The insanity never stops

It’s only further downhill from here, boys. This degeneracy will keep continuing and there doesn’t seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Attached: 557CCE8C-DA50-4FF9-941B-587DBC010E17.jpg (738x726, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2017/S2796
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/23/health/new-york-abortion-measures-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xAnxTMjMMmY
op.nysed.gov/title8/
codes.findlaw.com/ny/education-law/edn-sect-6811.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer#Abortion,_euthanasia,_and_infanticide
slate.com/technology/2012/03/after-birth-abortion-the-pro-choice-case-for-infanticide.html?via=gdpr-consent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't just after 24 weeks and up to birth for non-viable fetus and mothers health at risk.

How does one abort a baby on its birth day? isn't that murder?

Anyone who would be willing to wait that long to have the abortion is clearly a psychopath. The state of mind required to essentially murder what would be a slightly premature (or not premature at all) baby and be proud of it goes beyond my comprehension. Especially it being the mind of a would-be mother.

Burn them at the fucking stake. No mercy. There will be absolutely no fucking mercy for liberals

Doesnt matter, no one, you hear me, NO ONE is going to do shit about it, especially not in new york. Just wait for Jesus to return, his robe will soaked with the blood of our enemies.

Do you happen to have a link for the new abortion legislation? curious about the cases where it's allowed

I wish I had been aborted so I wouldn't have to live in this fucked up world

Should be until 21 of age. She gave life, she can take it away (and perhaps also sell it).

Don't bother. It's written in a way to be completely opaque to anyone reading it:

legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2017/S2796

It won't make any sense until it's published in the annotated statutes, which will tell you exactly what was changed. By then everyone will have forgotten about it.

The law also addresses late-term abortions. Under New York's Reproductive Health Act, they can be performed after 24 weeks if the fetus is not viable or when necessary to protect the life of the mother.

>"It's about the health and safety of the mother and it's always been the point where the conservatives wave the flag, they want to roll back Roe v. Wade -- this is not gray here it's black and white," said Cuomo.

>The bill was first introduced in 2006 but was blocked for consideration by the Republican-controlled state Senate. With Democrats now in the majority, the bill passed the legislature Tuesday night and was signed into law.

edition.cnn.com/2019/01/23/health/new-york-abortion-measures-trnd/index.html

Why are conservatards so sensationalist?

I don't care about abortion, but this is actually pretty fucking sick. I don't know how anyone can vote for this.

If it's only for retards, well, I guess that's alright.

That said, if the "health" they use is the same definition of "health" used in the Doe v. Bolton of cases, it means "all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age — relevant to the wellbeing of the patient."

Made it legal up to when you confidently know the sex of the baby
Moms killing off boys to build the Matriarchal State

We are all points of light in the darkness. It is time to let our light shine.

Is it really any different from the state of mind required to call for violence (or even the murder) of some teenagers because of the color of their skin and the hats they wore?

More shitskins and trash are kept from coming into the world. Why exactly should I be against this?

but this is good you retards
the amount of nigs/spics that get aborted far outweigh the amount of whites in NYC

I live in Upstate NY. Debating on taking a baby doll and covering it in fake blood and guts and dragging it behind my car all day. If the cops get called and pull me over I can just tell them it's a joke and legal now right?.

Attached: hes-just-standing-there-menacingly-hes-just-standing-there-40551283.png (500x308, 75K)

Because white women don't abort?

If your niggers are anything like ours, the reason to postpone till the very last moment until a revenue stream derived from the fetus is confirmed (welfare, or pinned father+alimony order).

This is what my mother used to say. Seems like a popular saying in CZ. The thing is - I didn't asked her to bring me here. It was her choice.

Man... I hate her so much, really.

Attached: mother....png (572x699, 216K)

Worthless white women who are probably burning coal or fucking genetic dead ends.
Ideally if their child was properly white they'd be forced to give birth to it and told to fuck off afterward while it's raised by people who aren't incompetent but I'll settle for less people raised by idiot "mothers" for now.

Read this fucking idiots.

Jesus Christ gtfo.

I'm not generally opposed to the idea, provided it goes full way. If a child is to be treated like property, fatherhood would ironically involve far more equal rights, given that property rights are some of the most enforced and bound to concrete legal terming as opposed to nebulous feelio rules of the family law.

How would you feel if you actually killed a retard yourself?
Abortion is evil in principle, no matter the reason why someone would want to do it, even in case of defects, health issues or rape.
It's never the fault of the child that is about to be killed.

Death of america when?

Attached: 1548152195920.png (630x630, 908K)

Thanks, will try reading it anyway

Thanks

This is why I hate women.
You can argue about jews and shit all you want, but millions upons millions of women of all nations, culture, colour openly support murdering babies so they can continue to be irresponsible whores. I hope there is a hell amd they all go there.

You're culturally programmed to feel that way. I think it's ethically abhorrent as well, but when I consider the alternative, I'm okay with it.

How do they plan to do the abortion?
Is the doctor gonna strangulate the kid or do they have something to club the child to death?
Oh wait, probably they are just gonna dispose it in an oven alive. It's just what these kinds of people are programmed to do.

back in the good old days when most abortion cases were illegal you would find women who had back street abortions by jewish doctors. Very popular in jew york.

When they changed laws to allow pregnancy termination if the mothers life was at risk those same doctors suddenly had thousands of at risk patients having abortions if they paid that $$$ fee.

Fuck all white women having abortions. You want a loving caring and compassionate wife?

How can a woman that aborts her children even be anything but an evil whore?

Pretty damn good to be honest. Retards are obnoxious liabilities and "evil" is relative.

If anything I've been culturally programmed to accept and advocate for abortion.
I just don't go along with everything I've been programmed to do.

It's a necessary evil. Until we master genetic manipulation preventing objective wastes of space from entering the populace should be considered of critical importance.

op is blackpill shill, there are multiple threads with different headlines obviously capped from the same source with sarcastic dick waving by OP in each

youtube.com/watch?v=xAnxTMjMMmY

If you ban abortion you are literally asking for planet of the apes

No, it's not different at all. It's called evil.

Of course Jew York is the state to do this first. What a surprise.

Attached: white-sharia-intensifies.gif (500x227, 1.84M)

There's always some guy from whose point of view you and I would be objective waste of space.
And they do act on it on a large scale.
I will never accept such morality.

No, you will get women who will not fuck around anymore and instead opt for a stable family.

It's pretty scary how the entire west seems to be heading for a breakdown of society. Each side increasingly thinks the other is evil and must be stopped. It's absolutely nuts.

Which birth day, my middle kid is a total dick also pretty retarded and is coming up on his 5th, is it okay to still abort?

Abortions are eugenic. Without abortions you would have wayyy more niggers.

>I don't care about abortion
And that's how it got this bad

Literally what? None of the reason I support abortion has anything to do with the narrative of why it should be legal.

I don't support abortion, outright, and certainly not ethically, but it's never going to be illegal at this point.

I personally think any woman who gets an abortion should be sterilized and any man who doesn't take care of his kid should be sterilized. Few generations and you weed out a lot of no responsibility fucktards from society.

>killing people who kill vs killing teenagers who smirk
Yeah, "both sides" fucktard.

Gay way to protest but hey at least you'll get the attention your seeking

Are you so confident about yourself that you believe there's not some guy who genuinely will view you as genetically inferior and be willing to act on it?
What does it tell you about the kinds of morals you advocate here for?

Slippery slope fallacy isn't an argument. The fact is, we're already born, and your argument has nothing to do with this thread. If and when eugenics of living people is considered for any reason, we'll discuss it then.

I should say sentient, not living.

After reading legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2017/S2796 here are imo the most important stuff:

>Medical practitioners under title 8 of education law can perform abortion after 24 weeks if the foetus isn't viable or the mother's life is in danger

title 8 seems to include more than just physicians though op.nysed.gov/title8/

>Abortion AND SELF ABORTION have been removed from the homicide sections

Don't see those mentioned anywhere else, so it could be assumed they have been removed entirely

>strangely, repealing of section 8 of this: codes.findlaw.com/ny/education-law/edn-sect-6811.html
>It shall be a class A misdemeanor for Any person to sell or distribute any instrument or article, or any recipe, drug or medicine for the prevention of conception to a minor under the age of sixteen years; the sale or distribution of such to a person other than a minor under the age of sixteen years is authorized only by a licensed pharmacist but the advertisement or display of said articles, within or without the premises of such pharmacy is hereby prohibited

This last one is weird

>kills their children calls it woman's Health.

Attached: ocean polution.jpg (300x150, 15K)

USA also started to propagate faggot degeneracy in the worlds sport.

Attached: Fag .jpg (1200x675, 65K)

>abortion on the day before birth introduced in New York
>abortion on the day of birth already legal in Austria for decades
>If and when eugenics of living people is considered for any reason, we'll discuss it then.
That's what we are talking about here.

>I should say sentient, not living.
Nice trick, interesting where some people go with that reasoning.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer#Abortion,_euthanasia,_and_infanticide
>slate.com/technology/2012/03/after-birth-abortion-the-pro-choice-case-for-infanticide.html?via=gdpr-consent

I hate women
I hate men pretending to be women
I hate jews
I hate sabbatean-frankist crypto jews
I hate doctors
I hate industry
I hate banks
I hate governments
I HATE I HATE I HATE
AND ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE MY KIDS BORN BUT NO THE CUNT MURDERED TWO OF THEM
FUCK YOU ALL
NONE OF YOU DESERVE TO LIVE
FUCK THIS PLANET
FUCK ALL OF YOU
DIE

If it's in the womb, it's doomed.

If there's a guy out there with the will and the means then it's going to happen regardless of my opinions. Life is a commodity like anything else and I don't see the point in wasting it on unwanted babies.

Sex and the city life bra

I was talking about what people believe, not that the two are equivalent. Don't be so quick to stick your head up your ass.

This. The only way to rid of sexual degeneracy and promote family values is to ban abortion.

>Anyone who would be willing to wait that long to have the abortion is clearly a psychopath.
*Anyone who would have an abortion is a psychopath

Libs killing Lib children in a state most of us do not live in. I'm out in the fly over country,

This wave of evil is just to large for any one person. Use this law to find out the character of women. Raise your children in secret never revealing their power level or stability. Wait out the dark times.

Intact families will gain wealth; broken Lib families will lose wealth. It is a generational problem that will take decades to play out.

That's what you get for being a leaf.
Just kys.

Which group of people is New York famous for again? I sits on the top of my tongue, help me out here...

Kikes and Irish

>when necessary to protect the life of the mother.

This almost never actually happens, it's a false justification.

I will light a candle and say a prayer for your souls. This is horrible.

It is murder, but they prefer to call it sacrifice.

In the age where we have C-sections it's almost impossible for a mother to not have an option to deliver a child safely, provided that doctors do their job right.
You are right.

Burgers you have damned us all

Attached: reaction.jpg (641x478, 25K)

That’s not entirely true. I’ve worked L&R as an R.N and I’ve seen cases when it had to be don’t. Legit cases which left the parents to be devastated.

Whoops, I meant L&D (labour & delivery)

Then she dies. People die of all kinds of things all the time.
It's still enormously rare in the West to happen.

A pig is smarter than a newborn.
Protecting a 'potential human' leads to absurdities, because sperm next to an unfertilized egg is a 'potential human' too. In fact, that makes stopping rape morally equivalent to abortion.
Only an objective test - that of abstract intelligence - demarcates the border between a person and an animal. Until about three years (on average) babies should be considered as animals owned by the parents; that means cruelty is illegal, but euthanasia is fine.
Retards (eg. heavy down syndrome) would be considered animals regardless of age.

Very poor logic and philosophy you have there friend.

Nothing will be done to reverse this and all will only get worse. Sit back and enjoy the fire.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: 12376541.jpg (1069x713, 268K)

Attached: 45654654645654.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

There's no way this is real.

It is already legal in Austria (and probably in Germany) for decades.
You can abort here children with the same reasoning up to the day of birth.
Take a guess who made that happen.

Shout out to all my lads simmering away in the shadows

Difference between trying to create the Ubermensch by eugenics and aborting babies so the satanic global elite can drain their fluids.

WHO made this law? Can we find the NAME(s)>?

Both are the same. Elites killing hoping to increase their power.

I've always thought as long as there's a good reason for abortion (rape,health of the mother, or even the health of the child in some cases) and it's early on in the pregnancy then there isn't an issue in my eyes. Some people go nuts and feel like the loss of "potential" life in very very early stages of pregnancy is the same as aborting late term, but going anywhere near due is so above and beyond insane I really can't believe this is true.

You sir are idiot
There cannot be an objective test of humanity because being human is not an objective criterion. Abstract intelligence is exactly as meaningless as any other.
Morality is always irrational and in conflict with rational worldview. This itself is on of the defining aspects of being human.

Mandatory abortion for nonwhites.

Wrong.

t. Actually read the law concerning abortion

I don't want Jesus hogging all the fun tho

If we meme post birth abortions can we troll them into making murder legal

This will only effect kids of psychos. New York is a Jew stronghold.

>who did this law
Andrew Cuomo, he’s crypto jewish. This fucking yid says he’s “catholic”. New York has the largest jewish population in the US.

Attached: B066D36A-8288-4924-88CD-A6105F5C174F.png (640x1136, 760K)

They are already creating the narrative to allow for killing toddlers because they are not sentient.
This will definitely come during your lifetime. Infanticide was practiced in the degenerate times of the Roman and Greek Empires before, it's nothing new.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer#Abortion,_euthanasia,_and_infanticide
>slate.com/technology/2012/03/after-birth-abortion-the-pro-choice-case-for-infanticide.html?via=gdpr-consent

Even guys in this thread have already given such reasoning because they already have this narrative in their heads being put there by current culture

How can this be happening?

Considering you can train a pig to do certain tasks and you can't train even a 18 month old child to do the same tasks is reason enough to believe pigs are more intelligent than new borns.

In Austria you can abort if the life of the mother is threatened or the child has significant birth defects up to the 9th month of pregnancy.
I just guessed it is the same in Germany since our laws are pretty much identical in most areas.

But Pol wants this

What really fucks me off is the way they all celebrate about it, they throw a big fucking parade with dancing and balloons and they all look and act like they have just won the lottery, I wonder if they do that just to fuck people off. Abortion to these sluts is like the last grab of power against the good hard working white man who just wants to provide a good life for there family, fucking feminists are truly satanic.