THIS FACE

Is probably the worst meme ever. If any true white people are still here they would certainly punch this boy for just making such a stupid face. Why even support this shit? Truly, the astroturfing in this board is extraordinarily hand rubbed. This is the most annoying face ever and it is truly not worth it if the lefties are wrong. Nobody should give a fuck. Anyone smart enough to read this-- STOP CARING ABOUT STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS ITS RETARDED

Attached: maga-boy-nativeamerican.jpg (1874x1406, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Od_SSpVaiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stop caring!!!!

Make a post about it. Kys meme fag.

The FACE of a scared beta male redhat. You can feel the warm piss spreading in his pants.

You are correct, sir. I wonder if any retards will actually hang those posters up tomorrow, lol.

Go fuck yourself thanks for the bump
You remember the times we MADE memes not fucking consume these stale shit
TRULY THE STATE OF BOOMKEKS IN THIS BOARD

Attached: member berries.png (311x513, 205K)

You do realize you can multitask, I work part time and go to school. And plan to hang a few of these posters around my Uni.

No one should take this issue seriously I agree but this is something we can use against the left.

Win or lose they will have exhausted more emotions and time on this issue than a few shitty posters.

The truth about the Native is this:

youtu.be/1Od_SSpVaiM

>A bunch of stupid young adolescent boys act rowdy to provoke a reaction and have a laugh
THIS HAS NEVER, EVER HAPPENED IN HUMANITIES HISTORY HOW DID WE COME TO THIS? KILL THEM TAKE THEIR BLOOD REEEEEEE

See this is the problem
IOTBW was a good thing, its done
It was good because the idea developed here
THIS FACE SUCKS because it comes from the ===MEDIA===
Youre basically SHILLING THEIR MEMES
WHICH SUCKS BTW
If Jow Forums was behind this we should be posing as INDIANS on twitter making bad memes about the kid
BASICALLY ACCELERATIONISM

Attached: smirkyboy.png (700x915, 75K)

>truly
>truly
>truly

If we keep playing the WE GOT YOU HYPOCRITES game nothing will be done
RATHER we should be amplifying the faults of both ===LEFT and RIGHT===
A lot are actually doing this but too many newfags on this board

Attached: 1528745549723.jpg (898x636, 212K)

You type like a 85iq australian

>wild viet appears

Attached: 1537951892870.jpg (765x473, 55K)

Are you implying Jews aren't white?
You might as well argue the Irish aren't white.
Just because they have distinctive features doesn't mean they don't fit into the larger category of "white".

Is there anyone who uses the Nazi meme flag who isn’t a leftwing retard with no principles pretending to be rightwing?

Dude, pol is a shill hellhole. Neocon and leftist shills run this board. There isnt an original thought here

>the seething anger of a low IQ shitskin from a third world shithole making up bullshit to distract him from his status as a subhuman living in poverty

Jews are Oriental / Asiatic.

Naw, no ching chong eyes.

>why support this faggot
>rich little faggot's parents hired a Kentucky right-wing PR firm
>instant TV media campaign
>instant social media blitz
All because they're too fucking stupid to teach their faggot kid not to get in shouting matches with weirdos

Attached: smirk-spicy-drum.png (500x614, 376K)

No. A lot of them are Israelis, using the flag gives them a cheap thrill, the rest are Australians shitposting.

nice dublets
I know wtf happened
I was just gone a few years

It doesn't really matter.
They will be gassed along with their Negro minions.

>S..stop caring!
>Y...Youg guys would stop caring if you were really white!
>Because, uh, I have a memeflag and I know stuff!
Wow, you're really /ourguy/ aren't you?

Faggot who is triggered there are more poltical threads than Antisemitic threads. Deal with it bitch. Jews are not always the topic of the day.

Attached: 1544472575947.jpg (355x397, 87K)

>I was just gone a few years
Which essentially makes you a newfag, now. Start lurking, again.

It's exactly the opposite of your post desu

Whatever you say rabbi

Do you also think people care the Alamo because of its architectural significance or something?

rules for thee
20 threads for me :^)

ok if it actually makes you that mad then i think it's a good meme

Is dismantling the left this simple?
Everyone just needs a maga hat and a shit eating grin toothy smile and these morons self implode and attack eachother
Kindness and joy are their weaknesses it repulses them, because they cant be happy