The Patriots

> Friendly reminder that the New England Pateiots are Americas team, and Trumps team. Both Brady and Belichick openly supported Trump for his presidency and still support him. And that All the niggers and liberals in America have turned this SuperBowl into a Proxy race war and you are only white if you support the Patriots.

youtu.be/wgheKYcdEJ0

Attached: gettyimages-1097202160.jpg (1000x600, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjuszJUbaZI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZWT45-00XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God Bless Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, and Jewboy Edleman. Pissing off millions of niggers and liberals one win at a time.

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Bostonian checking in. If you're not rooting for the Patriots, you might as well vote democrat like a faggot. Man up.

Bless you

KC native here. I supported the Chiefs all year long up until the last game because niggers and liberals turned it into a race thing so now I'm fully Patriots devoted because I want angry liberals.

Pats have remained nice and red. Also, they are not only the most consistent team, but their best players are white.

>National Felon League
No thanks. Had enough of that cancer.

Attached: 5271841464903.jpg (1280x1533, 720K)

KEK and the best part is that Brady and Patriots just beat the Nigger QB of the Chiefs who liberals were worshipping all season

>Friendly reminder that hockey is a superior sport
>Consists of white Americans, Canadians, Swedes, Finns, Balts, and Russians
>Few nonwhites (they're mixed)
>The cold drives off niggers
>Fights are allowed
A true white man's sport

Attached: 1547421480830.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

Exactly. Unlike other teams that are dependent on niggers, the Patriots are dependent on WHITE PLAYERS

That nigger hasn't played for 2 years and no one even kneels anymore you dumb faggit.

> the only blacks in the NHL are mixed

Riiiiiiighhhhhttt....

>living vicariously through 90 IQ millionaires and wearing their surnames on your back

can't think of anything cuckier.

Take your nigger football league and shove it up your ass, faggot.

>t. Patriots winning will start the civil war.

Attached: 2B0AACB4-230D-4544-89F2-6F03AC8E5307.jpg (460x315, 30K)

I can't name any other than Subban.

And just like the USA, the team is owned by a Jew

Sportsball is for imbeciles.

Faux sport keeping Brady statistically above Brees in the books. Fuck the NFL. Have not watched a game since Andrew Luck took a shit on the field '15-'16.

Fuck you faggot nigger

I remember when trump almost won NH solely coz Brady supported him.

Maybe he can pull it off in 2020. Anyone that popular in Minnesota/Virginia that can tip the scales?

Gronkowski sucked fat dick all season.

I can't see the fucking puck though.

that overtime drive was awesome--white privileged the chiefs right down their throats. it went: brady to edelman. burkhead run. brady to edelman again. brady to gronk. brady to edelman again. burkhead runs it in for a touchdown. no niggers required.\

and did anyone else notice how few nigger coaches made it to the playoffs? the problem is they are all too stupid and are diversity hires. and once again it's white quarterbacks in the superbowl because despite superior physical quickness, niggers suck too much at mental quickness.

Owned by a Jew (Robert Kraft). Can't get more 'merican than that.

Attached: jew14.png (131x205, 48K)

Remember how that Chargers pass rusher yelled at Brady saying 'Quit throwing it so fast.'? You know how long it took Brady to get rid of the ball vs the Chiefs on average? 2.1 seconds. That's absolutely crazy. He anally raped their pass rushers.

Tony Dungy and Mike Tomlin are some of the greatest coaches ever. That roughing the passer call on Chris Jones was the worst call I've ever seen.

T. Known Boss

Typical Cuck Colts fan, I wanted to see the turds win so Tommy could spread Lucks cheeks and DRILL BABY DRILL

well, there are two subbans. and wayne simmonds looks pretty full-nig to me. either way, even part nig is into-the-trash-it-goes tier. but i agree that hockey is a better sport for the white man to be a fan of than football. it's a better sport in general--flows way better, consistently more exciting finishes, etc.

Mike Tomlin? What the fuck is wrong with you? He loses a locker room faster then Josh Gordon can stay clean. Not to mention he has all the talent in the world on offense and an above average QB. Dudes a fucking joke with 6 guaranteed wins a season and still misses the playoffs

So you're a nigger lover. Kay thanks faggot.

This

>He said, from the conservative bastion of Boston, Massachusetts

The liberals already lost when K.C. and their half breed crashed in the AFC Championship game. Try as they might Goff doesn't represent the liberal/Jewish racial ideal.

>Tony Dungy and Mike Tomlin

you pick the nig with the most white admixture--he's probably 25% african. anyone, each of the above have won ONE (1) superbowl as head coach. and they've had phenomenal players (peyton was essentially the coach for dungy's win, and that team could have won with a tomato as head coach). but yes, just like in math or science (euler, neil degrasse tyson), there are occasional outlier-nigs. but the exception proves the rule. nigs are inferior dog shit 90% of the time.

>Goff doesn't represent the liberal/Jewish racial ideal.

i dont know--he did go to berkeley after all. and even after graduating a video showed him amazed to learn that the sun always rises in the east. i bet he's a nigger-apologist lib faggot like 90% of californians are.

Friendly reminder Sony micheal will win super bowl MVP because he’s had all the offence for the patriots while Tom Brady averages a pick and one td a game to micheals 2 tds a game

Fucking watch the game u faggots

The Pats RBs looked great mainly because the Chiefs' run defense is the worst in the NFL. When it counted, Brady did his part. You actually fucking watch the game.

It'd be cool if they actually slung a volley of live ammo into the crowd. Your chance of dying would be pretty slim, but it would make it more exciting.

Now mental gymnastics his 3 TDS in the first playoff game you stupid bitch

Playoff mvp = black rb Sony micheal

>> Friendly reminder that the New England Pateiots are Americas team, and Trumps team

WRONG!

DA BEARS ARE AMERICAS TEAM
>yfwdbwdso
youtube.com/watch?v=LjuszJUbaZI

Attached: ditka.jpg (800x450, 96K)

>watching nigger ball
how much of a beta cuck can you be

youtube.com/watch?v=JZWT45-00XI

what are you fucking blind?
its literally black on white

anyone who watches televised sports is blue pilled as it gets
maybe someday you'll wake up from your programing

FUCKING THIS X1000

Hmm
Patriots superior team = racism
Whites superior Race = racism
Rams inferior team = victim
Niggers, Spics, Jews inferior Race = victim
HMMMM

Liberals can hate black qbs like Cam. He is a closet conservativem
This based black man is a mvp.
He never kneeled during the anthem nor did his teammates.
He also beat and outplayed Tom Brady twice(2 times)
Feel free to thank based Cam Newton

Attached: cam-newton-hat.jpg (876x672, 110K)

I really wish you moose had a NFL team.
Just like the year the Pats fucked the Falcons. Superior White team lead by a Chad rapes a nigger team.

i'm barely even a football fan at this point (redskins), but i do judge people by their reaction to the patriots. if you're a legitimate fan of the sport, how can you not enjoy watching them abuse the league for 20 years? we're watching undeniable greatness, just enjoy it.
that said the nfl is quickly becoming the nba, which is basically wwe.
if you're interested in actual athletic competition, hockey has a couple years left.

Exactly. Are you going to bow on one knee during the opening ceremony faggot OP?

massholes are actually much more racist and less cucky than the rest of america. they are just mostly irish niggers who want gibs. that poster who you replied to is probably just a shit colored manlet who came to boston for uni like alexandria "la monstousidad" cortez

(((Kraft)))

Feels good after living through Bledsoe for so long
>tfw SBXXXI
It still hurts

Are you fuxking blind?

the 80s are over

Yeah I love the end zone militia gets me hyped when they fire the blanks, makes it feel authentic. Or when the receiver does a pose with them after makeing a touch down.

So you love niggers?

Not in my mi d theh aren't

Dumb kike

Niggers?

Go fuck your boyfriend.

Go Rams. I just want to see Brady lose another Superbowl.

Chiefs lost because of their shit defense. Mahomes played great, you nigger.

>ignores the greatest black qb of all time

fucking seriously dude

Attached: 636536103305822775-USATSI-10509721.jpg (534x401, 36K)

>America's team
There's only one America's team and that's the Cowboys. With a new OC, Cowboys will win the Superbowl next season. DFW is the best city, and Texas is the greatest state of all other nigger states, you Yankee faggot.

Attached: 307b011a-2a79-4f93-84d8-09dd428ac1f3-USATSI_11757398.jpg (534x612, 54K)

Duxk the kikes.

>another gaybanian ruins the thread with his identity issues and inferiority complex
no gaybanians are not white, no gaybanians are not even "albanian", and no gaybanians aren't "illyrian race" or whatever gay shit they like to larp as

gaybanians are the halfbreed mutts of slavs, turks, greeks, armenians, cretan maghrebis, and levantines. modern gaybanians are less than 1% pelasgian today