Why are they like this?

Why are they like this?

Attached: shieeet.png (890x533, 92K)

Angry, angry little men.

How do they feel about the minorities wearing maga hats? Is that also a provocation? Or is it only a provocation when the ebul wyte man does it?

Attached: 1539839399015.jpg (574x718, 24K)

If all trump supporters start wearing the hat the game is up. They can’t allow people to see that trump supporters are in the majority because then the media would be exposed as a weird mentally deranged cult

Low IQ and MSM communist propaganda mostly,IMO

>Why?
Step 1: Kalergi
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Sheckles

its like ((((they)))) are asking to make the swastika great again

Attached: rising.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

> verified
> dangerously low iq
> everything is racist based on zero facts
yep, checks out.

> meme flag
fuck off, kike.

Attached: 1543674934793.jpg (800x800, 113K)

And that’s a good thing, unironically. They’ll be steering themselves into another wall soon.

>went to farmers market in Seattle
>put on the bright red MAGA hat
>put Ruger .380 in pocket
>nothing but whi pe pol everywhere
>got stupid looks of course, but not one neckbeard said one comment
>bought some nice produce from some smelly cunt with dreads
>told her to have a nice day with a smile
>cruised around a bit
>drove home

The Internet and Twitter have a way of giving 99% of pussies a platform to sound big one when IRL they are all spineless cowards.

>wearing a hat that expresses solidarity with the current democratically elected president of your country is a racist provocation.

Lol.

>The only victim status people with agency are the Jews and they can't be held responsible for anything either. IE minority's that wear Trump hats are victims of racist white men brainwashing them into systematic racist self hatred.

I wish I was joking. I hate them so much that it's starting to make me physically sick from being constantly angry about the state of the world and what these people are doing to make it worse.

Attached: 1548223077445.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

Aura of harassment when equipped.
Smirk gains +5% chance to crit.

the truth got under your skin, bruce?

Really, I hope they keep up calling roughly 60 million (most heavily armed) people Nazi bigots.

What if a minority is wear a MAGA hat?

FUCKING
LINK

Because they're losing
They're getting more and more bitter every day

Maga hat wearing nazis deserve their assessment kicked.

Chicken shit pussies don't have the cajones to wear the hat anymore unless you have a large group.

replace :
>hat with suggestive clothing
>racist with sexual
>minorities with men
and watch how they explode with rage

You never see videos of Magatards winning fist fights.
Bitch ass faggots.

>Chicken shit pussies don't have the cajones to display their real flag

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: 1530725992370.png (238x220, 32K)

IMO, dressing slutty is by definition provocation and anyone who does it should be harassed by men in their general vicinity.

His opinion doesn't matter.

Bet this confuses the fuck out of them

Attached: 34723622_10215647086707872_7610987674089816064_n.jpg (960x960, 106K)

>Because they're losing
>whites a minority or soon to be in every western country
"losing"

>npc
>literally posts himself as an object in his picture
kekkkkkkkkkkk can't make this shit up

Because they are literally the offspring off mental patients that the Democrats released and let run wild after closing the national care centers and asylums across the country in the early 60s promising them local care and aid
Jump to present day those retards and their kin are still getting government handouts and voting Democrat

That's a sock puppet account.

I'd wager most of the stupid shit that gets posted from twitter to this website are sock puppets

>a verified account is a sock puppet

fine, wearing a hillary shirt is as well
equality is a mother fucker isn't it

it's voter intimidation

as to why? they're losing and getting desperate. not sure how many trump supporters are going to switch to the basedside just because they call ebil drumph a racis, now we've had about 3 years of them doing it

Central NATIVE Europeans are welcome in other Central European and Northern European nations. We are all brothers and sisters after all.

Unlike cancerous albanian dogs that spread all over Austria, southern Germany, Britain and Australia like disease.

INB4 we wuz uncucked nigga removal dagos and sheeeit

Politically Austria, Britain, Slovenia, Germany and Sweden are both multitudes more European in population than albanoniggers who had no problem getting turked for 500+ years and now that some mongrelized quarter-slavic half-greek albanimal loses his mind after neetbuxing too much, you wanna cuck it for shitbania?
off yourself you joke
and if you ACTUALLY thought there is a single non-meme non-controlled opposition party in fucking ALBANISTAN all places, one of the designated hotbeds of corruption, then I'm gonna laugh in your ugly mongrel face, you absolute cuckboy
L M A O

There won’t be Albania in 40 years