Why do niggers gravitate to islam? whites literally never do this

why do niggers gravitate to islam? whites literally never do this

Attached: 6a00d8341c697453ef01bb09f67bce970d-800wi.jpg (615x654, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/overweight-german-man-who-joined-isis-says-they-used-him-as-sex-slave/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low IQ.

Because they're stupid.

No one enslaved more blacks than muslims.

ooga booga

Attached: main-qimg-d0c65f6cf43e813abf70c61ad6f3f608.png (1357x800, 28K)

they have a beef with white people. islam was one of the least white religions at the time, and more or less remains so to this day

It's a meme religion just like the Black Israelites

i was in prison with blacks and its a phenomenon in there most of them do turn into islam and they act like they are better than everyone else once they convert
its very werid
also fuck black people they are retarded.

fpbp but also their Islam is different and based on rejecting Christianity of the White Man and going for more of a we wuz prophets and shit angle, lots of them don't pray five times a day for example.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/overweight-german-man-who-joined-isis-says-they-used-him-as-sex-slave/

Tell me about prison uncle-user.

Are swedes white niggers? I mean they do descend from raping and thieving savages.

Attached: 1420738876008.jpg (768x1064, 160K)

prison

They love to be enslaved, it's genetic

Blacks used to join Muslims in prison for protection and because of Ramadan, which for a month they get slightly better than usual food. The protection thing has kind of fell away as the prisons have been taken over by gangs like the Bloods/Crips/Latin Kings/Trinitarios who are much more brutal than the muslims are.

Also it absolves them of what they did. Instead of "wow I'm in prison because I raped and murdered someone" it becomes "it was Allah's will that I came to prison so that I could convert and learn to praise him"

its literally a bunch of niggers converting to Islam in there.

>also their Islam is different and based on rejecting Christianity of the White Man and going for more of a we wuz prophets and shit angle

That's the Nation of Islam. It's a fringe group as far as muslims go.

i dont know its stupid. its not even dangerous its like a bunch of adult children in there doing dumb stuff. its not scary or anything like how they want you to think it is . its just boring and annoying.

Yeah prison is pretty much the 13th grade.

except whites gravitate to new age culty stuff and yoga, bhuddism

so the more passive "fru-fru" stuff than islam.

85 average IQ for nogs
Now check the average in the ME

the fun thing in there though is people are openly racist and its fun. wish people were like that in normal society.

Niggers are attracted to Islam like whites are attracted to Christianity. A bunch of flies to shit.

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

one funny part i remember when this one tall white guy had this little nigger cornered and backed into his cell cause they wanted to fight each other but the little nigger had a pot of boiling water he was going to throw on him so that was his defense and they didnt fight.

Forgot one

Attached: 1548312099377.png (1000x1000, 65K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1520252017087.jpg (453x410, 88K)

Trying to escape their jew masters

Because Islam, despite the position of blacks in the Middle East and North Africa, posits itself as a religion that does not discriminate by race.

Because American blacks are more or less divorced from their historical roots, and compensate for their lack of knowledge about the few great African societies (like Ethiopia) by projecting into "CHRISCHANNITYSAWYPIPORELIGURN"

I don't want to know anything about niggers except how to get rid of them.

Hmmm... something that rewards and justifies rape and violence, now why would niggers be into that?

>en ny svensk tradition
Best I can get is "A new Swedish tradition" due to language similarity

Attached: NANCY.png (674x922, 295K)

Black muslims are the most well behaved blacks. Especially once they actually practice the shit. the rape shit is definitely not done by practicing muslims. Its just pakis and degenerates going crazy. The majority of muslims in the europe are either criminal migrants or degenerate born pakis who drink fuck and do drugs all things that could possibly get them killed in shariah places. Im prison guard and I definitely think islam is the religion for blacks since theres punishment involved for their behavior. Christianity doesnt work cause they just do bad shit then ask god for forgiveness and dance around

They did it in those days to avoid being drafted for the Vietnam War.

The prospects of rape.

what about gingers?

Muhammad was a ginger. Pic related is his decedent.

Attached: Shaykh_Muhammad_Al-Yaqoubi.jpg (960x584, 116K)

because it makes you mad

>they act like they are better than everyone else once they convert
pretty much the reason i'd guess.