Remember when Trump promised to end foreign intervention and put America first?

Remember when Trump promised to end foreign intervention and put America first?

Just words.

Attached: neocon.jpg (596x266, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton
insightcrime.org/investigations/drug-trafficking-venezuelan-regime-cartel-of-the-sun/
youtube.com/watch?v=C5FaE_hd0Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1510452371877.png (1597x791, 201K)

How is this "intervention"?

Sad that he's not taking that rhetoric with Maduro.
Magatards will fall in line with their cult leader as usual though.

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton

Or is it John Bolton who is the President now?

insightcrime.org/investigations/drug-trafficking-venezuelan-regime-cartel-of-the-sun/

>-Freddy Bernal, a former mayor; Cliver Acalá Cordones, an Army General; and Ramon Madriz Moreno, a key intelligence officer, all met with FARC leaders and helped coordinate their security when on Venezuelan soil. Bernal and his right-hand man Amílcar de Jesús Figueroa allegedly helped arrange urban warfare and explosives training for the Bolivarian Circles/Colectivos with the FARC.

Do you believe Venezuela has the sovereign right to import drugs into America?

>Once of the most important positions in terms of internal security is the head of the National Guard. That position was held by Major General Néstor Reverol — now Interior Minister — who has been indicted in the United States for drug trafficking. His indictment states that Reverol warned drug traffickers of operations against them, blocked investigations, released arrested narcos and ensured that seized drugs were returned to traffickers.
I meant this quote

You should ask the CIA about drugs if you want to get to the bottom of that.
And maybe ask Mexico, since they're far more responsible for drugs and crime affecting the US.

>Remember when Trump promised to end foreign intervention
No. Show proofs and real flag shlomo.

I'll show my flag once Trump stops being a neocon.
He promised to put America first and stop endless foreign wars many times

>what about CIA
>what about Mexico
Answer the question
>Do you believe Venezuela has the sovereign right to import drugs into America?

I'd rather rightfully takeover our place as the hegemon of the Western Hemisphere than intervene in the Middle Yeast infection

>Remember when Trump promised to end foreign intervention and put America first?
We're going to steal all the gold Maduro's got in the vault under his house and use it to build the wall.

No. Trump should build a wall and put the military on the border to prevent drugs and other criminals getting through. He also should put far more pressure on Mexico though since they're massively more responsible.

He should also disband the CIA.

When has Trump ever said "I promise to end foreign intervention" you lying kike faggot?

It isn't, but US policy in cases like this should be "Ok well when you're done killing each other and have established a leader, give us a call until then you're sanctioned." Then we give them the cold shoulder until the fighting stops.

A wall in Israel?

Unless he starts putting boots on the ground in Venezuela, Trump is still strong on his non-interventionism pledge.

FFS he's a saint when compared to the shit Clinton, Obama and Bush got us into

>yeah too bad he isn't playing nice with a jewish communist
you commie fucks are about to have a very bad time

Attached: 1548303572968.png (928x560, 403K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C5FaE_hd0Gs

A tweet = military intervention

You tell em Mr Bolton, more billions, maybe trillions of taxpayers money spent bombing some far away country. More tax dollars for Haliburton and General Electric. That's what made America great!

No but they'll probably buy the gold. They are kikes after all.

>far away country
Have you seen a map?

Shills never rest don't they?

When the POTUS and all his evil inner circle, Bolton, Pompeo, etc are saying the same thing about 'regime change', the same shit we've heard 1000 times before, what do you think it means?

Where did he say it faggot? He didn't say a thing about being against foreign intervention in that video.

>He doesn't enjoy the national past time of interfering in Latin America politics to protect American investments while snorting cocaine
Letting the CIA turn Latin America into their playground was a great move in hindsight

>Orange Man good when he bomb Syria

>Orange Man bad when he bomb Venezuela

Attached: NPC programming update on war.png (600x784, 238K)

Intelligence agency spooks selling guns to guerrillas?

If the intervention is to kill commies, marxists, and other forms of shitbergs I'll allow it.

Physically remove communists.

Agreed

>America First = no foreign policy
All memeflags are Canadian until proven otherwise btw.

Attached: 8075B76C-785D-4CE5-883B-FCEAB4F124FD.gif (213x199, 341K)

It's not about investments its about Russia which is even dumber. Litterally coldwar bullshit.

No he was bad for doing Syria too.
Only idiots think otherwise.

Did you watch it?
What is this npc doublespeak? Trump said we'd wasted trillions on stupid wars.

They legitimately believed that Trump would cut off all foreign trade. This is just more of the same shit.

>REEEE WHY WON'T HE INTERVENE
>REEEE WHY IS HE INTERVENING

Tell your mother to suck my cock meme flag.

remember when memeflag faggots weren't a thing?

I don't want any interventions. I'm not a neocon.
All America does is bring misery wherever it tries to spread it's 'democracy'.