Why did this guy kill his pregnant wife and two kids? was that the alpha move?

why did this guy kill his pregnant wife and two kids? was that the alpha move?

Attached: 8_Chris-Watts-Shanann-Watts9.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0qZZc2nNzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they wouldn't shut up

Idk user but he looked much better afterwards

Attached: wats.jpg (1000x1000, 905K)

He was a Homosexual. Look it up

looks like Zim Zam

found out they werent his kids

Maybe she said she would divorce him and take his stuff and make his children hate him?

Because he didn’t want the white race to survive.

>that creepy part where tv decides to show baby in wom

48:45

youtube.com/watch?v=G0qZZc2nNzM

BEcause he uses razors! To shave!

Alpha? Has complete white homogenous family- decides to murder them all. Beta- MAX

another image pops up of a skull rising out of oil... It was very creepy, and very coincidental

have you guys seen the video of the girl laugh coming out of the closet? two women investigators, both hear it and act like it was some 'toy' that made the noise. super creepy stuff

wow thats demonic level coincidence

Did he play football?

never trust a chad or tyrone

>was that the alpha move?
nope, chicken shit beta cuck move

to start a new life with some thot

it didn't work out too good

2 words
>social media whore

This. He couldn’t stand the idea of being with a roastie after riding a thick fucking cock.

He is from Colorado. Murdering is just what they do.

What are signs a guy is a chad? Asking bc girl.

you're sucking his dick is a good sign

they were bankrupt renting a nice house they couldnt really afford. he was just some dumb construction worker while his wife made a lot more money than he did.

Because he was a fucking faggot who fell for new pussy. Weak cunt.

He was a faggot getting ass fucked by some guy he met online. He probably hated women/girls.

Please point it out user. This is 10x spookier than /x/ atm.

his wife seemed to have made him wear those dumb thrive patches and drink thrive juice and eat thrive food. no wonder he went nuts

there's also the shadow moving across the stairs. it's obvious that the wife and girls weren't going to let him get away with what he did. it's not demonic what was happening. it's real and the spirit world exists.

Attached: 1510254142668.jpg (2284x2470, 951K)

timestamps please

I wouldn't have been able to handle a wife who posts every waking moment on social media. Obviously not enough to murder someone, but it would be fucking annoying. Glad my wife deleted hers not long after I deleted mine. Social media is both cancer and cringe.

>Glad my wife deleted hers not long after I deleted mine
She has a spare.

Its not like I demanded or even requested her to get rid of it. She did it on her own. Would be kind of pointless.

she did it to throw you off the trail of her fucking black guys on her alt facebook account.

>living around niggers

kek

Attached: 1548191060607.jpg (797x832, 508K)

"Alpha" isn't a real thing, the studies the term comes from were flawed.
And even if they weren't, it has absolutely nothing to do with human beings who are far too socially complex for such dichotomies to truly apply to us.
Maybe stop viewing the world through such simplistic filters.
In the real world, hamsters don't always get a pelt just because they push a button. he had problems that your contrived little archetypes and simplistic rhetoric don't account for.

He she loved him for becoming such an asshole...

Attached: shannanwatts.png (931x595, 658K)

He met a new woman who convinced him to kill his wife and kids to start a new life with her.

Women are behind it

Exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. I couldn't have a woman documenting a bunch of shit I'm doing day in and day out to people I probably don't even like or know.

No it was a bitch move.

Pretty much. A Chad will have your panties wet, or At least you know that's why he's into you without being creepy. It's up to you to choose whether or not he's worth impregnating you. Choose wisely.

Which vid is this! Im losing my mind here, I want to see spooks. Pls.

Just check into it. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Funny how that works.

Your wife getting blacked.