There's only one celestial God

The indo Europeans called him Dyeus (Zeus, Jupiter, etc)
Mongolians call him Tengri
Hebrews called him Jeovah
Muslims call Allah
Christians call him God
Persians call him Ahura Mazda
Etc
What is your excuse to not worship him?

Attached: 4973_0_zeus_hera_figur_600x600.jpg (443x600, 66K)

if you ask so provocatively

Attached: IMG_20181203_203118.jpg (500x1008, 183K)

Attached: Odin__der_Gottervater_AWOO3.jpg (758x492, 232K)

Wrong.

Allah is the night god with moon as symbol.
Jeovah is hebrew people`s god.

>muzzies call him Allah
>christcucks call him God
no, first of all christcucks call him Jebus, God is a universail word.
Second, its not the same God people worship. There are different ones.
Clearly there are similaritys, we are all human(not including niggers, their trivial spirituality is clearly not human) but there are a lot of differences.

Especially between abrahamic and european religions.

Oh and most important. The original muzzy and original christcuck teachings are pure nonsense and poisonous to the mind.

Attached: marxism.jpg (1052x748, 288K)

Because it's not a person, you brainwashed idiots
That's for peasants like you to get the concepts in a way you can understand them

Attached: 1545106801498.png (1024x1024, 29K)

Also, most likely, like in the case of Odin, people spreading the philosophy that's the base of every religion adapting it for the locals

Tales and stories also made it easier to be kept in generations

Sell that Chick Tract bullshit somewhere else.

yes absolutely god is a person. It is the origin of personhood even.

You should study more about Judaism, Jow Forumsack
Except it's not, but you are free to believe that if it works for you

it was said that man shall not live by bread alone but every word that precedes out off the mouth of god

I mean there's hundreds of billions of galaxies out there each with untold billions of stars and planets. All of this is fact and can be seen with a telescope or by even walking outside on a clear night (you can see Andromeda and our two local dwarf galaxies from the Southern Hemisphere with the naked eye). Surely there can't only be one being that oversees all this?

That's why it isn't a "being"

hm. If the greater does not come from the lesser, how do you explain the presence of living souls that think breathe and feel, with personality and character, fingers and arms and legs and hearts, be as intricate as you find us humans - but also animals - to be, if what you propose as the origin of things is but a 'principle', or an impersonal force, or some kind of 'thing.' From the personhood of god come also our personalities, god is more than what we are and not less.

Who dis?

That’s Marcon you dunce. Worship him.

But why?

>If the greater does not come from the lesser
It does if you think about it
>how do you explain the presence of living souls that think breathe and feel
the physical presence, just chemistry
we still don't properly know how our brain works anyways, and surely don't know everything about the universe works too, in a scientific way
>be as intricate as you find us humans - but also animals - to be
Their structure looks like an organic robot, the only missing component would be the brain, check the precedent paragraph
>From the personhood of god come also our personalities
You are calling God an unknown set of brain functions
>god is more than what we are and not less.
True, if you refer to "more" as "broader, bigger, less specific, relatively the biggest"

if you rely on science for a description on what a living being is like, I am afraid you have still some distance to go.
Basically saying it as plain as I can, you have yet to understand that chemistry doesn't even get you below the skin in an effort to explain a living being. I think that's where we have to let the discussion go as it would probably be too much of an effort to find common ground.

>you have yet to understand that chemistry doesn't even get you below the skin in an effort to explain a living being
Most of the knowledge we have at the moment does, in a scientific way, you just need to study more to know it

We could discuss more about it, but you should avoid cherrypicking topics, and properly read my replies

The difficulty comes in translating what 'god' is into other languages.
Once you translate that back to english, you get something along the lines of
'really big boss ancestor spirit'
I have no reason to think that spirits are real, let alone 'big spirits'.
How would you divide 'gods' from 'things people made up but aren't actually real'?
Wheres something thats positively indicative, rather than just weak ass 'inferred'?

The actual problem is understanding that all those spirits, people or whatever they are for the view you are considering, are just philosophical concepts
I see few can accept or understand it since they have usually been taught their religion and beliefs in early ages, and never tried studying and thinking with their own mind

Nice try Jew, only losers are going to fall for the Mesiach scheme. Also you're going to get buttfucked by Jesus Christ if you don't repent.

The archetypical God is more powerful, than the celestial one. Christian God is an archetype.

There's no sky daddy, but god exists in that he is the externalized "source" of good, truth, and creativity. God is that force inside you. Satan is the animalistic destructive force. Your base instincts that just want to eat and fuck and kill. It's man that feeds the hungry, treats the sick, and stands on water, but he can only do these things with a good nature and healthy muse.

Further, heaven and hell are not real places, they're the memory of you held by your loved ones after you die - because that's the only way your you-ness exists. You have everlasting life if you go to heaven if your family thinks back on you fondly and often. You suffer in hell if your family thinks back on you with disdain.

And signing the cross is a reminder of your obligations:

>Father
Your forefathers, those that came before you and passed their traits on to you. Your race.

>Son
Your heirs, the generations to come, and the legacy you leave behind to them. Your nation.

>Holy Spirit
Your inner good, truth, and creativity. Your God

Attached: Traditional Christianity.jpg (984x793, 99K)

It's all metaphors to explain a certain way of life to uneducated folks (who couldn't even read) 2000-5000 years ago.

Jesus being born of the Virgin Mary coincides with astronomy activity where Jupiter passed through Virgo in the sky. It's often stated here that the Dead Sea Scrolls points to the Caesars heavily influencing early Christianity (though I have not seen this for myself). Old religious folk used to say things like "Don't masturbate or god will give you hairy palms!" or "Don't marry that adulterous woman, she's the devil!" or "Keep holy the Sabbath!" and it all sounds so very "Do it because I said so!" But when you find that masturbation leads to chemical imbalances in the brain, or that women who have more than 5 sexual partners develop a psychological condition preventing them from pairbonding, or that church is a powerful social tool for finding solidarity and meeting like-minded people - I suddenly find myself in a pew every Sunday morning.

Woah, finally an intelligent American, you are like 1 in 100k

allah /the muzlim g-d/ and
yallah /the rat g-d/ are one and the same
saturn
that's why muslimes worship that black shit in mecca
both sand niggers

Here comes the memerican

>no, first of all christcucks call him Jebus, God is a universail word.
no faggot, jeebus is the sun of his father in human flesh
john 12 35

It's pretty obvious, especially now that we all have a lightning-fast connection to the Second Great Library.

Central NATIVE Europeans are welcome in other Central European and Northern European nations. We are all brothers and sisters after all.

Unlike cancerous albanian dogs that spread all over Austria, southern Germany, Britain and Australia like disease.

INB4 we wuz uncucked nigga removal dagos and sheeeit

Politically Austria, Britain, Slovenia, Germany and Sweden are both multitudes more European in population than albanoniggers who had no problem getting turked for 500+ years and now that some mongrelized quarter-slavic half-greek albanimal loses his mind after neetbuxing too much, you wanna cuck it for shitbania?
off yourself you joke
and if you ACTUALLY thought there is a single non-meme non-controlled opposition party in fucking ALBANISTAN all places, one of the designated hotbeds of corruption, then I'm gonna laugh in your ugly mongrel face, you absolute cuckboy
L M A O

There won’t be Albania in 40 years

Imagine caring about the balkans

>Christians call him God
''God" is really just Wotan (Satan). Slavic ''Bog'' originates from hindushit. All these other ''deities'' are Satan. Only Jesus Christ is the LORD.

Are Croats the Americans of the Balkans?

>God is that force inside you.
This is the utmost heresy and the purest evil of all. Don't even try to repent because you can't.

Croats are catholics. And catholics combine Christianity with paganism. Hell fire be upon them.

>This is the utmost heresy and the purest evil of all
What is evil about believing God lives within each of us?

god is untouchable. Can not be it or imagine it.

and wotan is odin, yahve is lord of darkness and kristos legend is twisted by his people.

He was the God of Earth. Why would the Celestial God primarily reside on One planet?

>no mention of odin
kek

>god is untouchable
So striving to serve good is evil?

>Can not be it
I didn't say man is god. I said God exists within each man.

>cannot imagine it
His physical form. Why do you think that is? To quell any arguments that may arise regarding what God looks like. Because the concept of God in your mind is an external force, but the real God is not external. He is within each of us.

Attached: slide_1.jpg (960x720, 94K)

>He is within each of us.
That's why he appears to be omnipotent. That's why he can hear when you pray silently. That's why the Jews believe they can fool God by fooling public perceptions.

> Hundrends of billioms of galaxies

Dont get too much invested on it being true user

fuck I love him so much

he is absolutely perfect

>Jesus is god because Jesus said so
Remember when we used to call these 'cults'

Pretty much

Based, you are giving me hope in Americans

>Christians call him God
Nigger please. Christians call the sandnigger jew god by the same name that the sandnigger jews call him. "God" is merely a title.

The Lasr free men of the world called him Adolf Hitler.

i'm not a fairytale believing retard

What gets me is that throughout history unanimously every culture has the same god damn archetypes and the same damn basic stories and visuals even though they are oceans apart and never met. Regaurdless if it doesnt make sense or its hard to believe aparently SOMETHING beyond what we can measure has happened in at least one case. The numbers are just THERE

Mmhmm thats a good boy being all smart finish your tendies while I start up your fortnite

Carl Jung - Man and His Symbols