SURRENDERS

Concedes. Retreats. Defeated.

LOSER.

Attached: BCF290DC-2FBD-4ABA-944C-05996E962EB3.jpg (1206x548, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Government is still shut down ya jackass!

You're really desperate for a win here. Be honest, were you even going to watch it?

>Concedes. Retreats. Defeated.
>LOSER.
Trump in a nutshell.

Attached: 98723674862342300.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

Fake and gay like your meme flag.

>inb4 declaration of emergency tomorrow

Attached: 63153FFA-067C-4064-910D-595F54879781.jpg (537x550, 52K)

>taking orders from a kikess

yikes

>1780
>Americans suffer worst defeat of revolution at Charleston
>unconditional surrender of Major General Benjamin Lincoln to British Lieutenant General Sir Henry Clinton and his army of 10,000 at Charleston, South Carolina

It's fucking over guys. We can't win now.

>"Surrenders"
>Pyhric victory at best

Nancy's fucked herself. More and more moderates are seeing that Dems act like goddamned children about important issues.

I say keep the shit closed until Pelosi resigns.

>Nancy says I can't have a wall, so we're not getting a wall

sorry folks

lol that's a clear win for Trump.

RBG is dead. Pelosi is buying time.

You think Trump is actually going to let that busty crone have the last laugh?

>tfw he just holds a rally instead

Attached: 821.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

Read the "Art of War" you retarded shill

what a fag.

its not "her prerogative", its part of Pres REQUIRED DUTY in Constitution.

being a fag is one thing, being just flat wrong is another.

Pelosi could be arrested for trying to stop SOTU, and anything she attempts would be null and void as illegal.

Lol.

He's gonna do a SOTU speech from a military base. There will be no Democrats to boo. Just applause from members of the military.

The salt will be great.

Trumps incompetence is showing

Attached: 71E96159-EA4A-4243-A8C9-CA16860D949C.jpg (660x467, 53K)

give 39 billion to Israel, continue unlimited Open Boarders for USA, deport no one, let in entire Caravan for Lifetime Gibs.

But its 4ht D chess.

This is called negotiating, dum-dum

"Pretend inferiority to gain the enemies arrogance."

ooooh Per-Roh-Gah-Tive. That is FIVE syllables. Now that is a good boy little Trumpy!

Say hello to the discord trannies.

Attached: 1547942176205.png (1889x851, 738K)

>extremely rare and pure faggotry
he thinks it's a daily soap

Rally with invite only Republicans SotU, make it like CPAC but at Madison Square Garden and with a light show and shit.

Or do it like Roman style at Mara Lago where he orates around all the people at a secret location with the sunshine and birds all around him, Trump walks to the different Republicans and says the great thing they did for their people and make it a Republican circle jerk.

whats to negotiate?

Trump is POTUS, he can order army to border and depot any non-citizen on his sole say so.

State Dept can cancel any VISA at anytime, and don't need to give any reason to anyone.

Just live stream it to all our phones using the emergency line

>Per-Roh-Gah-Tive
Oh the irony, you didn't even spell it right either you fucking retard.
(pre·rog·a·tive)

Hey now, Nancy-Babe is NOT Jewish.

Attached: House+Minority+Leader+Nancy+Pelosi+Holds+Weekly+1ZSZfeTKNZ9l.jpg (462x600, 62K)

>le art of war
like..making a surprise attack in a month-spanning campaign to retake mossul? lmfao

Attached: 1548306011768.jpg (1225x1600, 173K)

oooh boy, little trumpy is off twitter on /Jow Forums-Pol/? How about a little secret: when you sound out the word you spell out the auditory syllables, NOT the written ones.

Attached: 1547794375361.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Attached: 1548167955117.jpg (750x425, 141K)

Attached: 1548132737346.jpg (610x599, 62K)

We will be victorious, faggots

Can someone explain to me why he'd do this? Just seems like he cucked out

Attached: 1430658701358 (2016_01_05 00_50_19 UTC).jpg (1353x1670, 404K)

And yet the shutdown goes on.

Hey. Hello fatty. It’s me again. Still waiting for an answer from like you and your homies last 20 breads...

Please answer this:
If trump uhh I mean drumpf going to jail like any day now and gonna be hanged for treason or whatever and then pence get kicked out too..why won’t dems just fund the wall and then repeal once pelosi is president?

Use ur super high iq.

It is for syllables, but it is good that you are at least trying to count. It is a start.

>Spam
>Shitposts
>Meme flag
>SAGE

He did the right thing as per the Constitution. He will get the wall, then they try to impeach. Our response...
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

You're such a faggot shill. That's not any of those. That's stating that the responsibility of the situation is Pelosi's.

M O M M Y

Optics
To normies it look like he is willing to negotiate. Makes Chuck and Nancy the party of no.
>and it's working

Attached: 1547614193384.jpg (1024x1018, 95K)

If RBG is dead and the Dems are hiding it then all hell gonna break loose.

Buckle up user

Schumer couldn't contain his glee when Trump rushed to own the shutdown. They thought they'd have to pin it on him (not that hard) but he did the job for him.

Once he owned it, then the very obvious move is to say "We won't negotiate until you reopen the government", which is what they;ve done, and he's fallen for it.

Pelosi and Schumer understand that to beat him in 2020, they don't need to "flip" his supporters, all they need to do is get his supporters to lose interest in him.

He lost the plurality in '16 and he'll almost certainly lose it again in '20. To beat him in 2020, they need to supress his turnout in Michigan/Penn. and they're home.

To do that they need to make his voters lose interest in him, best way to do that is to make him look like he can't deliver the change he promised, and to break the rather tenuous cultural link that "he's one of us".

Trump can serve all the burgers to college football teams he likes, if he can be shown to "not care" about people living paycheck to paycheck, he's toast.

It's perfect. When the Dems give in and fund the wall, they have to let Trump into the House to gloat over them in front of the world and give a big speech about how great it is that they're finally building the wall.

The Dems can't sustain a shutdown for long. Their base directly relies on the federal government for their livelihoods. They will completely lose the support of the people who voted them in very quickly if they insist on stopping all the cheques to prevent the wall being built. Right now, the average Democrat on the street might be ready to blame it on Trump, but if it continues, they're going to ask serious questions like, "Can't the Democrats in Congress do anything about it?" And they're going to get the answers: yes they can, they can end it at any time, all they have to do is agree to let Trump spend 0.1% of the budget on building the wall. Then they're going to have rhetorical questions like, "You're withholding my family's livelihood over THAT?!"

The Dems can't do it. They can't fight Trump on this one. All they can do is throw a brief shutdown tantrum, then give in and fund the wall to reopen the government, and admit in the process that they were entirely to blame for the shutdown, that Trump wasn't asking for anything unacceptable and their tactic of shutting the government down was never going to work and was just inflicting senseless damage on America for the sake of appearances.

Bull fucking shit
They stole the midterms live on tv and nothing happened.
Ain't shit for shit happening.
This is the anticlimactic end.

Hello. I come to ask this question. I hope you had a team huddle and can answer now. Still haven’t heard back.

Please answer this:
If trump uhh I mean drumpf going to jail like any day now and gonna be hanged for treason or whatever and then pence get kicked out too..why won’t dems just fund the wall and then repeal once pelosi is president?

Patiently waiting

More like lock and load. What is their thinking? Do they hope to impeach Trump or cause a civil war to prevent him from appointing another judge? I just don't get it.

Are you really that stupid to not realize that after all Trump did to build up to this moment, such a nonchalant about-face is more of a warning sign of something big instead of "omg we won hurrrrrr"? It's blatantly uncharacteristic and almost intentionally provoking a wtf response. If you've read Art of the Deal, you'll realize he never concedes without securing something in return. And in many cases, it's usually something small/insignificant that the other side fails to see the real value in and ends up blowing up in their face.

Maybe it's the $5.7billion for everything but the wall that the dems were floating...

As expected. /ptg/ of course will say they always knew this was the move.

>Abandon Trump he supports Israel!! Come on I thought you were a Nazi! Abandon the right and dont vote for anyone!

Tell the left to stop making abortion legal at nine months, tell me I should die as a white male, take away my guns, take away my earnings, censor my opinions on social media, stop bringing in non-citizens, overall stop trying to finish the country off and just maybe Id give up the zionist party, oh wait both are the zionist party. I dont know man I dont think you sold me on this yet.

Makes it look like Pelosi is in control of the shutdown. Actually quite a brilliant optics move.

cuz fuck the wall. We are winning now we don't have to give you shit

>Nancy says I can't do the SOTU. WAHHH. Also, I will do what she says.
>win

Constitutionally speaking, all that's required is an occasional update. Nothing says it has to be annual or delivered in person (historically it's been annual but it's varied between an actual address and just a letter).

Y'know what would be awesome? Trump should give the address on the steps to the Capitol. Open air, let the masses hear his words even if Pelosi's dead-set on obstructionism.

No it makes it look like she's in charge, retard.

Wow that is a really shitty analysis.

Government workers don't vote for Trump. Trump supporters couldn't be happier to see those fuckers furloughed and quitting.

The moderates see Pelosi not negotiating over fucking pennies for BORDER SECURITY to protect a bunch of invaders.

The dems fucked themselves. 2020 will be their biggest loss in the history of the party. Worse than '72.

Of the shutdown, yeah. Like he said.

Still no answer? I asked in ALL you and the teams breads. It’s almost like OP and her team can not formulate an answer here... ask a supervisor!

she has become the alpha. the whole world can see it now

If he gonna be impeached anyway soon then Nancy can just repeal it... what’s the problem?

Ah yes lording over a gigantic pile of failure *that only angers her voters*.

Government workers, food stamps recipients, mostly Democrats. She owns their shitty experience,

You are one dumb motherfucker.

if he is going to be impeached why give an inch anyway? are you retarded?

she's a sabbatean-frankist crypto jew, you moronic leftypedo

its trump's shutdown. its her government

Go ask your supervisor!!! any day now means like soon so it won’t even be started by the time pelosi takes over.... Maddow and all the smart rich people in cities say he is gonna be impeached like next week... so who cares when it’s just for optics. I mean unless...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuck

It's Pelosi's shutdown. She just asserted her authority visibly and stupidly.

You shitheads love that word, optics. Well, get a load of them apples.

Because pelosi can repeal instantly with pen stroke. It won’t even have started being built by the time she gets in...

this is some pussy logic. you don't let up when you are winning

All of those people about to go hungry when their food stamps run out and all of those government employees running up credit cards sure as FUCK aren't winning. Mostly Democrats too.

Weird. I thought Drumpf was done. Weird time for his opponents to actually massively personally suffer.

You can be the heroes and give people their jobs back, then get drumpf kicked out for Russia collusion. It’s like you don’t want to win.

At the risk of flipping their own supporters.

yeah. Yall are so dense. She cant end the shutdown, only trump is holding that back. She CAN throw her weight around with the SOTU. That's what this was about. Its not like her dictating to trump to hold on the SOTU suddenly makes her gain powers to end the shutdown.

>prerogative
What a dotard

or you can not be total bootlicking fags and stand your ground. Fuck that wall, its a dumb idea. We can easily fund the government without it. Rolling over for the wall doesn't make dems heroes it makes them weak.

Yeah but you could get people and government working again and triple slap drumfy by funding and then instantly taking away after he is in prison with his family loooooll. how funny would that be.. way lulzier than now. the memes would be great and you’d win zoomers

She just showed she has the authority of the purse.

Most people don't know that retard.

That drugged up alchy just fucked herself.

Those people are exactly why dems need to fight on this hill. Shutdowns cannot become a viable tactic. If they cave that's what happens.

not trying to be "demoralizing" but don't the polls say the opposite is happening?

you type like a child

>lol fuck nancy pelosi, the SOTU goes on
>well now that I think about it, she said no so I have to listen. Sorry.
You are literally trying to spin this as positive optics for Trump. jesus.

They've happened for a nearly a century and Democrats have started them before.

It’s not gonna get built dumb ass!!’ Drumpf is gonna be impeached! Just like you and everyone else says. Funding it is just a way to make him look like a baby and then he’ll be impeached and pelosi will take over after pence is found guilty too. Then pelosi exec orders it away. That’s the biggest fucking win

yeah, they absolutely do. anyone saying otherwise is delusional

Funding is just temporary bro. Pelosi will abolish it like as soon as drumpf and gay hater pence are in prison, which media says is soon. It’s 4D chess!

yeah, and it almost invariably backfires. its backfiring against trump now

Spread this idea leaf.

Hello! Drumpf going to jail soon!!! WHAT PART OF NEWS DONT YOU GET. Fund only to get people to work, then unfund when impeachment and jail time happens in the next week or so. What the fuck is the problem?

Im calling it now: This is bait to get them to celebrate and display their hubris and then he'll hit em with a double dose of wompage

>its part of Pres REQUIRED DUTY in Constitution.
Yes but the constitution does not outline a specific date therefore it can be tactically delayed

Yeah so what about trump he is DONE FOR! fundbit and repeal it. Make the right btfo haha

You're clinically retarded aren't you?

>it makes them weak

Yes. without the influx of undocumented democrats it does make them weak. Dems fucked and negative Nancy knows it.

Attached: 1517410783809.jpg (578x645, 42K)

You mean the polls that have been wrong most of the time?

Yes, I'm a delusional faggot but you're still a nigger.

>Its real
Fucking coward ass bitch.

> Thinks the same deep state that controls the media does not control the polls.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet