OK Jow Forums I'm Asian why should I give a fuck about the end of white identity...

OK Jow Forums I'm Asian why should I give a fuck about the end of white identity? Once Westerners are BTFO we take over the world

Attached: AmeriHaunter.gif (500x376, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3fkZeWsyvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>meme flag

You want to visit Mars some day right? White people will take you there

>Burgerflag

Attached: cheese burger.png (1158x598, 1017K)

In america you can use it as a vehicle to get rid of affirmative action.

The eternal jew is eternal once the Gentiles are gone.
>sage

You're next after us. The globalist want dumb nigger cattle

also this desu, the jews are gonna try to do the exact same shit to you and dont think its not gonna happen if you let it.

>Why should I care
If you're in Asia you shouldn't.
If you're leeching off white society though, you should be worried

MEANWHILE,
Hillary Clinton is revealed to have not only paid for the pee dossier, but used sex trafficking money to do it.
Sage in all fields

you shouldn't
stop posting here
youtube.com/watch?v=M3fkZeWsyvo

No Jow Forums is an international board

Attached: 1544925466280.gif (320x180, 266K)

>gay chink
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>asians
>take over

Attached: 1547680678618.gif (250x300, 1.07M)

It makes perfectly logical sense for a person to only care about and support their race, so you don't have to give a fuck at all.
BUT, the fact you're using a LGBT flag probably means you're some letter in the Alphabet Club, which means you SHOULD care about White Identity because so far we are the only race that actually gives a shit about your well being. Being gay is hell on earth in any non-White nation. At worst you'll be made fun of or someone won't bake your wedding cake, at best preppy white liberals will kiss your feet and worship the ground you walk on.

Attached: foyfz5pr24621.jpg (1200x965, 143K)

Because we are next on the Jewish chopping block

white people lied about going to the moon and used fiction to define their achievements, space doesn’t exist faggot

what have asians ever done besides get fucked by whites?

opium

Attached: 1547079800584.jpg (491x488, 19K)

We are the buffer keeping blacks from flooding Asia

Cope

Because you need our help to defeat the true evil, once they're done with us they'll come for you next. When they take out whites you give them the right to take out every race. And they will come for you. You, and every last one of your hard earned shekels.

Treat radiation burns, and name entirely new epidemics of pollution diseases.

>"I'm asian"
>is probably flip or viet or some other jungle type that not even the orientals care about

Asians can’t kill sand niggers by themselves

>asian
>memeflag
Doubt that pajeet you're your own thing

but I already posted "get fucked by whites"
I thought that they'd have done other things lmao

OP, first of all you're gay. Do you even think you have a future, where you'll get impregnated from the ass by a man ?

who is we ?
judging by your flag
fags?

>Whites die
>You're left with China
a """"""""communist"""""""" dystopia that functions purely because it exports cheap goods to white societies, inheriting a world full of niggers and spics... Sounds like the premise of a post-apocalyptic movie

hey so whats going on with the asian-american lawsuit against harvard? I wonder if liberals will turn on asians and lump them with whites after this. Not that they gave a shit about chinks to begin with.

Attached: 1548311357193.jpg (1242x882, 157K)

>OK Jow Forums I'm Asian why should I give a fuck about the end of white identity? Once Westerners are BTFO we take over the world
Because you're next on the chopping block and don't have the cultural or social institutions to resist the sort of top-level sabotage Western countries are facing right now.

If Xi Jinping decides that China needs 100 million Africans to resolve the demographic crisis, the Chinese have no means of recourse or resistance. It's only marginally better in other East Asian countries thanks to strongly conformist social attitudes.

>t. half-Taiwanese and watching Indonesian percentage of population creep up every year

You shouldn’t give a fuck, you should accelerate shit chink user. I want to remove you insect cunts in this country myself, I’m sick of seeing your souless women cling on to old white men here for a free passage.

You're already in their sights, dumb fuck dummy

If you don't know by now... you'll never know.

Fucking chink.

I'll say it clear.
They may hate us but keep in mind THEY REALLY HATE YOU.

Other than Whites and some Latin Countries what other allies does China and Asians in general have?

The Indians?The Niggers?The Muslims?The Jews?:))))))

You will fall way faster than us Yin

A threat against racism o no

i don't think western countries are going to be desirable places to live once whitey is gone.

but who will the chinese crib test answers from?

>OK Jow Forums I'm Asian why should I give a fuck about the end of white identity? Once Westerners are BTFO we take over the world

Because if they can take out white people, just think of what they'll do to Asian Privilege.

Asians are like White People's Perpetual little brother. We compete, but we want you to do well, and we keep the lessers from fucking with you. Once we are gone, there will be no more big bro White People to protect you from the ire of leftists.

I'm not saying you have to care about white people. But they make a good buffer for the asians.

Because if we die, you’ll get fucked next. You’ll lose us as a valuable ally against the low IQ hordes.

>low IQ hordes
So trailtrash westerners that live off of welfare?

>space doesn’t exist faggot
how do you explain the emptiness in your head?

You just need to remember what happened to us, so that, when you get developed, you don't repeat the same mistakes. I'm convinced we're basically fucked, but the Asians might make it.

All I ask is that you think of us from time to time, and genocide the blacks and Hispanics.

Jews are coming after the asians next and good luck trying to wake up bugmen

That is nothing compared to the worst of other races. They could be salvaged if there was a system that gave a shit about them instead of doing everything to promote nigger culture.