What's the deal with all the "our planet is dying" stuff?

What's the deal with all the "our planet is dying" stuff?
Do you really think our ecological problems will present themselves in the same form in like 50 years?
I think the global elite is all about shaming population, making them think that humans are the worst thing that ever happened to Earth.

Attached: 74f580e9e9ed78c9ffc259fb70c951b3.png (806x1026, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild37.htm
youtu.be/tlnwhcO5NC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeebus, Jean-Pierre, mon mec, money transfer + power grab.

there is nothing wrong with environmental protection dipshit

Of course nobody wants to live under a car exhaust

It's the oldest scam in human history. Give god some of your food (which will be "disposed of" by whoever minds the temple) or the weather will be bad turned into give the church some of your money or the weather will be bad which turned into give us some of your money for carbon taxes or the weather will be bad

Read this
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild37.htm
Its just another form of guilt control much like the (((holocaust))).

Our planet will be destroyed in 12 years. The brightest scientific mind of our time, Alexandria occasio Cortez, said so

Our ecology is degrading but it's been like that since the dawn of man.

Planet is fine and it'll still be here when we are gone. It's homocentric hubirs saying that we're killing our planet.

Fucking EXACTLY. Screenshotted.

back in the days they used religion to scare and control the population. but with the rise of atheism they switched to climate scare tactics.

Ecopreservation shit boils down to two things, justifying bullshit taxes so the rich can get even richer off the tax base, and making the average human think they're cancer on the Earth.

That's it. The Parris agreement would've have 1 trillion dollars go to the rich.

And they really want the average person hating themselves. They want the average person thinking the world would be better without humans.

>making them think that humans are the worst thing that ever happened to Earth.
Well, we kind of are. It's hard to deny that.

When I was a kid, each year you coukd see the nature blooming, there was flowers, and bees, and bumblebees everywhere. All sorts of birds. Now there is no more, flowers nor bees. It has become completely lifeless.
There is something very wrong.

Attached: IMG_7314.jpg (400x307, 13K)

Overpopulation is bad because i have to live around other dickheads and the countryside gets more and more busy, also the production of plastic should be banned.

Other than that its all bullshit, but muh the earth is warming or cooling, not realizing that the sun goes through warmer and cooler periods, and not realizing other planets do the exact same thing, all in relation to the sun.

>humans are the worst thing that ever happened to Earth
Technically the sixth worst thing.

(((They))) get to skim tax money for it. That is the only reason.

Attached: nyd82khwx71z.png (907x587, 415K)

What was that, consumer? Idle talk means idle hands! How will you make enough money for the latest iPhone™ © Apple, Inc. ® ™? Do you want to be the only one without one at work?

the second part of making people hate humanity is tricking them into supporting and donating money to the various environmentalist scams so they can feel like they are better than everyone else because they care more.

We change the entire ecosystem of a whole fucking planet. Saying we are killing planet is wrong. We are killing life on this planet and quite drastically. Dispose into oceans is a nice example.

Overpopulation is a huge issue, but you don't hear them talking about it because it only affects 3rd world countries, ergo racism.

I was on an IPCC review board, ama.

They want you to kill yourself. The elite wants 500 million people on earth. They want white men gone because they are the only ones that care about the world at large and no just their own people and they want all the rest of the non-useful idiots to die off aswell

When I was a kid the sun was actually yellow now it's white

I'm a proud NEET, I'm not taking part in that evil society anymore, I stopped working for my own destruction

Scary, where are the good days gone?

the global ecological is much more precarious than you will ever know especially when it comes to global warming and crop failures, and the sooner the far right embraces it the better because it will undoubtedly trigger a global apocalyptic race war

Ragnarok is coming and it will make the Turner diaries look like child's play and it's all thanks to global warming

Fuck off, you dumb shill.
It's not normal people doing the polluting, it's the rich fucks who own all the factories.

You are correct, OP.
We shouldn’t do stupid shit to fuck up the planet if we don’t have to, but simultaneously, this motherfucker is FAR more resilient than we give it credit for. It will outlast us all.

I don't care about all this "green" bullshit because the people pushing it are only doing it for profit, not genuine concern for the welfare of nature. Every time you examine any decision these people make, it leads back to money. Not conservation.

Actual they are. Macron even said it explicitly, as did Trudeau.

fucking americans
>guilt
projection, this is common in people with severel,y low self esteem
like I said, lmao at americans
lmao at turks
lmao
fucking anglos lmao
>it leads back to money
gee, it's almost as if we live in global capitalism right?

ITT: brainlets thinking they know better than researchers and scientists that have been studying this shit for decades

how openly corrupt is it, really? is it just a go-along-to-get-along kind of outfit? or is it mostly true believers?

the bees (and other arthropods) are getting literally shoah'd on a global scale by pesticides
and I think it has little to do with food preservation, and more to do with chemical companies overselling

The soils are also getting their life sucked out if it by intensive farming.
To have the same amount of vitamine C you had in a apple in the 50´s you would have to eat 100apples

well, obviously, but belgian students can protest 24/7 and it won't make the pajeet not throw trash in the river that goes into ocean.

>Do you really think our ecological problems...
You must be looking for reddit

Only revolution will change our Earth

The planet is simply becoming industrialized

There is no way humans will lose the fight against “climate change”. We unironically would be living in domes before that happens. What probably will happen is that the planet will become less “natural”. There will be far less randomness, instead of wild forests we will have have grids of trees. Nature will still flourish, atleast in a technical sense - it will become markedly more like agriculture though

Quite sucks in my opinion. Why to plant trees in the first place, when we could just find a cheap way to create oxygen? This idea puts us closer to something like the world discribed in 1984 written by Orwell. I know, it is quite cliché, but we are slowly approaching said world.

Pretty much what you said, the planet's fine, we'll drive ourselves extinct long before life on the planet does.

Go on.

Attached: 1542480294920.jpg (249x202, 6K)

They just want to make everyone afraid, compliant and generating revenue from their compliant fear.

>he thinks experts are critical people
You don’t thrive in the ivory tower by being critical, faggot

>Be Club of Rome
>Claim to want to unite humanity under global authority
>"Oh shit they dont obey.jpg"
>Gonna have to use scare tactics
>Write "the First Global Revolution
>"Global warming will fit the bill".
>Oy vey will will also make money off the slaves goy
The Hyksos kings are still here.

Attached: 20140526-Jew-Watch-profile-pic.jpg (222x338, 63K)

Hyksos? Details, please

OUR treasonous Elites know very well a new mini-ice age is happening soon.

All this CO2 bullshit is simply a diversion tactics to make us delay preparing for it.
Delay PROPER scientists to make the assessment, because they´re all scared shitless of daring to criticize the curch of global warming for fear of loosing their grants, jobs even getting black-balled.
Let alone actually ALLOW for strengthening our infrastructure for the coming harsh Siberian-type winters.

The Chinese Elites are scared shitless of THEIR own population too.
So down in south China they build them a shitton of copies of European cities, because they obviously work.

Instead (((they))) flood us with Orks so we start fighting THEM for survival instead of stringing all these traitors up on lamppost, when the truth is incontrovertible.

Attached: Sun Heartbeat.jpg (1840x1177, 248K)

Honestly I don't know why they go with this whole "our precious mother earth is in pain :(" message instead of the more accurate and compelling "yo, coastal cities? Fucked."

Carlin said it best
>the planets fine, its us who are fucked

we will run out of rescources before we destroy the planet
economic apocalypse is our future
but lets keep bringing in people to make them greater users of rescources while dumping further stuff on africans in attempts to uplift them and feel like good superior self hating whites

based and redpilled

"Our planet is dying"
Said the cunts who used 1500 odd private planes to fly to a resort in Switzerland to network about it.

There's the problem, rich cunts who use private planes to fly around the world in their private jets trying to convince us to eat bug protein and max 1/4th of a bacon rasher a day to "save the world".

Let's break it down to Jow Forums NPCs:
- endless trash generation
- endless muslims, niggers, latinos, pajeets, chinks, ...
- exponential economical and population growth
- ever increasing energy consumption

combined with

- finite resources
- finite space
- finite energy

isn't a viable long term strategy (maybe you are fucked in mid term too).

>the rich men told me what to think, how could anyone disagree

Completely open for corruption. I witnessed this with my own eyes. First and foremost, the IPCC has several mission objectives:
1) Redistribution of wealth via taxation under the premise of human survival
2) Reduce population growth such that most countries become Stage 4.
3) Break the middle class of wealthy nations
4) Destroy the poverty class by creating the need to survive by government assistance and intervention

Every single report in the IPCC has been politically doctored. Nearly all reports are (((peer reviewed))) such that any report that comprises non-alarmism is discarded and the scientist(s) defunded or discredited.

>give the government more money so they can save the planet as they spray the earth with chemtrails and containment all water sources with fluoride

The people who speak on it get called racist

You fucking morons turn a blind eye to what's in front of your face. As a child I saw butterflies every day. I saw flying squirrels every day. I saw bees everyday. I haven't seen a flying squirrel or a butterfly in person in years. The planet is fucking dying and we're killing it. The shitskins cause pollution than we do but the pesticides we use are fucking killing the fauna population of the world. Open your goddamn eyes.

Yeah, remember when stars at night were yellow?

yes goy, there's not enough space, not enough food, not enough resources, not enough anything, let (((us))) manage it all for you, and don't complain when you have to pay too much

>he fell for the scarcity meme

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

based bomber

that's the price of the industrial revolution

There won't be, eventually.

But Industrial revolution was essential for developement of mankind

what development you dumb faggot

Except this time you can see the problem with your own eyes and process the outcome yourself if you’ve got more than two braincells

Attached: 38987577-BB28-4C0D-B16D-0032B036629D.jpg (620x350, 244K)

Move back to a lean-to with oil lamps you faggot

Machinery, Agro industrial complex

Chemical companies man, are the embodiment of all the qualities that /pol attributes to jews
And the truth is nobody is woke, only a handful oldfags have the memory to remember when the world was alive

you really think mother nature gives a single fuck about litter and won’t continue to go on?
no wait you really believe we can control mother nature and bend her to our will?

>meme flag
hello jew

It’s all about control anyway. Whichever manufactured or exaggerated crisis they can come up with to part the average Joe from a few more of his dollars and turn him a little more into a slave they’ll do. They’re disgusting people that love nothing more than to be up everyone’s asses

Attached: 1548016053649.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Bullshit.
My country was fully industrialized when I was a kid, more or less same population.

It's purely about propaganda, greed and dumbfuck NPCs.

Our worst ecological problem is fishing too much. That shit will probably bite us in the ass in the upcoming 50 years.

Yes.

Attached: 6409B4D8-DCAB-4373-A80B-64D3018AAFD7.png (680x796, 815K)

Fish farming and the ecological hit on spawning grounds + the food chain getting disrupted by chemicals from it is a much bigger problem.

Compare humanity before and after IR. Development is visible in every branch of science, production and politics. Are you saying, we did not develop thanks to mass production provided by IR?

the Sahara dessert becomes a lush jungle every 10,000 years. Parts of the earth go through cycles you dip shit. Plus the industrial revolution didn't start in year 500. most of the world wasnt even colonised then.

yes, however littering and plastic legit is bad for the enviroment.
We really should stop producing plastic.

However all the CO2 and nuclear stuff is pure nonsense unless you reach China levels of smog. Then it gets bad for the people, but the over all fauna and flora can deal with it.

mankind has had 0 development you fucking redditor. just go back to rick and morty moron

global warming is a tavistock scheme much like this site

>HEY user LOOK OVER THERE!!!
>steals food from your plate.

Mankind had great development you MAGA dick. Without IR we would be shitting into holes like in India. You probably do tho

>What's the deal with all the "our planet is dying" stuff?
Jews. "Pay us or the planet will die" scam. Sadly millions of retards fall for it.

jews are the masters of getting others to pay for their shit

they had toilets in ancient rome how fucking stupid are you?

Rome got destroyed a long time ago. Medieval nobles were wiping asses with cats and they shitted out of their castles on regular people. ir stopped medieval age

Just shut up your Alabama mouth and go cry somewhere else

lol, we both know that this isnt true.
They defecated in closed rooms and the shit fell was either disposed or fell into the defencive lake

you’re a czech faggot who’s never heard of the renaissance and doesn’t know the pantheon is still standing. rick and morty nigger

So they shitted in a hole. That is the point. If it was hole or some street depended on builders of the castle.

It's perfectly alright to destroy the environment, bucko.

Attached: somali-cats-kittens-1.jpg (680x975, 84K)

Most people make bad decisions when fearful.

Medieval or renaissance... the point is industrial revolution meant start of development of human race. There would be still slavery, wooden ships, zero medicine etc.

>in like 50 years?

We will have a complete economic collapse long before that (probably within 10 years).

This economic collapse will be completely unavoidable (and will probably start in the UK or France)

I went hitch hiking and traveling since April banging girls, working hard jobs, doing disaster relief, going to rainbow gatherings, spending nights out in town now I’m back on Jow Forums working at least I have a cool girl friend now damn I need to work out fuck

youtu.be/tlnwhcO5NC0
Literally manufactured controversy to guilt socially concious countries/demographics to get out their wallets and stop having children.

>using a product of the industrial revolution to criticise the industrial revolution
Peak wat

Most if not all of it is a self perpetuating racket.

>Politicians give grants to scientists
>scientists provide
> results “inconclusive” if it’s medical and clear
>“conclusive” if it’s a projection estimate 100 years into the future about the weather.
> both secure grant money for the “further study” lasting 10-20 years
> then there is the cock sucking to get into journals who also suck cock for funds
> most impartial science can be comprised at every level and is useless.
> while some very partial science works like a charm.

The entire body is compromised filled with untruth, untold truths, lies, half lies, partial truths, half truths.
And that’s just in the facts and research phase.

The conclusions and interpretation said data can be spun a million different ways.

I’m not anti-science in the least but at least be aware of the reality of grad student and PhD life. (More and more women in the field too) It’s one giant cock sucking fest to try to live a normal life and win the race to tenure.

All the good scientists will quickly turn their findings into a product or service and be free. The bad ones typically keep publishing.

Attached: 93245BFF-6D73-4484-B7CD-5C4BD5F97629.png (1888x887, 493K)

Attached: 20190124_081301.jpg (1080x1261, 518K)