Just in case you were not already 100% sure . . . . we are living through the end of days

Just in case you were not already 100% sure . . . . we are living through the end of days

Its prob to late but get your shit together.

>inb4 kike shills say abortion is good because of nigger babies, absolutely degenerate

Attached: end of days.png (622x527, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-24-weeks
youtu.be/UMA_s5FnLO8
lifesitenews.com/news/how-babies-were-left-to-die-nurse-recounts-horrors-of-infanticide-practice-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that the ((((((ONE WORLD)))))) Trade Center? As if the clues about 9/11 being a jewish ritual to open the new millennium of j*wish domination weren't blatant enough.

a-are we the baddies? literally are we (the US) the baddies? We're not Rome, we're Carthage sacrificing children to Moloch.

The USA is the globo homo headquarters

>full term abortions

Shaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyyy bruh

Damn

abortion is based it controls nigger population and gives white women who fuck niggers a way out or the situation before they are perma-fucked with a black kid

There are probably life extending compounds that they can only extract from late term unborn children.
The body parts will be for sale soon :)

Remove DC, LA, NYC, and SF, and we aren't that bad.

>inb4 kike shills say abortion is good because of nigger babies, absolutely degenerate

Nigger, most of pol has agreed for years that abortion is a necessary evil. Fuck off.

And all the demons on social media are cheering.

Pulipurtent stem cells right? Puliurpent isn't the correct word but it's something close to that

Wait so if you can abort up to 9 months, isn’t the baby already pretty much done at that point? They are actively going inside and killing the baby. Why don’t they just take it out and break it’s neck? What’s the difference at 9 months?

Come to terms with the fact that we live in a culture that LITERALLY worships death at this point.
Death is literally their god.

The one true living God is going to empty his wrath upon this land, and I cannot wait.

Sodom and Gomorrah is gonna look like a birthday candle compared to what's coming for us.

>pol

>>inb4 kike shills say abortion is good because of nigger babies
Sure looks like a whole lot of brown babies getting the ax to me

Attached: Abortion Rates.png (884x906, 271K)

abortion is good because of nigger babies

>Reproductive Health
for whores that don't reproduce

Wasn't always that way, but yeah, the parasite has consumed the host.

Yep, a giant scorpion stinger.

I though it was never too late to turn to God.

And texas and Florida and Oklahoma and Wyoming and Montana and Arizona and utah

QR on "Reproductive Health Act"?

TWENTY FOUR FUCKING WEEKS??? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-24-weeks

How can any human alive agree to killing a 24 week baby? I personally know a person who was born prematurely at 27 weeks and is now 6 years old.

How in the FUCK is that not murder?

Really wish christfags would stop making this a religious issue and bringing their /x/ tier shit into it.

This is basic evil.

Here is the truth. It’s never to late to repent my brothers.
youtu.be/UMA_s5FnLO8

Ya, the board we are on retard.

>Why don’t they just take it out and break it’s neck?
Sometimes they basically do

>lifesitenews.com/news/how-babies-were-left-to-die-nurse-recounts-horrors-of-infanticide-practice-
>Jill Stanek was a nurse at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois in 1999 when she discovered that babies born alive after failed abortions purposely were being left to die in the "soiled utility room," which, says Stanek, is a room where biohazard materials and soiled linens are disposed of.

>"That’s where nursing staff took these babies and left them to die."

>"Christ hospital - and we now know other hospitals and clinics around the country - are involved in an abortion procedure called ‘induced labor abortion,’" says Stanek in the video, entitled "Kill and Destroy". In this type of abortion, she says, the abortionist inserts a medication into the birth canal of the mother and induces premature labor.

>"My experience was that they [the babies] survive as short as a few minutes, to once, almost as long as an eight hour shift.

>"To be clear these were living babies who were left out to die. And they were issued both birth and death certificates according to Illinois state law."

>we are living through the end of days
nah, that's still 20+ years off when climate change completely roots all the agriculture needed to keep 9 billion people alive.

Attached: 5PEDrUK.jpg (697x620, 56K)

i am Still waiting for this world to end, dont know if there is a god,but if there is, im BEGGING him to delet us from this Hell

Lol it's plutipotent. Made up two words with that last post cuz i wanted to shoot my load b4 i googled

the country must be split apart.

>boo hoo, muh babies
Fuck yourself, OP.

If the population isn't cut in half within 50 years, widespread unemployment will topple civilization. We need to start aggressively culling the population, and abortion up to the point of infanticide is a great start.

then russia/canada would just become a breadbasket and mostly niggers would starve who fuckin cares

> t. a literal child
pro tip: blend a ton of apple seeds and drink it

jefferson warned us that once our cities became as large as europe's we would turn just as corrupt. of course now our largest cities are even larger than theirs so really it all makes sense.

its his world, Change my mind.

Attached: MolochCanaan.gif (200x352, 61K)

>Really wish christfags would stop making this a religious issue and bringing their /x/ tier shit into it.

It's not even a religious issue, it's a philosophical issue.

Do you, or do you not believe that morality is objective?

A. You believe that morality is objective, and thus has an extrinsic source that makes its morality known through natural law. We arbitrarily named that source "god"

B. You don't think that morality is objective, and thus, ALL morals are simply a matter of opinion.

It's kind of hard to say murder is evil, and then in the next sentence say that there's no such thing as objective evil.

>We need to start aggressively culling the population
Up against the wall then, you demonic faggot.

White women who fuck niggers deserve to be ostracized

Attached: what race is it.jpg (477x637, 54K)

based mexican
you can come through the wall

Remove the blacks and the Mexicans, we're like the safest country. Then the Jews will have nothing to distract everyone with.

Abortions keep the nigger population down so I'm extremely conflicted about whether or not it should be legal

The old 1970 law already allowed for abortions in the state up to 24 weeks. This new one allows for abortions later than that if the healthcare professional deems it necessary for the health of the mother or if the fetus doesn't look like it'll make it.

you're a defeatist bitch

A permanent record for their eventual judgement.

There is no such thing as a necessary evil. Abortion is never permissible under any circumstance.

so you admit you'd rather have millions of extra niggers being born every year?
because that's exactly what an abortion ban would give you.

Yes, the U.S. media and government is a force for evil.

That is what I'm saying it is not a christfag issue its one of basic morality.

>its his world

if by "his" you mean satan, then yes, that's sadly true. Even Christ called satan the prince of this world

Dear God

Attached: Why.jpg (663x579, 38K)

It is murder. Everybody who signed the law knows it's murder but they did it anyway.

My God. It is pluripotent you dipshit.

Look, the cold hard reality is: if not for abortion the USA would be 40% black right now, and increasing.

Until we get better birth control this is literally necessary, or until we get the spine to kill all the nigs

Kill them nigger babies!!!

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

>moloch NWO human sacrifice temple lit after mass infant sacrifice is convened

Really makes you think

Yes there is and yes it is at this point. If it was still 1950, sure I'd say no but we don't live in that timeline anymore.

That pic really needs a shekel roach hat.

what happens in a month when ginsberg croaks, gets replaced with Amy Barrett, and roe v. wade gets overturned?

I would rather save a single white child’s life than worry about those niggers being born
A bullet later in life is worth less than any white child

This to be honest familia

No. You endorse the murder of children. There is no justification for this. You are abhorrent.

The original north tower was also 1 WTC. It's the address.

The whole world's population could live in a area less than the size of Texas, at less than the density of paris.

this is false for a simple reason: morality is defined by what preserves human life. that is inherently relative, but absolute from the perspective of a human.

abortion ends human life. no one can dispute that fact:
1) the embryo is life by the most agreed upon definitions of life
2) the embryo has human DNA, distinct from its host (mother)

It's life. It can only be described as human, genetically. If you end it, you have ended human life. Ethics is inherently tied to preserving human life. If you end human when it doesn't preserve human life, you are acting unethically.

Thus, the vast majority of abortions are unethical.

It’s not necessary
This is a shill talking point your saying a nigger dying is worth the price of a white baby dying

its rejection of humanity

That's actually why he pushed this shit

>absolutely refuses to call the laws of nature God
lmao get a loaf of this heathen

We the Catholics tried to warn you.
We tried to push your degeneracy away but the values were subverted.

Now you worship Moloch, be prepared to go full Tlaloc soon.

yes but there is no niglet to suffer in juvenile hall this way

50million+ less niggers thanks to Margaret Sanger, who was a luciferian and globalist. This is what we call a paradox

>That is what I'm saying it is not a christfag issue its one of basic morality.

The cosmic entity we named "god" is the source of natural law. Through the understand of natural law and science, we learn about the world.
But then, the next question arises.
What is the nature of human beings specifically.
You're not a rock, or a tree, or a river, so it really does not benefit you to know how to be "good" at being any of those things.
You need to know, specifically, how to be good at being a human.

This is where the concept of "Christ" comes in.
He's not just the universal, cosmic, unfathomable truth.
He's the truth diluted into human form, the "cliffnotes" version of what is expected from YOU, not from all of creation.

Not so fast... we will be at war soon. All beaners must self deport.

Plutarch 110AD
With full knowledge and understanding they themselves offered up their own children, and those who had no children would buy little ones from poor people and cut their throats as if they were so many lambs or young birds; meanwhile the mother stood by without a tear or moan; but should she utter a single moan or let fall a single tear, she had to forfeit the money, and her child was sacrificed nevertheless; and the whole area before the statue was filled with a loud noise of flutes and drums took the cries of wailing should not reach the ears of the people.

Quintus Curtius 1st Century
Some also advocated the revival of a religious rite which had been discontinued for many generations and which I certainly would not have thought to be at all acceptable to the gods – namely the sacrifice of a free-born male child to Saturn. Such sacrilege – to use a more appropriate word than sacrifice – the Carthaginians inherited from their founders, and they are said to have continued the practice right down to the time of their city’s destruction.

Attached: hour.jpg (465x436, 127K)

At This point you must realize They Enjoy it, They Smile everytime they kill an innocent child, They dont care if its murder or anything else, Because they can away with it

The morality question is one the left and feminist try to shit down and out right ignore because if something like killing Babies weeks before their possible birth is not morally wrong then how can things like slavery racism or sexism be wrong their is no objective moral system then

>morality is defined by what preserves human life

Attached: 1538986349244.jpg (540x540, 15K)

This is horrific

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

That's why it's called a necessary evil. Ever heard the phrase sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make an omlete? It's just something that must be done at this point. It's a terrible thing, suck it up.

>Thus, the vast majority of abortions are unethical.
Every last one is unethical.

Sodom, Gomorrah, New York, San Francisco

In Roman times you could do abortion up to 6 years after birth, these assholes will want this too. But I have an idea how to beat them with their own nonsense. Declare that an artificial womb is a womb, because trannies-rights. Declare that if a baby is put back in the womb, it counts as technically unborn. Happens now with some surgeries where they take baby out to operate and put it back in. Then make a giant "artificial womb", put that shit in a truck for easy travel. Drive around picking up libtards and shoving them into the womb. Claim they are unborn, use giant forceps to tear them apart. It's not murder, it's an abortion faggot, my artificial womb, my choice.

this is a bullshit reason
we shouldnt have to trick problem people into being the best padding for a soft eugenics program. This isnt dealing with any problem at it's core

kys
you are worse than a nigger

Imagine unironically believing abortion is killing children. Fucking chr*stian larpers lmao

>implying blacks would have the forethought and take the responsibility of using birth control even if it were provided for free

He is here now, you should have a front row seat

The bible is full of people being killed for reasons, is that not the rejection of humanity as well?

The death of a million black babies is not worth a single white baby if you believe otherwise you’re a shill

>morality is defined by what preserves human life

You're basing your logical argument on a false pre-supposition.
Namely, in the cosmic scheme of things, who the fuck SAYS you "ought" to live?
99.99999% of the universe is dead.
If no moral authority says that life is more ethical than death, then once again we revert back to moral relativism, and it is only a matter of opinion, rather than fact.

The end does not justify the means you worthless consequentialist.

except that white women that get abortions are overwhelmingly white trash gutter skanks
if you think every white life is sacred then you clearly have never lived among rural white degenerates

>be prepared to go full Tlaloc soon
FUCK.THAT. This is one gringo who took some time to study Meso-American history. You still gave me chills though user.

people wouldve purged all nigs by now

Imagine believing a child weeks away from birth is not a child

may God strike them both

feel free to counter the argument, faggot