A Candian on Jow Forums is claiming that

A Candian on Jow Forums is claiming that
>>on February 1st funding for food stamps all across the United States will officially run out
Is it true?

Attached: 1548301704834.png (800x430, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/interactive-map-snap-rose-in-states-to-meet-needs-but-participation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you retard

No.

>democrats inmport the voters from poor shitholes hoping to swing demographics
>trump starves them to death swinging the demographics back

>reading leaf posts
is int really this behind the times?

Attached: tendesiresfullsize2.gif (480x480, 1M)

:(

I wanted to witness the glorious chimpout when niggers can't get their chicken/mcdonald's/etc

>a Canadian claimed that
You fucked up right there, OP.

Trum went one dimension deeper in the game
5D chess

The money for February is there from before the shutdown but they might not get enough for March if the madman Trump has the balls to keep the shutdown going that long.

>a Canadian
nope

big if true

Ah March, got it!
God I cannot wait watching your nogs chimp out again.
It´ll be in the big DEMONcRAT cities too, heh.

Attached: 1546559866889.png (897x827, 1.5M)

lol Trump's eyes look like he just took a massive bong rip in that pic.

If it happens it's gonna be more /comfy/ than every BLM riot combined

Attached: 1529028866092.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Implying that Trump doesn't have the biggest balls in existence.

Attached: 1462719254941.jpg (291x324, 19K)

Food stamps will not be given out in February. February food stamps were given out early, in late January, to avoid the shutdown.

If the retards on food stamps don't plan accordingly, come March there will be trouble.

Kind of. SNAP paid out on MLK day amd warned users to budget for no money in February.

Try again. 42% of snap recipients are white, 26% are black. NM has the highest snap rate, then the southern states and WV ... in other words... trump demographics and territory.

cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/interactive-map-snap-rose-in-states-to-meet-needs-but-participation

Yes

>DEMONcRAT
Back to facebook you retard

I'm in this sad facebook group "helping hands of ( my area)" and its just a bunch of trump hating welfare state cattle wanting a free ride here or there, free diapers for their kids and daily fear tactics re-posts about how their going to to lose their snap benefits because of this shut down -"what are people supposed to do!!"

It's quite sad really.

Yes, blacks certainly are the trump demographic.

Didn't those lazy niggers already receive their Feb stamps though and were told to spend it wisely? They should be all out of food right about now.

t. Retard that doesn't understand relativety

Tripfag die

I can't wait for the early welfare niggerrich phase to Peter out into begging and robbing.

They spend EBT on scratchers and wheels. Most live on stolen food.

But did they post the in store prices, Sven?

Some states just gave it early actually, yeah. So they might run out even if March's comes through, unless they get that early as well.

BAIT OR NIGGER MATH
whites are 70% of population and should be a similar percentage of welfare but blacks 14% of the population are using twice what they should be

>Someone on Jow Forums is claiming
Reread what you wrote, think about it for a couple seconds, and then please explain to me why you are so retarded.

>needing food stamps
i thought the US was the land of the free?

We live in a police state

Land of the free gibs