DAY OF THE FLUSH

Day of the Rake can happen later, when are these turds going down the drain? They breed too much and practice no hygiene

Attached: 1464165124450.png (659x609, 134K)

bring back curry bashing
you can be the first one OP

day if flush?
more like day of fuck... you!
india is a super power soon and also india will ebat the pewdiepie (india vs west!) in youtube subcribers!

day of fuck you!

i am more happpy when i see china in this "countey" than i am of white people.

poo in loo and super power lol what are they gonna do export feces?

FLUSH THE POO DOWN THE LOO
>FLUSH THE POO DOWN THE LOO
FLUSH THE POO DOWN THE LOO

Go back to your country or go back in a body bag.

>india is a super power
Oh no what if India cuts off the worlds supply of diarrhea how will we ever survive ?

haha you all sad sad little man. we are taking this country, i go to uni in Melbourne. at my uni i never see white people. only indian and chinese haha

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 448K)

Attached: friendlyjordie.jpg (247x300, 6K)

>We are taking this country

But why though? If India really is something worth looking into in terms of economic development, then why aren't you back home assisting with the local economy? Instead you're just needlessly converting already developed nations into trash, and essentially watering down the genetic quality of the people in said nations with your dog shit tier genes.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

By getting healthier.

>Thinks entering Uni means anything

Anyone who mindlessly passes through secondary school, can get into Uni. You brain dead Asiatic shit stain. I've literally seen people with cranial deformities pass through the aforementioned indoctrination camp.

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

yes well indians are also asian and people say that asians are the most smart, indians are the real asian.

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

Here's a based Indian... railing hotties in Australia.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548318852492.jpg (960x640, 76K)

I see you forgot to turn off your name
I am simply trying to help you on this anonymous discussion board

basically just go poo in your own streets

but how much did he pay, and how many stds did he get?

Most people conventionally use the term Asian to refer to the Mongoloid groups in the far East. So you guys aren't smart(avg IQ = 80) nor are you "Asian". If anything, I'd class you morons as Cross bred Australasian peoples. Because that's literally what you are from the data I've seen. A group of mongrelized Aborigines.

Attached: Unmixed South Asian.jpg (410x547, 24K)

they should attack the paki and so the whole muslim world invades and genocides them

>at my uni
Stupid Poo you think Uni will give you a good job these days ahahahahaha there's a reason white people aren't going anymore.

Attached: 1545624162513.jpg (1381x1080, 90K)

Don't know

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-165552__01.jpg (1080x1625, 206K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-165848__01.jpg (1080x1763, 220K)

According to dating statistics, poo men of any heritage. Whether they be Paki, Indian, ect. Are generally on the low end of the sexual hierarchy. Lol, so I'd honestly assume that photo is for virtue signalling purposes, on the womens part.

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

Also see pic related for another confirmation.

Attached: Asiatic micro penis.jpg (1024x640, 152K)

Indian is not a single ethnic group its made up of lots of different people.

Tell me more.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548329276628.jpg (1126x2002, 102K)

Attached: mousse.png (653x529, 564K)

t.white person pretending to be indian.

Bullshit pajeet, every one in your sub continent is cross bred with each other to a substantial degree.Even those delusional Pakis who think they're anything but just muslim poos with a different flag. Lmao, keep coping.

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

More cherry picked nonsense.

See above.

Attached: 1548264196402.png (500x500, 35K)

so this guy is crossbred abo to you?

Attached: saifalikhan_660_102218044655.jpg (660x450, 30K)

super pooper

He's not indicative of the conventional South Asian phenotype, and he also seems to be of Mongolian heritage. Guessing by his second name. Which could probably explain why his Austrialoid features aren't as pronounced as what they would be. Had his grand mother not been used as a cock holster, for a down syndrome afflicted Mongoloid with temper tantrums.

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Muslim is not a race retard and he is a bengali.I agree that most south asians share a common phenotype and look but there are millions of people who don't so you can't really categorize south asian as single ethnic group.

Attached: Hrithik-Roshan-1-1900x.jpg (1900x1200, 501K)

Here's something to better elaborate on my assumption that South Asians are the mongrelized descendants of Australasian peoples:

Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Pure Dravidian abbo.jpg (215x288, 16K)

>when do we see a big flush
SOON

Attached: soon.gif (333x1829, 173K)

Who said it was, you aboriginal mixed autist? And just fuck off with your cherry picked nonsense. Yes pajeet, we already know you and your kin want to be white, but sadly that isn't a realistic goal to strive towards..As the vast majority of your people are dark brown Austrialoid mixed manlets.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 23K)

can we seperate you into “touchables” and “untouchables?”. The darkest among you falling into the latter category.

I am not white,Only Europeans are white. I am North indian caucasoid.

Lool.. nigger.
Fuck off!
Those are one of the most redarded and low iq shit I read..

>I am North Indian Caucascoid

More bullshit, I've seen a decent chunk of your kind over here. And non of them even remotely look Caucascoid. If anything they barley pass as a Polynesian hapa. Save for a few Afghans, South Asians in general are majority Abbo. Regardless of the North/South divide.

Attached: Apoo.jpg (2070x1380, 393K)

you claim that I am cherrypicking while doing the same yourself by picking darkest of indians possible.

you don't know what caucasoid is then.

Most of the Indian immigrants in Uk are also from southern parts of india.

The only thing I read is more retarded filth and more filth..
But then what better can we expect from a nigger monkey brain.

Attached: images (5).jpg (400x397, 28K)

Day of the flush when paki?

paki?

>Fuck off
>Nigger
>Ect

You all look like exported Ethiopians with down syndrome, Lol. The irony.

Keep coping, you archaic subhuman.

Attached: Pajeets mom.jpg (1024x1024, 520K)

Two india thread made by a chink aussie???

Not an argument and stop larping as a somali.

Jeez stop posting your nigger mother here... you're just embarrassing yourself you fuckin Orc.

It's a lightbulbnigger in Kaliphateland, what do you even expect?
Nigger got banned for spamming a few weeks ago.

They've gotten too comfortable

it's mostly pakis on ISI payroll, copying the .50c army.

The nose shape is retarded, and the closest group to have protruding noses like the Niggers are Orientals. Heck, not even all Africans have the generic nigger nose. Where did you find that bullshit copypasta from?

I have seen very dark skinned people, but usually, they are quite rare. It would be more accurate to use medium brown. SA is pretty mixed across the broad, with the south have the largest Dravidian admixture and north more Caucasian/mongoloid.

>mongoloid
it's sino-tibetian

t.looks like them