Reminder that Finns don't like - no - we HATE Americans

Reminder that Finns don't like - no - we HATE Americans

Attached: biggest threat to world peace.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

We don't even care enough to hate you faggots.

But we are supposed to be your nemesis

Who

Go fuck a duck.

>Americans, Canadians a,d brits brainwashed enough to think the fucking Iran of all things is dangerous.

we hate you too, ivan

What's a Finn

the weak should fear the strong

Don't worry russki bro you've taken back your rightful place as our most dangerous enemy.

Based

Most of our country either doesn't know or care that Finland even exists.

thats because you are clearly inferior. i am jelaous of usa too, but at least im a man enough to admit it, you snownigger

if finland disappeared completely off the map tomorrow nothing would change here. absolutley nothing. you're an irrelevant country. sucks to suck

You are not even country, meme limitroph.

The japs the only ones getting it right

Russia and China are not dangerous. They’re just self-interested, as any country should be.
Iran is not as great of a danger as Saudi Arabia is, it’s just that the Saudis are semi-friendly to Israel, and Iran isn’t.

America does not want to be a threat to anybody except for those whose interests come at the expense of our integrity as a nation.

redbased and whitebluepilled

What mak you think anyone cares about your retarded autism?

Baded.

Yes Iike 1/2 of the WorId just hate you countries, Iike 10 times your popuIation.

But everything is fine, USA-Sama, just die in quiet, thanks

yeah, everyone hates us ever since we kicked out king nigger. Now we're ebul racists

Attached: US favorability Obama-Trump.png (854x1657, 189K)

the only problem with america is that israel owns it, and that is also the reason most view usa as the biggest threat (without realizing the cause).

Kenyans got it right: Somalia is the correct answer.

Somalia voted themselves??

>germany
ye fuck my countrymen. Its considered cool and progressive here to be anti american, yet no one dares to say a bad thing about islamic countries publically

Smh, is geography too expensive to take in your education system?

>Finland
>One of the rich European countries
>Tops all life quality charts
>Not cucked, maybe a bit, but way lower than US
>Invented Linux and Nokia
>Sparsely populated, which is a good thing
>No migrants, they all go to Sweden
>Most heavy metal bands per capita, no nigger music
>HURR DURR FINLAND IS CLEARLY INFERIOR! USA! USA! FUCK YEAH AMERICA

Iraq, Morocco and Tunisia are the only ones getting it right

faggot op you don't speak on behalf of all of us

Attached: linus_torvalds_flips_the_bird.jpg (1200x794, 76K)

Dont worry Russia-Senpai, I wiII beat USA by the power of embargo and restrective commerciaIization of chemistry and bioscience technoIogy

These fucking faggots

Well duh. 350 million mindless drones feeding the machine= unchecked corruption

>using a fennoswede as an example of "not all of us"

I think we need to make a Top 3 Iist of the most hated countries :

1. France (Nobody Iike France and especiaIIy french

2. USA

3. PaIestine

"My name is Linus and I've had it up to here with all of this shit..."

When will the West stop its autistic kvetching over Iran. Iran and the West could nuke Israel and so many problems would go away.

Kenya is right, Somalia is the real issue

Same here, at least in me. The americanization of our countries have turned us into utter shit. Mcdonalds, hollyjew, 'merican pieces of shit cars.. But then again, it's our own fault for allowing these things to happen. We should kill the traitors, not give them huge piles of money. We are only our selves to blame.

>PaIestine

Attached: SM77.jpg (936x657, 527K)

I doubt you would like a world with either the Russians or Chinks incharge. The American-Zog alliance is bad but there are worse alternatives.

Finns arselick America big time. They went crazy for years because South Park and Conan O'Brien mentioned them for fucks sake. Very desperate for American validation and acknowledgment. Youth culture here is basically third rate badly recreated and misinterpreted hand me downs of something Americans did 30+ years ago.

I support the Chinese.
The Russians are not anywhere near being a major power, they are only used as a boogeyman in the West.

We don't give a shit about who it is that mentions us, retard, Finns go apeshit whenever they are mentioned by anyone non-Finnish. If you don't even understand something like that, you should kill yourself

>Youth culture here is basically third rate badly recreated and misinterpreted hand me downs of something Americans did 30+ years ago.

better than the knockout games and twerking and tranny sissyboy shit that's so popular there nowadays.

Finland still unironically has significant amounts of teenagers/early 20s people that listen to Elvis and want to drive cadillacs, also kids with mohawks shouting "punks not dead" in 2019. Dont forget the unfunny, done to death "Ve are Saunalahti missionaries from Finland" ad campaign which is literally about Americans acknowledging the existence of some poxy Finnish mobile phone contract provider. Just like that ad campaign with the American niggers a few years back, cant remember what it was for. Such a pathetic need for validation, not to mention how so many Finns attempt (poorly) to sound American when they speak English. Its honestly one of the worst countries in Europe for shamelessly and enthusiastically eating up second hand American culture then shitting out a third rate interpretation of it.

>Finland still unironically has significant amounts of teenagers/early 20s people that listen to Elvis and want to drive cadillacs, also kids with mohawks shouting "punks not dead" in 2019.
no we dont

>Dont forget the unfunny, done to death "Ve are Saunalahti missionaries from Finland" ad campaign which is literally about Americans acknowledging the existence of some poxy Finnish mobile phone contract provider
Saunalahti ads were based as fuck and had nothing to do with american validation. We made the americans our slaves in those ads.

>Just like that ad campaign with the American niggers a few years back, cant remember what it was for.
Would you prefer british niggers??
You do realize we have ads in Chinese, in Spanish, in fucking all languages. Foreigners talking about Finland gets Finns excited.

>not to mention how so many Finns attempt (poorly) to sound American when they speak English
Finns are embarrassed by our accent, rally english. Its natural. And its because we are not Indocucks.
Seriously kill yourself, faggot.

>iran
>threat
stupid fucking npcs

I don't know where Finland is. But would you look at Poland. I'm getting sick of Poland and their damned obsession with Russia.

Well fuck you too, fingolia