4. Germany
5. United Kingdom
6. Sweden
7. Australia
8. United States
9. Norway
10. France

usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-rankings

Attached: switzerland-flag.jpg (1000x688, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-taxes-in-the-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bongs is top 5
>mfw

Attached: 1519654059151.jpg (365x346, 16K)

>France

Most of them are wrong
Switzerland is the best looking country though, anyone who says otherwise is flat out lying.

OI YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT RANK, MATE?

Lies. What is this shit based on? This country is like a giant care home for the rich, boring as fuck for the young.

No coast mate, how can it be the best looking? Maybe top 5 for the Bernese Oberland alone.

Sweden over Norway?
They literally have grenade attacks and car burnings on the regular some parts of Sweden.
Who put this shit list together?

Funny. I wouldn't live in any of those countries except the US. I might have a home in Switzerland but I wouldn't live there. It's almost as if rankings like this are worthless because everything is subjective and relative.

France is better than 75% on this list

>norway behind us
discarded

Only Japan, Australia and USA could conceivably be better

Germany shouldn't even be on the list if Italy isn't on it as well

>Looks at flag
Checks out.

>Germany
where is Austria. or are (((they))) mad at our fascist government?

Attached: 1449293660483.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Ayy lmao

Attached: 1546170056854.jpg (640x640, 173K)

looks at flag. checks out. looks like we're at an impasse. i know one thing is for damn sure, the global elite, they overwhelming choose the USA. Why is that? why don't they choose canada, user? Canada ranks higher in this list than the USA

Agreed. France and USA are best countries in the world.

Crowbarred.
2. Japan is a terrible slave state
3. Canada’s overrun
4.Germany is worse than when it was the Soviet Union
5 at least in Britain we complain about Euro law but it’s horrible. Like really horrible. I can’t get out of bed. Even with the hearing on it’s freezing, dark and damp as hell
Those other places are getting over run by globalist introduced hoards.
America is draconian as fuck and you get swindled if you get toothache you die or are in debt you can never pay off.
Pic unrelated: a foul smelling Turk

Attached: 7BCB74F4-DCCE-4C0F-AA74-E8FFC03AEBBA.jpg (250x188, 10K)

>4. Germany
>5. United Kingdom
>6. Sweden

Surely no political agenda is being pushed there

surely those countries are better than norway austria slovenia or finland

oh wait i didn't see france was in it this ranking is retarded

Attached: mother fucking nigger.jpg (210x237, 16K)

I lived in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the US, Israel and the UK. I order them as follows:

A. US - by far the best country for educated people
B. Israel - despite all the hate on here, if you work in tech, Israel is a super country to live in
C. Austria - cucked in Vienna, but pretty cool elsewhere
D. Germany - boring, cucked “diversity”, but still generally ok
E. Switzerland - extremely expensive, narrow minded people, closed society, full of Eritreans and Somalis etc., little in terms of opportunities
F. UK, easily the worst country to live in the Western world, extremely “diverse”, very uneducated general population, arrogant, unfriendly, bad weather, the worst bureaucratic and incompetent healthcare system, red tape everywhere, innovation and suggestions stiffled at every corner - lived there for 2 years and except for trips to the countryside which can be nice, this was the closest to living in literal hell.

Attached: BDDD3E9E-8809-43C0-844E-39280ECE485B.jpg (1024x768, 358K)

SA needs to be first. Rural SA is pol incarnate.

To have even a valid claim at being the best country a country must be well rounded

to be well rounded, a country must have a diversity of climate and topography, access to the sea and mountains, a rich history and culture, at least some sunny areas, and a strong well-developed modern economy

Of the countries on that list, only Japan, UK, France and USA satisfy the criteria. Maybe Australia if you ignore the lack of history

Austria has a 50% top tax bracket starting at 60k income... and that is not even counting all the mandatory social security and unemployment and healthcare fees. Not to mentiom the massive red tape businesses face in Austria. No wonder there are better countries.

>Australia
>Lack of history
Ok, frenchie.

Attached: ANZAC feels.jpg (540x636, 147K)

>6. Sweden
No. Also: Norway is the rightful #1

Australia is better than all except maybe Switzerland, but it's full of Germans. Seriously, UK number 5??? All the major cities are absolute garbage dumps.

Based and freedompilled

>UK, Sweden, Australia above the US
Not for long...

> List is also how White each country is
What a coincidence!

Lack of long multi-millenium history, fren
Still a great country and very wealthy. Would have a barbie at/10

>Japan

>Lies. What is this shit based on? This country is like a giant care home for the rich, boring as fuck for the young.

>Scenic fucking train rides, chocolate, cheese, beer, wine, milk, crystal clear water, Alpine stuff, churches, lakes, museums, and it's not hard to about niggers and Muslims there as long as you avoid Zermatt, and Geneva.

Way too many Chinese looks running amuk tho.

You haven’t seen New Zealand, then.

>Israel
what are you doing in israel hmmm? you know sympathisers are gassed too don't you?

Attached: 1453662733009.jpg (706x720, 90K)

kys

I worked in Israel. Tel Aviv is a truly cool place to live. Actually, reminded me a lot like Austria, just warm and with a beach. I can recommend it, tgere are cheap flights there. Go in spring when it is still not too hot. Lovely people there too, except for many Muslims who all have a stick up their ass.

>he forgot the rainbow serpent
You're alright, baguette man. :^)
>honorary

Attached: trust-nobody-not-even-the-rainbow-serpent-xx-1180555.png (500x478, 116K)

Goyim...

I know right? Wtf...

Attached: 1282985068803.jpg (346x374, 23K)

Why? For speaking the truth? Austria was by far the highest tax country I worked in. It was ridiculous. You earn 100k, but don’t get shit out of it because of the communism there.

>8. United States
would be #1 if all the nigs and spics disappeared

Fuck off, I'd import Asians to replace the French immigrants any day of the week. Especially Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Thai, and Vietnamese.
Actually I'd replace the German immigrants too , unlike Italians the fuckers haven't even brought good food with them, just a slightly better work ethic than the frogs.

>8. United States
>9. Norway
Ha ha suck it viking cunts.

Actually kinda weird. We somehow usually are in the top 3 on these things. I dont know what criteria they used here...

Attached: 1282592881535.jpg (126x109, 3K)

Wait why the fuck is there a nigger problem in Switzerland. Are you fucking shitting me? I thought it was the one county in western europe that hadn't been fucked yet.

I didnt visit any of them, so i would beleve in this mass media ranking

>E. Switzerland - extremely expensive, narrow minded people, closed society, full of Eritreans and Somalis etc., little in terms of opportunities
If only more Germans would think of our country that way. Please spread the word, we're full.

Moslem nigger shit, like always.

>My country being number one

No wonder we get so many frontaliers and fucking expatriates then. Thanks for ruining our shit even more, whoever fuckhead who made this list.

>live in Geneva
>wonder who the fuck and how the fuck such a list is allowed to exist

Its good to see that my country doesn't exist despite beating Germany in almost every aspect.

Attached: 705555987159085035_846819564105264284_300_240_gbolhf1f.jpg (300x240, 45K)

wrong list
1. Russia

My list

1. Switzerland
2 Norway
3. New Zealand
4. Australia
5. Canada
6. Iceland
7. US
8. Belgium
9. Denmark
10. Finland

stop being so polite, clean, and orderly then cunt and i won't have to come over there.

None of those countries are necessarily good atm. If anything it shows how shitty the rest of the world is if people consider those good.

Of course the 6 most cucked countries in the world made it in the top 10. No agenda being pushed here.

The UK ONLY if one is rich OR Muslim.
Or both

"Attributes were grouped into nine subrankings that rolled into the Best Countries ranking: Adventure, Citizenship, Cultural Influence, Entrepreneurship, Heritage, Movers, Open for Business, Power and Quality of Life."

>Japan
>United States
>white
Dumb cunt

Attached: 1486176555278.jpg (608x402, 27K)

I haven't visited cucknada and the u.s. but japan should be on the top of the list

Every sane person coming to Zurich realises what I said after a few hours. There is no need to “spread the word”.

fuck off its terrible here

No Western European country is safe from them. Except maybe Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, and Andorra.

>3. New Zealand
its shit

Pol is so retarded when they don't even look into how this list came about. It is not just based on quality of life.

But the Swiss have Somali neighbors now, so they’re fucked

>Canada
lol

It's based on bullshit anyway mate

Pol doesn’t like countries that like to import NigNogs okay

And the rest of us get sent to wars to protect your asses in tel aviv

as long as they don't cuck themselves out to immigration they have the best defensive position of any country in the world, so they can only blow themselves up from within.

>(((US News)))
I still remember when their name had “And World Report” in the title, now it’s just Jewish garbage.

It's fucking sad because scum will view this list as future locations to suck dry and leech from. The closer you are to the top, the more desirable you are set to ruin for some.

Agreed. Norway also has better economy.

Ausfag here. If it wasnt for Japan and possibly Switzerland I'd say it's a list of most bluepilled countries

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-taxes-in-the-world.html

Highest taxes in the world.
1 Belgium
2 Germany
3 Denmark
4 Hungary
5 Slovenia
6 Austria

Maybe you had to pay the piefke tax. Its a tax that only Germans have to pay because we hate you.

Imagine being a europoor

Attached: Payroll_and_income_tax_by_country.png (2253x2823, 313K)

In summer 2013 I arrived in geneva by car.
Stepped out of the car, walked 500 meters, first guy who talks to me was an indian with his wife and his 5-6 children asking for directions.
Kebab shops are full of t*rks.
Retail shops have some kind of balkan subhumans, a scared albanian once asked me if I was greek while handing me my dslr.
Marrocans are the kind of subhuman that is used for every manual labour, the rest of the city is full of niggers selling drugs, black whores prostituting around the lebanese fast food places and black hair salons selling wigs.
14months in geneva, I met 2 swiss, I met and fucked one swiss-english lady and the rest was foreigners.
Switzerland is good for 5-10 years, work, get your 12+k chf salary(i have a phd) and leave.
The only thing I am missing from Switzerland is gruyere.

>3. Canada
>6. Sweden
>....
>8. United States

Yet another proof that dispels brainlet magapede memes about "muh cucked countries". Turns out that outside of Jow Forums, in real life there's a direct corellation between diversity/tolerance and success. Wow, who would have thought.

Meanwhile America continues to suffer and fall behind under the reign of "based Emperor" and "master negotiator".
One more year of Drumpf and the US will fall out of top 10.

>Canada
>diverse
Are you retarded? It’s a mostly white country, same with Sweden and the United States. If you want diversity look at South America, nowhere to be seen on that list.

If you call incredibly high crime rates success than yes. Sweden has the highest crime rate of any European country thats not currently in a civil war.

Attached: IMG_20181227_223055_909.jpg (1080x4610, 578K)

Attached: image.png (614x604, 523K)

I dont get it?
Swiss is like 80% shitskins
Ask any real swiss

Attached: you have got to be kidding me....jpg (720x768, 68K)

Where did you live in the US cause just saying "US" doesnt tell you anything as much as it does those other countries about where you lived

Canada is now less than 50% White. Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal are all below 30%.

Attached: canada 53% genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

>sweden #1
youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

Attached: lol wut fgt.jpg (173x117, 3K)

>93
>61
fuck me thats a big drop

Trudeau's Stepdad implemented multikulti in the late 70s and changed immigration from white to exclusively non-white, then cooked the stats books for a few decades to cover it up

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

1. USA
2. Japan
3. Switzerland
4. Australia
Fuck everyone else

Austria is written without al in the middle.

trust me, Canada doesn't belong there

>be number 8
>behind Australia at number 7
>mfw

Attached: 1545585423346.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Yes, hear that refugees? Go to those countries. We still live in caves n sheit.

I thought we were like 30th in human development well behind a lot of African countries?

Attached: norf.png (1134x882, 1.14M)

haha get fucked dumb cunt

wait why does wiki say 72%

Attached: Capture.png (1198x604, 76K)

>5. United Kingdom
lol

>Switzerland
looks like the most beautiful place on earth from the pics

and depending on the pic the people look ugly as sin i dont know anything about them

Too fucking cold