So Ash is a nigger in the new live action Pokemon movie and Misty is a white girl...go figure

So Ash is a nigger in the new live action Pokemon movie and Misty is a white girl...go figure.

Oh and its directed by a kike, not that I needed to tell you that.

Attached: 6F4A29B3-0CBB-40B6-BDE0-39F54CFF5731.jpg (517x344, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Letterman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ash and Misty aren’t in this film you manipulative fuck. Fuck off

The cgi yellow mouse is the main character.

imagine caring about a pokemon movie's cast

Detective Pikachu has literally nothing to do with any existing Pokemon canon except for the 3DS game of the same name. Any characters you know from the RPGs are not present. They can do whatever they want with this.

>Imagine "giving an inch" to people already trying to take miles

I care about it because the impressionable younglings will be watching it

this is the first live action pokemon movie ever and its starring a nigger...

its gonna flop terribly and later sjws will cry all over internet about how russian hackers and gamergaters killed it because it was too progressive

this, also i feel this is another attempt to force nigger propoganda on the japs, the one democratic 1st world society still untainted by niggers

Don't judge it till you watch it.

Attached: 1548286971578.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Is he not a blasian? Why would we care?

id rather it be bad

no i think hes mulatto

they are bascially spiritual ash and misty

Pokemon don't work in a real life setting. Their bright and cartoony features look strange in real life. The whole film should have been CGI.

Attached: Happy Gilmore reenactment.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

THIS

>Guy is black.
>Plot is about finding his lost father.

Attached: 1530530992805.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

It's not ash or misty though.
You people will always find a way to make yourself inferior victims to blacks.

Right Wing SJW's. Clawing for Victim Points to feel like you have social credits.

You play their game and that's why you'll always lose.

I thought you were joking. That's gold.

Attached: mel gibson laugh.jpg (590x400, 99K)

>when a jewish producer who casts a black main act and a white girl makes a film out of your japanese anime
the only ones mad should be japanese

Imagine being over 18 and giving a fuck about an interracial couple in a live action version of a cartoon of a serial based on a videogame that was made soecificalky for the sake of marketing called pokemon.

Attached: fo0qR.gif (232x178, 1.19M)

Imagine trying to prove that you are an adult by stating that you don't care about animes on a japanese manga board.

soecificalky

i mean, it's kind of bullshit when they bastardize characters in somebody elses creative work because of politics. I can see how that would annoy people. what if a character in something you liked got turned into a nigger. it's like a bad joke, only, it's real.

Attached: 1514513755900.png (296x286, 194K)

It’s always BMWF

Weird

Imo right wing pro-white SJW activism is a necessary evil. It’s annoying, but its as infectious as it is effective. It works, look how far it got Blacks, who are merely 13% of the population. If White identity politics and SJWism spreads it will be a whole nother political monster.

Not really, the main character is supposed to be essentially a Pokemon drop-out who missed the boat on the whole leave home at 10 years old and carve your name into history thing.

As long as it's not preaching intersectionality and propping up victimhood as a value worth emulating, I don't care.

>I dont care that their forcing niggers into stuff that was previously nigger-free

youre a jew

Not Ash. It's Tim Goodman. Who is white in the game.

Attached: dp.jpg (400x240, 31K)

basically this

>▶He did steal that girls bike.

would have been funny if he was Ash considering his ashy skin

It's a nigger looking for his dad. Wouldn't work with whites

I'll judge whatever the fuck I want bitch!
Not judging is why degenerate sick fucks have so much momentum in pop culture now

Look at the size of that thing. Don't kid a kidder, that's a Raichu painted yellow

>Oh and its directed by a kike
Pic related is straight off of his wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Letterman

Attached: Rob_Letterman,_SDCC_2014-2_(cropped).jpg (897x1482, 941K)

Is he going to be running around catching black dudes with pokeballs in hopes of finding his father that went out for a pack of newports when he was born?

Capitalism.

lol

The best part is main character is trying to find his missing father...

....get it....?

....ahahahahahabahahabahahahahahahhahahahah DATS WACIS

oh fuck you guys already mentioned that

oh well fuck you all

Wahhhhhhhhhhh black people wahhhhhhhh my Asian cartoon movie has niggers wahhhhhh

I can tell you have absolutely no real problems in life

>pokemon
>previously nigger-free
so you're just a brainwashed npc Jow Forumstard who never actually watched the series
god what's wrong with this fucking board
one thing is pointing out the disgusting indoctrination in western media, another thing is being this retarded

(((Capitalism)))

>And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
>And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
>And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
They are here, they are among us, they deteriorate to their primal disgusting forms bit by bit.

Kek

Attached: 1548111128880.png (1440x1725, 200K)

>i'm a little black boy looking for his father

Old news, also it isn't Ash it's Tim Goodman. A thread died for this bullshit, well done.
It's not for the Japs, it's purely marketing for the Pokemon Company in the West. It all cums down to Ryan Reynolds removing stigma towards the Pokemon franchise with adults.
Big surprise it's a joint venture produced by Warner Bros. Pictures, Legendary Pictures, and The Pokémon Company.

Ash is for all intensive purposes a Mexican in the anime now

>intensive purposes
kill yourself illiterate retard

albaniggers are not European

Albanians in particular are levantine and armenian

If you are willing to call gaybanian turk rats European, you may as well consider gypsies, jews and 5th generation pakis European too

It’s a fact of genetics

>our Balkan brothers are the first to rise
So far subhuman balkanoid niggers are the one to be targeted by based Slavic EUROPEANS

Albanians = nigger = mulatto roach

Again, you bitches have no place in our nations

We GAIN nothing and LOSE everything by even trying to associate with your kind.

Mainly aesthetics, homogeneity, money and racial purity

>Happy Gilmore reenactment.gif

Attached: 1461277292673.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

Imagine giving a fuck about the future of our kids and the fact that they are being programmed into believing interracial relationships are ok.

gotta steal'em all

AY YO LEMMA CASH A POKEMANS

Niggers in my movie is a real problem in life

Pfft, guys like you are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world.

The little white autists are mad they changed the character from the game to a nigger. Major red pill here. Let's work it boys. Go into the Pokemon Minecraft servers and start dropping them.

You are like a fucking boomer who sees Luke Skywalker and says, look, it’s “Star Wars!” Or calls Cyclops “X-Man.”

T. Kike

This is going to bomb so hard in Gookistan.

Bad guy will be a white guy with a Mewtwo that mindspeaks in a German accent.

>They didn't go the netflix route and make it a series

Yikes

>removing stigma from adults
There isn’t though? Anyone 30 and under is fine with Pokémon. Boomers don’t get an opinion

Just take your kid and wonder out loud why more black children don't go looking for their fathers.

How did a Japanese director not give this an attempt, first? I would recommend watching the Japanese version, but does one exist?

Pokemon has been diversified from the gecko

Niggers ruin everything. Pokemon movies generally get the family shekels, because they are wholesome enough and don't have American subversion. This is bullshit. Maybe I can stave them off long enough and I can download it instead.

Red baste and pilled.

He's totally a nigger

Attached: detective-pikachu-movie.jpg (1170x658, 200K)

>he thinks any pokémon protaganist is Ash because of the cartoon
>not even attempting to educate himself about characters before spouting bullshit
i am laffin

Attached: 44F4F924-6B0A-4B4F-957E-D2FCF0ADBE8F.jpg (700x700, 64K)