These guys are pretty based arn’t they? They are the nig version of Jow Forums...

These guys are pretty based arn’t they? They are the nig version of Jow Forums. I’m still laughing about when they were calling the catholic boys billy bobs xD

Attached: E8C2369E-024D-4138-88A9-13481D198F84.jpg (1400x932, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig
youtu.be/Eg3OihbIaig?t=170
youtu.be/fLdk4r4CzR8
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8Orx5aGUg
change.org/p/andrew-covington-let-s-get-the-splc-to-remove-the-black-hebrew-israelites-from-their-hate-list
streamable.com/cuv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Niggers LARPing as Israelites
>Based

You serious?

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Your nig version of Jow Forums is a protected class of people that cant lose their job, academic status, or future employment no matter what they say.

> niggers
> having jobs

>Out on the streets actually doing things.
>Calling out both corrupt Jews and Europeans.

I can dig it. Black/Southron Nationalist Union when?! PUTIN HELP US YOU CHEEKY PRICK

STAY MAD KIKE

They called the fuck*ng indian uncle tomahawks XD very witty

>xD
Subtle

>lying about who you are is "based"
you don't belong here..

Attached: 1423341456441.jpg (313x286, 17K)

No. They are retarded, delusional niggers. The worst kind too because they vehemently believe the nonsense that they’re pedaling.

JEW...

Attached: 1524805511308.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

Yeah, probably not.

Attached: 1528087777949.jpg (530x426, 80K)

DAS RITE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig

youtu.be/Eg3OihbIaig?t=170
DAS RITE

HI HATER

>based
>lets just make up definitions new every day
>black israelites
good for a laugh at least
DAS RITE

Attached: -034124-908.jpg (522x420, 22K)

I saw a group of nigs & Indians getting their asses handed to them by a kid with a smirk.

Attached: 62ADF4CF-F303-496C-9041-5833C3513D35.gif (500x269, 519K)

they are as based as the mentally handicapped

Why can't nog's grow a proper beard? Even Jews can do this

youtu.be/fLdk4r4CzR8

what if terry davis ran into the black hebrew israelites?

they are not the nig version of Jow Forums because Jow Forums does not want to be jews.

WE AIN'T A FUCKING JOKE CRACKER

Attached: 1487705227881.jpg (380x234, 39K)

>BASED NIGGER JEWS

Holy fucking nu/pol/

Attached: ff.jpg (824x630, 181K)

he would freak the fuck out. and might try to attack them. i used to make black Hebrew Israelite threads like 2 years ago but no one cared until now. now they are all spammed for some reason.

Pol unironically got Terry killed. He couldn’t survive on the streets because he couldn’t stop saying the word nigger because of pol and kill himself.

Dirty ghetto ass renaissance fair larping ass looking niggas.

I am a jew though

>only in murrica
this is absurd on so many levels

Did you just fucking call these things based you fucking race mixing ugly cunt?

Am I the only one that finds it astounding that the group yelling shit like 'faggot' out loud was the one group that never got any backslash from the media at large?

i made a thread like 4 days ago saying i wanted to kill these people and everyone told me they are based thats what Jow Forums thinks now.

based or not they're still my favorite fringe political faction
they trigger fucking everybody for some reason

yea its because everyone is scared of black people. and lets them do whatever they want. that is why black people need to be murdered. they have life on easy mode they get away with everything. but still they are angry niggers.

you dumb niggers posted the same vid

that was is good this one is better

youtube.com/watch?v=yK8Orx5aGUg

Attached: 1548053835313.gif (342x171, 11K)

Did i, trigger you, by chance you frickin retard xD

they need to be attacked with violence.
its not fair if it was white people they would have been attacked. someone needs to put these niggers in their place even if they are already in their place. sick of niggers getting away with everything. just because they are dumb they get away with everything. but they still cause problems. that is why they need to be injured.

At least they have a fucking dick to stand on. What the fuck do white people stand for anymore? It's other (((white peoples))) fault that we don't stand up for ourselves. The congnitive dissonance is unfucking real

BHI are based and redpilled and are not afraid to tell everyone about it.

Need to make these guys more mainstream lol

damn nigger they been around for years
where u been?
that meme has come and gone

if ou want to get mainstream sign my petition and retweet it on twitter and faceberg

change.org/p/andrew-covington-let-s-get-the-splc-to-remove-the-black-hebrew-israelites-from-their-hate-list

People like this remind myself everyday that no matter how bad things may seem here we will never at least have to deal with those retarded niggers.

The nig version of Jow Forums is the most accurrate description of these guys I have ever heard.

These “retarded niggers” are smarter than you tho. Guarentee they know the bible better than you

Das rite day good boys dindu nuffin

Haha okay have fun with them then!

Jow Forums is nigger version Jow Forums

Yup.
It's supposed to be hyperbolic.
It needs to be.

>lets just make up definitions new every

The black israelites have existed since before you were born.

Here's a clip of Louis Theroux interviewing them in 1999:
streamable.com/cuv4

Attached: video.webm (640x640, 1.24M)

The best part is that their philosophy is just the (((Talmud))), but not watered-down. It shows a lot about how the kikes want to dominate/destroy every other race.

Also love it when they attack actual kikes and call them fakes. This is the kikes' biggest fuck-up in their multicultural goy farm, lol.

Nah they're a bunch of prison homos preaching street-scientology to hood rats.

It's funny when they bring their bants/verbal diarrehea on people who visibly care about what a bunch of street crazies think about them though, like those NYC faggot jews and feminazis.
People who genuinely get surprised and upset that whoa a bunch of a jailbirds who call themselves the Black Hebrew Israelites and constantly whine about whitey might have a few non-mainstream ideas about the role of kikes and white wimminz too and not just keep it to white WASP men like good little twitter leftards.

They're the Scientology of black people. Absolute comedy gold.

Based. How can you not like them after watching this?

Nah they're just ex cons

They and the Nation of Islam. (the latter of which has unironical ties to Scientology and has, at least in the past, encouraged members to read dianetics and get audited)

They're retards, but entertaining retards. I don't think anyone here takes seriously what they say. But I might be wrong. You lot worship the weirdest mofos, like Vaarg for example.

>its ok when I do it though

Attached: CEASAR-DEVIL-SIGN-.jpg (1404x2124, 686K)

>Niggers
>Isrealites
>In the same fucking package
>Anywhere close to based
Fuck off cuck shill

comparing a bunch of excon Jew LARPing trolling coons to a Pag...

Attached: YAGpXPd.png (636x440, 115K)

You crACkers catch on fast
I’m from the propagangda/shill wing of the black israelites
We will be taking over this board
Dad rite

>These “retarded niggers” are smarter than you tho. Guarentee they know the bible better than you

Attached: 1541347498280.jpg (638x558, 64K)

same shit

Of course you’re not. We’re laughing WITH you.

No, that would be the Nation of "Islam".

Had one bring his bible to court and try to argue with me. Fucker didn’t know I was raised evangelical... “sword drills” anyone?

BHI are kooky as fuck, though, and some of their sects allow child brides, like a 14 year old marrying a 41 year old. Polygamy, too. Communal living, tithing... at least they work. Their church makes them work to keep that tithe coming in.

The blacks are one in the same with kkk

Sound like the same one you attend

Put your apron on, faggot, and no pork for you!