Is Jimmy Saville going down the memory hole proof that the elites can get away with anything?

Do you know to this day the Royal Family has given no statement as to why no one realized he was fucking hundreds of kids in orphanages and hospitals for 6 decades? They've never addressed why he had top security clearance, why he was knighted, why he almost became Prince Harry's godfather, why he rubbed shoulders with everyone from The Pope, to The Beatles, to the Bush family, to Elvis.

Attached: Jimmy_Savile_Tony_Blair.jpg (320x213, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2794855/by-honouring-sex-predator-like-john-peel-bbc-shows-s-learnt-jimmy-savile-says-stephen-glover.html
ad.nl/binnenland/overheid-heeft-pedofilie-jarenlang-gedoogd~a870a359/
volkskrant.nl/mensen/toen-was-pedofilie-nog-heel-gewoon~ba67711a/
youtube.com/watch?v=eNWZepWteDM
google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086118/amp/Inside-Jimmy-Saviles-secret-abuse-lair-Moment-detectives-uncover-mural-dozens-victims-names-wall-inside-chauffeurs-flat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeQSfFhj8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj8Qtkred8
youtube.com/watch?v=uqK2cHADzfk&t=81s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good point user
why haven't they been hounded by the media about it
are the brits still that protective of the royal family, or are they just all pedos

JIMMY SAVILLE TOUCHED BY SECRET PARTS !!! pls halp !

The BBC were apparently first made aware of Saville's activities in the early 60s, they did nothing for the next 5 decades. The head of the BBC, Mark Thompson, who testified that the BBC had no knowledge, was soon rewarded with the head position at the New York Times where he remains to this day. Media is heavily involved in the coverup, as are law enforcement.

UK is full 1984

When he died the BBC made a TV show about what a fantastic bloke he was, they did this as damage control due to the allegations that were pouring in, they thought they could control the narrative with their sycophantic fake news documentary, didn't work, about a week after that it all came out, they were 100% doing their best to cover it up.

The BBC were going to open a new of of some building or other and were going to call it the "John Peel Wing" (another Radio DJ who openly boasted about the underage girls he'd slept with). Some BBC employees who still had a sense of decency asked "didn't they learn anything from Saville"? and the opening ceremony was cancelled.
...but the cunts went ahead anyway, and opened the "John Peel Wing" later, only without the publicity.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2794855/by-honouring-sex-predator-like-john-peel-bbc-shows-s-learnt-jimmy-savile-says-stephen-glover.html
Many still consider Peel to be "based" on account of him playing some shitty punk bands in their youth, the cunt seems to get a free pass.

Attached: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (700x394, 75K)

the UK has been fucking kids since its inception: from priests, to rape gangs, to famous people.

I'll always remember him and if the opportunity arises I will remind others

Buddy they pushed for Globalization, shipping jobs overseas making people go on centrelink while making the Government give them tax breaks(reducing the State to give Social services) while pushing for higher immigration and anyone who champiobs Nationalism is called a nazi by our free media. There power is unlimited.

*hosts hot dog and pizza party*

some suspicious emails made millions of boomers go balistic and start sperging out everywhere
in the uk no one gives a shit if anyone gets molested. its like that here too but only in the worst parts, its not a general attitude.

I am a massive John Peel fan who loves what he has done for music but totally agree. I never see his fans acknowledge his dark side

Hey it's that guy that led our country into an illegal war, hanging out with a guy that fucked the corpses of disabled people. Nice huh!

That's the problem with massive hierarchical institutions that take on lives of their own. You excise a few people as scapegoats (if even that) and act like you've solved the problem. Meanwhile, the machine that facilitated and covered up the evils chugs on.

The entire British Establishment is built on child rape. That's what happens when you recruit almost all of your ruling class from boarding schools that are factories for pederasty and homosexuality. Everyone is involved, everyone is implicated, so everyone covers it up. It helps when you have an official state news agency that's thoroughly compromised.

>illegal war
contradiction in terms

Oh yeah, and who has the Queen raped ?

Trust me, you don’t want to know.
These are the eyes of a merciless perverted brute.

Attached: 1F516234-1477-4417-8984-7F376A8B173E.jpg (1200x1584, 454K)

Me.

Based Thread
Its Sick to think that Punk Rockers were calling out this shit while The Royal Family where Knighting Them.
Neck the Queen, Canadians giving them any Bux makes me Sick

There's a couple of good documentaries on jewtube. Savile had his own keys and unrestricted access to one of the most secure hospitals in the UK.

You don't believe that "John Lydon called out Saville as a pedo" meme for real, do you?

>In a 1978 BBC Radio 1 interview, Lydon alluded to the sexual abuses committed by Jimmy Savile, as well as the suppression of negative information about Savile by mainstream social forces, many decades in advance of it becoming a public scandal. Lydon stated: "I'd like to kill Jimmy Savile; I think he's a hypocrite. I bet he's into all kinds of seediness that we all know about, but are not allowed to talk about. I know some rumours." He added: "I bet none of this will be allowed out."[78] After the interviewer suggested libel might be an issue, Lydon replied, "Nothing I've said is libel."

>based Johnny Rotten

Attached: 1165.jpg (616x425, 42K)

>is it going down the memory hole
No
>the royal family hasn’t
And? What the hell does it have to do with them

The thing about saville was that it was so long running and involved so many people in power up tyand including royalty, that it is quite literally stunning. The sheer volume and depravity of his acts against the most vulnerable people by the most powerful people has had the affect of paralysing the population. What are people to do when the media the police the hospital's the politicians and the royalty are all in league commiting the worst kinds of crime?

You can't leak stuff to the press, you can't report it to the police, you can't petition the politicians. There are no avenues for rebellion, the UK populace is disarmed and silenced. I think most people are happy for this story to go away so that the can get back to pretending that everything is just fine. You can call me defeatist but you can't call me wrong.

He's a left tard now

things will only be fixed when death comes back to the west

as long as few hundred good ol English blokes are stockpiling zipguns and weightlifting with no cell phone in their safehouse we can always hope

In the 70's and 80's media and government were really pushing to normalize pedophilia, at least here.
ad.nl/binnenland/overheid-heeft-pedofilie-jarenlang-gedoogd~a870a359/

volkskrant.nl/mensen/toen-was-pedofilie-nog-heel-gewoon~ba67711a/

Attached: pedos.png (711x873, 394K)

Thats a good question and I believe that if people honestly cared they would of pushed the issue, but society and people are like, this stuff even corrupts police and law institutions like police departments and law enforcement agencies such as intelligence agencies.

Its also true that they try to brush these things off in certain ways so as to minimize attention . Ultimately it rests on the demand of people and society and how they view these things, and overcoming the challenges or obstacles that tend to obscure these issues.

Attached: 1525732916973.jpg (825x720, 231K)

Your idol has feet of clay.
Calling Saville "seedy" is miles off from outing him as a pedo. If Lydon was so concerned about peodphilia specifically, consider who he worked for:
Malcolm McLaren.
McLaren & Viv Westwood tried to publish a contact magazine for underagers called "Chicken" in 1980. The original "Rock & Roll Swindle" double gatefold LP had nude pics of "Catwoman Sue" who was about 14 at the time (see also: Bow Wow Wow's 1st LP, with a nude cover featuring 15 year old Anabella Lwin, another McLaren act). Lydon never took any steps to stop "Catwoman" being part of the Sex Pistols entourage.McLaren also states he got some of the cutouts used in the Pistols artwork from "a pedophile magazine".
As for the "Jews banned Lydon from the BBC" meme, any hesitancy to give the Pistols airtime is based on the Bill Grundy interview - and here's Lydon, on the BBC, in 1979:
youtube.com/watch?v=eNWZepWteDM

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086118/amp/Inside-Jimmy-Saviles-secret-abuse-lair-Moment-detectives-uncover-mural-dozens-victims-names-wall-inside-chauffeurs-flat.html

they found a list of saviles victims hidden inside the walls. he used his position at a kids hospital to procure victims for the royals etc. that was his role, procurer

>I'd like to kill Jimmy Savile
>I bet he's into all kinds of seediness that we all know about, but are not allowed to talk about

shutup faggot, just because he spoke truth to power doesn't mean I want him to be my dad the President

The BBC have known about the governments involvement for years. I don't know how a former Tory whip can explicitly state it and nothing happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeQSfFhj8

Was he trying to uncover it or was he being blaze about it?

I say again: Your idol has feet of clay. Lydon was a part of it and was a big earner for McLaren. Lydon did nothing to stop the pedophilia and degeneracy within his own clique, in fact, he reveled in it. Your wishful thinking does not negate the facts of the matter.

The Govt elites did their own investigation, they found that no one else was involved and there was no hints or clues for decades that he was fucking children. I for one believe them.
t. NPC
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj8Qtkred8

i dont care for false idols m8
it's just a good thing he said that Saville is a sick fuck being protected and should be killed on national radio thats all

>Zip guns and 6 packs Vs Drone mounted microwave Cannons
It'll take just a shade more I believe.

You should research more about McLaren and the whole Sex Pistols thing. Lydon did nothing to clean up the cesspool he was happy to wallow in.

the british military is pretty incompetent imho, and any country fighting an insurgent war against its own people would quickly have more problems than they could ever prepare for.

I watched Eyes Wide Shut a few years ago and thought it was pretty messed up. Then this guy, then Ted Gunderson and the JFK assassination and the ties with bush and obama. It freaks me the fuck out.

You tell most normies about this stuff and they will call you mentally ill.

>Lydon did nothing to clean up the cesspool he was happy to wallow in.
i believe you
it wouldn't surprise me if he was a weak drug-addled soft-commy degenerate

Do some research you you fucking brainlet, allegations are aplenty. But Im not going to hold your hand through it, do your own leg work.

it makes it so the only option is to try not to care. Their goal is to enforce their thelemite beliefs and make it so that ‘do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law’ is the only remaining value.

We the kids knew in Scarborough, there were 4 in his local crew of pedo/herbo - they we well known for it locally, but it was always silenced by the police and local press.

Wow, that would make for one reply threads, wouldn't it.
-Do your own research-
Why are you even here?

yeah, nothing I can do about it anyways. Its just a rock floating in space and time will destroy everything anyways

I know people who used to work with savile in a hospital charity.
They told me that they never liked him very much but since be raised so much funding for the hospital they just kept silent.
(Not that were aware of the extent of his depredations, he was just odd.)

As for the royals, they never really make public statements in these events.

Attached: savilecrowley33.jpg (787x515, 184K)

I once knew ahead nurse of a hospital, who said he was a wrong one, and his bullshit didn't fly by her and he would wait till she finished her shift. Them he would come in.

My sister's friend was felt up by Dave Lee Travis at the Radio 1 Roadshow. Everybody knew about Savile's liking for young girls, it was a running joke, it just wasn't taken so seriously in those days.

They get away with whatever we allow them to. Thats a fact.

I don't understand this really. So what excuse did he have to go into these hospitals almost daily? I mean, he's just hanging outside the front door waiting for the grumpy nurse to leave so he can do his thing in peace?
What was the angle he used and how did no-one interfere?

He used to use 'fundraising' as the angle, some hospitals even gave him sets of keys and office...

I can quite believe it.
If you have someone who is bringing in millions of pounds in extra funding for your hospital, you don't want to be the one who upsets the applecart.

Little Billy dies because less money to treat him and everyone points their fingers at you.

>you don't want to be the one who upsets the applecart.
even if they did the police probably were told not to touch him and the media not report on it

I think, bare with me,

I like other anons have pointed out, he gave a lot of money, did a lot of charity shit, so everyone gave him a free pass,

One first-hand example I remember,
Be in English class up north The week he died my English teacher told us of a story. His daughter had been in a hospital for a few weeks and saville would volunteer being a night porter moving beds around late at night. He told us that he sent a Christmas card to her ever Christmas till he died and how much of a good man he was etc... before all the shit came out.

Attached: masons.jpg (634x374, 63K)

I imagine afterwards he was felt sick to think what he possibly could of done to his poor daughter...

Look at his friends, royals, top level police, prime ministers.
He could ruin people's careers, there was no internet to broadcast things anonymously.
So they kept quiet and let the money keep coming in.

He was providing MI6 and mossad with blackmail

The Royal Family covered up a bastard prince by creating Jack the Ripper and you're surprised at this?

Well who regulates Mossad?

Look at who the prime minister of england is right now.

Attached: Thanos.jpg (712x875, 76K)

So MI6 need to be hung?

Frida Kahlo fan

I would be more concerned over thousands of Muslim rapists over one old white man.

In the words of the kike esther ranson who was head of child line at the time "of course I heard the rumours, but who would have beleived me" she had an affair to get her job, I'd be suprised if she didn't have 2 masters

Are you telling me

The Daughter of Satan

that MI5 should be hung?

You know what?

For the years I suffered

They should be hung

Who the fuck is going to stop me?

You can watch him say it on youtube

I'm the Devil Incarnate

No one shall cross me again

She dumped the evidence of a pedo investigation on her way in btw

yep, but I don't think he would of sent everyone a card, maybe it was different who knows.

Those who harm children

will be tortured by me

That includes teenagers

probably

My God you have no idea what hell looks like

It's more like

being trapped in a 3d black cube

that is what hell looks like

It's part of the game. They all do it unfortunately. Having morals in this instance puts you at a disadvantage. Better you blackmail british citizens than a foreign power.

everything you do

is monitored

be creatures beyond your ken

every
single
action

thats exactly it, if you want to take these people out you have to do nothing short of like crashing the government, they are unironically the ones in power, and we should all unironcally say it to their face

lol

No.

Attached: Enola Gay.png (299x168, 106K)

Take your schizophrenia elsewhere

My Father and I control the nuclear arsenal

He does what I say because he adores me, as I adore him.

If you don't like it...

Then take some thorzine

>You gotta research for yourself why my conspiracy bullshit is actually correct!
low effort

O.K just look at Epstien. He was providing blackmail for the Mossad, same deal. Obviously it's reprehensible but it's far more damaging than if it were the CIA. These people chose their targets, all of which are in positions to be of great service to Israel not the states because Mossad has vids of.them fucking kids. This isn't a new phenomenon and isn't going away anytime soon as much as we'd like it to.

He was friends with Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew is a shady cunt. Friends with Jeffrey Epstein, they've been on holiday together. There are dozens of rumours and stories about the cunt, he's friends with Saudi pedos and even had one at his daughters wedding (Tarek Kaituni, who also brokered his meetings with Gadaffi and is a convicted gun smuggler). He's the queens favourite though and the Royal Family and the BBC have long lasting ties, no way would the general media betray them. The other week 96 year old Prince Philip nearly killed a baby in a car accident and the media framed it as "prince lucky to not be injured". Saville must have had dirt on the whole lot of them, dirt that would be exposed if he was caught alive. That's why they waited until he was dead. The threat to the rest of the establishment is over and the public feel validated that this awful pedo is dead.

Satan rules

get with the program or be exterminated

we don't give a shit

Just read the wiki again, never knew this?

>He also raised money for several Jewish charities.[73]

>hung
Hanged. "Hung" means you have a big penis.

Lol

LOL

What did Jimmy actually do? I know he's accused of diddling kids but you make it sound like he had a sex cauldron full of babies.

You're cute. You can stay.

ehhh he was a demon

he did more or less that

Ehh was a demon sent by hell

humans are stupid

ok