Should highly intelligent people get culled?

Thread #2 (last one hit limit)

continue the discussion

Attached: 1548052647406.jpg (482x539, 82K)

link to previous thread

I remember somebody made a shoop of OP pic where the charitable Jew is preparing soup for the hungry, kek

>the door is going to get slammed so hard, user
You mean it's inevitable?

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581750686.png (750x686, 351K)

as a stupid person I say yes purely out of envy

not all seratonin produces gratification user. most seratonin is produced in the gut

seratonin is related to the reinforcement of a variety of habits. seratoning produced in relation to frontal lobe activity is not going to produce happiness. it is rone to producing empty feelings, much like serotonin recycled by ssris

Repostan
It's already happening.

Look at the absolutely declining in real numbers Japanese population. The population of native born Japanese people, who have a fairly high collective IQ average and a clear ability to both systemise extensively and empathise extensively, within their neurotype varieties. For what it's worth, Japan has a fairly high rate of ASD, around 1 in 55 circa 2017.
Let me be blunt. I believe that a huge proportion of the engineering/inventive/technologian of the past would these days be diagnosed autistic. I believe also that the overwhelming majority of ASD diagnoses are simply the pathologification of neurotypes/competencies/personalities which had little comparative trouble finding a comfortable, stable pattern or patterns of love, living, and community, to the various degrees that they chose to seek each of these out.
Most people who score high on systemizing and its various manifestations and qualify today as "ASD" of some flavour are really the inversion of that quote we've all seen floating around:
>It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society
It is no indication of sickness or pathology to be maladaptive in a profoundly sick society. Sure, on some Darwinian, fatalist or nihilistic plain, it's easy to say "well duh its just a system bruh if you're not fit in the environment then thats just EVILution bruh". No. More than any other species on the planet we have a power to change, choose and transform completely the environments we are in.
Either we're an environment where high IQ but also mild-ASD, extreme-specificity, useful and essential neurotypes are pressured out by a totality or criticality of high-empathising/low systemizing neurotypes mixed with zero-degree-empathy psychopaths and narcissists.
That is not good.

Attached: lynched.jpg (605x917, 153K)

Exactly. The real mechanism behind the brain's reward system is dopaminergic (at least the straightforward signaling). Also explains why many gene variants affecting broad human behaviour (much more important than intellect if it comes to societal dynamics) are somehow invovled in the dopamine system.

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 141K)

Ayy, my favourite namefag showed up.

Attached: 1520252017087.jpg (453x410, 88K)

>kikes must go first
you could be right about that

on the other hand, these kinds of movements tend to need to build to critical mass. starting at them is probably a losing move

in europe hte momentum is going to come from muslims. first priority should be making europe PURE european at any cost. nothing can replace the gene pool

Tripfag*

>"autistic" behavioural patterns
>maladaptive in a profoundly sick society

This.

>Either we're an environment where high IQ but also mild-ASD, extreme-specificity, useful and essential neurotypes are pressured out by a totality or criticality of high-empathising/low systemizing neurotypes mixed with zero-degree-empathy psychopaths and narcissists.

Not necessarily as there are types with high (visuo-spatial) IQ / Asperger traits AND high degrees of narcissist and most likely psychopathic tendencies. I call them the "real monsters" ... though very few of this type emerge it seems, most are defective in a way.

Attached: primary_or_secondary.jpg (602x321, 50K)

Am newfag, gotta look up what that is.

Attached: 1537454473691.jpg (657x527, 32K)

hey buddy. haven't seen you in a bit

I'm pretty sure you and I had a conversation about finance or something a number of months ago

'sup?

Thx for clarification, one is glad to be of service!

Attached: be_blessed.jpg (1600x800, 53K)

>Should highly intelligent people get culled?
You can't control evolution fagget. You can cull intelligent people as many times as you like, but they'll keep rising in every tribe. Eventually, they'll be smart enough to subvert your program. Besides, you're relying on stupid people to cull smart people. How can that even work in the long run?

Namefag = just a name
Tripfag = secure tripcode after the name, see the !!YByxW7AXs7/ bit. Identifies him as the real attentionwhore and not someone pretending to be him.

I suspect one of the reasons dumb people hate the intelligent is that intelligent people ruin everyone's good time.

Most of what is pleasurable to a human being (sexual intercourse, feeling dominant and powerful, socializing) can be made to feel less meaningful or worthwhile by intelligent people.

It's almost like the human race as a whole is trying to "throw off" its most intelligent members, so we can go back to humping and killing each other without having to self-reflect on anything, which is at best dispiriting and at worst depressing.

Because the essential meaning of life is basically baked into the proverbial fleshcake, thinking too much doesn't add meaning or spice to life, it takes it away. People like their relationships, whether you're talking about sex, family or tribe and when the meaning of any of these are questioned people get their backs up for this very reason.

Thanks for the explanation user.

Not much.

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

You're one who should get culled, yid slave.

Very busy in new job but doing home office today ;)
Might be, got any more details, my memory is spotty when I am stressed out ... tough ride currently, switching fast between mania and slight depression from the strain.

Attached: Industrial_Automation.png (215x215, 888)

>kikes must go first
>you could be right about that
Kikes are the next stage of evolution. With a prevalance of porphyria among them, they're lust for human blood puts them on the cusp of evolution where the few (Jews) prey on the many (gentiles). It's not a coincidence that they think of themselves as the God's chosen. From a natural selection perspective, if you let the kikes be, they will evolve to consume human flesh - making them the apex predators.

They cull themselves by not having kids

>high iq humans, ARE better. but they are something above and beyond other humans. they are not MORE human, they are less, and in fact, do not ACT as human, as evidenced by their reduction in social behaviors such as play, sports, interpersonal relationships, convervation, etc.

Questions, user: are you certain that this "inhumanity" is desirable for a high-IQ? Especially given the state of the world, and what we all know needs to be done? Wouldn't it be beneficial for high-IQs to become more in touch with their animalistic/"human" side? Both more conducive to their general happiness, but also more pragmatic for the days to come.

I'm not convinced that it's wise to be giving up on our humanity.

It sure seems like that, most of my friends simply live and work to consume booze and fuck sluts.
Not my cup of tea.

They face hardships for an immutable trait.
They should be given gibs.

>great humanitarians

Did people think the Jews were humanitarians back in the 90s (?) when this was made? Even the left doesn't like them now.

>not someone pretending to be him

Reason for me tripping. Some butthurt lefty from Kraut/pol/ kept impersonating me. Also my fugg you towards 'board culture' of this shithole ;)

Attached: tripping_balls.jpg (1218x794, 216K)

I want to upload this to my snapchat story so bad

Why do you even post there? To me it seems like a cesspool of degenerates and absolute retards. Most of the time everyone seems busy giving attention to Tay if I'm not mistaken.

can't remember precisely. I have a bit on my plate too

I think you shared a bit about genetics or behavior and I shared a bit about finance or investment shit hardly anyone understands in response to a question some user had, and you asked more

or maybe I'm insane. but I definitely had a convo like that, and you look familiar.

You're right, certain other personalities correlate which intelligence subsets like vebal and spatial intelligence.
Those ARE the zero-degree empathy types I referenced, sorry I could have stated that more clearly. The pattern of empathising neurology between ASD or A neurotypes and psychopathic P and narcissistic N neurotypes are indeed similar, as you say.
A, P and N types ALL react differently than the average to situational tests of empathising behaviour and fMRI measurement of the brain's empathising regions and their loops. P and N types have excellent theory of mind and the ability to intuit the thoughts and feelings of another person and predict how their behaviour will affect others; they just don't care. A types just don't get it. The A types might have a sort of personal, logically-reasoned morality paired with learned/observed rules that allows them to live a Good life, and thus they don't get confused very often clinically for psychopaths and narcissists.

>Also explains why many gene variants affecting broad human behaviour (much more important than intellect if it comes to societal dynamics) are somehow invovled in the dopamine system.
Do you believe there being a possibility to psychoanalyze these spectrum of traits in regards to societal success similar to an IQ test? or is that either too complicated at the moment or still needs more further testing

Attached: nnnnnn.jpg (800x800, 83K)

>Wouldn't it be beneficial for high-IQs to become more in touch with their animalistic/"human" side?

That is the general issue. The higher mental capacity actually predisposes you to act like a predator. Take advantage of your better understanding of the world, of human nature, of human behaviour. But our society relies on the slave morals of those of lesser quality, those group-selected. The peer pressure to adhere to their standards usually ruins the 'true nature' of those of higher mental skills. I would say most of these are 'too human' to not succumb to this pressure ... instead, they slowly crumble and break down, retreating from a society they should actually see as what it is to them ... a herd of cattle.

Attached: combustible_lemons.png (372x551, 98K)

>Most of what is pleasurable to a human being (sexual intercourse, feeling dominant and powerful, socializing)
We're not monkeys living in the jungle you dumb fag.
>It's almost like the human race as a whole is trying to "throw off" its most intelligent members, so we can go back to humping and killing each other without having to self-reflect on anything
You dumb cunt. Intelligent people want dumb fags like you to go back to fucking and killing each other to reduce the population.

Do it. It took me reading one of these A Wyatt Mann comics before I started digging allowing myself to take the redpill and begin looking at the black pill. You may redpill someone.

1. It's time to let a lot of water out of the gene pool.
Wisdom > IQ.

Wisdom = IQ * Life Experience * Humility.

Wiki's IQ page:
California's sterilization program was so effective that the Nazis turned to the government for advice on how to prevent the birth of the "unfit".[36] The US eugenics movement lost its momentum in 1940s and was halted in view of the horrors of Nazi Germany.

California and Germany are both mega powers for their population size. Well, until they both imported the very idiots they had worked so hard to eradicated.

Mensa society member autist here. What do you want?

Is Mensa a cult?

Mostly for the few regulars there who I do value (Lithuanon, Czechbro, Mr. Ambition, recently that funny Ayn Rand-fanboy Jew).

Faintly remember now, yes, that sure did happen.

i have a hard time believing that if i was really 90-95 IQ i'd be able to comprehend formal logic, even basic notions in algebra or calculus. in Calc 1 when we were doing a rigorous definition of the integral, peoples' heads exploded from Riemann sums. if i'm 95 IQ they would have to be 80

Attached: neil_degrasse_tyson_3.png (958x487, 289K)

I'm just riffing nick land on this one. but I do believe it myself

the 'good' things about europeans are their high iq, and nonviolence. both of these are distinctly unhuman. I don't really believe a single thing about claimingt hat euros are 'more humane' or anything like that. look at leftists aclling for highschool kids to literally be murdered for smiling on camera

I think more that IQ is the highest value. niggers sometimes have sympathy too. but their values are erratic, unintelligent, 'fleshy' nd monkeylike, so to speak.

land argues that once IQ enters into the picture, the no-IQ have NO CHOICE but to KILL the high iq, as they have lost any competetive edge against the smart monkeys

hence IQ becomes a terminal value. unless you imagine that, for some reason, niggers are going to stop killing us? or you imagine that europeans can kill all niggers/kikes in lack of high IQ solutions? can you see us overcoming the 'humane' half of our race that'd delight in seeing niggers rape our daughters in lack of a high iq solution?

IQ seems like the terminal value to me. if it isn't, our race gets genocided by people that can't read hop on pop

>We're not monkeys living in the jungle you dumb fag.

It's a spectrum. Some of us very much are like monkeys in an urban jungle. All of us have at least some monkey-like characteristics.

>You dumb cunt. Intelligent people want dumb fags like you to go back to fucking and killing each other to reduce the population.

Dumb fags do kill each other a lot, you're right of course. They also breed a lot too though due to a stronger primal drive to breed combined with a lack of far-sighted thinking, which is why they're not going anywhere soon.

Tell how big an influence you think environmental factors have on achieving your maximum IQ?
And
Do you think that their is an epigenetic factor that causes whites to be more like blacks when raised around blacks. For example blacks are likely be violent towards any displaying intelligence. So is it possible for this violence to effect white intelligence through changes in gene expression? Is it possible for lower IQ pheromones to negatively effect higher IQ gene carriers?

I was having a joke at your expense. Sorry user. Online IQ tests are generally just unreliable. Or it's possible they caught you on an off day. Smart people know they're smart, all Dunning-Krueger babble aside. If you're really curious you could get professionally tested, but it's probably not worth it.

Yes and this similarity fascinates me ... I think there is a 'common defect' in emotional processing but the P/N seem to have a functioning connection to the areas which 'instinctively' judge human behaviour (and outcome) ... but somehow the emotional axis usually attached to this type of cognition simply does not work. They don't care as they simply FEEL nothing I'd say. Now the same effect can be seen with A but here the 'instinctive' connection does not work either (I think differently wired brains lead to other signals like visuo-spatila being given 'priority', effectively suppressing connection to the 'instinctive' areas down to nil). But then the A usually overcompensates by what you have described, 'fixed' rules from observing human behaviour, seeing their fellow men (and themselves) more like automatons governed by set parameters.

Possibly but the problem I see here is environment if you want to measure societal success. Something highly deleterous in our society may have conferred a huge survival (and reproduction) advantage in ancient times. You know, what is best in life and all ... ;)

>how can that even work
we are very fragile and easy to kill no matter what our IQ may be
IQ is not some fucking armor, and does not protect you from attack.
any retard or other animal can sneak up and kill you from behind as you pat yourself on the back for having found a good parking space.

Attached: 23823.gif (320x135, 1.88M)

I haven't read Nick Land, or much Dark Enlightenment stuff in general, though I've certainly been exposed to the ideas. I'm not convinced, but thanks user, there's plenty there to chew on.

Now I have the following theory and it ties into the alleged Flynn effect and how 'erratic' it seems to behave. You got a population with a certain Bell curve distribution of IQ. Now bad environment usually has one effect: the peak of the Bell curve shifts to the left (lower IQ) as people cannot reach their 'full genetic potential'. This is why IQ (according to Flynn) has steadily risen the last century in the Western world ... good life conditions have allowed the broad population to achieve their full potential and this mostly affected those 'average' ... the peak shifted slowly right until it hit a wall of the full genetic potential of the population. But today avg. IQ seems to decrease again but this is not due to shift of the peak ... it is due to slow gradual loss of the right side outliers (the geniuses). Our society seems to select against them (not based on IQ but based on maladaptive behaviour) and therefore avg. IQ decreases (and I think the effect was at first 'masked' by an initial loss of the left side outliers too, the complete morons so to speak).

Attached: Angry_Konrad_Lorenz.jpg (381x272, 18K)

>I think there is a 'common defect' in emotional processing but the P/N seem to have a functioning connection to the areas which 'instinctively' judge human behaviour (and outcome) ... but somehow the emotional axis usually attached to this type of cognition simply does not work.
The are many differences between P and N (psychopathy and narcissism) regarding brain structure and function which you may already know of. Overall psychopathy seems to be an advantage in both organized society and in the wilderness especially when accounting for an ubermensch model where morals are unemotionally decided then acted upon.

>Possibly but the problem I see here is environment if you want to measure societal success.
Then could be similar to a Myer-Briggs test with spectrums accounting for different types. Personally would think a development of such test would be interesting.

Attached: mfwww.jpg (993x718, 106K)

Haha, I was just going to write about the same comment for user If you're smart you'll be figuring things out faster than the normies. Also, if you're going to do online IQ tests do several of them. There are some that are very skewed towards certain types of intelligence.

Or if you got the bucks get it done professionally.

>IQ is not some fucking armor, and does not protect you from attack.
The better warriors in combat are typically those with higher IQ. One factor which is rigid is faster reaction times which have a .5 correlation with IQ scores.

evolution does not make "progress" nor does it have "apex" anything.
there is no meaning to dna, no "goal", no "end product", and I could go on
we're talking random mutation here
the universe is not a drunk geneticist
(nothing personnell ausbro)

>development of such test would be interesting

Very much so, especially if you could broadly apply it to a population. I recently played with the idea of 'personality archetypes' having evolved in humanity since the Neolithic (when life conditions started to drastically diverge for our species) ... think like 'pseudospecies' here. Now you could say these types exist in a 'symbiosis' but I find the general concept flawed. Instead, I say it is mutual parasitism under a Red Queen scenario, like host-parasite, only that the roles are in a fine equilibrium and switch around. Kind of a specialization towards higher pop density ... most of humanity assumed the role of 'cattle' and outsourced decision making to a caste of 'herders' which I again split into two broad archetypes: 'high priests' and 'warrior kings', depending on their nature, their methods and the desired outcome of the society of cattle they shape (who derive different advantages and disadvantages from following those shaping elements of society).

Attached: totally_reasonable.gif (500x300, 1.64M)

>But then the A usually overcompensates by what you have described, 'fixed' rules from observing human behaviour, seeing their fellow men (and themselves) more like automatons governed by set parameters.
This is exactly it. The A types understands what he ought to be because he has learned, and he generally acts accordingly. The P/N types intuit what they ought to do, and often do NOT act accordingly. In D&D terms I guess you could say A types would tend to be lawful types and P/N would be Chaotic types

I wonder though how much of the flynn effect was due to eugenics. Do you know if studies of the flynn effect attempt to measure the effects of pre-1950s eugenics programs remember California is a technological power house and was the model for nazi eugenics.

Are there any studies that show if the eugenics done to the population had the desired effects or not?

You've put into succinct words exactly the find of subsurface stirrings, feelings and disparate nuggets of knowledge that I had. You really have a gift for weaving together different strands of understanding that I have and helping me understand things more deeply. We've conversed several times but I've never taken a name. Well met, friend.

>the universe is not a drunk geneticist

Quite correct, though I like to describe nature as a drunk Russian engineer with a lot of spare parts and duct tape. ;)
Just one huge mess of stopgap measures gravitating towards an equilibrium. You may only look at it as a broad picture and even then it makes no fucking sense.

Attached: waterloo.jpg (287x450, 134K)

Take a seat cunt.

When push comes to shove white people will be outnumbered 9 or 10:1 on a global scale assuming everyone is against them. Thankfully this is unlikely given Asians know they'll benefit from keeping whites around (conditions apply) and most of the third world can't be mobilized into an effective force, this is why they are playing a slow game and hoping whites simply go extinct as a result of apathy and empathy.

Realistically if white Europeans actually dwindle to endangered species numbers, it won't be the meek and stupid that remain, it will be the redneck prepper, racists, /poo/ conspiracy theorists and ex military that saw it all coming, and they will slam as many door as they can reach. Servers will be irreparably crashed, reactors and power stations overloaded and libraries burned, dams demolished and bridges and infrastructure everywhere sabotaged.

If whites are asked to leave why wouldn't they take everything that's theirs with them?

Attached: 154024935021117.jpg (385x500, 40K)

it's all good user. i don't need an artificial number to measure my supposed intelligence, and all the IQ talk in the last thread was largely meaningless. that's all i was trying to say

>Are there any studies that show if the eugenics done to the population had the desired effects or not?
I'm not sure. Prior to 1964 approximately 20,000 Californians were sterilised, at least that are known to records. Two thirds were classed mentally ill and a third mentally deficient, presumably overwhelmingly, they were all lower than average IQ.
Is that enough to explain California's flynn effect? What about the flynn effect being observed in other areas which did not engage heavily in eugenics?

>A types would tend to be lawful types and P/N would be Chaotic types

Very apt description (fellow GM here??)!
I think in the end both have defects in the dopaminergic system somehow 'killing' the emotional feedback when it comes to human behaviour. However, P/N still got the instinct but lack the 'evaluation' the emotional axis usually applies to their behaviour in the context of society. I tell you what, I think this is a secondary adaption after we became more 'tame' with the advent of agriculture, urbanization and social stratification ... a way to 'parasitize' society (take more than you give in return) after having lost the more 'animalistic' straightforward violent behaviour of your typical hunter-gatherer. Does not seem totally correct to me but ties into another theory of mine about how human violence developed in general.

Not aware of studies adressing this, sorry. Most likely you would have to dig into the data yourself for that ... and I am not sure if you could get reliable statistical data unless the sources are really good.

IQ tests are meaningless but they aren't 100% reliable. For example some people are not motivated to do well on artificial tests.

That being said IQ and consciousness has 80% correlation with success in life. Which makes sense being smart, organized and proactive seams like a good recipe for success in my book.

you and I have been reading similar things

under this scenario, east asians have been molded by tyrant god-kings more highly for submissiveness in large racial coalitions, and europeans have been bred more thoroughly for kings-elect from small populations of militia that all die together, all of whom are theoretically bred to "cuck" instinctively.

interesting stuff. I'm glad to see you around. I don't think I'm up for it tonight, but in the future if you ever have any questions about finance, or specifically national level financial structure please make a topic and I'd be happy to contribute. these kinds of threads have been rare the past year

If if ever happens, we will sack our own Rome.

IQ tests aren't meaningless... fuck beats yuo by 20 point on iq test me smart!

>*whooshing sounds*
wew
and here I thought you read what I wrote
silly me

>better warriors
I guess I'm one of those because I understand that my brains will not protect me, which makes me a better warrior than you, who will probably assume you will respawn as you leap out into heavy traffic thinking its a videogame

pic related
were they smart or dumb to get blown up?
I ask you

Attached: 1384457220669.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>;)

AHHHHHH THIS IS NOT OK. I don't give a fuck about your profession or your IQ or whatever slight this community has enacted upon you to make you hate "board culture" so much. This is NIGGER behavior. You don't intrude upon another persons space and violate their norms egregiously

It is a shithole but it is OUR shithole. When in rome etc

Glad to be of service, good that I could help here. I am quite chaotic in my thinking and usually this is not to my advantage ... but I can somehow see 'broad patterns' very well, like puzzle pieces falling together. I know about 2/3rd of the things I 'see' are bullshit but the rest is useful, this is why I usually try to pick apart those ideas of mine together with others. Maybe my brain chem is close to being clinically insane, pattern recognition right at the threshold of screaming paranoid lunatic...

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755K)

low test high IQ weak lying fake ass people should be genocided yeah, all the harm in this world is being done by high IQ low test physically weak sociopaths

I agree. One of my points in the last thread was that IQ is often overrated (though though are compelling arguments as to why I may be undervaluing it). It's in many ways an unreliable metric, though it's useful for weeding out absolute retards, which you're clearly not.

... But that emotional, stupid, delusional swine from the last thread certainly did a good job of demonstrating the limitations IQ -- assuming he really is as smart as he claims to be, which I doubt. (If he's reading this, laugh out loud, you fucking sperg).

>When push comes to shove white people will be outnumbered 9 or 10:1 on a global scale assuming everyone is against them.
Not necessarily. Am open to suggestions to avoid such an event though already have plans/ideas.

>I recently played with the idea of 'personality archetypes' having evolved in humanity since the Neolithic
This was represented by 'pedigrees' in Europe of those deemed royalty and those being serfs. Certain people attained royal favor for having certain traits which made a third, middle caste of personality characteristics such as being funny and charming. Monarchs of old had traits of high intelligence, ruthlessness, impulsivity, and a lack of affective emotions. Where I presume psychopathy first originated as every characteristic would be an advantage in a monarch-type position in society.

>'high priests'
These would be descriptive of Jews. Right now they are in a position to act as royalty but they do not have the inherent characteristics to do so; of which they in-part realize. Left uncontrolled and more attributed power their survival mechanism of weakening everyone around them will implode society.

Attached: 56uju.png (348x425, 10K)

Conscientiousness, not consciousness, brainlet. Someone's been watching his Jordan Peterson.

>were they smart or dumb to get blown up?
In combative scenarios there is always risk of death. Better fighters simply lessen the probability of losing.

IQ tests are meaningless in the sense that they're such a gross reduction of the problem that it's not worth using it as a solution anymore. we're only now beginning to comprehend and map the human brain, just recently trying to axiomatize the rules by which it's governed. using a few pictures illustrating geometric shapes to try to for lack of a better word guess the capacity at which your brain operates is just insulting honestly

Rather than an adaptation that originated in settled society, I think P/N/A types simply found the room they needed to expand. My understanding is that these neurotypes all exist in a medium of normies. A, for most of history, were the most adaptive because they learned a moral code from society and religion, even if they didn't have true faith in its divine nature. So any given group of normies would generally be able to support a higher overall rate of A types, because they tend to be happy to specialise into their little area and spend time with their immediate family and friends, such as they have. P/N types, as you said, are more parasitic in overall nature, preying on others emotionally, socially and economically. In small enough groups, the P types and to a lesser extent the Ns keep each others numbers in check through competition over prey. Consider mafia wars and drug dealing territory. However, the larger and more diverse society gets technologically and racially, the greater the overall rate of P/N types it can support.

Jews don't have above average spacial reasoning. ( a type of IQ) They have linguistic and abstraction IQ or something. I doubt better linguistic skills are going to make your reaction time quicker but I do think that spacial IQ would.

I actually think Ashkenazi Jews have lower spacial skills then whites and thus slower reaction times. Don't have evidence though.

Well said. But if someone is scoring less than 100 on a professional IQ test, you can bet your ass they're an idiot. The smarter you are the less meaningful your score is. Though to be fair, no IQ researcher would be dumb enough to misrepresent IQ as a measure of general intelligence. IQ is IQ, for whatever it's worth.

This explains why Asians find Europeans/whites in their countries so unsettling.

They've successfully supressed individual aggression amongst themselves in order to achieve a higher level of group cohesion, the flipside of this is that Europeans/whites among them seem incredibly arrogant and aggressive even when they're just being normal by their own standards.

The default reaction amongst themselves to fellow Asian people who behave arrogantly or aggressively is to gang up on them to cut them down, but since whites/Europeans can't help behaving like that, the end recourse is ostracization.

Whites/Europeans in Asia often feel like this is unfair if they're "not doing anything wrong," but actually Asian societies demand such a high level of sensitivity to others that simply being self-interested and self-centered while not deliberately causing others harm IS a sort of social crime. You are SUPPOSED to give up your autonomy and individual self-respect to the tribe (and for a white/European, this is a demand that you can't really accept, since the tribe will not reciprocate your subordination to it).

Yes and you could see these adaptions eg. in the prevalence of distinct dopamine receptor gene variants (all of them considered 'defective' compared to human baseline) ... of course, the thing is multifactorial when it comes to gene variants and having variant A1 together with variant B2 might have a drastically different effect on behaviour than having A1/B1 for example ... sometimes even diametrically opposed.

Would be glad about a finance discussion once in a while again. Finally got some success and now I am worried about the money I might make ;)
Btw feel free to visit Kraut/pol/, I still lurk there most of the times (despite its shithole status atm).

Attached: prost_kameraden.gif (230x158, 583K)

>When in rome etc

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS!! :DD

Attached: wome.jpg (450x294, 25K)

>Maybe my brain chem is close to being clinically insane, pattern recognition right at the threshold of screaming paranoid lunatic...
You and I both my friend. I am the child of a strong ASD type father and a strong bipolar type mother. Perfect blend of systemizing and mania to get as far to the edge of chaos as possible.

Attached: tenor.gif (94x90, 40K)

Did you do the Psychology Today IQ test and get 108? Because they don't tell your IQ if you don't pay they only tell you your linguistic or some other shit IQ.

High IQ doesn't necessarily mean capable or successful. Think of all the low IQ people that have cheated and lied their way into power and never being held accountable for it while living quite peacefully.

So no there's no reason to cull high IQs since they just have more complexity but their actions are no different than any other person.

Besides they're already fucked by being born in a world of low IQ majority so even if you hate them there's still no reason.

Attached: 21a03ae59420a5a48ab16a0309be3e85.jpg (466x750, 52K)

lol
thanks for responding u silly goose
>probabilities
are a meme also

but were they smart or dumb though????
you didn't really answer that part

Attached: 7987987.png (420x420, 9K)

Yes, and then the British arrive and kill your entire spear-wielding tribe with the gatling gun.

Why is Jow Forums so fucking retarded these days?

Any point he makes about IQ influencing a warrior's "probability" of survival is mostly mitigated by modern warfare, anyway. This is a dumb debate.

YEAH GUYS, LET’S MAKE IDIOCRACY A DOCUMENTARY RATHER THAN A COMEDY FILM!!!

>These would be descriptive of Jews.

Not exclusively but it correlates strongly, especially with the 'liberal East coast elite' type. But they do not desire an 'implosion' ... they are the extension of those who ruled over the first agricultural communal societies of Mesopotamia. Their leadership style was 'creed', religion, mass psychosis. What they truly desire is 'stability' ... paralyzing stability, a society that never changes, where everyone is equal (even them, they don't desire to really oppress, they desire to meld into organic unity with the cattle, buying into their own lies, only remaining leaders by some form of mysticistic laws). They fear change, the cold brutality of the warrior kings who instead shape their cattle into thralls, cannon fodder for the battlefield (while they as elite warriors decide the outcome).

Attached: might_this_be_a_bingo.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Ironically, this is a very emotional and unreasonable reply on your part. I didn't say it was bad or good for less intelligent people to feel the way they do, only that they do (and a suggested a possible explanation for it).

I don't know how you turn what I said into a Zulu war cry or something on my part. You can put away the Gatling gun.

here is a larger version fren

Attached: 89879898798.gif (350x335, 1.77M)

N type high priests vs P type warrior kings.

Nope. Modern warfare requires far more IQ to be truly successful. Dumb people can't be tought to even be snipers. If you don't have good spacial skills you are more likely to get the coordinates wrong and bomb your own men.

Swords, spears and bows are about practicing the skill but modern combat is more about being smart.

Understanding things like cover fire and how and when to use it will make huge differences in battles.

>avoids answering the question
heh

Attached: 23049234.jpg (600x634, 57K)

What's unreasonable about my post? It's irrelevant how high IQ people feel, they're a rare asset. The world is dominated by cultures that managed to put this asset to good use, because they became untouchable for cultures that didn't do it. You can't cull high-IQ people, because you'll get conquered by a society that didn't - in the end, they'll still be at the top.

This whole thread is silly.

>Rather than an adaptation that originated in settled society, I think P/N/A types simply found the room they needed to expand.

I see you truly understand biology. ;)
Yes, a niche opened up and a 'weird outsider phenotype' suddenly found conditions to thrive. I see one more mechanism in selection for P/N ... they do not only instinctively understand but many have the ability to 'manipulate' the normals. They are like transmitters of emotional status and this allows them to sway populations around them. In a group-selected society they are like focus points who direct the masses and give them cohesion.

Attached: false_prophets.jpg (621x800, 49K)

>N type high priests vs P type warrior kings.
Would consider this an apt set of attribution. N types being commonplace throughout a common population is arguable in stability. P less so, but arguable as well. A perfect society would argue would be one of high IQ P; basically a society of warrior-kings as
describes.

/thread

Modern warfare wouldn't even emerge if it wasn't for the technological progress, which was facilitated by high IQ people. And I don't even mean geniuses who were responsible for scientific breakthroughs, there's a fuckload of smarter-than-the-average people doing the heavy lifting and keeping our civilization running.

It's no coincidence that every time the left dropped meritocracy in favor of some shitty equality of outcome or revenge fantasies we've had a collapse scenario on our hands.