How are you gonna argue against this one Jow Forums?

How are you gonna argue against this one Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 12.14.34 AM.png (1704x1316, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=KMvY9yxMEcM
youtube.com/watch?v=OhqB_wjOI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig
youtube.com/watch?v=FWcZu7h2r68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake News Wins Bullshit Bingo: Woke Twitter Poster, Hilariously Inept Blog Post

not even the same jew, fakest shit ive ever seen as a sodomite

Type in covington whiteout

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

>Nigger reporter/blogger
>writing anything resembling truth

STAND YOUR GROUND

Attached: smirkyboy.jpg (700x915, 71K)

I wish these slimmy news fucks would fucking come face to face with one of these black hebrew israelites.

You know I really hope they haven’t staged this so that this kid becomes an unofficial mouthpiece of the young conservative movement and then starts talking crazy shit to the cameras

This should qualify as mental illness

>nuGawker

Head on over to Jezebel and hear about how aborting your kid at 8.9 months is liberating.

These people don't understand evidence or context, do they? I should have gotten that with Kavanaugh, but now it's being hammered home with how they're even willing to do this to children just because of their race and beliefs

What the fuck does this even mean? Why can't Journos write their headlines in basic fucking English despite requiring a communications degree.

It’s called a blackout. They also do white outs. Go die fucko

Attached: 02B81F0B-B374-4EAA-ADD3-7B6FE1EC20C8.jpg (635x568, 63K)

Look at that kid's deadpan deer-in-the-headlights face. You can tell he's a sociopath. Doesn't smile, doesn't feel anything except hate.

Attached: 7B18C205-BBB7-4EB6-A2C5-7C4EBF39BD7D.jpg (1200x1054, 336K)

Attached: 1543663788398.jpg (1506x1109, 642K)

u scared of de black man whiteboi?

YAHWASHI SO CALLED JESUS GONNA MAKE DE WHITE DEBIL PICK COTTON

Attached: 1523141350354.jpg (3636x1818, 2.11M)

Attached: 1522386293245.jpg (2554x2151, 3M)

Attached: 1538916836914.jpg (1024x768, 333K)

Attached: 1531182933099.png (805x1174, 487K)

Hebrew Isrealites were literally threatening them

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1518405896297.png (604x625, 572K)

I can't wait until it all kicks off. It's going to make Rwanda and Bosnia be a mere footnote in history.

THAS RITE YOU FAKE JEW CRACKA. ISRAELITES are /ourguys/

>I can't wait until it all kicks off. It's going to make Rwanda and Bosnia be a mere footnote in history.
You mean when the muslims invade Israel from all sides and kill you all. That's the only thing that's gonna happen rabbi.

you do know that painting your face black and doing accents around the lips and eyes is the literal definition and look of blackface, correct? Nothing you say changes the facts, its like doing a heil hitler salute and saying you were waving at someone, its fucking dishonest. This is not up for debate.

same event = ????????

>This is not up for debate.

You tell them! hahaha Jow Forums rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=KMvY9yxMEcM

Sandmann is an obvious beta male

Attached: Virgin Sandmann vs Chad Hogg.png (2518x1150, 270K)

Attached: 1519468789326.png (1615x844, 1.57M)

>That flag
Who you calling Rabbi, Moshe? I can at least be proud in saying I still have my forskin, what about you?

America is making me sick with all this anti-Catholic rhetoric being tolerated and pushed.

Attached: 1540336179430.png (1704x952, 1.86M)

uh oh guys he said it was LITERALLY it guess it's over, pack it up

How is putting body paint on for a sporting event blackface?

this is nigger tier effort

what are the chances someone could be seen twice at the same event?

It's a fucking school play you degenerate. That's the ONLY REASON that the entire western media apparatus is still talking about this, why shills are still spamming this board, and why something so small could be considered such a big deal. Get a grip. It backfired. It's over.

While the teens were being a bit rowdy, boys will be boys. However this doesn’t excuse the fact that blue check marks were literally offering bribes to the unhinged lefty hordes in exchange for assaulting, shooting, and other actors of violence against minor children.

There is now a multi-agency investigation of blue check marks and the Kentucky AG has said that people “will go to jail.” It’s an open and shut case and it will serve as an example, showing the whole nation that while shitlibs and commies may run the Jewish social media sites that doesn’t mean they can use them as platforms for inciting violence. The Catholic League and the Knights Of Columbus are also looking for Jewish media pundit blood and tears I wager. Catholic forums are abuzz with anger.

The left can’t ignore this, the US Marshall’s Service will be breaking down libtard doors at 3AM and hauling a bunch of idiots away. That Kentucky AG guy said on TV that “hundreds” of people will be charged. In this environment where so many school shootings have happened the people of the fine State of Kentucky are sure to be out for noood and to make examples of people who hate them anyway.

The MAGA kids were a watershed event and no amount of Twitter account deletions and backpedaling will stop this. It’s over.

wouldnt racism be over if races didnt live together

why would anyone hate anyone if we didnt have to interact with each other

sounds like a manufactured problem u guys, anyone else? :^)

Painting yourself black is only blackface if you're mocking black people.

Attached: Bants_079.jpg (580x801, 135K)

>hebrew israelites
that's really how they're reporting this huh.

Jews expel the black Jews from Israel. Any argument equating Jews to being "morally superior" about any form of racism is moot until that is discussed.

Attached: 1542635454576.png (581x664, 211K)

>The Catholic League and the Knights Of Columbus are also looking for Jewish media pundit blood and tears I wager. Catholic forums are abuzz with anger.
Can confirm don’t fuck with Catholics

Attached: 5A5F5496-74ED-446A-8F73-8E2A6DF8CD58.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

posting the whole video which shows the black israelites attempting to instigate problems between the kids and the slacktivists.

it's called a Roman salute faggot

Why are americans so butthurt about blackface? It's good innocent fun.

More like frozen terror because there are literally adults calling for his torture and death, and the bombing/shooting/arson of his school and schoolmates because he stood still and smirked at some teepee nigger walking into his group and banging a drum in his face the moment his teacher left to go get their bus

in a fake maga hat

It's fuckin Cheech and Chong.
>we're not actually Native Americans. I mean, I'm- I'm more like a- a Mexican.

Attached: Cheechandchong.jpg (467x352, 26K)

To what end? To finally push white people over the edge and make them stand up to leftist bullshit?

Attached: ZorkJewww.png (500x689, 54K)

>To what end? To finally push white people over the edge and make them stand up to leftist bullshit?
>white
>leftist
>right wing
>black
All you do is sow division because you're a spawn of satan.

They also called the kids faggots repeatedly and accused them of wanting to give fags rights. But I guess the leftist media really loves these "black israelites" so they get a pass.

Wtf? The black Israelites are a black supremacist, anti-semetic Holocaust denier group lmao.

that dude seems like he's on something in the full video.

Something the jews really loved to do btw. They thought it was great show business.
But now they pretend it's a white people thing in their modern jewish produced media. What an intelligent and creative people they are!

that's right goy.. er guys, we need to come together. black, white, yellow, brown, we all need to come together as one. one race, the human race.

fuck niggers and fuck you

Attached: DxJ73WXWsAknYCe.png (640x360, 339K)

What is "jews working diligently to create racial crimes and police free expression" Trebek?

Maybe they'll be invited to participate in the next womens march

We've gotten to the point where leftists are unironically defending Black Israelites. Is there any question that the right has won the culture war?

Attached: 1548232451875E.png (700x915, 131K)

>BHI were the good boys here
DAS RITE!

youtube.com/watch?v=OhqB_wjOI5M

Attached: 1548122698078.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Sweet Smirkin' Jesus!

Attached: de588e314ce128e7b0d0311df1b30642.jpg (474x635, 54K)

This is going a bit over board......

lmao that first 30 seconds where he pushes the fat bitch onto the pavement

Attached: Sweet_Smirkin_Jesus.png (474x635, 444K)

>be feminist talking about all men sexual harass women
>get pushed to the ground
>get arrested
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

>making false jews cry
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig

Attached: 1548123179730.jpg (500x500, 211K)

>kinja
Could only be some shit from the ashes of (((Gawker))). Fuck those kikes and nigger. I believe (((Unigawker)))'s Albert Burneko was one of the faggots calling for violence against these kids.

>wins racist bingo
what does that even mean? how does this even compare to bingo? lmao

>Nothing you say changes the facts
That's not how facts work...

>This is not up for debate
Then why are you typing these words on my screen?

Attached: 1510425468259.gif (200x200, 2M)

i unironically love these guys.

Cry more, faggot.

Me too man. They may be dumb as shit, but they have the best bants.

I cant find this tweet.

The Catholics have been in a daze, arguably since the Sixties. Altar boys, daughters fucking niggers, divorce, and the importation of Third World shit with the Jews seemingly taking the reigns of Catholic charities.
I'd say the Catholics are awake now. "Woke" faggots and their kike handlers are in for a huge surprise.
Also: fuck commies. Better run back to your basement meetings before you get skulls caved in.

I want receipts on that blackface statement.

>Cheech and Chong
Can't unsee that shit.

Its official now, alex jones is more truthful than major media. What timeline is this?

I honestly don't give a shit.

One where most major news outlets are run by liberal fruitcakes that have a pathological hatred for anything even approaching a dissenting opinion, and want to bring about an Orwellian thought police to stop wrongthink
If Trump's 2022 election was based on the Purge, I would vote for him in a heartbeat

Attached: dindue.jpg (960x536, 209K)

Oh my god, they felt threatened by a group of people that were threatening them? THE HORROR. Clearly they’re just racist

Attached: 658.jpg (800x599, 77K)

No, it's totally OK to use a megaphone to shout "faggot" and "nigger" in public now. No one should be troubled by this.

>Unironically says "Heil Hitler"
Say what you want about these guys, but they clearly are more based than MAGApedes

Hebrew Israelites are literally defined as a hate group though?

Are you suggesting niggers deserve anything resembling respect?

Kek.

What nonsense is this? what signal are you trying to washout with your noise, shill?

blackface or any color fface for that matter is not racist, inanimate objects cannot have emotions like hate or worldviews like racist assigned to them.

are you saying blackface is racist because niggers are black? define racism and then explain objectively w/o emotion how it is bad, bad in the same way radiation is bad.

That theory is retarded. If the whole thing was pre-planned somehow, with "conditions set" that day, they would have picked some Kushner acting wiz kid (or a hick brute) that could pull off the whole evil right wing youth bit. This kid just comes across as a boring, autistic run of the mille Fortnighter.

Attached: 1546028325158.png (543x720, 627K)

>everything I wish were true suddenly is true because I wished it!
- leftist delusion in article form

Attached: 513BD4A9-0937-48E7-B4B7-6DF49F77A8BA.png (384x465, 293K)

SPREAD THIS

>Blackface
You'd think they'd know what blackface is. It's not like it's hard to come by this information.
Painting your face all black for some sporting event is no more "blackface" than a black metal band with corpse paint on stage is "whiteface".

The definition of “worthless nigger” is someone who is offended by everything while contributing nothing. This is not up for debate.

Attached: E5535E83-700B-4245-AD0F-68302AFC51AE.jpg (476x671, 282K)

HOLY FUCK!
STOP
REPLYING
TO
BAIT
THREADS!
YOU FUCKING NIGGERS! SAGE, HIDE, IGNORE

Thanks for playing kike now fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=FWcZu7h2r68