What causes nigger behavior and why do they always have to act like chimps?

What causes nigger behavior and why do they always have to act like chimps?

Attached: baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg (858x536, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telethonkids.org.au/our-research/research-topics/fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder-fasd/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInvuWuKSW3wIVGSUrCh03OAC6EAAYASAAEgI7ifD_BwE
edmontonfetalalcoholnetwork.org/2015/07/22/fasd-biggest-public-health-problem-for-african-americans/
aafp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html
pbs.org/newshour/health/this-chicago-doctor-stumbled-on-a-hidden-epidemic-of-fetal-brain-damage
youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you EVER seen white people acting like this? Ever?

Attached: 1478177591171.webm (224x400, 2.9M)

Underfunded schools

Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder causes it.
Also high estrogen levels, blacks have 16% higher estrogen levels than white males.

Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder is a very serious issue in society, especially with minorities, poorer people and the newer generations.
Remember not only Alcohol can cause this condition, Drugs and that includes prescription drugs can also cause it.

Many children i see that are said to have ADD or ADHD or Autism obviously have this condition not what their parents have been told.
>Low IQ (70-90)
>social and behavioural problems
>delayed development
>inability to connect past experiences with present action
>may seem competent and agree but not understand
>short attention span and poor memory
>inability to generalise information
>slow cognitive and auditory pace
>impaired judgment and impulsivity
>emotional – angry, frustrated
>immature
>poor language and communication skills
>FASD is a lifelong condition and there is no cure
telethonkids.org.au/our-research/research-topics/fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder-fasd/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInvuWuKSW3wIVGSUrCh03OAC6EAAYASAAEgI7ifD_BwE

Amazing they sound like all the calling cards of a Social Justice Warrior.

This condition is also extremely dense within minorities which is an issue that is never discussed when talking about minority groups,
i am just going to use African Americans here as an example but all minority groups in any country have large problems with this condition.
edmontonfetalalcoholnetwork.org/2015/07/22/fasd-biggest-public-health-problem-for-african-americans/
aafp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html
pbs.org/newshour/health/this-chicago-doctor-stumbled-on-a-hidden-epidemic-of-fetal-brain-damage

Attached: FASDs_Image_1.jpg (473x629, 184K)

85 average IQ

I have never met a nigger in my life who seems like they have a IQ over 90

Attached: 1546331267057.webm (354x360, 2.5M)

>What causes nigger behavior and why do they always have to act like chimps?

Institutional racism.

fucken niggers destroying a holden, one of our national treasures.

Attached: 457547457.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Economic issues mostly

Attached: 1520915742551.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Because they have FASD user.

>why do they always have to act like chimps?
Because they are...

Attached: 1522522441330.png (1500x728, 974K)

>What causes chimp behavior and why do they always have to act like chimps?

FIFY.

May I lads?

Attached: 1545786974869.png (1000x1000, 274K)

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

sheboons are like white women but so much worse.

as soon as these dumb fucks "empowered" women she-boons wen't fucking bonkers. Slavery and decades of jim crow couldn't break up the black family, one generation in the welfare state fucked it all to hell. 3/4 of blacks born to single mothers and now whites are following suit, like what 30-40 percent for whites now?

Here's a beautiful example that race IQ and genetics are all linked.

American Blacks are 25% White on average, 75% Sub-Saharan African.

The average American Black has an IQ of 80-85.

S-S Africans have an average IQ of 65. Whites have an average IQ of 100.

(100 x .25) + (65 x .75) = 73

The Flynn effect is an observation that when countries go from 2nd to 1st world they see an IQ increase of 10-15 points.

73 + 10 = 83. 2 IQ points is within normal variation. So 85 IQ.

>white genocide is real

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127K)

Whenever 3 or more
niggers come into close proximity, it activates the “act like niggers gene” It’s sort like a pheromone switch,

>germany will be a brown country in some decades
>white genocide is not real

Oy vey

Attached: 9F6DB6A1-1D2B-4CAE-B27B-BEDA2C5B730F.jpg (800x450, 44K)

I don't really care. Just exterminate the fucking apes.

Attached: 2bgtkQl.png (300x300, 13K)

That's nigger tier behavior from white. Not a good webm to make black look bad. If you use this, people will be more likely to think even white people can act like niggers we just don't see enough of it.

they want to be relevant and powerful and this is the only way they can do it
they are small scale

>colors scare me and make me menstruate all over the place in impotent rage

Attached: 1515272281994.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Attached: 1524747943170.png (1281x640, 328K)

What do you say when white people riot? Let's take the 2011 Vancouver riot over a hockey game for example.

>wir schaffen das!
>let 3 millions untermenschen in to please his jewish overlords

Attached: 4AB6DADC-6FA3-4114-816E-D7354DB9E49E.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

i'd say
>stop trashing commodores you stupid yank cunt, they're the best cars ever and you should be grateful for having them in your country

Attached: sick.jpg (1200x900, 107K)

>europe is christian, so helping people is bad

Attached: 1515271726640.png (230x219, 5K)

>We’re Christian so we should import people on a mass scale that hold the exact opposite of our values, who would turn our country non-Christian in a heartbeat. Assimilate? Who cares? We’re Christian.

>jesus told us to turn the other cheek, so let's not turn the other cheek

Attached: 1531045866283.jpg (820x1024, 57K)

Don't say it.

Only the most evil in their society survive and thrive. Generation after generation, the ones most savage and violent would survive and breed the most. Look at Africa today for proof. Even in caveman times, whites wouldn't get into massive brawls that often result in murder like . That's something completely unique to African culture. At some point in their evolution, being evil became a more suitable survival mechanism than working together and having empathy for one another, and it's just spiraled downward from there and continues to do so at an exponential rate.

I dunno but maybe we should get more hood rat chicks on the /heem/ circuit. Seems like it would be good for the sport. They have an unnatural talent for dealing out violence in an explosive manner. Imagine training a mean ass bitch for the octagon. Encouraging her savage nature as she decimated the female sparring partners in the gym. Getting her to that first bout and telling her in the corner right before the bell "Don't simply tear her apart in the first round. Play with her. Use defense. Show everyone how tough you are. If you get an opening give her a fucking smack, but make it look good. I'll let you know when it's time to finish her off." We'd make millions together. I'd just be her trainer. Never get involved. Just attention. Strictly platonic. Sensei and disciple type shit. She can have her own life. I'm just into fighting and when I see some of these vids. I see natural potential. Dudes too. Good fighters. Gotta give them that. Not in general but you see a few naturals if you know what you're looking for. I like fighting.

Politically correct answer (not really), the truth is that they are LAZY. In America there are generations of black people living in suburban ghettos, who grow up hearing stories about slavery and civil rights and all that jazz. Never mind that today they are unaffected by these things, they continue to spout their rhetoric against whitey
>if my great great great great great great great great great great granddaddy wasn't a slave I would be a kang in Africa. I'd be richer than Mansa Musa and I'd be living in a gold plated pyramid space ship with a harem of fine wymin
So this victim complex infiltrates their culture like a cancer. They claim that their entire race has been oppressed across the entire time dimension, like slavery was such a massive cultural blow that it fucked up their genetic memory like the blue cat aliens from Avatar when the tree blew up. It's not that they genuinely are affected by these historical events, its that they choose to be. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy: they are oppressed because they believe they are oppressed. So these shits live off of welfare, the mothers pop out twenty tar babies each, the fathers abandon their kids, the kids join gangs and don't pay attention in school and commit crime and continue the cycle for generations to come and then one day Tyrone gets shot by cops while robbing a convenience store and as he lays dying off a bullet in his chest on the parking lot curb, he thinks to himself "it's all whitey's fault."
But it isn't whitey's fault. It isn't black peoples' fault. The onus is on them, as individuals. The individual black has no concept of self determination, of responsibility for his own actions, and thus chimp out and do whatever the fuck they want because they are niggers.

Attached: mouse.jpg (612x459, 65K)

frenchie is right. you germans are disgusting, but i'm assuming ur not white which makes you not give a shit about german national identity

Attached: 1425793952672.webm (320x182, 2.45M)

>Jesus saying turn the other cheek means destroy your country with rapefugees

Attached: kys.png (800x800, 836K)

>frenchie is right

Attached: 1515271826720.png (645x729, 63K)

>destroy your country

Attached: 1515273086145.png (645x729, 58K)

low iq / high testosterone

Attached: 1490730029091.jpg (602x915, 108K)

Low IQ apes with extreme tribal tendencies mixed with decades of single motherhood and lack of self awareness. Even my girlfriend told me she thinks people with low IQ should either not be allowed to reproduce or be killed, and didn't mind that it included billions of niggers.
We're getting married and having high IQ white children who will not be afraid to think for themselves and see what is obviously true; niggers are a savage and failed evolution of ancient man that don't cooperate with each other.

Attached: 1510872383928.png (1369x1359, 88K)

It may seem like a meme but lower IQ. American blacks have on average an 85 IQ. To put that in perspective anything below an 83 IQ and lt is illegal to serve in the military. The government has effectively said there is nothing of use you can do. Impulse control, foresight and self reflection are just flat impaired at this range. When you go about your day, and run into one of these things you are on average dealing with someone so dumb that they cant serve in the military. Stay the fuck away from them.

king, good on you. same with my woman and i she feels the same way about niggers. i feel nothing when i see videos of violent niggers killing each other, it's natural for them and i'm tired of white people trying to equate them at our level

Attached: sheboon jealousy.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

nigs gonna nog

Attached: nycc.jpg (992x768, 117K)

I'm fine with trying to help individuals better themselves, but recently it seems we've come to vastly overvalue compassion. You can only help someone who wants to help themselves.

they kill each other left and right and smoke a ton of crack cocaine and then they blame the whites for all of their problems. they also hate whites for stating the obvious fact that their communities are fucked up, while leeching off the wealth of white countries. let's send these ungrateful motherfuckers back to africa and watch them beg the whites to save their asses from their own degeneracy.

Don't even think Russians act like that.

Mosh pits.

Different cultural values. Their behavior is by design ever since the Civil Rights Movement.

You can thank race hustlers like Al Sharpton for it; they're the ones who started the victim culture in black communities. The belief that they can do no wrong runs deep and it started with the idea that they are still victims.

It's not going to change any time soon, the most we can do is continue to show this behavior to everyone until enough people get redpilled about it.

Dey jus need mo money fo dem programs n sheeit

Attached: 1452420087727.jpg (492x410, 61K)

>I think Ill just project loudly. They wont notice Im a fuckin brainlet faggot

i really don't care about their intelligence. you don't need to be intelligent to be a decent human being. how intelligent is a cat or a bird? do they bother you? no, they are even nice to be around.
what really is the root of all problems is brainwashing and bad culture. and the number one biggest reason overall: RAP MUSIC
it creates pride in stupidity, violence, drug abuse, irresponsibility, ugliness and so much more.

>Pulls one example from 8 years ago of drunken leafs acting like niggers
>niggers riot and shoot each other up literally every single day in any and every major city

wHiTeS r JuS aS bAd

KYS nigger.

Dafür müsstest du erst mal weiss sein, mein Freund.

growing up in the hood and being the only white in my school i can honestly say there are usually about 2 to 5 blacks with a +110 IQ in a class of 30 nigs. Its real easy to tell which ones they are because they dress normal, talk normal and act normal, not necessarily acting white but differently not your average chimp. Their mannerisms and behavior is completely different from the rest of the tribe.

Attached: 1547399046373.png (728x951, 122K)

toxic masculinity

Oh for the days when about 20 tiny and fast moving Chinese guys, wielding cleavers, would rock up and end the sheboon and its family.

No self awareness.

>3/4 of blacks born to single mothers
really? that sounds fucking insane. where did you get that info from?