M)

we really need to meme that ALL crossracial homicide is rooted in leftism and multiculturalism honestly
though I'd be satisfied in forcing into the public conversation the link between high degrees of black violence done to whites and the "fug whitey" attitude which can be referred to as a flame directly stoked by leftism
we've had to tolerate the backhanded "white oppression causes black violence" way of trying to blame rightists for black targeting of whites. that shit needs reversal

there is no us, tooth-challenged mate.
welcome new friend.

>we are anony
I flinched

rightfully so

Attached: 1547245725028.jpg (1044x1070, 100K)

Frendy reminder
The ADL was created to protect a pedophile who also murdered his victim
And even though the pay to play justice system got him out of the death sentence the towns people still broke into the jail and killed him .
Just remember when the justice system is rigged you must take justice into your own hands .

Attached: 1548054675659.jpg (837x736, 19K)

It's always Atheists or Muslims or Democrats one of those