If Jews are Neanderthals

That would mean that Europe is there homeland, which is not. It is a lie. Stop claiming that Jews are Neanderthals. That is like me claiming that the East Asians or the Eskimos are Neanderthal. Also neither Jews or whites are Neanderthal. Stop making conspiracies. Also another fact, blacks did not mingle with monkeys. That is scientifically impossible. You cannot penetrate a monkey and make an offspring. You are retarded. Now they did not mingle with homo erectus (which is smarter than saying that they mingled with monkeys) but they actually mingled with the homo heidelbergensis (which is closely related to Neanderthals).

So please you scientific illiterate fucks, stop making conspiracies that aren't true. Also stop claiming that "muh god created shieet 6000 years ago". And whenever I correct you, you scientific illiterate fucks call me a fucking fedora.

Attached: Neanderthals.jpg (5127x3418, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184974455/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys pedo

sage

Attached: 1548069593915.png (872x610, 348K)

Who in the name of fuck are you talking to

slow day shlomo?

Attached: 1531292291457.jpg (367x485, 139K)

Attached: 1531292264505.jpg (737x240, 115K)

Attached: 1531292182864.jpg (1467x1653, 1.83M)

well Jews are really people from the fallen Khazarian empire who mixed with Europeans so much so that a real Jew doesn't exist anymore
>Then how can someone get 100% Ashkenazi jew on dna reports
The Ashkenazim are Germans admixed with Khazarian
A Sephardic jew is Spanish mixed with Khazarian

So yeah they have neanderthal

The Rothschilds posted here and literally admitted that they are planning to kill everyone except neanderthals/blood type rhO negative. I think think rhey are neanderthal descendants

You haven't heard of Varg?

The guy that made the painting himself is a pedo. The photo shows the little girl's cleavage. The guy that made this could have done something that was less explicit I bet you he is fapping to the pic right now. Also Charlemagne was a pedo. So were many other Christian leaders. But no comment on them. Many Pagans had pedo rituals with underage children. No comments on them. Also if you go to /b/, there are many alt right retards that fetishize lolis and shotas. So please kill yourself you filthy aussie pedophile.

Attached: Peter-Scully.jpg (1000x968, 98K)

Jewanderthals are a disinfo to keep you from looking into the Jew which keep you from looking into the Saturn cult.

Attached: 1548041306170.jpg (1000x525, 185K)

So if jews are from Ukraine and so are Aryans what does that imply?

Attached: 1548131653359m.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

that we shared common habitat?

not reading all that lmao

kys pedo

Show your flag

All jews are pedophiles

Attached: 1548198098992.png (1158x1621, 361K)

Answer these questions and you will know the truth

What happend 60 kya?
Who was in africa after all?
Who were the Tuatha de danaan?
Why donwe label some school shooters?

Aye what you are admitting is that Jews are the true Europeans, which is bullshit.

Attached: 1544904808807.png (1564x1572, 555K)

schizopost

They are the original colonies on earth. You can find them in the Basque of spain, north africa, and parts of Israel and south africa as well

oh stop it, there is no such thing as homeland

people were fucking genocided and expulsed going back hundreds of thousands of years, if suddenly everyone were sent to their "homeland" the world would be instantly fucked as pop density goes retard tier high in some places while others are uninhabited

Except neanderthals are not just a European thing. Sure, the first one was discovered there, but their bones have been found in Siberia and all over the middle east, including Jewland.

Attached: Range_of_NeanderthalsAColoured.png (970x463, 131K)

All aussies are fags and retards that cannot fucking read. It is fucking simple to fucking read you know. Are you an abo or is this how aussies act? I guess the heat is making you dumber.

Attached: Typical nazi pedophile.jpg (636x382, 46K)

and natives are the "real Americans"
lot of difference that makes for them

Look at the graph

stfu pedo, leave

kys pedo

Attached: 1548070497043.png (900x900, 268K)

The ayys created the living creatures of earth. The neanderthals and homo erectus naturally evolved. The ayys for whatever reason began combining either their dna or neanderthal dna to create niggers. They also raped the neanderthals women, creating the royal bloodlines. This bloodline split into 3 with Noah

>You cannot penetrate a monkey

It's a known fact that primates love white cock

Look up Haplogroup V or Haplogroup Velda and it’ll literally all make sense

You happy now? I am tired of you fucks telling me take of the flag. Now are you done ? Also, don't you aussies go to Thailand and buy underage prostitutes? Get the fuck out of here!! Go do us all a favor and blow your fucking head off. Your ancestors are criminals.

I hope this is a joke. Many /x/ tards believe in this shit.

And you have no identity because youre a 56% mutt lol

Its all true. If you look at the records of cro magnons, they appear to have come out of nowhere. They were created by ayys to mine gold, since the neanderthals were too dumb. The cro magnons were patriarchial and sun worshipping, and almost wiped out the neanderthals but the neanderthals were saved by the ayys with noah, who was stll pure neanderthal. His 3 sons went on to conquer different empires

s.sauce??

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184974455/

>Why donwe label some school shooters?

Is this a typo? Important because I am actually planning to research this shit

You are sooooo sooooo fucking stupid. Our country was built on liberty and justice. Yours were built on criminals. You people did not deserve to live. You guys deserve to be shot down.

Attached: What the fuck.jpg (865x590, 88K)

yeah seems legit. fucking retard

answer me this: who did cain and abel take as wives? Who was cain afraid of? Who were the children of israel and why was their seed blessed?

Do we*. Read the archive thread

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You really fucking believe that. This is so fucking ridiculous. This is more ridiculous than people claiming that the Reptilian British family is ruling the west to kill human offspring.

The bible is composed of bullshit stories made by various authors. It is mythology.

Why have you always had prisons then? Oh that's right you're a country of criminals!

Every damn country has prisons. But our prison population increase after the war on drugs. I bet you if Australia had a war on pedophillia the population of inmates will be increasing dramatically.

Based on actual events. The bible is based on the hindu and sumerian texts, which refer to real world events, which include a flood and also nuclear wars

Isn't neanderthal dna is actually good for intelligence? Bigger brain and etc.
So it's the wh*tes who have it.

Jesus, this place really is a degenerate nightmare - you know that today it was 47.7 degrees (celsius) where I live. 47.7. This country is not fit for man nor beast. Founded as the first gulag to prevent Britain and Ireland becoming swept up in the way of revolution and liberty from monarchy...

>Europe is there homeland
There is no such thing as a homeland or a right to it. In the long run, we should get rid of all nogs and take over Africa