/leftube/ general: She's Our Queen Edition

This is a thread for the viewing and discussion of the new ''lefttube'', the recent phenomenon of left leaning youtube channels which have been rising in popularity lately.

This is not a shill thread. Friendly reminder that Jow Forums is a free speech board.

Channels:

Contrapoints:
youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0

Three arrows:
youtube.com/watch?v=2o3pkoZyYRA

Shaun:
youtube.com/watch?v=EM7BgrddY18

Zerobooks:
youtube.com/watch?v=vldeu7RFsaA

Mexie:
youtube.com/watch?v=dm1YphXia1M

hbomberguy:
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

Feel free to link to anything relevant, or even disagreements/response videos.

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1 z5Z6AB8LVAtFVPCTZS-d9w.jpg (1024x574, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3883880/Parents-bitter-battle-child-s-gender-Father-brands-controversial-transgender-charity-meddlers-case-mother-dressing-son-five-girl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wPCc71v0AAs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hbomberguy
mermaidsuk.org.uk/assets/media/Mermaids Guidance Pack_Responding to the GRA Consultation.pdf
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/
theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia
macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/
thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan
judas.watch/James_Spigelman
jewishnews.net.au/mad-claims-from-former-pm/34980
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/13/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And here's a special video for all of you newfriends getting sucked into the vortex of far-right hate.
you don't have to end up like them

youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs

>This is a thread for the viewing and discussion of the new ''lefttube'
Sure thing.
How much until the charity hbomberguy raised money for gets investigated for promoting child abuse?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3883880/Parents-bitter-battle-child-s-gender-Father-brands-controversial-transgender-charity-meddlers-case-mother-dressing-son-five-girl.html

Have a bump for actually being politics related. I haven't looked into all those channels before but I've seen a couple. Contrapoints has quality content, even if he/she is a degenerate. Hbomberguy had a good one on flat earthers that was amusing. I might look at the others later, but I'm not a useless drag on society so It'll have to wait until I'm not busy contributing to society.

Checked.
Fuckin' hell, we really do live in clown world

he is delusional retard

Oh look.... moar shilling for pocket shekels on jewtube

demon

>Oh look.... moar shilling for pocket shekels on jewtube
It would be a shame if there was a mass of downvotes.

Fuck off back to your Discord, tranny.

*blocks your path

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Attached: 1548277738863.jpg (640x800, 132K)

he renounced white nationalism 3 weeks ago by the way. He's still a reactionary, but is a civic nationalist now. Basically a slightly more right wing Trump socially, but left wing economically.

This began around 6 months ago. And everything about it screams that hes being blackmailed.

yeah but he had a podcast with halsey english 3 weeks ago. Where he really renounced it. he called white nationalism a phase. He also doesn't believe in race realism anymore.

>this is not a shill thread
You're literally advertising your favourite tranny ecelebs.
he's still a fucking colossal racist, who gives a fuck what meme political strategy he thinks will work is? civnat is white nationalism is fascism. it doesn't matter. if any of them has success then the world is going to be less of a shithole.

here's the interview. its also why he didn't post anything for like 2 months. He's gonna start a new channel. The interview ended with Halsey, a jewish person, saying
>I always respected you. I knew you'd drop this race realism white nationalism stuff eventually because you look at the evidence. You're a logical person."
Alt hype just chuckles and agrees with him.

Alt hype is now left wing economically, and sorta Trump civic nationalist socially. A lot in common with Mussolini actually.

Attached: quote-race-it-is-a-feeling-not-a-reality-ninety-five-per-cent-at-least-nothing-will-ever-make-me-ben (850x400, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wPCc71v0AAs

In wrestling they have a term "jobber" which is basically someone who's entire purpose is to lose against whatever meat-monster the TV execs want to look impressive that week.

Lefty YouTube is the reason you all thought people like Sargon were smart in 2014.

Attached: 859.png (709x533, 1.46M)

>this is not a shill thread
yeah, i stopped reading there, schlomo

Literally no one thinks Sperg'n is smart other than his 12 year old fans.

>popularity

100% artificial, youtube keeps pushing trash videos now after you watch something that contains genuine information. Polticial happening? Here is the TYT opinion piece about it on autoplay. Even after disliking and even flagging videos, they keep pushing.

Totally organic of course, 7 years of algorithmic behavior changing to its exact opposite in 1 day.

Is anyone else sick of the whole IBS crowd?
It’s just become pure edrama.

I was recently at a restaurant and I saw Destiny inside. I thought it was cool to see him out in public like that so I waved and said hey. He was clearly upset that anyone recognized him because he started to squirm in his seat and looked at me angrily. Every time a waitress walked by his table Destiny clicked his fingers and yelled "Hello?! Hello?!". Before his meal Destiny got up and started shadow boxing in the middle of the restaurant. He went up to some old couple and kept bobbing and weaving as if he was about to actually hit one of them. He kept saying things like "You people are fucking retards, you know that? I hate republicans." All he ate were chicken nuggets. Every time he finished his nuggets he would clang his fork against the bowl and shout "Where's my nuggets?" over and over until he got more. Destiny tried to leave without paying and spent 30 seconds trying to push a 'pull to open' door while screaming. When the waitress saw Destiny acted like it was a joke and went back to the register to pay. He got into an argument over how many bowls of nuggets he ate. The waitress finally agreed to charge him for only five bowls of nuggets if he would leave. As he was walking out I heard him mumble "Works every time!" He smelled like moth balls and shit. I couldn't finish my ravioli.

Attached: destiny2.png (900x1200, 1.5M)

There's only so much you can say on the topic of 'purple haired self righteous faggots are silly' before you run out of potential content and have to survive on empty drama.

The door thing made me laugh

>This is not a shill thread. Friendly reminder that Jow Forums is a free speech board.
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

Attached: b5efef50ca89c64fa350deef516627068d5659146663936629893ae03eca62e8.png (616x588, 230K)

A dude that dresses like a guy, the normalization of freaks is off the charts LOL

gender is not the same as sex. That type of low effort quip should just be deleted. you're not adding anything to the conversation.

checkd

Yeah because the mods here pour over every post to deem if it's worthy f not being deleted.
So are you a fag or do you still have sex with girls?

Nice fucking try Harry, you filthy SA Goon. You and your clique are as unwelcome here as they are on Infinite.
P.S. Kara "Klaus" Williams raped a girl and there's nothing you or them can do to pervert the course of justice.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hbomberguy

Attached: HBG dog.png (480x375, 105K)

>gender is not the same as sex
Yes it is, John Money was a psychopathic kike.

Fuck off tranny

oh no no no nononono
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1548287810109.jpg (911x988, 383K)

>A person with a mental disorder is one of the most popular figures on the far left

Can't say I'm surprised.

This is now a dead nigger thread

Attached: goodnigger.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Just realized now my ID begins with
>8ONG
lmao

Anyway, in case ANY of you are taking OP seriously and have a predisposition to avoiding ED articles (you shouldn't, but Something Awful has been slowly compromising this site since August 2014), here is OP summed up for you:

Spent early years on SA's LP forum, creeping on the female LPers like the incel he otherwise would be to this day
Posted pics of himself on Photobucket, wishing to become a "sissy" (pic very related)
Went to Youtube and would fill your inbox with expletives if you tried to tell him that calling an Alien in Dead Space 2 a "nigger" was not racist (justice for 666theheartless)
Was a member of METOKUR, bullied many vulnerable individuals off the face of the internet
Is friends with FirstAidKite, a trans-male rapist

And most of all,
He's a fucking GOON

Attached: HBG fedora.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>Jow Forums is a free speech board.
This is true, but honestly, that doesn't defend your threads in the way you think it does.

Attached: pol origins.jpg (2048x1438, 683K)

Not news, not politics, just advertising for your BS. Fuck off back to plebbit Soros!

Attached: 1542601797165.png (1156x2031, 290K)

The USA is so fucking cucked.

Attached: 1547142031267.png (752x545, 167K)

A thread about circumcision just got pruned while this stays up, tells you everything you need to know about the jannies and mods.

>contrapoints has quality content
Kill yourself

>Anons need to be instructed how to sage of all things
Fucking hell, the userbase took a downturn in the last 5 years.

And I know for sure this isn't a slide thread, at least not in the traditional sense, since I know OP actually is Hbomberguy. He genuinely believes he's the Messiah of the loony left. He makes posts like these on infinite's /tv/ and /leftypol/ until that board broke apart. This is the first time I've seen him on 4/pol/, but I know it's him for sure.

Pic related are the types of people we are arguing with right now.

Attached: HBG friends.jpg (1560x1277, 423K)

>B-but one of his videos are gud so he isn't a bad person!

Nope, that's a fucking fallacy and you know it. Heard much of the same on Kiwifarms from people in denial at how much of a cuck he truly is. People hail his Fallout 3 video like it was something revolutionary, but all it ever was was a means to attract gullible fucks like you into following him, before he then eased your mind for the purposes of Marxist indoctrination.

Attached: HBG fellatio.png (829x5187, 677K)

>Jow Forums is a free speech board
That's funny because it was contrapoints who convinced me that some people are worthy of silencing them because debating them isn't productive. All communists and leftists should be mercilessly killed

Sage

>Pic related are the types of people we are arguing with right now.
It is very obvious.

>Lefttube
>not a single post complaining about "muh e-celebs!"

It says a lot about who are the ones who do that every time an alt-right/lite youtube figure gets posted on Jow Forums.

eh, at least contrapoints gives both sides of the argument fair coverage instead of screaming how evil the right is.

>socdems
The only good one on their is mexie. Comrade Hakim, TheFinnishBolshevik, Jason Unruhe ect are better.

> engaging with raging faggots
> covering for slide thread.
Nice plebbit spacing faggot. Looks like you need to go back.

Attached: 1547983238426.jpg (600x600, 97K)

>queen
*king, there you go fixed it for you

Die, faggot.

Attached: Marxist out.jpg (559x500, 23K)

Kind of impressed that this guys video about the kalergi plan stuff actually provided some information to debunk it rather than just wailing DASS RAYCISS, a depressingly common response which just serves to make the conspiracy theory seem more credible to anyone looking at it open mindedly.

As an unironic fascist I actually really enjoy Contrapoints. I think hes the equivalent of a "so bad its great" movie. But it reaches the point that I simply enjoy listening to him talk about shit I completely disagree with.

Attached: 1544048272827.jpg (1280x855, 290K)

you'll agree soon enough once you drop the ego

how do i become more leftwing, it's really hard man

They probably defend niggers. That's enough for me to discredit them. Go fuck yourself.

all these channels are awful
>pushing a tranny
Gas yourself

Attached: 91ED5EC1-FD1F-499E-AFBC-D4BD3395C65A.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

with who? contra? The problem is that he'd be infinitely better if he didnt fall into the most disappointing cliches. He's famous in his circle for being the high IQ, untriggered, reasonable trans, but then in OPs post goes on and on about using tinder as both genders, which fucking boggles the mind in sheer amounts of degeneracy. I also recall in his latest video he shadily referred to Dankula as something along the lines of a "hate crime accused" or some such, completely bypassing the retardation of his situation. I suppose its the equivalent of a strong right winger dipping into how the Jews are long time victims and probably are just deserving of blanket support. Contra acting like a twitter-left wing normie is the worst Contra.

>drop the ego and agree with me
You first

I'm curious, how would you respond to the following:

Justice:
>you took something from me, therefore you owe me

Social justice:
>Someone who looks like you took something from someone who looks like me a long time ago, therefore you and all those who look like me owe me

One of the things that really amuses me about that type of hereditary guilt logic is when it's done with gender issues. If one of your ancestors was a man who raped one of your female ancestors, then you are guilty of raping yourself and need to pay yourself reparations.

WE'RE GOING TO RENO LADS!

Attached: Employee_of_the_Month.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Smash tranny skulls and paints the streets with their open jugular.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

It's all edrama right now because they destroyed Tonka Saw. There is no more IBS. IBS was Donga (RIP), Andy/JF (JF split and doesn't do edrama), and the Killstream (mix of edrama and other topics).

Their whole ideological framework is just like a cult. It can make sense just so long as you don't ask too many questions or think critically.

Bullshit on the race realist claim.

mermaidsuk.org.uk/assets/media/Mermaids Guidance Pack_Responding to the GRA Consultation.pdf
Some messed up shit on their own website. Go to page 10.
What did they mean by this?

Attached: wtff.png (1021x591, 82K)

>this thread

Attached: shlomo sorry.jpg (597x502, 133K)

>Implying he didn't destroy himself

Do you ever wonder why when "fighting the system" and so on you face none of the censorship or demonitisation your opponents do?

It was the JEWS who implemented the Race Discrimination Act of 1975 by means of subterfuge
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

It was the JEWS who lobbied the government to implement 18C and it was the JEWS who prevented it's repeal
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

It's the JEWS lobbying for an increased refugee intake and ultimately responsible for the Sudanese crime wave
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

It's the JEWS who are pushing a big Australia and even more unassimilable refugees
>theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia

It's the JEWS making a bunch of money off property development while the pushing mass immigration to drive it
>macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/

It's the JEWS pushing left wing ideas in influential left wing periodicals
>thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920

It was the JEWS who represented Eddie Mabo and gave away 10% of Australia to the Abos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan

It's the JEWS running the anti-white ABC
>judas.watch/James_Spigelman

Malcolm Fraser exposing Jewish power in Australia and saying they deliberately bombed the USS Liberty
>jewishnews.net.au/mad-claims-from-former-pm/34980

If you're an Australian Jow Forumsack, reading this is mandatory if you want to have any idea what's going on at all
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/13/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

>Greetings from Australia!

It ultimately failed. He says that the pan European organization gave Ronald Reagan an award therefore kalergi plan to mix people up isnt true despite Ronald Reagan receiving this award from the pan European organization after he let 4 million immigrants from central America (illegal) get amnesty kek

strange bedfellows

Attached: opposites-attract-stonetoss.png (1000x1000, 182K)

Now we have a handy shitlist. One of these, presumably the least famous with the lowest subscribers is the OP. If he changes the list in later iterations, thats confirmation. Lets show him some love

Attached: 1548220829266.png (300x250, 26K)

Yeah, there were things that flopped in the video but I'm amazed to see someone actually putting up a good faith argument rather than just yelling for censorship.

/freakshow/ general

CONTRAPOINTS IS A WOMAN. HER PRONOUNS ARE SHE/HER YOU FUCKERS

I agree but this video like his other one on cultural Marxism is misleading. He gives us the impression that when kalergi spoke about a Jewish nobility ruling over Europe, what he means is "the upper class Jews will no longer be persecuted" despite the fact that kalergi said Jews were spiritually more superior and embraced their "gift of knowledge" onto the Europeans

The only really watchable here is Contrapoints.
And Mexie with the sound off because she is hot.

Conservative here. Ignore Three Arrows, Shaun and Zerobooks. Contrapoints is definitely one of the objectively good political channels out there as very few of the claims he makes are objectionable. Despite trannies making me wanna hurl I've watched a good bit of his videos. hbomberguy seems ok from the little I've seen. I'm always on the lookout for good lefty channels. It's nice to challenge your views from time to time. friendlyjordies is a good liberal channel too. He's a pretty mild center-left type but his comedy is pretty entertaining and seeing politics from an Australian perspective is fresh and a pleasant departure from the 24 hour American news cycle

he's pretty willing to call out liberal excesses and usually qualifies his positions heavily, both marks of good political content as it indicates some subtlety in his worldview. I can't remember agreeing with even a single conclusion of his but to me it appears that is because of fundamentally different assumptions and values rather than one of us being ignorant or being a retard and interpreting the facts wrong

whatever is trendy at the time attracts pandering retards like Sargon

but does he have a penis?

Attached: ken doll.jpg (237x300, 20K)

Blair white is the only tranny that can be called she you fucking faggots

SHE explained this in HER last video, essentially context makes the penis feminine

Still the 'hate' meme? Can't you propose something with some nuance?

>depleting finite water resources

Hahahahahha, that Mexie video. Has she ever heard about desalination? Like you can literally build giant plants to produce new fresh water, how pretty much only restricted by the money and energy you put in.
That is the problem with leftist economics, Somehow assuming everything is zero sum (we only have so much water for everyone!), but also thinking scarcity is somehow not real (food and water can't be a commodity, they are a right!).
Just 1 min in and im laughing my ass off.

>complain about lack of representation for women everywhere
>their queen is a man
>I-I love left wings channels, my fellow conservatives.
Absolutely Pathetic.

Attached: 1fb18c6f8b37e5ffaa38448e647d138d34cbb3791b5473b3a73e001224ec548f.jpg (960x926, 107K)

No it doesn't.
I say this as a trans person myself.

lol this shit is gay as fuck

Attached: nick_laugh.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

based and checkpilled

Well then you must understand how destructive misgendering people can be

If you can sit through a Contrapoints video without wincing - you're a faggot in the textbook sense. You want to have sex with men.

The rest seem like SomethingAwful rejects trying to convince you that their Tumblr memes are important.

Not destructive enough it seems. Let's get these numbers up!

Attached: download (50).jpg (900x1350, 104K)

>He also doesn't believe in race realism anymore.

He's race realism personified

Sure but I still think that people are allowed express their opinions in any way they want. They just shouldn't wonder when people call them assholes as a reaction.

Plus even I have problems to call obviously non passing mtf's she with a straight face.

I don't believe you're transgender