63 Billion for this piece of crap?

Is she really worth 63 Billion Jow Forums?

I've fucked better whores for 500 pesos (25 USD)

Attached: images (5).jpg (465x660, 28K)

I'd give her $20.

Id definitely fuck her, but I wouldn't pay for it. If I am paying, I'm fucking a girl in her 20's.

LMAO Jeff Bezos is just a thirsty beta at heart, even still.

If i was jeff i would have them both killed. I mean 'tragically die from accident'

Plastic faced rostie. 63 billion?
Robot fuck machines with artificial wombs when?

Watch eddie murphy talking about johnny carson divorcing his wife —and she “only” made 50 million dollars at the time. Theres not much more you can say.

Attached: C31F607E-2D9B-4587-84DD-31F43A84DCED.png (539x353, 143K)

Rich men will fuck anything and everything. No loyalty.

its a cover

>worth billions
>doesn't get prenup
I can't wait till this roastie offs herself

>50-50 split
Holy fucking shit, the absolute fucking state.

Attached: 1478313010164.jpg (387x468, 19K)

He sees her with old man eyes. He should hire a younger guy to tell him which chicks are actually attractive.

She probably does ass to mouth.

Well shit, 63 billion is 63 billion, I'd like a split

To be fair he used to say she really pushed him to be the man he is today. If true she is worth it.

A good lady who makes you into a success is worth 50-50. But if most women will work to hold you back or just give you dumb ideas or distractions, etc.

When Bogdanova rang, he accepted the call.

Attached: 795080C3-FA81-47A7-AB06-7121FDFA0D2F.jpg (630x420, 62K)

They had NOTHING when they got married. She helped him build that company!!!

She deserves her half.

Attached: 1445305099231.jpg (560x577, 226K)

63 billion is a good price to get rid of her

He wasn’t famous before he married her so yes she should get half. She helped him start amazon out of a garage people. She has a right also.

people often mistaken a person's financial success as a person's character success. and then be surprised by the fact that the said person is just a weak minded simp beneath it all.
you know what kind of guys wouldnt fall for these hoes? strong, principled, disciplined and competent men. the thing with bezos is that he got rich with a bit of luck and some hardwork and things snowballed from there. easy successes, especially dependent on luck and chances do not fortify the mind. your mind only grows stronger through real suffering, surviving through a lot of hardship and incredible misery. and those suffering are not brought on to oneself by chance or random happening. one seeks to induce suffering in the form of training in one's life to fortify the mind. that's something no amount of money can buy.
jeff bezos is a guy with some luck, it's not surprising he's weak inside.

Attached: 1544332143859.png (593x267, 385K)

Whos the tranny?

Attached: japan robotic woman.jpg (683x1024, 138K)

It was also his disloyalty. Fuck him.

Also a shout out to Amsterdam's Red Light District. Russians, Asians, Latinas while you smoke a joint and eat some Stroopwaffles.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x347, 26K)

This. I'm usually against the 50-50 split but he cheated with a coal burning whore.

There isn't one piece of pussy currently walking or has been on this Earth I would give up 63 billlllls for.

I doubt she did much though besides taking care of the house and anything a basic secretary could do. Give her a couple million and call it a day.

That face!!!!!?!!!

Those brothers have the same face!!!!!!

Attached: F3BE70C7-13B9-4648-8047-27A94FD68589.jpg (199x299, 9K)

She looks like a bogdanoff in a dress

Hivemind

I used to fuck a woman who divorce raped her husband for a couple of million, she used to take me out for fancy dinners and bought be clothes and stuff, she used to wear different lingerie each time i went around her house and she wanted me to fuck her in every room of the house to spite her ex husband.

Was weird because i was like 21 and she was like 40 but fuck it gotta do what you gotta do.

Was also at this point i realized marriage is a bit of a sham, imagine being married for years and then your wife goes crazy and divorces you for half your shit then starts fucking random people.

trips acknowledged

prenup is culturally wrong

Attached: thebetterha1f playing IRL.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

His current wife cannot have anymore children or not willing to considering they adopted a child. So from Bezo's perspective even if he loses 63 billion it's all going to end up in the hands of his children anyway. Plus so long as he is not a dumb fuck and keeps his relationship with his ex wife civil she more then likely will support every business move he wants to accomplish anyway. Its not like she is going to undermine his position at Amazon after making all of that money and wealth.

It has to a scheme to short his own stocks. No adult man over 30 is that retarded .... in theory.

don't forget she's been fucked by blacks too

he was broke when they got married .. kinda hard to get a prenup after marriage

Why do you keep posting this irrelevant shit?

I want to smell you
I won't be gentle

i haven't touched a woman in ten years and i'd push her off my dick.

Do you genuinely believe this is a real divorce?
It's obviously some tax evasion scheme. Jeff Bezos is a dirty kike.

>why is a chink, and third of whose economy is dependent solely on Amazon, sliding a thread mocking Bozo

>be Jeff "big boy" Bezos
>pipe your wife's friend, who was introduced to you by your wife
>lose exactly 50% of everything because of washington state divorce laws
Such is life in the land that was my home before Amazon cucked it to death.

How much u donate beta faggot.