Tranny hate thread

Let's have a discussion on why we hate trannies and why they are mentally ill freaks.

Attached: trannies.png (720x824, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
youtube.com/watch?v=c5d_wqqdBQA
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/september/4-000-explosion-in-kids-identifying-as-transgender-docs-perform-double-mastectomies-on-healthy-teen-girls
youtube.com/watch?v=_gbeQZtUrWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

95% of /lgbt/ is composed of trannies. they ban any gays who speak out against them, there are more gay males on Jow Forums per capita than /lgbt/.

I remember when gays started to be accepted that it felt like we were slowly slipping into the twilight zone
Well, we're here.

I am no longer a tranny. AMA

APOLOGIZE

Attached: The_Transsexual_Empire_(Janice_Raymond_book).jpg (206x300, 14K)

Go back to discord tranny

Attached: tranny6.jpg (770x415, 65K)

We should side with women against trannies. Trannies will lose and we should support women.

The repeating of numbers indicates that your post is factually correct and supported by sinister entities from beyond.

Their narrative will break soon. Hope you guys enjoy DFC.

hang on tight the ride is still moving

Attached: 1541751723513.png (1140x300, 53K)

Thanks for infecting children with your stupid fucking brain disease, discord trannies. There is no "oh they were always this way we just let them express themselves now!" Kids will believe whatever the fuck you tell them and are extremely susceptible to any sort of external pressure. Absolute fucking evil. I hope you manipulative braindead psychopaths drop dead.

Trannies are fucking cringe. Extremely mentally ill people who’ve been duped by Social media.

Attached: 67F09F82-556C-4C78-B94E-106B23089063.jpg (852x937, 109K)

I sure hope that's 40X1

Or a euro chart that really means 4%

if you’re on Jow Forums youre just as mentally ill as any of us.
We’re all worthless subhumans together.

Attached: EB868458-8ECC-4267-A94E-8FDD7CFFE58A.png (1317x800, 1.43M)

Yeah let me know when I'm on the same level as people who cut off their genitals and convince others to do the same. Fuck outta here.

they were always there, most just hid in fear. Not advocating the surgery

ok, I’m letting you know right now

Attached: 29F070E2-6F7D-4021-88F2-F0A4CA18D01C.jpg (499x502, 57K)

Trannies already won. Women have lost the ability to not have men in women’s homeless shelters, women’s domestic violence shelters, women’s rape crisis centers& shelters, not have men taking over their sports teams, stealing scholarships and titles, not allowing women to have women’s bathrooms or locker rooms, letting trannies change their birth certificates so crime statistics artificially change, women have been removed from twitter for hate speech for stating “women don’t have penises” and they are working to subvert biology in schools and are working to erase all lesbians and force men to be attracted to a man wearing lipstick lest you be called a bigot. Trannies need to fucking die. MAGA

There is no fucking way this many children were always transgender. No fucking way. Society would be in shambles.

the failed trannies with 5 o'clock shadows have started to post in this thread

Attached: mentalillness.png (500x399, 60K)

It’s called social contagion. They’re whack jobs. The only good thing about them is their suicide rate

No they weren't. Stop making shit up.

Women will strike back and we need to help them. Fuck trannies. And to do that women will need to adopt the ideas boundaries, borders and limits. They need to fight against the lefty victim ideology.

Attached: hannah mouncey.jpg (1023x576, 65K)

It's such a cute little victimhood narrative isn't it? Woe is us, we were bullied into the shadows, but truly we exist in such high numbers, just look at all these kids we convinced to distrust their genitals!

90% of people will be trannies in another generation and they will beat the remaining 10% of cis humans to death and this how the human race will go extinct

the old gods have foreseen it

im not failed and dont have a 5 o clock shadow

There is an answer, but you won't like it. The truth isn't easy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

youtube.com/watch?v=c5d_wqqdBQA

Attached: Hirschfeld.jpg (1157x1600, 610K)

>Let's have a discussion on why we hate trannies and why they are mentally ill freaks.
The parents allowing this are literally low IQ. This is basically unforced eugenics. I'm all for it

Attached: 1547640149577.jpg (1029x649, 43K)

The book is anti-tranny you dumb fuck.

>allowing
CPS will take your kid away if you don't let them chop their dicks off.

yeah there's a crypto eugenics angle to this all. also a population control mechanism aspect as well. NGOs are even shilling tranny normalization in utter third world shitholes these days. there are tranny centers in places like Bangladesh and Congo ffs

nothing happens by accident. the ruling class are much smarter than they are given credit for

>CPS will take your kid away if you don't let them chop their dicks off.
Have any evidence of this or even personal anecdote(s)?

>expecting terfs to be capable of thought

>Let's have a discussion on why we hate trannies
Those kids aren't "trannies." They're kids with evil parents.

I'm amazed and disgusted at how much of our race may as well be golems, OH LOOK IT'S ON TV I'M A TRANNY NOW. I genuinely have no idea how the human race made it this far, how the fuck did these peoples genetic lines make it from the start of mankind to here? it makes no sense.

>I genuinely have no idea how the human race made it this far, how the fuck did these peoples genetic lines make it from the start of mankind to here? it makes no sense.
Internet and television have only existed since the 1900s. Not enough time to weed out characteristics of low IQs being brainwashed so easily to castrate themselves.

Put out a youtube/bitchute channel where you say why you quit and why it's shit

Attached: 1400048526124.jpg (545x397, 99K)

Attached: 1546535908087.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

the majority of people just swim with the prevailing social currents of their time and not against it without giving it any second thoughts. always have, always will.

take the Machiavelli pill

Wait till you're 40 and your real sex starts asserting itself more and more. Then comes the suicide.

Terfs are right to shun you sick minded fucks. You are not a woman.

A transsexual child is like a vegetarian cat, you know its being forced on them.

brainwashed low iq people are what build society. The people with actual thought and agency use them as tools with artificially constructed morality.

that wont happen because ive been on hrt since I was 18 and im getting an orchiectomy soon.

being a tranny in the 10s is like being a goth in the 90s, emo in the 00s. just another fad

Right, totally won't happen to you. Remember this post when you OD on those sleeping pills.

Oh boi, when the women get fed up of this bullshit and turn to their men to destroy this narcissistic corruption of reality, prepare for NSDAP 2: electronic boogaloo

Attached: 49946658_604990246597804_754343664750166016_n.jpg (640x908, 47K)

>"but dad, cutting my dick off is the only way i can ever be fully happy with myself"
>*slams door*

A lot of women are obsessed with trannies and gays. They all want a gay bff they can talk about guys with, especially one who is a stereotypical faggot with a lisp. Or a tranny friend they can dress up.

I think it's time we learn how much this tranny business is making. I guess this was to be expected them jews become doctors instead of lawyers and bankers.

I couldn’t go through with that when the dysphoria was at its worst, even if my life went to shit I dont think I would end up doing that.

Just another step in their plan: if children have gender identities, they have sexuality. If they have sexuality, they are capable of taking part in sexual activity.

Attached: Capture.png (801x986, 1.53M)

Most of them will drop dead, either because 40% kill themselves or because we finally come to our senses as decent Americans and start burning them for electricity.

>IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM, TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND I SAID IT TOO
>maims self for life

it's all plastic surgeons making a killing, along with the pharma companies that make the hormones

The weak ones use to just die off. Now everyone is kept alive with the wonders of technology.

if you told me 10 years ago I'd be begging for more standard fags in the world to save me from this lunacy, I'd have cracked your head open with a wrench
but here we are

>brainwashed low iq people are what build society.
Not really. A high IQ person can easily do the job of a low IQ one. Even then today most could be replaced by machinery.

I see womens sport as a good place to start the fight back. I was raised by a tranny and no shit! it fucked me up. Once he had changed he then went on to work on a helpline poisoning other minds and propagating more trannies. You just have to wait for the right oppurtunity, Maybe campaign for women to boycott sport enmasse. An oppurtunity will arise when another tranny wins gold my a large margin and the absurdity of it will be enough to shake people out of their cognitive dissonance.

This, the medical profession up to its old tricks of experimenting on mentally unstable people. This time they're being a bit smarter about it.

Based AF.
They will barely be remembered, let alone in alignment with their mental illness.

the high iq rely on the low iq like parasites because they let them. thats how it always has been and always will be.

It’s a step near legalizing pedophilia

The end game of the tranny agenda

if the trannies are going male, it's proof the tide is turning.

Right.
so since i'm part of the 5% now what of born males that isn't a tranny?

Trannies are as a collective insane
how ever the so called "transbains want me dead because they can't pass?

I don't get it.
I like don't even care about these people I wouldn't date anyone with a dick or balls in real life anyway because I'm not attacted to that.

But you you are then yes your a faggot and since that doen't matter with pol being mostly comprised of basedboys I'm not even surpise or even scared at this point.

I'm just accepting the shit as it is.
I want to hear what a sociopath thinks of this?

Not to say I'm sane and i'm not a tranny I just have legit male autism
Its probably why I don;'t care because i don't have friends in real life.

I would love it if this prop grew up and hated what he spent doing in his childhood but i won't hold my breath

They are evil creatures. They organize in their discords to raid r9k b and pol with countless propaganda threads about how nice is to be a trap or whatever degenerate shit. Evil creatures man

Look at his eyes. He's not making it to adulthood.

Where are the actual stats on this. I need facts and stats not shit clickbait headlines

>the high iq rely on the low iq like parasites because they let them. thats how it always has been and always will be.
Not in Germany for the most part. Why their exports outweigh their imports.

You want to know what else causes this explosion of trannies currently? Terrible mothers.

Everywhere with all people, its just how humans are. Expecting any kind of people to be anything but pure trash is just being naive.

Lack of fathers. Majority female teachers.

I agree. The thousand cock stare is a bad bad sign on children.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/september/4-000-explosion-in-kids-identifying-as-transgender-docs-perform-double-mastectomies-on-healthy-teen-girls

Literally 75% of the trans today are trenders who just want clout (hehe I'm genderfluid!), then 22% autoginephiles who are taking their fetish to the next level, then you have 3% of this community with actual gender dysphoria. Consider that for your average "trans" (ie the 97%) gender dysphoria isn't cured, just treated by indulging fetishes and clout chasing about self induced struggles. Then on top of that, in the 75%, there are a few serious mother hons who recruit absolute eggs for their armies, it's disgusting. Autoginephiles who are living a fetish lifestyle going into internet places to find vulnerable, impressionable young men (young women are discarded unless they provide extreme value, but if they can do that they will never bother with these "people") and add them to an egg army that does nothing but fuel a fetish, delay suicide and recruit more eggs. I haven't dug deep enough to find the goal here. If you talk to them, it's obvious that gender dysphoria ENDS with treatment, for actual trans. But for the 75%, it doesn't, because they're not trans and they want something else. Nobody knows what though, or at least I don't. For the time being, it seems like they just want to tear down as much shit as possible while not getting laid though.

You may be a faggot but the numbers prove you speak true, which is worth something I guess.

You are not a woman. You are an angry man pissed that women are only tolerating you for the time being. The tide is turning. Most women are what you call terfs- a word you use to try and silence and intimidate real women. You are not, never have been and never will be a woman. Anyone who tells you you look pretty is lying to make you feel better. Men will never want you. And if you trap a man into sex by not telling him what you really are you deserve to be beat to death like the rest of you trannies. You have a high chance of either killing yourself or getting killed. Either are perfectly suitable

there is no LGBT really, more of an LGB with a reluctant T. Everyone hates tranny weirdos.

wow gay parade, liberal virtue signalling media, forcing gay shit down young children's throats in school
I wonder how it increased by 4000%?

These kids are all fucked. they are going to be fucked up for life, and probably molested and in turn molest others.
Our own people are being lobotomized and turned against us. Is this how the death of an empire feels like? When nobody is left to fly your flag or carry the torch?

I don't like how this feels. I don't like this at all.

Recruitment is how they procreate.

No we aren't, you stupid freak.

I am a woman, I don’t really care about your opinion on that. And I’m not angry at anyone, I think its ridiculous. I think I look pretty and just that makes everything more than worth it. Dating is hard but I have hope I’ll find a guy who loves me for who i am someday.

>mentally ill freaks
IT'S MA'AM!

> Majority female teachers.
that's because of your friends the femanists as children got rid of all the men and flasly charged them with rape even when it never happened

Now no man wats to teach
Hence the indoctrination centers our public schoot system is

even more sexist against men then even anytime in history
no its the rise in woman taking males roles and BEING MALES.
woman shifted in the 80's as soon as the short hair for females was made popular

nobody beleived me
male children are much easier to brainwash then girls

yes you are. we’re all shit.

Attached: 078ACF48-2557-4E1B-A87A-4E70C9FF7B5C.jpg (308x459, 33K)

They hate testosterone, they believe world gonna be a better place if testosterone stop exist, this is their end goal, at least thats my conclusion from what I've seen

>all girls want a gay bff

untill they turn 16

Disgusting evil people want to encourage this mutilation of the bodies and minds of children. Oh your daughter likes trucks and dinosaurs? Better push identity politics onto her and make her take hormone blockers. Just calling it tomboy behaviour is problematic.

Attached: 3834C30F-632D-47EF-BFEB-943D254C3E99.png (691x773, 570K)

only the NPC ones, so about 95% of them.

Every Y chromosome in your body says otherwise. Not surprising since you lot are generally science deniers.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20181108_181704.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_gbeQZtUrWc

i dont care about chromasomes at all

Attached: 1548300315716.gif (2123x2734, 639K)

Attached: 1548300880508.png (585x531, 77K)

You're not a woman.
You're a eunuch.

there will be so many suicides over this in the years to come, it's quite sad really, these poor young people are pressured into this (((lifestyle))) because it's trendy right now

Not from what I have seen.

I really don't know why, or what can be done about it.