B-but he's Jewish you guys!!!

>b-but he's Jewish you guys!!!

Attached: Catholic Sandmann.png (869x652, 953K)

Never trust a Catholic.

Attached: star_of_remphan.jpg (600x450, 51K)

How does he still look like a faggot at that young age?

The Catholic Church is a Jewish institution to undermine Christianity and control Christians.

i hate this fucking topic already let it die but anyone not on the side of the kid in this one is either a shill or a moron.

All the people saying he's jewish are literal leftypol shills trying to splinter our movement and turn us against each other

fuck any of you that fell for this

Ah cute, he thinks a hexagram can only ever mean one thing.
And yet Jews openly show contempt and desire to crush it openly.
>i hate this fucking topic already let it die
>fuck any of you that fell for this
That's the point of the thread. I'm trying to kill the "HE A JEW" shit so we can get back to defending him for doing what is right.

None of the people in that picture look white.

Neither do the folks in pic related.

Attached: pentecost.jpg (1024x638, 108K)

Is this the pedophile elite we've been obsessed about?

Fuck off Leaf

t. Catholic pedo

t. fag who can't afford a six pack of chicken cutlets

I've had 3 steaks per day for the last 4 years but keep believing those polish shill threads based on someone who got denied a visa.

He's such a cute kid

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

>I've had 3 steaks per day
t. butthurt leaf larping as rich

>jew
>Christian
What's the difference?

t. Jew

catholics are all pedophiles

You're paying way too much attention to JIDF shills. Just call them a kike when they start a thread, post a few redpills, and then leave. Eventually they'll get tired of it, and move onto a new tactic.

Attached: frankschool.jpg (1608x1600, 723K)

don't listen to recycle nigger threads, honestly it isn't that bad

Fuck off leaf

Jow Forums would suck Hillarys dick if she put on a MAGA hat

>Christianity is a Jewish cultural pathogen designed to undermine gentiles and control them.

FTFY

>Protestant Christianity built on "Have it YOUR way by starting YOUR OWN church and believing what YOU want!" is a Jewish cultural pathogen designed to undermine gentiles and control them.
FTFY

You have the Protestants pegged, now you just need to accept that the Caths and Orthos aren't much better.

Attached: alt right nationalist christian argument guide.png (1960x680, 282K)

You just know he has been molested

This.
Those faggots claim everything is a False Flag or psyop. they are just engaging in D&C

so many schizos BTFO in this thread, why is there even internet connection in looney house

Nichloas Sandmann is a based german catholic.

His very existence puts fear into the hearts of our enemies.

this

Attached: 13156468573458345.jpg (1600x1200, 380K)

this without a fucking doubt. this story is kryptonite to the media, so they'd prefer everyone forgot it as quickly as possible. the angle shilled on Jow Forums is "oh he's a jew, this is a psyop, ignore pls"

we all know that caths are kike's dogs, but overall the star is an Indian symbol that kikes took as a political-religious symbol for themselves.

Attached: 1547452405959.jpg (300x318, 23K)

*cultural Catholics that rarely if ever pray the rosary or go to mass

t. Protty

Attached: 1491867266659.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)