ITT we mock Nathan Phillips

What the fuck? Did you just fucking smirk at me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Recon Rangers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in the MayTag Delta, and I have over 300 confirmed repairs. I am trained in refrigerator repair and I was the top refermech in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Frigidaire. I will refrigerate you the fuck out with cool dry air the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with smirking at me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak... One sec.
>*beats drum*
Aiiyyy Aiy Aiyyyy Aiyy Aiyy Howa Aiyyyy Aiy Aiyyyy Aiyy Aiyy
As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of freon huffers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the chill, maggot. The chill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're a fucking cabbage, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, with bear, with eagle, and I can refrigerate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my mini fridge. Not only am I extensively trained in compressor refit, but I have access to the entire cooling capacity of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to keep your vegetables crisp, you little shit. Hold on...
>*goes AWOL*
If only you could have known what savage retribution your little "clever" smile was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not smiled. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you fucking white male. I will drink all of your fire water and beat my drum in your face. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: reconrangerrefermech.jpg (1100x619, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_JePgeYzVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worthless welfare gibber.

Attached: narrative_of_hate.png (1484x1544, 1.31M)

This is really lame. Leave the Injuns alone. They’re our bros.

Nah fuck you, fuck indians, and fuck mods and jannies.

Stop disrespecting this man. He was a veteran of the time during which the Vietnam war was ongoing.

kek
>that smirk, it... it triggered my ptsd
>i was on patrol in the MayTag Delta, Nebraska.
>a small contingent of Frigidaires set up an ambush
>Captain Freon was the first to go down, from then on it was utter chaos
>we lost twelve good Kenmores that day
>sometimes at night, I can still hear gurgling coils as their compressors finally shut down
>*beats drum*

That was beautiful I needed that

Attached: 10bf356c272c828de2f94ce862835c28.jpg (1200x1800, 351K)

Indians hate PC too

>fucked with school kids
>lied about the entire thing
>idiot goes on TV and lies again (re: recon ranger)
>obviously playing the "vietnam [era] vet" for PR advantage
>gets called on his bullshit by actual retired specops
He started this shit with false claims of being mocked to play the victim and he's ruined a bunch of peoples lives over it.
Fuck him and fuck you.

Nat geo says this native American is from the Somoa tribe.
I would bang but its getting stupid anymore . You're brown you must be more native.

Attached: Somaon tribe.jpg (432x324, 125K)

This faggot

>Nathan

Wtf

If he raises money by saying he was a vietnam vet that is fraud and illegal

Dont forget the part where he was raised by whites from the time of 5yo because his parents were typical indians and the state had to step in

I mean how much mouthwash must you be drinking daily for the state to take your kids away?

Attached: 771E3EFD-9BDB-4077-B1FC-0991944DBDD5.jpg (1242x1124, 195K)

Attached: D28FF526-1345-4E52-929F-8D38DC9975DF.jpg (1000x668, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V_JePgeYzVE

Attached: as much a vet as warren is indian.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Injuns are just red niggers, desu.

Exactly.

Prairie niggers gonna we wuz countries and shiiite.

I saw Nathan Phillips at a grocery store in D.C. yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This. I work with Nates and they hate PC faggotry as well. They call themselves “river niggers” haha. Good dudes, though. Not all of them are faggots like Nathan Phillips.

Lel

Brave

Attached: image.jpg (517x296, 40K)

This user gets it. Based Phillips is a Vietnam 'era' veteran, just like based Hogg was a school shooting survivor, albeit 3 miles away from any actual shooting.

>Mock Nathan Phillips
You mean Chief Running Fridge?

>"what you gon' do, wh*teboy?"

Attached: 31466738_1688169687884837_6831784515292102656_n.jpg (540x960, 99K)

Look down on your midget ass because I'm not 14.

This would have been funny if you didn't post that stupid title.
Are you from Reddit?

I live for this shit. What do we have boys?

My take is. Lefties went all out at this kid, like, literally all out. All he did was stand there and smile. Whats gonna happen when some maga hat beats up some black chick or latina? Theyll go and kill people

Attached: 1548306888410.png (1100x619, 232K)

Lying MSM has no use for him anymore. Out you go.

Attached: ZomboMeme 24012019004920.jpg (523x457, 53K)

>and there I was, in viet ma'am

Attached: Fridge-Mechanic (1).png (800x750, 594K)

Indians are worse than niggers, we just don't realize it because they are out of sight like a loser clique in HS. They literally drink whatever liquor they can get their hands on all day despite having no tolerance. The only funds they get comes from selling vice, tobacco and gambling. And they LARP as some super noble people. Give me a break. Living in Oklahoma will redpill anyone on prairie niggers and fast.

Attached: AndyReidDab.jpg (870x710, 62K)

Attached: CE3B483D-E0E0-485F-8F28-8178B576E700.jpg (528x960, 36K)

>Maytag Delta

Attached: 1548089766543.jpg (640x478, 32K)

Sensiblechuckle.exe

Attached: 1547588849722.jpg (619x332, 51K)

I serve in viet-nam

Attached: ap_16253422366021.jpg (3000x2261, 3.18M)

Can someone give me a quick run down on this? Why was the dude smiling? Why was Drinking Bull there? Most importantly, why did anyone give a shit?

trips of troof

Attached: chief methum smokum.png (634x357, 290K)

Freon Ranger

>They’re our bros
No this one. He's a lying kook.

How does one go AWOL on fridge repair?
What was his endgame?

OP isn't a total faggot for once

he was on the quest for firewater
not even the corps could stop his thirst for the liquid jew

wtf is this? hes homosex?

oh man, it just keeps getting better and better

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (624x766, 433K)

>repairing all those fridges
>never have anything to put inside em
>embarks on literal spirit quest

kek

Attached: 1471830461814.jpg (830x500, 78K)

Hes a fag too?

my sides, thanks for the lulz

Attached: 1548246659883.png (442x532, 18K)