Scientists demand "World Diet"

(((Scientists))) want YOU to eat shit, so that Matumba could fuck around onwards in apefrica with his nigger wives. I ask, when Scientists demand birth control for niggers.

BTW: The (((Rockefeller Institute))) think, it is a good idea to feed niggers with GMO crop to "fight hunger", although "don't feed the turds" isn't allowed in any park.

The diet:

Red meat: 14 g per day.
Poultry: 28 g per day.
Fish: 29 g per day.
Eggs: 2 eggs a week.
Vegetables: 300 g per day.
Fruit: 200 g per day.
Crop: 200 g per day.
S o y, leguminose: 75 g per day.
Nuts: 50 g per day.
Dairy: 250 g per day.
Sugar: 31 g per day.

Prepare for meat taxes and shit. But it will solve nothing. The niggers don't stop fucking. Why should that be anyones problem but the niggers? Fuck 'em.

Attached: Image11.gif (362x530, 187K)

Bump and checked.

And don't forget eating your insects, goyim, they have a lot of proteins!

I bet its going to be Canada who are going to impose this regime first.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1547412768467.gif (320x352, 837K)

There is no international body that can actually enforce such guidelines, this is meaningless

What is "crop?"

It depends on your shitty leftist government. Which white government isn't shitlib today?

I assume they mean staple crops like rice, potatoes, casava etc

No, but the sold out globo-homo leaders in our countries can actually enforce that by taxing the shit out of meat products, for example. Which is probably what those globalists already push for as immediate measures.

Not the suitable word? Wheat, Rice, Maize/Corn.

They dont own me. Ill eat whatever i want

eat 69g of ass a day

Move to the middle of fucking nowhere Central Asia. Eat shit tons of mutton and cheese and drink tons of milk. don't eat vegetables. Don't eat onions. Fuck the elites by chasing out of their bullshit system. My plan at least

Better word would be "grains." Crops are anything really. Grains are carbs

I'll see you in Dornogovi, friend

What price are you willing to pay to eat what you want?

Or starches.

You can't escape forever a global enemy.

I'll eat leftist vegans, that's my plan. Kuru my ass.

will not happen in america, the beef lobby is one of the strongest

Cut all aid to Africa.
Humanitarian intervention should go on their own and when they get eaten alive or raped let us laugh.

It's difficult, when most of your fellow goys are shitlibs or vegan.

I noticed this is being pushed a lot on the Media lately...

I start eating people before they force me to go vegan.

Yes and gym subscriptions will become more expensive, non-cuck'd male sources will be sourced out in academia, masculine actors will be exclusively non-white

Attached: bergg.jpg (1366x768, 59K)

All of us guys here should come together and build a carnivore army. We need not so much people, bugmen are to starved fighting and niggers cant fight.

Attached: 1547398226142.jpg (900x896, 147K)

This have been a part of the NWO for a long time to control all food ressources worldwide. All the organizations helping poor savages in shitholes are part of Luciferians cults working to bring dooms day.

And that's a good thing cause it means the come back of Jesus Christ, they will just go in hell.

Attached: 1548273190164.jpg (1843x5000, 2.88M)

Or the prophecy of Christ's return is being used to pacify people who would otherwise act against these things, because they've been taught to "just let it go bro it means Jesus is coming back"

Ive heard mexicans convert to islam. Its good if south america converts to islam, christianity should become a white mans religion again.

Or maybe the idiots who think impending judgement means they don't need to act against evil are cowards and were never going to do anything in the first place.

God only has humans for his will.

we gonna be eatin crickets n shit

Attached: gr8ally.webm (360x640, 2.53M)

WHERE IS MY VICTORY GIN

the hunger games is kind of dumb but maybe the best prediction of our dystopian future

An equally valid and scientific solution is to eat what you have been eating and let apefrica starve. That's preferable to eating shit.

And while passively letting nature take it's course is enough, if it weren't killing competitors oneself is preferable to eating shit.

I have no problems with starving communists. Problem, they'll force us to starve together.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 25K)

>more sugar per day than meat
lel

the most interesting part of this pic is the contrast between the attendees staring transfixed at this scene vs the people not even paying attention

Attached: canadianalmonds.jpg (1008x1080, 643K)

this is shopped, right ? right ?

this
God im getting tired of this shit and they dont stop trying to fuck us up. Despite all the theories we read here, i have no fucking clue what western society will look in 100 years if you ask me.

The future looks chinese. The chinese will hopefully stop niggerism.

>Red meat: 14 g per day.

half a slice of bacon a day
jesus christ how horrifying

Attached: 1539968817425.jpg (500x396, 22K)

that is a solid and healthy diet though
can see how brainwashed goyim hate it cause no burgers and lattes in here

>stop sending africa welfare
>millions die
problem solved. stop foreign aid to africa. it's why there are so damn many.

and also end our civilisation in the process? Dont know man. It makes me sad knowing that probably everything that identifies us as a civilisation will be lost in time, as many things from the past probably got lost too

Where's the source OP?

Look into C40 Cities, it's already happening

>sugar 31g
>carbs half a kg

How is that diet called? Going fat?

Its an austrian source. I dont know, may thou googlest planet diet (Planetendiät).

Time to get off the grid and make a garden permaculture style. Remember to get seeds before they make that unavailable too

Attached: no-dig-09_thumb.png (450x338, 11K)

At least we may get more than half a slice of bacon a day and no gangster shit.

>2 eggs a week
I eat 2 eggs a day at least.

Planetary health diet could be the source.

Fat and lazy. Need gub bucks to function, and will become even less engaged with politics

are you retarded ? where do you see half a kilo carbs ? 200g rice is not 200g carbs idiot

Vegetables and fruit are also full of sugar, you post soviet goblin.

>planting the no dig bed
>step 1: dig hole

It's a no dig bed because you don't dig into the earth duh. Also that image is slightly retarded because you don't have to into STRAW

200g of pineapple has 26g carbs
200g of banana has 46g carbs

Enjoy starving, you fucking nitpicker.

fist you say it gets you fat, now i'm starving, make up your mind

>Red meat: 14 g per day
>Poultry: 28 g per day
>Fish: 29 g per day

Attached: 1537121661262.jpg (221x366, 36K)

You die a slow death and starve while you get fat.

Central NATIVE Europeans are welcome in other Central European and Northern European nations. We are all brothers and sisters after all.

Unlike cancerous albanian dogs that spread all over Austria, southern Germany, Britain and Australia like disease.

INB4 we wuz uncucked nigga removal dagos and sheeeit

Politically Austria, Britain, Slovenia, Germany and Sweden are both multitudes more European in population than albanoniggers who had no problem getting turked for 500+ years and now that some mongrelized quarter-slavic half-greek albanimal loses his mind after neetbuxing too much, you wanna cuck it for shitbania?
off yourself you joke
and if you ACTUALLY thought there is a single non-meme non-controlled opposition party in fucking ALBANISTAN all places, one of the designated hotbeds of corruption, then I'm gonna laugh in your ugly mongrel face, you absolute cuckboy
L M A O

There won’t be Albania in 40 years

>Can't escape globalism
This. It must be fought at some point. All forms globalism are by definition at war with everyone else. Globalism is literally a statement of intent to rule everything and everyone. They will not coexist with you unless you are under their rule. At some point, you must either submit or fight.