Lol Nancy won

No SOTU until after the shutdown ends, Trump caved

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-01-23-23-44-34.png (1079x908, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/11/education-gap-explains-american-politics/575113/
newsweek.com/mueller-report-trump-helped-putin-destabilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541
businessinsider.com/rudy-giuliani-trump-wont-answer-mueller-obstruction-of-justice-questions-2018-11
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lol
Imagine being an Israeli faggot with less than 30 days to live. That's OP.

Attached: 1523237273394.png (1080x1385, 298K)

Posting stupid fanfic doesn't change reality.

> trump respects pelosi's decision
> something about Trump not respecting women

I'm curious what they'll spin when he get put in prison after he's impeached.

Attached: 1541998082694.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

he was already denied a week ago dumbass. keep trying those talking points, vlad.

Attached: 48B5B1A600000578-5326389-image-a-17_1517250728186.jpg (634x343, 34K)

impeached for what crime? prison for what crime?

pro tip: no cromes

People who don’t know anything about the nuances of politics fighting for their respective side in every thread. I used to think there were actual shills here. Then I realized people are just retarded

Just remember we have plants in several discords and we're doxxing every single one of you.

Hang yourself subhuman kike before The RWDS do it for you

Attached: 1530849480208.png (500x500, 142K)

Or he uses the sotu to gloat when he wins.

Stop being such a fucking NPC. He’s going to give the SOTU no matter what that treasonous hag has to say about it.

Attached: 5EF0BAE8-CDB0-4531-9BF3-C5C69FF4D403.jpg (387x461, 24K)

so many pissy babies who can't handle that Trump got cucked

Cucked again, lol.

Yes, and he agreed to do it AFTER the government is reopened, which is what Nancy wanted. He blinked, she won.

They’ll disavow him like any smart person would be doing right now.

>impeached for what crime? prison for what crime?

lol using the exact same talking points from richard nixon and spiro agnew? how'd that turn out for them? needed a pardon from ford didn't they?

Good, my house is armed.

I feel a great swell of pity for anyone who comes here without an invite.

Lmfao at you brainlet incels

Attached: YTx5F2V04.jpg (674x799, 87K)

Violating the emoulments clause would be sufficient. Don't even need Mueller to prove that.

Impeachment also isn't a court of law.
McConnel and Pelosi don't want to lose this game of musical chairs with Trump, or eachother. If the government stays shut down in Feb, SNAP food benefits for poor mining towns collapse in McConnell's home state of Kentucky and for other GOP strongholds. This last for a few weeks and McConnell will finally see Trump's support drop so low that impeachment can be started in both chambers. If not before that with the imminent collapse of air travel in the USA.

Trump needs to let the 2018 version of the CR pass by signing it, or declaring a state of emergency to humor his supporters, or prepare to be 25th amendmented and impeached. SNAP and air travel shutting down will get really bad really fast.

Hey asshole who said I was wrong and Trump would TOTALLY give his address in six days come take your L loser!

Fake news.

Only brainwashed idiots follow Putin and his lap dog Donnie.

Trump will die in prison unless he resigns.

Trump won, retard

Now the SOTU will get 10x the coverage and viewers than normal, even if he does it from his bedroom. Dumbfuck.

So can you name the crime or not?

It's literally one of her powers, so if she says no there's nothing Trump can do.

There is no way for him to "win" here

fake news

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/11/education-gap-explains-american-politics/575113/

try again incel

Trump being a faggot, not surprising.

newsweek.com/mueller-report-trump-helped-putin-destabilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541

>nancy won
>Trump didn't give in to their game so nancy won
okay tranny discord faggot

obstruction of justice

businessinsider.com/rudy-giuliani-trump-wont-answer-mueller-obstruction-of-justice-questions-2018-11

He should have given it in the Senate.

I see you've got a few of these threads up. This is pathetic.

Aww poor little dumb ugly incels are mad again

Attached: OcEQ3.png (981x724, 956K)

lol, if he's so smart he would have won no matter what the game is. dumb fuck.

He will be indicted and resign before the next SOTU.

Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

Attached: 0DD4ED66-01DF-4B58-AC49-253D543B308F.jpg (653x540, 58K)

well, this is all very disappointing

he goes to the center-left with his offers to end the shutdown

the Democrats hold out for their far left base

Pelosi says no SOTU

Trump caves rather than just picking another venue and doing it anyway.

why?
why?
why?

imagine voting for the nigger party

Attached: 1478177591171.webm (224x400, 2.9M)

The Atlantic.com is literally fake news cuckboy. Cope more, loser baby. The salt is delicious.

It's over JIDF incel. You're going to die soon.

Attached: 1547858624578.jpg (1061x1501, 567K)

>I PROMISE YOU TRUMP WILL GIVE IT IN SOX DAYS LOLS
Haha that faggot got owned by his own favorite president

mad? I'm elated. look at these sexy curves

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Bill Mitchell, is that you?

Cucking yourself to own the libs

The salt is delicious. Rofl.

Doxxing us and then? Why should we care of a bunch of confused homos have our addresses?

1 term president

Lmfao at you poor little ugly incel losers

Attached: iqd9i.jpg (600x471, 27K)

imagine losing this hard, he got outplayed by a fucking mile

>wading through all these same shills who were saying he'd never win, saying he would be impeached for every fucking thing that makes the headlines one week after the other...

Attached: 6-the-great-potoo-is-a-real-bird.jpg (648x432, 227K)

yawn, you've been saying that for years.

only thing i can think of is he has no plan on ending the shutdown until the wall is funded, and is going to have a blast rubbing it in their face that the border wall is up

Cool larping. Post that again in 30 days and we'll see if it came true.

hold that L with pride trumptards

>"Trump didn't give in to their game"
>he literally gave in after saying he wouldn't

How does it feel to be humiliated? Do you love being cucked this much?

Education doesn’t mean brain smarts, dumbfuck

No one on Grindr tonight?

Resigning isn't enough.
Trump doing something wreckless in his post presidency and moving to China, putting himself in danger via ignoring his security detail, or leaking sensitive information is too big a risk.

He can't take the Nixon route because he is a national security risk if he isn't in prison or wearing an ankle monitor.

>"politics is about compromise, the GOP want to rule without compromise"
>LMAO DRUMPF CAVED
The absolute state of libshits

Thanks Q

The denizens of hell will love all the fresh virgins we'll be sending them.

i see, so you're going to go with the people who think the earth is 10,000 years old. k bye faggot.

And will even he does.

He’s just a senile retard with a cell phone — Kushner is de facto potus

Well get no walk and more amnesty, more path to citizenship, more catch and release, ramp up h1b. Jared doesn’t give a fuck about you maga retards

>Violating the emoulments clause
stfu faggot. and none of your faggot friends know wtf this shit is. so just suck a fucking cock and keep dreaming of impeachment. liberals are in complete disarray and delusional.

So he’s going to end the shut down before the scheduled speech
Why else end tweet with near future
Muh trump is just stupid

Imagine thinking dems had real leverage controlling one venue

MSM would trip over themselfs to broadcast trump state of union on his terms in his venue with angel families and military and trump loving republicans
Stay mad lefty pol

Attached: 894E6892-0B31-4EA5-B0D3-3A6AE7D39296.png (618x1100, 412K)

Q predicted this

U mad

Conspiracy to defraud the United States

Yes there is, but he looks like the bigger man not getting into a pissy bitch fight with Pelosi.

Do you love using that word the wrong way and thinking you're a female? fuck off and hang yourself

congratulations on winning such an important battle

>implying his approval rating isnt up since the shutdown
the hill had it at 45 today

Can’t indite the President. Muller can only file a report and the AG decides what part of the report to release.

Just lmfao

Attached: JLZ93Q2.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

>“great”
What did he mean by this

cmon pol

think about this.

this now optically poisitions the shutdown into pelosi's corner. He just showed he can negotiate. And she is now zero for 3 in terms of negotiating on this issue.

everyone is watching. And now Trump has just given Pelosi a tit for the tat. "I won't do the SOTU until YOU reopen gov't."

Cmon pol. plz.

Underrated

But mass importing Africans and Hispanics from failed countries benefits the economy my fellow gentile. Don't you want to retire some day?

Checked.
No cromes

trips
He is trying to look like he is willing to compromise in good faith.
Have you never done negotiations before?

The only way Trump can end the shutdown before the SOTU is to completely cave to Democrat demands. He cannot unilaterally end the shutdown unless he just gives the Democrats everything that they are demanding.

Dream on faggot.

Can someone explain to me how this is a win for pepsi? She retracted her invite to Trump so he can't make a speech in the HoC. So fucking what?

>Nixon
Hey you know with Nixon there was something you could call an actual crime, right?

Incel leftypol would never understand negotiation like that

They never leave their basements

Attached: 0Ql1rU6.png (632x532, 558K)

If the Democrat party is so great, why do they rely on the votes of subhuman ape creatures?

Attached: 1498300343958.webm (853x480, 981K)

Look at this little boy thinking he's a big strong man because he says angry things

Your president is an embarrassment and you should go kill yourself. You'll never amount to anything and women hate you.

Because he’s a pathetic cuck who is going to jail. That’s why. He lost the military when he fired Mattis, he lost the Senate when he spouted that pull out of NATO nonsense, he lost Republicans on the Hill when he bankrupted 400k Republican civil servants. He has no one left. Unless you count that faggoty ass-pirate powerbottom Lindsey Graham (appropriate female first name), that commie Rand Paul, or that beat roast beef pussy whore who got him into this whole mess by challenging him to push for the wall. Even uneducated rednecks are turning on him now for waffling. Qtards no longer believe, nobody is buying his bullshit anymore. He’s done. Best he can do is resign to avoid prison.

You can't have a state of the union when WW3 is starting, dumbfuck.

Wow I kind of always felt he would chuck but I didn’t at the same time. Guess we voted in the wrong man for the job. Bernie2020 or bust.

Except he hasn’t violated the emoluments clause.

That's fucking retarded, the President used to fulfill his duty to communicate the state of the union by sending Congress a letter.

Nancy won! Nancy won! Nancy won!

Not a real crime

LOL incel delusion

Attached: X6WZm.jpg (750x1000, 79K)

who fucking cares if he's impeached?
Bill Clinton was impeached, remember?
Nothingburger
KYS for being such a complete nigger retard
that eats up Democrat talking points like it's your dad's cunt

Trump looks like Nancy's bitch. He said he was going to do the SOTU in the House anyway, she said no, he whimpered and said "OK mom". It's humiliating for a president to be told he can't do the SOTU

why cave on the SOTU? I cannot imagine more of a pussy move than cucking to Pelosi's demand to postpone the SOTU speech. It makes him look weak to his base and his enemies.

The sheer amount of shills in this bread tell me that this was another unexpected win for trump against the left.

he's smashing them at every turn.

enjoy the ride.

You scared bro? You sound scared.

You should be.