America should implement a fat tax...

America should implement a fat tax, collected at both a federal and state level and used to fund Medicare and State Medicaid. Every three months you should get your weight checked by your state/employer. Employers that do the checks themselves and report to the state will receive tax breaks. If at one of these physicals you're found to be too fat, you're put on probation and have until the next physical to reduce your obesity or the tax will start being applied to your income at your next pay cycle. Not a crippling tax, but enough to encourage an effort to lose weight.

Attached: 1527612035025.jpg (716x768, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imkyXiEegAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok, I’m down.

Or just get rid of state care and allow insurance companies to actually deny fucking degenerates.

>Obesity determined by BMI according to current medical standards
>The BMI only applies if you have the musculature of a 12 year old parapalegic
>We now have to fun the healthcare of niggers who will remain obese and will never pay a dime in taxes AND we're punished for being 2 swole 2 control.
Kill yourself.

I thought you guys were all about muh freedoms? Now you want the government to tell you what to eat and how much to exercise?

Attached: 627aaf9246b1f90d14db978ec4c6ffc9.jpg (564x846, 93K)

I want to impregnate this woman forever, in a never ending loop

>America should implement a fat tax, collected at both
>posts a perfectly healthy young woman
Eat shit faggot!

>thiccies become homeless and desperate form the fat tax
I support this

I want to impregnate this woman forever, in a never ending loop

Isn't diabetes mostly covered by the fed's MedB though? Sure, it'd be nice if all government subsidiaries to the medical industry stopped entirely but I doubt that'd happen.

The existence of BMI would be the biggest contributor to this plan being shit, yes. It'd have to not work off of that standard.

A fat tax is not the government telling you what to do, but being fat is not only a detriment to yourself but those around you.

SEX!

who is she?

But it's your constitutional right to be a fat cunt. Taxes should be the same for everyone.

I hope the weight of enormous milkers is subtracted.

Idk, my point is that if insurance was allowed to operate like intended you wouldn't need legislation in the first place and it would be insanely cheap while also promoting a strong and healthy society.

The state of civilization is completely beyond repair at this point until some near extinction event restarts it.

I hear thee, user. Last time I posted that, one of your compatriots told me to delete it.

So much for being free you maoist faggot.

If I want to be fat and unhealthy you fuck right off, my body my rules cuck.

Attached: 1547091978883.jpg (558x345, 27K)

That chick is sexy. Who is she?

Go ahead and pay for your shitty lifestyle with your own money then.

As a note, Japan has done something similar.

>Japan implemented the 'metabo' law which included the measurement of waist sizes in 2008 in attempt to overcome increasing obesity rates. The New York Times wrote: "To reach its goals of shrinking the overweight population by 10 percent over the next four years and 25 percent over the next seven years, the government will impose financial penalties on companies and local governments that fail to meet specific targets. The country’s Ministry of Health argues that the campaign will keep the spread of diseases like diabetes and strokes in check."[27] The 'metabo' law involved conducting an annual waist measurement check of people aged between 40 and 75, which was administered by employers and local government.[28] The role of employers and local government was to ensure there was a minimum of 65% participation, with a goal to decrease Japan's obesity rates by 25% by 2015 and failure to meet these goals results in a fine.[28]

I can't vouch for how successful it is, though.

I do not believe being fat is a constitutional right, and taxes already aren't the same for everyone.

I do agree.

Attached: 1534911304674.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

Having your dick cut off and putting on a dress is though

While being fat isn't specifically a right, it obviously falls into the category of self-determination and individualism. Taxes are the same for everyone in the same relevant circumstances, such as income, state, city etc.

Venezia Cruz

I can't say you're incorrect, and my initial attempt was to design an exception to this for fat people. Since they're a drain on government money as is, they should pay part of it back. I can't imagine this ever coming to pass for the reason you've mentioned though, not under the current government. Jow Forums is usually filled with such never-to-be idealism, though. I think it's a decent idea even if it dares to encroach on a man's freedom, though not take it away from him just penalise poor lifestyle choices. Such a thought is too collectivist for America, though, you are right.

A great many of the fat and obese are poor and have little to nothing to tax.

>fat tax
The MAIN flaw of this plan is that you're assuming fat people all pay taxes already.
Most wealthy people I know are about average weight--they actually have time to enjoy more physical activities than those with non-physical jobs, and more drive to do so than food-stamp niggers.

Well, I'm kinf of pulling that out of my ass, but it would be interesting to see a real data set of fatness compared to income.

Not into black women, but I'd fuck the living shit out this mongrel, and choke her too while screaming MULATTA! I guarantee you she'd love every fuckin minute of it. Then I'd make her pancakes, a 6 egg omelette and feed her, right when she takes the last bite tell her uber is on the way and to grab her shit and get ready, But I'd definitely get her number and say I'll call her, but I'd really call her again. Wait, is she fuckin black or hispanic?

It stops being "my body, my choice" once taxpayers are forced to pay for the consequences of your poor lifestyle. I'd be okay with people eating, drinking and smoking themselves into an early grave if by doing so you forfeit any right to medical care.

Most people don't want to be fat and will take steps to avoid it. There are however many people who just don't give a fuck, but I doubt tax (dis)incentives will affect their attitude.

I don't know where I can source this, but I know for sure I've seen such stats and the poor are overwhelmingly fatter. Of course, it's just a correlation. Poor people are less educated and less motivated, so naturally unhealthy.

Your tax % should be your body fat %
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1449764232873.jpg (1023x932, 153K)

Do the nips even have obese people? I've seen some guys with a beer-gut, but nothing as extreme like in the US.

I think healthy lifestyle should be rewarded.. You introduce a tax on something bad without reward for stupid people. Also Fat tax = FastFood tax.. and we know you guys like to lobby for KFC and MacDonald's.

I set my tinder to America to see the POZ. Holy shit like 60% of young woman are really fat, wtf. It’s kinda sad because one my matches was 9/10 facial but really fat so If she sorted that she could probably be a model

im an australian currently in usa. What the fuck is with your advertisements USA? diabetes adverts. Cholesterol adverts. Shit i even saw an advert for catheters! Fucking catheters. I also passed a shop advertising dialysis right next to a hair and nail shop. fucking dialysis next to a hair and nail shop.... please explain your weird health system to me america.
Heres the catheter ad i saw >youtu.be/imkyXiEegAg

Attached: dialysis.jpg (2782x1384, 560K)

>Do the nips even have obese people?

Yes. Just visit any of the Costcos here, and you will see American-shaped Japs pushing carts of jumbo sized American junk food around.

Maybe not, in that case the states would have a bit more money to waste, or in my state's case embezzle to the mafia. I would like to see how effective Japan's fat tax was, but that was a fine on the employer so there seemed to a bigger threat of losing your job entirely if the company doesn't see you worth keeping compared to the fine.

I saw a few while I was in Japan.

From what I've heard, those kinds of advertisements are illegal in other countries. I personally stopped watching TV about 10 years ago due to the vast amount of pill commercials, all annoying to listen.

No, because there are genetic factors.

They were probably sumo, you semi-hikikomori.

None that will justify being extremely fat.

Sorry to burst your bubble of denial, but things are getting pretty globalized over here. Much more than you know.

Attached: japan israel lgbt.jpg (1200x799, 206K)

sauce

You should be sorry. That post made me very sad.

>Costco
Of course. Nice digits btw.
I must've been in the wrong (or right) places.

20% body fat is optimal health for men, 25% for women, underweight malnourished fags should be taxed the same as obese people

off with the hikikomori milkers

Attached: metaboo.jpg (900x334, 43K)

I think it's called private insurance user
Just remove limitation
Allow cross state shit, allow discriminating for any reason, remove public funded healthcare

Attached: 1521834400962.jpg (720x490, 46K)

op

Attached: us.jpg (330x185, 13K)

She’s not black, the picture is filtered

Are you saying this man should pay taxes? Fuck that, LANKET PRIDE WORLDWIDE
Seriously though, maybe there should be a minimum rate you need to pay, but the idea that if you're a lardass you should pay more is sound.

Attached: mr hungry skeleton.jpg (930x892, 404K)

Your plan is shit and you fuck over every athletic person that’s healthy with an overweight BMI.

It's always better to give tax breaks to what you want people to do then the increase tax on what you don't want people to do. This has been proven time and time again.

Unless your goal is just to make more money, which most tax makers do, which it why these ideas fail every time.

We are free men of the land and pay no taxes!

Attached: 78142220400f9b61494669afdb7b48e3141a887da7edcbe5b39cdec8b4f3e87a.jpg (2204x4001, 2.43M)

it's BMI and waist circumference. 38 inches + for a man and you are a fat fuck

I'd be on board, but not for Medicare and Medicaid. If you want to implement a fat tax for health reasons, then you better make sure we doing a single payer health system.