>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3GXh88uio
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g
youtube.com/watch?v=1BFRkpxYEY0

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: Unbenannt.png (587x934, 241K)

oh please, God/Gods, make it so that the puppetmasters and the puppets on the various thrones miscalculate horribly.

> daily reminder that v-shills are NEETs
> reminder that Tay changed her shilling strategy and often self-(you)s with proxy
> reminder that some people are unironically christian on Jow Forums and believe the "based trolls and hackers are on their side"
> reminder that masonic jews were already exposed in this general which immediately baits mass banning (really makes you think, huh?)

Attached: v_shills_are_neets.png (3452x266, 246K)

Also glad to have exposed some shill here who got ultra buttmad and showed that with proxy spamming. The lurkers must perceive you as the lowest of the low, but nothing else is the AfD.

>implying I ever had a strategy

Attached: 6124D0EB-4805-43A6-BB8F-7C9098FBA4B9.jpg (640x480, 72K)

getting attention

> reminder that most of IBsters are sponsored shills (that is why they dropped charges in Austria) with connections to masonic lodges; some are reading here, so spit on their faces
You can spot them by the most retarded damage controlling.
> one of their tactics is to set up a puppet account and attack themselves with partly correct partly false content, the puppet is made to be of low social standing
AfD my ass, weak result in bavaria, bremen and strong results in the middle German provinces will be great, because this pushes the retards on top of that party.

AfD verrecke!

Love if the red faction with the musels win and fuck you guys up. I would pay to see Kerstin beheaded and her 3y old daughter raped by disgusting niggers with at least good teeth sponsored by German tax money.

Not that I like islam (abrahamic religion...), but the asians will take care of them once Europe has been put where it belongs (into the rubbish it goes). I do not live in the illusion that Europe will go back to how it was, but I rather see this place dead that in the hand of rubbish sand religions which has poisoned Europe starting from ~23 centuries ago.

Attached: kahane_cutie.jpg (1300x992, 126K)

>her 3y old daughter raped by disgusting niggers
you need to take your pills, like, RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I might be an attention whore and shitposter but I'm not a shill.

The rest of the IBsters putting into a camp, tortured, made to betray each other (capo system). So long until they renounce all their so-called believes. Make the catholics under them openly state the lies their crooked priest spread unter the sermon. Rape their women until they are pregnant, then force an abortion. Let the "men" (or what's left of them) eat the remains of the child. Let them starve of food, sleep, hygiene and any kind of beauty.

When they are reduced to their last glimmer of hope just kill them in a simple way, e.g. in a garbage trasher. Then just do not care.

This is how you deal with LARPers, V-shills, real nazis, zionists, and universalists.

Attached: shill_admits_bdk.png (2074x262, 159K)

ey gay flag, post tits or gtfo

wtf they haven't approached me yet. Guess they don't trust me, I wonder why

Why would they pay you if they do not have any advantage of doing so? Do you have some interesting to offer and would they need this kind of insurance?

Attached: What_does_pol_think.png (1256x638, 396K)

Attached: 1542728886699.jpg (1494x985, 581K)

i have a lot of time to offer

Attached: freee.png (1064x190, 27K)

Pathetic to self push this. The crimes are like what everybody does, it's normal. They make you believe it's a crime so your shame can be used to control you, but really you do things which naturally arise from human nature.

I reported this thread to the BKA. Be nice

Attached: 1534115592192.jpg (421x557, 46K)

ACAB OLL KOPSCH AR BASCHTARTS

Hope you proxied b/c why would you go here if you are not an extremist.

You totally figured it out. Anti-Tay, Latincel and Chinky are all me. I use a vpn and multiple Jow Forums passes for this scheme.

Attached: F98D3D8D-CF8E-4CD8-BB8B-140DD7BE0A54.gif (500x301, 449K)

and ultimately this previous post was written by me

Attached: 218BA8AB-8479-4CD7-B234-73ABE013D87E.gif (200x133, 81K)

> Latincel, Chinky
no
> scheme
it's low effort, so suits your kind pretty well.

Attached: wait_for_the_cream.jpg (500x425, 64K)

Attached: gy454.png (670x147, 27K)

I can't be in calligraphic threads anymore.