OH SHIT Bluecheck WaPo writer admits Phillips is a liar

OH SHIT Bluecheck WaPo writer admits Phillips is a liar

Attached: bluecheck1.png (904x607, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
washingtonexaminer.com/politics/native-american-activist-nathan-phillips-has-violent-criminal-record-and-escaped-from-jail-as-teenager
twitter.com/DanLamothe/status/1088288668069052417
imdb.com/title/tt2508074/
westernjournal.com/crowdfunder-used-false-vietnam-vet-claim-raise-thousands-phillips-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=iRwcGgNvUek&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/kerpen/status/1088285433673515009
bitchute.com/video/KStqXHSrcSqu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't give a fuck about Nathan Philips. WaPO is only talking about this because they can't report on real news since it makes the democrats look bad.

I do. He is symbolic just as MAGAkid is symbolic.

Attached: 1548211973136m~2.jpg (528x490, 37K)

Narative:destroyed

If Chief Running Shits said he was a Vietnam Veteran, then he was. Stop whitesplaining military service to a Native American.

This.
We are almost at a total victory.

Attached: 1548218560009.jpg (560x484, 33K)

You can tell the leftist butthurt from this because now we are being spammed with "pelosi won"

Who fucking cares what he said in the past. This is liberal tier bullshit. The sibling of cancel culture. The kids did nothing wrong, but this particular Indian did nothing wrong either. Why do we have to dig into either if their lives?

Wow, it's almost like all indians are scumbag liars who deserved to be genocided. Whoda thunk it?

fuck all non-whites

Its a diversion. The story isn't the video. The story is what the media did.

Don't let the blue checkmarks off the hook(nose). They are shifting blame to the wooden Indian to hide their own calls to kill the white kid. The time for all civil discourse is nearing an end.
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

>but this particular Indian did nothing wrong either
Why do you say that? Him and his injun agitator brigade attempted to break into mass at the national cathedral and perform the same stunt with drums and larp spirit chants, also demanding apologies and reparations, but the security prevented them from entering the building. He's a professional provocateur and it's impossible to understand this whole story with the kids without being aware of that.

washingtonexaminer.com/politics/native-american-activist-nathan-phillips-has-violent-criminal-record-and-escaped-from-jail-as-teenager

Didn't feel like starting a new thread. Looks like Shipley's DD-214 pull yesterday stirred up some more investigation. He has criminal history too. ruh roh.

Someone's getting fired

>G-goyims can't we just move on? Pretend none of this happened? Let the harassment of innocent white kids continue and just not bring this up anymore!

It's afraid.

Attached: 1521511814150.png (439x290, 44K)

Yeah you are afraid. Trump is about to drop the hammer in the US and at the same time the muslims are gonna kill every fucking Israeli there is. Get ready for Judgment day you weak inbred bitch.

Attached: 1526434441757.jpg (3636x1818, 2.11M)

Where's the link to the tweet? Learn how to make a proper thread.

>who cares about the truth, it was real in his mind!!

Attached: 8C419852-1708-466C-A745-502E6DAF90AE.jpg (1242x1124, 195K)

The harassment by phillips was nothing compared to what the media did. Thats why THEY are the story and phillips is insignificant

Bearing false witness is a sin user

how do you live with yourself for being such a massive faggot?

Attached: 1546669737838.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

He's a piece of shit stolen valor loser. He was an E-1 in the reserves, never deployed, and was dishonorably discharged.

Attached: 51BC2E86-0BF9-40B6-A721-190F7B3B46D5.jpg (1000x668, 110K)

Include a URL to what you're referencing next time.

marine refrigeration ranger

It's getting shitty around here like that. No sauce. My Washington Examiner link is interesting. Digging into a supposed documentary of Nathan Phillips activism that just got cancelled. Were these kids to be part of the documentary? He had a pretty expensive camera on one of the guys with him.

Yeah cool but the damage being done is not from a crack head indian banging a drum

>media

Fuck you he should be burned at the stake for claiming this shit on national television and trying to use it to push his drum banging agenda.

kek

Lying is being wrong user. Also he assumed that it was the white kids who were being racist to the black men which is in itself racist.

Expecting a dude with four teeth total to be credible in the first place.

Who is this faggot?

Fuck you. You are too stupid and easily distracted

I remember thinking that something was fishy about that guy when the vid first showed up, like he had completely made up his service. But he was at least a refrig repair man for em.

>I was what you call a recon ranger
lying fuck that doesn't even exist

imdb.com/title/tt2508074/

Still digging...here is the documentary.

The story here is that this guy is a lying piece of shit, asking for donations for stolen valor and pretending a white boy in a MAGA hat made him cry. That's it, you're a fucking idiot and you probably play dress up in battle dress like this four toothed abomination.

>The kids did nothing wrong, but this particular Indian did nothing wrong either

He made claims he was harassed, he wasn't and it started a shit storm against these kids including death threats. Sound pretty wrong to me.

I'll have you know that nathan phillips served honorably in the vietnam war. he is a purple hear recipient and bravely killed 7 asian teenagers, but rescued 9. He is a distinguished elder statesman, which is why its a shame that those smirking little birdshits racially abused him, and used a pedal powered masturbating machine on him causing crippling humiliation and post PTSD. just sick

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 11.10.01 PM.jpg (482x439, 37K)

westernjournal.com/crowdfunder-used-false-vietnam-vet-claim-raise-thousands-phillips-movie/

W O M P
O
M
P

hmm... are the people at Covington Catholic afraid because of a drum or stolen valor or because the media incited a hate mob? Go hang out in the breitbart comments where you belong

oh ok sorry

Attached: faragemilkers.jpg (250x209, 8K)

Make sure you save this video.

He's been at it for months. I don't know what his endgame is.

Why can't both be addressed at the same time? Him being a lying piece of shit definitely adds more ammunition to defend the Covington kids. If you can't connect the dots I feel sorry for your double digit IQ self.

Well there goes his job. Reporting the news at WashPo is not acceptable.

He will be fired soon uh oh

Lying cunt, we know you're a shill.

Lmfao you are trying so hard to hide what really happened

>“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
i am not going to die for Trump who gives 10 million a day of our taxes to israhell instead of using it to Make America Great Again.

Also end democracy!!! Trump 4 emperor!!!

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iRwcGgNvUek&feature=youtu.be

>I got spit on and called a baby killer!
>I was honorably discharged!

He's incentivized to behave that way because of the media

Lmfao at you incel trying so hard to hide what really happened.

Yes and now the media looks even worse for supporting him. He also deserves to be destroyed for this, but you're just a piece of shit civie so I don't expect you to understand.

>this particular Indian did nothing wrong either.

Nice damage control, anti-white far-left neocon.

Looks like an InfoWars camera man

I completely disagree with Nathan not doing anything wrong. Up until about 10 minutes ago I thought he should get the rope. Stolen Valor, lying about what happened, threatening a banging drum in a kids face, lying on television, wanting punishment to the kids, starting a problem with high school students, etc.

Now I actually feel a little sorry for him. This guy is really messed up. He needs help. The media did not do him any favors by pushing this story.

He has an indigenous march shirt on. I would like to know what his job is. Was the whole confrontation a setup on Trump supporters?

>lying is ok

Hush now.

I fucking care

Fuck off retard, he knows what he's doing and he's been banking off it for years. He deserves to be ridiculed into suicide.

ex con, AWOL a number of times, great fun good success MSM.

sevens for great justice

Attached: 1475642331827.png (500x647, 528K)

Leftypol you are such retarded incels

this guy is so full of shit lmao

Attached: CvV, Injun Style.png (2546x1334, 520K)

>but this particular Indian did nothing wrong
yes he did

You think stolen valor is more important than death threats to white kids for being white. Who's the civie? Like I said go to breitbart. They will upvote your support the troops bullshit all day

Fuck off with the poor old man shit. He outright lied, slandered, denigrated and hence put in harms way young and innocent boys. He is evil AS ARE YOU for foisting this bullshit narrative. Kindly gfy

It gets worse. Kek. He has fake military awards posted on his facebook page. If I keep digging I may find out he was under sniper fire with Hillary in Bosnia.

These things are related. Like I said if you can't see that, you're just too retarded to be helped.

link? Archive it too.

I want a chief to counter my mcmurphy

You getting all pissed off at the dumb fucking indian is you doing what these reporters want you to do which is why they are telling the truth about him. Its moving the target off of them.

Give me a fucking break. I've been posting shit to call him out all over the place including this thread. The dude is mentally fucking ill. I have no love or sympathy for him for what he has done.

twitter.com/kerpen/status/1088285433673515009

Not archiving tonight and me no have facebook.

Rather, it proves he's a liar that the fake news media propped up.

The media pushed it, the fed the beast and made it happen. Freon Ranger is still a douche, but it ain't all on him.

And there have been 2 draft dodging presidents, with Ted Nugent will telling you what it is to be an American. Bush Jr. deserted his guard unit. This Injun still served America more than the first 3 of them combined, he also starred in a skrillex video. Think about that. Think about where we are as a whole Jow Forums, it really wouldn't be the first time someone from the military community lied to you.

I know this dude, I’ve had encounters with him around DC, he’s legitimately a meth addict who begs for money around town. Why are we tresting him like he’s a serious person?

Blow me btw faggot

Attached: IMG_0211.jpg (1678x498, 282K)

The good puppy award!! Mine is a Navy Good Conduct. Expeditionary..nice! My medals are stashed in a box somewhere. DD-214 is in a safe.

As a 1/1000th native american (serious) my people do not condone his lies.

It's just a copy of it

fuck the fake jewish propaganda
bitchute.com/video/KStqXHSrcSqu/

its Chief Shitting Bull you retard

I know those feels.
I think that the book must be even better than the movie by a long shot. Just some of the things that go through Chief's mind as he tries to deal with the hellhole he got himself into. Apparently he was White on his mother's side, and that must have been sort of messed up for him since his father was a Chief. So may have been so story behind that. The best warriors go through life rough but never stop learning, or fighting. Unlike this shitbag "Phillips". It sucks to be a liar.

Attached: Chief Bromden.png (2252x1479, 2.8M)

>army good conduct medal
You get a medal for being a good boy?
I think I should get one for my doggo

Go home white boy, that hurt

freon isn’t free

yeah i haven't read it, but kubrick was a master of the silver screen. the Beethoven of film, if you will

Haha, shills are funny how stupid they are.
Like how they stay stupid shit that is obviously stupid but they're too stupid to realize it.

Attached: pretending to be doing something.jpg (606x632, 142K)

>I think that the book must be even better than the movie by a long shot.
it's apples and oranges. the book is good because it's narrated from chief's POV and he has some interesting psychotic breakdowns, but the movie is legitimately a great achievement in film

Four consecutive years of good service. I was in the Navy and thought all I would get is a sea service ribbon and the good puppy award. Stacked a little more than that.

He's a professional activist. This is what he does for a living. He attempted largely the same scam in 2005 and made local news.

bump

>gerbil war on terrorism service medal
Just kill yourself potato peeler
To anyone who can't read bureaucrat this shows he was a good boy who showed up for 5 years wow so amazing we better worship him for life