Why is 5G internet such a big deal?

Don't get me wrong, faster internet is good and all, but why all of this Huawei tussle, why is USA-China rivalry intensifying over who will build faster internet network first? I don't find that much of a geopolitical usefulness in this,

Attached: 12.jpg (1536x2048, 673K)

Causes skin cancer and headaches. Also need to be in a direct line of sight from the transmitter so they will be building them in every neighborhood. Its essentially population control.

>Invented in Israel
>Banned in Israel

Gee I wonder if its bad or not

CIA NIGGER DEATH RAY

Attached: 1518584850701.png (714x612, 487K)

Money is pretty important for world super powers.
If you have better tech, and consumers want it, then you will have more money.

its for spying purposes. suddenly cell phone providers want to spend money on 5g when 4g isn't even that prevalent and the speeds are already plenty enough? doesn't make sense

>UR5G551L
>U R 5G

The NSA has spoken.

Attached: 1546405231427.png (370x547, 355K)

Because the next war is digital.
And speed kills in all warfare

Get a load of this schizoid conspiratard

>Speeds already enough
>He doesn't live in the sticks

City slicker pls

you think they're going to build a fuck off big 5G tower just for you and your inbred neighbours?

I'm going to shoot any 5g transmitter I see in my neighborhood with my 12 gauge. If they put it back up, I'll shoot it again. I will single-handedly bankrupt the communications company because they'll be spending so much money rebuilding 5g towers over the ruins of their old ones.
5g is a government death ray. Rats exposed to 5g show increased cancer rates. Cell phone radiation is already lethal to plants at close ranges to the transmitter.

We don’t want the Chinks to have the technology. USA wants it so it can backdoor everything.

Chinks will have a separate internet. West will have a separate internet.

Rural area along a major highway, so yeah I'd say so, eventually. I'm gonna download terabytes of Stalin-Hitler deepfakes.

Here is a thread I did over the weekend:
The Huawei tussle is obvious-can Chinese companies really be trusted not to put backdoors in their gear? Though DESU, American companies put in backdoors too. But as long as Uncle Sugar is the only one with access, its all good.

We are ahead of China currently, but not by much. Their economy is in trouble, and wireless service is not as profitable in China as it is in the U.S.

>Its essentially population control.
I hate to break it to you, but you are already being controlled on 4G. The surveillance state is already here.

what do we get?

>Chinks will have a separate internet. West will have a separate internet.
This is absolutely spot on. Russia is looking into copying chinese approach to the internet and firewalling the shit out of it as well. But this would remain as a contingency option in the case that this standoff with you guys really escalates.

With the way things are going geopolitically, this is a distinct possibility.

>[citation needed]

>Banned in Israel

This is pure speculation, but I believe they banned it because they are deathly afraid that backdoors will hurt them politically. They are a fragile nation, as you know. They will probably ban 5G until they are certain they are the only ones with access to backdoors in their country. The US doesn't gives less of a shit, and the profit motive is too strong to ban it here.

>The particles in your body doing this causes cancer
I have a 5G modem in my room for the past year, and I've only grown a third foot and another eye. Get a grip, retard.

Attached: a wave.gif (309x235, 18K)

>Also need to be in a direct line of sight from the transmitter

We originally thought this, but performance testing of REAL 5G above 6ghz showed that enough network density can largely overcome this, but not always.

Intelligence/Control of the communication systems of (most) the planet and world population, for USA, Mossad and Five Eyes.

USA maintains industrial bonus over the rest of the world in technology related verticals.

>backdoor
UK has an interesting approach to this. They have decided to make a mixed inspection board consisting of 50% of UK inspectors and 50% of Huawei ones.

I guess in the case of UK Huawei will provide clean hardware and software so they can bolster their claims.

The only way to really verify presence of backdoors is to have access to all of the source code. "Inspectors" is a half-measure and a typically British solution.

>ID
G

Attached: 728956657.png (415x367, 142K)

Is it true that my cellphone is melting my balls and giving me brain cancer? I read online that some lady who put her cell in her bra had breast cancer that was shaped just like her cell, so it must be true.

I think its safe to say that less time/greater distance spent next to radio transmitters of any kind is a good idea, and can't hurt.

Gee I wonder why there would be a race to see who gets to control and monitor almost all global internet traffic?

I just saw a chart of the radio frequency spectrum and it looks like visible light is right next to the real hard core nuclear shit? Does that mean I need to remove all the lightbulbs from my house? They must be melting my eyes since they're higher up on the spectrum and have more power too, right?

Please help I don't want my eyes and my balls to melt.

Oh shit

Attached: DB04090F-F830-4771-B872-469F1CE9ADED.jpg (456x456, 35K)

im skeptical about it, we're bombarded by radio waves of all sorts everyday, trying to distance yourself from a cell phone could at best be what, 10% chance of reduction to the hypothetical outcome of getting cancer from it? are there any specific study that highlighted the danger of being near a radio transmitter for a prolong period?

>Does that mean I need to remove all the lightbulbs from my house?

Probably not. CFL bulbs are fluorescent and you shouldn't have them close to your body, most normal distances are fine. Incandescent bulbs don't pose any enhanced threat that I am aware of.

>standing in the sun which we evolved in nature to be exposed to daily will give you cancer
>nuclear bombs will give you cancer
>but every thing in between won't

Yes good goy, those giant towers with warning signs everywhere(if you get up close) on them about radiation poisoning that shoot waves across the entire sky are benevolent.

If they get put up by me I'm moving immediately into some remote corner of the Rockies after I shoot them down of course

Yes, we are bombarded by all sorts of waves. It's really a question of power and frequency. Most waves hitting you are relatively weak as they attenuate over great distances...thats why I said, the farther the distance, the better.

you are agreeing with me because thats what I'm saying. they already have 4g yet you don't and now we are jumping to 5g

okay that makes a lot of sense, especially with higher bandwidth i suppose the frequency is higher. but then does that mean we are ending the radio arms race? what's to say that maybe 8G is super deadly? what can we do then ultimately to transmit data without physical constraint?

>but then does that mean we are ending the radio arms race?

It's not an arms race. 5G is an open standard, regardless if the network operator is in China or the U.S., it can and will be implemented in similar fashion. The question is, who will the hardware vendors be?

5G itself is sort of the radio final-frontier. It uses crazy mm wavelenghts, even above 30 ghz. And the latest 5G standard can also use unlicensed spectrum. It is going to be very interesting.

sorry, forgot tripcode

Because it kills and sterilizes.

A 5ghz wifi router is not the same as 5g Networks. Look it up. They use very different frequencies.

Correct. With 5G, the "G" stands for generation, not gigabit or gigahertz.

>Because it kills and sterilizes.

No real studies of any real 5G gear have been done to show anything like this. Not dismissing the dangers offhand, just saying that there is no evidence. You can study the affects of those frequencies, but until a real study is done with real 5G radio transmitters, nothing will be conclusive.

It is over. 5G will turn all the birds and frogs gay.

Because it will make the internet 10 times as fast giving rise to automation(e.g. self-driving cars). And no it won't cause cancer, the radiation that 5g releases isn't mutagenic retards.