Why is there so many non-Americans on Jow Forums?

Don't think I'm hating, I actually love it that this board has so many non-Americans, it makes it very interesting and makes me feel like our movement is global, which makes me feel not alone.

But I'm just curious how could there possibly be so many different nationalities at such high levels.

It's already rare, or at least used to be, for an American to go on Jow Forums. Which makes it even crazier how many non-Americans there are on here.

What lead you to Jow Forums? Do you like it because you can't talk about redpills with your fellow citizens?

Attached: 1070_image.jpg (632x400, 304K)

Tldr OP is a fag

Edgy

I like it because it's not reddit tier where the brainwashed can fuck up you karma oh also you can say pretty much anything unlike on reddit.

Well you guys mostly sleep while we dont if it was only Muricans this site would be dead.

Also I am a great believer in nationality so it's funny to see some Americans taking themselves too seriously.

A lot of people come here to get triggered and it nice to see that

>nigger

Thats it, no speech policing

fpbp

Attached: nice.jpg (800x482, 258K)

Livin in denmark i feel like a satelite state of the big usa, or so i did more 5 10 years ago you are starting to loss grip you fucking faggots people are waking up to the cultural subversion your, (((kind))) has done. Ever movie i see is 80% jewish american. I saw those gay rage comics in 2007 when i was a little faggot and at the same time my asian friend showed me beautiful woman board and thus then my life as a wanker really begun. Sucks to have wasted over a decade here

Because there's other countries?

Attached: screen_shot_2016-01-25_at_12.19.59.png (496x534, 208K)

Too many fucking leafs

Yeah I get the impression Europe and Canada have a lot of American shit pushed down their throat in the media and also because Americas the superpower. Which is why foreigners care about our elections while the average American doesn't even know who the current PM of Britain is. I care about that stuff but I'm the exception.

I'm sorry for our Jew media, we hate it too and 99% of it is made in California.

We need an outlet for our repressed leaf rage because we're always so polite

The reason it's weird is that it's an American website in English dominated by Americans yet I see a shitload of Italians and Finns.

Hahaha that's good

because American degeneracy is infesting our countries

literally retard

this board is much more important for europeans than for americans, since for europeans is much harder to find a place with free speech in this world.

I was interested in mongolian origami so I ended up here.

You have projected your culture onto my country. Because of the USA our media copies your media and so any social movement follows what you do. If America didn't exist then SJW, black activists, LGBT wouldn't exist in Europe. Fuck you fat amerimutts

omg you must be 'the man'

I just like basket weaving

>This burger apologizes for the degeneracy and wishes swift execution upon those that propogate it.

Attached: 1544731200406.jpg (1443x983, 346K)

>flag
Why would you of all niggers care about Europe though?

Also
>Europe wasn't gay before America
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Hey that shit might be cancer but it’s not my fault there are people on your island that are into that shit. Freaks will always be freaks.

fuck off faggot
sage

Jow Forums forced me to learn geography.
When I first started coming here, I didn't recognize 3/4ths of the flags. Id see a flag and hover over it with my mouse mumbling to myself "what the fuck? Why the hell is there a leaf on this flag?" and "where the hell is the isle of man? Sounds pretty fucking gay" and "tf I thought this was Ireland's flag." There are so many irrelevant countries out there ig.

/po/ is my spiritual "safe space". I find most humans (Greeks or non-Greeks) borderline retarded, so the brutal, raw free speech prevalent here, combined with the constant bombardment of interesting new info, usually in taboo subjects (red pills), the edgy humor and the fact that most users here seem to be more like-minded MBTI wise (most seem to be NTs/Ns) makes it really soothing for my mind to be here. It helps be beat down depressive behavior. Since I started lurking Jow Forums I've been way more happy in my life. I dropped all my NPC shallow friendships and focused building relationships only with like-minded folks, which made my life of higher quality.

Apart from the above, I find it useful to see what's happening in more dystopian societies (USA, N.Europe) around the globe, since it'll might be culturally/politically imported (if nothing changes) to Greece in the next 10 years (more or less). So it's better to be prepared before it occurs and not allow it to build up roots in my nation too.
Lastly, I see it as a news feed, since I don't trust most MSM (I only read ZeroHedge for international news). Even trusted sources rarely have the tiny details that Jow Forums provides.

Attached: fren.png (700x700, 113K)

I started on /b/ in '05. Migrated to /v/ and /tg/, and ended up here and on Jow Forums. I just like the free discussions, despite the threads being 90% shitposts, sliding and shilling.

Correct me if I remembered, but I believe they first added the flags around 2012 and back then people used to make fun of Americans as a minority on Jow Forums at least.

Jow Forums always had very few Americans when it used to be semi Jow Forums tier.

I feel like the amount of Americans on this board in particular has increased recently.

Again, I might be talking out of my ass.

Attached: 3_1461373480949.jpg (750x1334, 105K)

This is a Japanese amine board fag

Attached: japan robotic woman.jpg (683x1024, 138K)

Good point. Hanz

Attached: Germania lager.png (350x350, 181K)

That's how most American-founded, English-speaking websites are.
No matter what the rest of the world wants to say about us, they all still squirm their way onto whatever we use.

>What lead you to Jow Forums?
Krautchan is gone so I am here now.

MOST international flags are proxy kikes, OP, not actual non-Americans.

Pretty much this.
Pozdrav Crobro.

I like posting pepes

Attached: 1542407176723.png (640x640, 21K)

Russian imageboards went to shit years ago, where am I supposed to go?

Are you me?

Hello, dear clone.

Attached: med pepe.jpg (420x420, 53K)

US population: 360m
World population: 7bn