Super Power by 2024 everyone

Attached: chongs.jpg (1600x900, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs17822931
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics
c1.down.heatimg.info/res/20190118/aslw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>believe in bad luck
Looks like all those commie policies to get rid of deism and superstition were fucking useless.

less care about hygiene= more happy work hours full of joy in offices and factories = superpower by 2024
pussy g*rmany caring about feewees of every woman = 4 hours workday = stagnation

>falling for the deodorant jew
wew, Germcucks have degenerated more than expected

I heard East Asians don't need deodorant. Their armpit sweat glands are much different from other races.

You don’t wear it either Mohammed.

This. All you really need to do is properly wash yourself daily. No fragrances required to not smell bad.

I think Chinese are worse than Indians in every way

Yummy

Chinks shower once per day during summer, once per 3 to 7 days during winter.

Attached: chink fight.webm (248x360, 1.72M)

Attached: Chink make-up #2.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

It gets you cancer instead. Use wet wipes instead.

Attached: Chinkess vs. royal guard.webm (208x360, 247K)

Attached: Chinkess without beautifying app and camera angle.jpg (1600x1059, 401K)

this

Genetic basis: snpedia.com/index.php/Rs17822931

>Putting deodojew on your skin

Haven’t used the shit for years. The secret is to bathe regularly.

Why would you just make something up on the internet?

China runs on a just in time logistic system and don't have the resources to feed their own immense population. In addition to this the CCP and central bank injected 3 trillion into their economy to keep the motherfucker afloat. Suber bower by 2024 eberybody

Not true. It's genetics >= diet > hygeine. Washing pits with just soap leads to body odor in a matter of hours.

She's fine natural. Bet she's super adorable in person. The geisha queen look can still be used on special occassions.

I heard Asians' sweat doesn't have a smell at all.

I wonder how it feels for them around whites that are sweating when they aren't used to any body odors at all. Must be worse than for whites to be around smelly niggers.

I want to pin the one on the right down and cum on her face until she becomes whiter then me and then impregnate her.

the one with the face of Cantwell on her bag? wew lad

I know what I want

asians don't have BO

Ever since i got my tubes tied
I dont have to get abortions no more
Ever since i got HIV
I don’t have to clean my IV
because I’m free
Free from hygenic responsibility

>hong cuck

user, East Asians don't need deodorants, as they are genetically immune from the body scent
>East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics

Attached: 1529334004792.jpg (1000x1237, 183K)

>tfw no sweaty Chinese autistic gf to impregnate

Attached: 0066svkQly1fz2q6d1313j31400u0nho.jpg (1440x2158, 632K)

i cant believe i had to get advice from Slovenia

Attached: 955b21850421881b71fc7d477357650e.jpg (542x305, 33K)

false and homosexual

I heard people of yellow color say people of no color smell of cheese

Chad

they smell like the food they're digesting, usually fish

I bet you are black dude

Based Estonia.
&
Redpilled Estonia.

Attached: Roll your waifu.jpg (1600x1059, 529K)

I'd be happy with any gf

rolling.

you know that they don't smell due to genetic factors

No I'm American which makes me a goblin.

rollin da Jow Forums

rolled nicely got the best after 89-90

Rollin

Attached: Vibration.webm (320x640, 2.74M)

No shit, monkey.

They’re very cute desu.

>They don't stink of sauerkraut.
No need for deodorant.
Already a superpower.

source plase

Well. Asians usually smell less than us white people, not to mention niggers stench, so this is a non issue. Also: perfume is not hygiene.

Attached: 1544137970481.gif (495x373, 2.07M)

c1.down.heatimg.info/res/20190118/aslw (5).rar
bbbt999.club

>implying you can afford wet wipes

deodorant is for pussies. plus it causes cancer.

>putting chemicals on oneself for vanity's sake

it's the West that's in trouble

>anime girls don't have body odor
ftfy

Why the fuck did she dress herself like a drag queen when she looks perfectly fine without all that shit?

I don't get why other races want to be white so badly. Any person of any race could be attractive

>deodorant is for pussies.
It's for armpits.

OK.

Smelly armpit is considered a disease in chinkland, since chinks don't know and use deodorant, chinks who with it are heavily stigmatized ,ridiculed and shunned (imagine that nigger on chink bus), the only way to cure it is to do a surgery to remove armpit sweat glands.

But chinks do stink, it's just the stench is not from their armpits. From mouth due to periodontitis of zero dental care, smelly feet, shoes and socks and clothes due to laziness, and other pungent food, cigar, tacky perfumes.

Attached: 69a026e84b1a4c73a9ab988bccb46bd3.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

I would spurt my entire sack into any one of those fertile yellow cuties.

gimmie

Smart P&G push it, Jews push it
Your body cleans itself

Not true. I have MED BVLL heritage and my pits stink like red onions even though I shower daily. Even regular deodorant doesn't put a dent in it, I have to supplement with tea tree oil.
This is true.

90% of them really cute.

rolling

Let's go.

rolling

Cute. A few of them look like whites with slanted eyes and flatter faces

i count 2-3 cuties, and about half are fuckable

what's your point, xiao?

>look white
That's all that matters now isn't it.

rollin rollin rollin

Ok

I think theyre onto something. It cant be good to bathe yourself in chemicals every day.

Roll

gib chinkfu

Anyone else watch ADVChina or the other channels related to it? It's two guys trying to sell you on China and talking about the culture and trying to be positive but since they're open and honest about it they just make it sound like hell. In one episode they show footage of men in a van just kidnapping dogs from people's yards to eat. What the fuck

Attached: 1545066830000.jpg (2048x2048, 420K)

wash your pits with hibiclens style soap and you won't get a stink for days, but go for the generic brand.

I was going to do this. Thanks, Luigi.

Fucking a smol chink and taking a deep inhale of her hairy sweaty armpit is literally heaven, nerd.

Asian women are the lowest of the low

Thats one based chink.

Attached: Horsey.webm (480x640, 1.91M)

Isn't this what Canadians do as well? Chinks do it for food and you do it for sex.
Also they are in US now and they talk shit about China 24/7. They are not going back there.

so what you're saying is they don't look white they look like chinks

Rather fuck dogs than kids, burger.
I knew they said they were moving but didn't see any of their new stuff doing that.

No wonder whites are gods to chinkess.

I thought asians used to do showers before going to bed at night. Also yeah fuck Germans, you should not even talk.

egg roll

>chink
>0.9
this can't be true to the extent that you're saying it is. either it's not as simply as "body odor on/off" or there's something else. I live around tons of these people on the west coast and they're dirty and smelly as fuck. maybe it's that they don't wash their clothes or think of this meme as an excuse to not bathe. whites and some spics bathe the most so maybe they're not used to first world countries or something.

They moved in November. Go check it

>the US
>first world

literally everything gives you cancer my friend; not every deodorant has aluminium oxide in it (its what makes you stop sweating by blocking the sweat ducts).

Attached: Shtting with chink characteristics.jpg (619x453, 53K)

she looked weird af before, why are you surprised

in cities, where polices like those are enforced it is 1-2% (far lower than most western cities) it's just than most people live outside of cities.

>look like whites
i wonder who is behind this post

Listen, you fucking retard, bacteria eating sweat isn't the sole cause of body odor.

Not to mention that stating that East Asians can't produce odor from sweat glands as a group is ridiculous because millions of them still do yet don't wear deodorant because they fell for the same meme. This is the reason why people think Asians are especially smelly.

I've fucked nips and gooks, so no, that's definitely bait of bad quality

You can always tell a Chinese by the way they sound.

Sheee shoo she she shoo sho shee shee shooo shooo shhhhheee shheeee...

I've watched enough liveleak video's to know this is true, plus the one's on Campus sound exactly like this. Usually they think that people don't know what they are saying, but I usually surprise them by speaking back with a common insult. She she sheee shoooo sha she she shoo.

Also, Vietnamese sound like literal Minions.

why no Broncos SuperBowl shirts?

rollan