Canada openly allows Muslim Child Rape Gangs

>Grades 1-8

Police say it is normal and will charge you with a hate crime if you speak against it. This is what you chose cucks, MUH MOTION 103 IS NON-BINDING LMFAO.

Attached: pedo grooming gangs.jpg (2048x1536, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8p-Yoq1TFs
edu.gov.on.ca/eng/general/elemsec/privsch/closed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty dodgy looking:
youtube.com/watch?v=u8p-Yoq1TFs

lol youre such an idiot, but still, thats kinda funny if its true, could you imagine this event

Dare I say... quintessential leaf? His LGBTQ Muslim seed has seed the torn assholes of many little boys

Attached: LEAFS.jpg (750x537, 129K)

>Finding a spouse for your child is rape
Your blind OP.

I'll be doing the same.
Nothing wrong with finding a partner who has the right genetics and a good parents for your children.

Arranged marriages work.
Arranged doesn't mean forced.

Attached: ahbea.jpg (1153x814, 129K)

>KINDA FUNNY IF ITS TRUE

>edu.gov.on.ca/eng/general/elemsec/privsch/closed.html

pic related. KYS.

Attached: leaf child rape school.png (1396x872, 156K)

You know what would be even more dodgier and hilarious, troll people with like a "white" version of it, for like, Mormons or the Amish

Did you miss the
>Grades 1-8
part?

ITT, triggered mudslime pedos that just really like balloons

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 147K)

So?
Doesn't mean they'll be before they hit puberty.

Grade 5+ is fine though.
I had my first feelings then.

Attached: Женщина_с_ребёнком_на_руках.jpg (700x700, 88K)

>Doesn't mean they'll be COURTING* before they hit puberty.

lol private and religious based schools arnt against the law, what about Roman Catholics or other denominations. Not a rape school unless you have the evidence to prove it

This isn't for 16 year old girls but 6 year olds. KYS Muslim shitskin

what is this the ultimate Islamic conspiracy, theyre just a bunch of loli lovers

Attached: 1507522252700.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>if its real lol
>gets undeniable proof it's real
lol prove it's a mudshit rape school
>Grades 1-8

Attached: beef vision.gif (150x150, 1019K)

I'm not a muslim senpai.
Girls should be getting courted at 12 and married by 15.
Males should be courting at 15 and married by 16.

Attached: albq3h3.jpg (1024x694, 146K)

Can I convert and get a feminine Muslim waifu?

This shit looks like every "restaurant" that we had to search for bomb making materials when I was in Afghanistan, lmaooooooooooooo.

you posted a pic that listed the address of a private based Islamic school. This is legal, rape is still a crime, im not sure what you mean by this. I think youre automatically assuming that some sort of sexual relationships occur at these places since child marriage is tolerated, but thats obviously a faulty and illogical conclusion to draw you dimwit, seriously

Ever heard of this fella? #1 Al Qaeda IED connoisseur given $10.5M on the 4th of July by Castreau as a fuck you

Attached: omar khadr WINS.jpg (2000x2000, 3.3M)

kidfucker, both human and goat

>50 year old Muslim men marrying 6 year old boys is ok

I saved your pro-pedophile Muslim rape comment so everyone can see why Leafs need to be genocided

Attached: genocide leafs.png (1900x214, 100K)

Your mere existence is a hate crime already.

they got a vibe. maybe it makes the rape more like a cartoon

pedos just love islam!
They are not pedos there!
but...muh pedo church!

You're ok with child brides?
I'm not I think you should be 18 at least.

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 21K)

The leaf is right, there's allmost guaranteed no rape at these place, its most likely a meet-up for islamists for their children to meet and marriages can be arranged between them

If I was in Canada or a Citizen there I would be taking them all down and burning them. Then again I'm sure if I was Canadian I would already be in jail for speech and thought crimes. Probably.

Attached: download (4).jpg (263x192, 11K)

Are you ok with child brides?

it says he is head of a grade school, not that the event is for gradeschoolers...

Arranged marriages are based

Not saying I agree with it, but I know I wouldn't be lonely if I had a wife ;-;
When here marrying other children, yeah.

>looking for spouses for your children?
Do you support child brides?

>what is grooming

i still remember the video of the dad of some kid a mudshit was grooming in the uk, he ended up stabbing him for 3 minutes non-stop, gouging his eyes out and shoving his dick in his mouth, not a word of it in the media, MI5 or 6 probably censored it to stop a civil war

At what age in your opinion can a child consent to marriage?

wew the terry apologists up in here

Attached: 1497595824818.jpg (950x534, 110K)

because youre an idiot. Child marriage does not mean rape is somehow legal or occuring at private school institutions. Youre literally a meme flag poster blowing things out of proportion to fuck with people, because youre an idiot, and almost half amusing

Attached: 81ae81bbd26e806a9fe79b64026437a9da13f7b36d98f795c8b234c0370a24ca.jpg (486x498, 41K)

Yes they are. Child rape is progressive in Canada

another fellow leaf agrees raping 6 year olds is ok
>pic related

Attached: proud canadian.png (1254x1342, 501K)

thats up to people to decide

No idea, maybe during puberty. I don't think about it often, all I know is that if I got married when I was young I wouldn't be so sad right now

They're all Muslims. Who cares?

You see this is way more plausible realistically

18 at the youngest. To kids " Marry " is like a BF or GF. Until you are an adult you do not understand the weight of marriage or the seriousness.

So you are in favour of child brides?
Which people, in your opinion?

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-181114_Firefox.jpg (716x881, 237K)

You are a loser, Eddie.
Forgive yourself, work on fixing your faults and strive to be a better man.

lol you see youre such a troll. child rape is not a progressive policy even, stfu

What so you mean by which people?

as far as its a culturally relative social norm that doesn't result in harm, why should I be against it

I replier to the wrong leaf.
Which people should decide?

>They're all Muslims. Who cares?

Ughmmm do you know how many mentally ill White Muslim converts there are in Canada that bring their little children to be ass raped by 50 year old Muslim pedos?

A Muslim can rape a white toddler then have an imam perform a temporary retroactive marriage and it's considered a "cultural matter", police won't investigate

Learn to read you fucking tard.

kys. we believe in the individual here, scum. So marriages can't be arraigned without the consent of the individual.
really do kill yourself, sad pedo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: ecc.jpg (273x270, 17K)

I replied to the wrong leaf. My bad.

Objective morality but you've thrown that out the window for moral relativism.

Smfh

Dude if I was 12 and my parents introduced me to a cute girl and said she'd be my future wife I'd be extremely happy
Ah its OK

this thread is full of muslim pedos.

Attached: $54 steak.jpg (1224x1632, 343K)

the people who belong to that nation, who have an open, democratic debate about it

Attached: doggo snipe.jpg (700x525, 47K)

LOL
this explains most canadian posts
they are muslims or chinks

Oh, you're the troll that got denied access into Canada and spend your time shilling against it

Attached: DDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (602x731, 145K)

And the cute girl would have to be with a faggot like you, against her will.
Die, motherfucker, by your own hand. DO IT

so you think there is some sort of almighty moral universality when it comes to (at most) consensual sexual relationships between people, despite the fact that the reality in time and place go to show the opposite, thats not a very strong case to argue against child marriage or that direction of issues

What if you didn't like her?
I can hook you up with a waman I know she's in her late 50s, way over 100kgs has three kids and is looking for a beta provider.

If it's just a waman you want.

Oh you mean the native Canadian Muslims. Cool.

It is quite literally rape isn't it...

sounds fucking awful
the reverb shit is ordained by Mohammad? why do they all do it

or sorry, an almighty universal moral truth when it comes to the age difference between consensual sexual relationships between people, when this clearly has never been the case in time and different places in the world

Castreau is bringing in ISIS and placing them within walking distance of the US border

Attached: canada white helmets.png (1292x1240, 770K)

>so you think there is some sort of almighty moral universality
Yes.

̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

You're doing God's work, user.

well im just curious what drives your belief that there is a universal moral truth against age differences in consensual sexual relation ships and child marriage , theres very little evidence for this

we need northern border too

Attached: 1529401978866.png (320x320, 88K)

>well im just curious what drives your belief that there is a universal moral truth
Jesus.

I guess that is a big issue. Thing is with Islam and Hinduism, there's a culture of being happy at that, so maybe I'd be happy regardless. Don't know though. I just wish girls didn't have so little responsibility. All the teenage girls are attention whores

Attached: drive on doggo.png (444x795, 134K)

You are a man, act like one.

No matter how you look at it.
Islam is a curse on this world.

>You are a man, act like one.
t.

Attached: leaf classroom.jpg (869x919, 199K)

Jesus is not a cultural universal, try another argument

Gif related if true

Attached: 1548166582511.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

>Islamic environment

Attached: 1486284846225.png (480x360, 289K)

>You are a man, act like one.
For what? The women around me are thots, so what's the point of acting like a man? There's only one girl in my town that I like, and I'm trying to improve myself so she'll love me one day.

Leafs cannot afford to eat more than 200g meat a week

Attached: kosher trauma.png (1186x1170, 1.75M)

>Jesus is not a cultural universal
Yes he is, its just that some people haven't accepted him yet.

>consensual sexual relation ships and child marriage
>kids can give consent and "people" can democratically remove your divine rights
this fucking guy

Attached: 2q1mbh.jpg (500x676, 64K)

>so she'll love me one day
We're reaching levels of beta-male that shouldn't be possible. I'm not here for you to cry on my shoulder. I mentioned the name of someone on this thread that can give you everything you could ever need if you can humble yourself enough to ask.

okay then sir

I absolutely agree in fact. The ability for people to form an understanding of consent is a questionable issue in any event.

you know he has a manifesto all ready to go, for when the rejection becomes too much

Disgusting cunt canadian faggot. Evidence? Hmm, let's see...child, can't consent. How difficult!

L-look guys, my 10 year old can definitely live independent in society. Np! Let her marry!

Certainly consensual! Hey, you like candy? Get naked then! Gosh, that sure was consensual, you fucking faggot.

Excuse me, what? You absolute nigger, me trying to be the best I can be is not beta. I'm disappointed to know that self-improvement is something you look down upon, because I thought you were cool. And yeah, I am a practising christian, fuck off.

Imagine actually believing women are the reason you should be a man.

Then tell me, King Mutt, what is the purpose? I can be extremely happy being a NEET, but I choose not to, because i want to appeal to women. What other reason is there?

your imagined caricatures are not credible arguments

Attached: 1512525546684.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

LOLOLOLOLO
back to /muzzySIG/ you fucking goon
A life of agonizing loneliness couldn't happen to a better guy.

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 23K)

>looking for spouses for your children
Wait... WHAT?!

>I can be extremely happy being a NEET, but I choose not to, because i want to appeal to women.
KEK, stop it
lolol