We are in a simulation

I vehemently believe this reality is fake. Honestly, look around you. Look at whats happening in the world. How the fuck can this be possible? No way this shit is actually real.

Attached: 1547434464510.jpg (480x741, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=double slit experiment&oq=double slit&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.8423j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your sensory system+brain is how you process reality.

Reality cannot be fake or wrong. The error lies within the recording/processing instrument.

I used to think so but I think that’s a little too convienant, it lets my mind accept things aren’t real and excuse them.
I’m fairly sure the world is real now, but there are very evil forces toying with each and every one of us for their own pleasure.
What I don’t believe is happiness being really anymore.
Think about it, when were you last genuinely happy?
Sure I felt “good” when some good things happened but, when did you last feel content. And happy with life?
Look at videos taken on film in the 50s-70s.
Everyone is calm, happy, talking and smiling in public. Homogenous, everyone is held together by some “link”
Look at us now.
Just frowns, dark clothes, avoiding eye contact, can’t dare talk, fat, enslaved, slowly dying.
What link exists now with our fellow man in wider society?
We can’t relate with religion, no one is anymore.
We can’t relate on heritages, we are now race mixed multicultural melting pots.
We can’t relate on employment because towns known for a certain type of employment are dead now.
There is no link anymore that cna bring the common person together.
How about at work? Just uncomfortable, nervous, unenjoyable situations. It’s all a show.

Our reality is real to me, but we are barely human anymore, there is something evil that is slowly killing our minds from the inside.

Attached: B7DDFAA8-6FA0-4F59-8346-F184BB1A63A6.jpg (800x680, 100K)

Who do you tell

I saw actual matrix bugs multiple times

It's my lucky day

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Just go to sleep and take the medicine we gave you, Australian

Attached: CIA.jpg (1300x866, 286K)

You were watching clips from The Matrix on YouTube earlier, right?

A crystallized dream of sorts, holographic and projected, yet real. Not a computer matrix, more some kind of fancy reptilian alien thing.

>I vehemently believe this reality is fake

Deuteronomy 28:
28 The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.

33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

Attached: 1546034074400.gif (850x846, 348K)

trapped on earth right op

But we have skateboards now. We didn't have those in the 50s-70s. See it's not all bad at all

Kalabunga!

Attached: gettyimages-893804622-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 252K)

Perception is a simulation. Consciousness is a simulation of a simulation. And your worldview is a simulation of that

>bible
are you a pedo as well user?

Attached: 3485093485-0.png (756x540, 669K)

Stay clueless. Whites are being punished.

Attached: 1547751899294.jpg (960x712, 78K)

Simulation theory is literally flat earth nigger tier logic and it amazes me that pop culture scientists and celebrities actually propagate this bullshit.

Attached: IMG_2325.jpg (711x506, 51K)

Please explain hans

Big bang theory is garbage, leaf-kun.

how would it look outside the simulation that'd be so much more believable

and why do you hate muslims, exactly? They basically follow a more recent version of the bible. They are just better at actually practicing their abrahamic faith

who's to say it's reading or processing anything

Attached: sagetest.jpg (320x320, 22K)

I don't hate Muslims. They are not chosen by God.

>they are better at practicing faith
You're really shit at baiting.

Attached: 1545940888126.jpg (640x586, 45K)

:-(

Believing that our wonderful universe filled with billions of galaxies with untold trillions of stars is just a computer simulation is a cop out so your brain doesn't have to think about these things. It's a very human reaction but it doesn't do much to grow us as a species.

Attached: IMG_2327.jpg (960x978, 125K)

the fact that there are thousands of versions of christianity out there should tell you something about it's legitimacy.

It is the way it is because so many think like you do. Find Christ

Yes, you are in a simulation. But that is because outside the simulation the universe is in heat death.

Example

>be in city
>suddenly entire city block vanishes

Or this one

>be talking to person
>suddenly person turns to child

And the common denominator? Following Christ and His teachings.
Everything else is fluff. Only through Christ alone are you saved.

If only consciousness is fundamental then this reality is indeed a simulation, that doesn't mean it isn't real, more so that we process information subjectively.

I think it is so hijacked that it looks fake and gay now.

>something evil that is slowly killing our minds from the inside
it's called 'modern life'
now go back to your cage, someone has to keep shit running

No it really isn't. It can be observed. You exist. You are alone in a universe where there should be abundant evidence that other people exit, and it isn't there.

That's called schizophrenia. But don't worry.
You can have fun. Don't take their medication.
They just can't SEE IT.

The fact that there are many different cars should tell you something about their usefullness for transport

Attached: manyEyes.jpg (400x400, 29K)

No.

>the fact that there are thousands of versions of christianity out there should tell you something about it's legitimacy.
That Christians think for themselves, don't form just one group based on a belief, but instead form different groups with varying belief structures?

But user, how can we trust the chemicals in our brain to tell us what is, when everything we know is ultimately based off of made up stuff. We’ve made everything up to make sense to us. What is reality?

Ouch, my existence hurts.

I'll let you in on a little secret about reality. It contradicts itself. The truth about reality is that it is, in a two state system, reality is always both states simultaneously.

So there you go, now you can piece everything together.

-ancient godlike being watching your simulation

One might think that belief in God is illigitimate because so many people disagree about what it means. However, after you come to a certain levevl of understanding you can appreciate that "religion" as a word is simply the definition of how a person (individual) expresses their beliefs and faith.

Like, a Charismatic Christian has belief, but doesn't believe which I know to be true. So how can they be correct? Or Lutherans, or literally any other. They are simply sub-congregations of people who have a simple level of alignment in their beliefs.

Why are some Christians going after Satan's offspring? I'd be called a heretic for even thinking about this, let alone preaching it. We're all just a bunch of individuals trying to make sense of things in a cursed world while under constant attack from someone that hates God and us. If you consider this, it really isn't surprising that there are so many denominations. Within those denominations is likely to be even more differences.

But God is real (this is true). The bible is true (this is true). The KJV bible is probably the best translation (in my experience).

I just thought I'd clear this up. I've seen stupid things posted on here like "worship a religion", so it's better if you have an understanding before continuing this discussion.

comfy feeling t b h. it's like sitting in a nice cozy home while there's an eternal deadly storm outside. I know heat death means literally nothing can happen anymore, but i still like the thought

Why do people with downs all look the same?

Its lila boys

Open minded scepticism: not to believe or disbelieve...is what you experience of value to you and others.

Why should there be evidence of other life in our small chunk of the observable universe which is more than likely infinitely larger than we will ever comprehend? It could be so immeasurably big that our portion is 0.000000000000000000001% of everything.

>That Christians think for themselves
This is a good post but unfortunately a lot of people have been controlled by opportunistic priests, especially in the Catholic faith. People were told what to do and what to believe, by people that were clueless. The blind shall lead the blind and they shall both fall in to the ditch.

That's basically what caused lesbian bishops, black/white mixing and the whole rainbow faggotry circus that pagans blame us for at the moment.

>He thinks he makes his own choices and isn't a preprogrammed entity
lmao

>I vehemently believe this reality is fake.

Because your life is too comfortable you narcissistic fuck.

“The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.”
- Tom Clancy

There are two opposing gods of this realm. Santa, and Satan. North and South are reversed. S stands for Santa, and points to the North Pole. N stands for Not Santa.

Attached: 1542739618874.jpg (920x920, 271K)

We are probably living in The End Times.

That's such low tier bantz, i now believe everyone is a pedo. Not everyone's a child rapist mind, but pedo? yeah, sure. If you're into any kind of sexual perversion whatsoever (i.e anything other than missionary sex for the strict purposes of reproduction) then chances are you're a pedo. People just get fucking bored, bro. And the line between good and evil is rather fuzzy this days.

Attached: Jesus Shroud Of Turin.jpg (1000x1157, 1.53M)

Reality makes sense, fuck are you talking about? stupidity and malice explains all the ridiculous shit you see all around you. My belief is that we sinned against God a long time ago and that we deserve this, that's my belief. We're all fallen.

Some more than others of course.... fellow goy.

It's the disease, i guess. All people dying of AIDS are skinny, that sorta thing.

quality post, tea nigger

You're all just expecting for daddy to solve all this shit, that's why you go around spewing dumb shit. You all know God is real.

You're not worried.

I agree, it's the only sane explanation

Pagans are all about ego, if you notice.

No it isn't.

Dude, people are just fucking stupid and prone to malice that's all there is to it.

> No way this shit is actually real
Why?

The world isn't fake. Humanity is fake. We're literally incompatible with the world not because it's false but because we're false. Good luck finding a human that's willing to admit it.

Attached: 8n9zxgcx4zg01.jpg (544x471, 52K)

forget to change your proxy? oops!

I know right? like what's so outlandish about some degenerate White liberal fucking his retarded brother? this pieces of shit live in lalaland they think they can do no wrong, liberals are all delusional narcissists.

meme flag retard

Fuck are you talking about? what proxy? god, i swear to god everyone here suffers from some sort of mental illness. You always bring shit up out of nowhere.

I'm not a paid shill, okay? i'm not using a proxy. I am a troll at times, but that's all there is to it.

it's called the Jew

Dude, that's just the way my mind works. I think of shit and i type it, i'm not very calculating despite being a Semite i guess it's because i'm an Arab.

>I vehemently believe this reality is fake.
You shouldn't believe it "vehemently", that's for sure. Does it matter what you believe? Probably not, so you should instead think about meaningful and consequential things.

The absent of happiness today is probably due to lack of family values or starting a family yourself. It's a biological drive that if unfullfilled confuse you and the people putting carreer above offspring are living a lie. I also see this with my friends, the ones who have a good bond with their family seem to be overall happier than the ones from more broken homes.
Today, people are way more invested in entertainment than back then, ultimately resulting in distant famiy life.

Attached: Attach5503_20190102_111841.jpg (684x800, 108K)

I call it Satan, all this shitting on the Jews ain't even fair. You're all so full of shit, like you're angels or something. Satan though? yeah, pretty sure you can blame that.... thing.

Okay.. If reality is fake who has the cheat codes?

Jews did 9/11

LMAO, so what? they're gay, they can't produce offspring. Faggots prolly dig it. I mean, they're already degenerates what's the big deal?

I think they did, yeah.

There is no being more insane than a human. Even in sanity there is insanity simply because we define sanity as normality. Normality as being something that's commonly agreed upon and shared between many people for whatever reasons.

Nobody would ask an animal if it's insane and yet are we not just delusional animals ourselves? The world we've built. The languages. The math. All of it is never going to be acknowledged by anyone else but our own selves and even that fails sometime.

Attached: VR.jpg (800x559, 38K)

Even if we are, what difference does it make? Nothing in my life changes knowing the dude I killed was made of pixels or atoms or dream dust. What if the simulation is a trick by a demon or the world is made of pudding and everything is up? Or we are all God embodying all of creation to keep myself from being lonely?

I don't know. But it wouldn't change my life in the slightest.

ok morons, gonna redpill you

the reality is discrete and quantum, to cope with it living organisms developed a model in mindset interpreting reality in a continuous manner

currently the amount of information consumed is so high that the model stops working for a considerable share of population

I will also stop posting here after this comment

The error lies with the commie bastards who did this to us.

Attached: GhG2Nmt_d.jpg (640x478, 28K)

Math isn't restricted to humans.
Many animals can perform arithmetic with small integers and they are startled if they witness an apparent violation. Math is inwrought in the universe.

It's the same with morality. Even CIA niggers and jews have a dim perception of morality.

I think it was some sort of Satanic ritual to be honest, the Jews are the Synagogue of Satan. The thing with the Jews is that their evil is well hidden and some of them are even likeable, but they are truly evil, unlike Arabs who just happen to be obnoxious sandniggers/savages despite also being Semites. I say this as an Arab myself, the Jews are an evil of their own.

Jews will destroy this world unless Jesus comes back and redeems them.

Or you know, maybe God is real. I dunno, ponder it. Retard.

Attached: Sculpture of Jesus based on The Shroud of Turin.jpg (400x609, 68K)

Fuck are you even talking about? i swear White people are so dumb despite being smart.

You're not God, shithead. You're just some low or middle tier White dude. Deal with it.

In our training simulated reality, people have been trying to cheat the system for thousands of years this leads to short term choices based on wants, and not what we need which are cooperative integration with our fellow human beings.

It goes bigger than that. You need to have an extended family that to you are in close contact with. The happiest way to live is with all your aunts and uncles and grandparents and cousins nearby

My point is that blanket, untestable, blue sky philosphies like "We are all in a simulation" is pointless. Go find me reality's cheat codes and maybe I'll care.

Jews aren't Semites.
They aren't even human.

Attached: 124081.jpg (2344x2736, 3.61M)

exactly

If I had to describe the collective gestalt of modern humanity even before the invention of agriculture it's been that of lying not unlike the trickster mentality an ape or a monkey would display from time to time but in our case it's the base upon which the architectural genesis of everything is built upon. An anathema to the world around it. Surviving or dying not because nature or evolution wills it but because we do in a very degenerate and pathetic way. We created our worlds before we're even born in them. Our special figures or Gods are no more real than we ourselves are. Contrary to popular belief we do chose who or what we're born as and what we do with our life and how it will proceed or end because being alive the way we are no matter if it's a life of easiness and fairness or hardship and unfairness we enjoy it. That's why we will continue to lie to ourselves because we think it changes the world around us.

google.com/search?q=double slit experiment&oq=double slit&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.8423j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Not now that works, Jan

>Or you know, maybe God is real. I dunno, ponder it. Retard.
Liar

I am absolutely convinced that I'm in a simulation.

I wonder what its purpose is though. Maybe it's just a video game, with the goal of going for as long as possible without killing yourself. Or maybe it's one of many educational simulations, showcasing unfortunate scenarios followed by poor ideologies.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x455, 390K)

The bible predicted all of this.
Why you think it's easier to believe in something like virtual simulation instead of believing in God?

user I will break it down really simply:
We are "beings" of pure Light (look at religious iconography). That is our origination. The "soul" was just a way to try and understand this concept. We materialized as physical beings due to certain vibration frequencies that manipulate matter. Tesla was able to understand this and it allowed him to continue his research. Newton was very similar in his approaches to science (although he took a more alchemical route). My point is, it's not so much a "simulation" as it is a manifestation due to vibration.

LLLLLLMFAO!!! Well done sir! This image along with your comment is the funniest fucking thing i have seen in quite a while.

Sounds like a good metaphor for the Canadian economy.

I'm aware of the experiment. The act of observation closes waveform functions and meddles with the outcome of results. Quantum spookyness is not going to make me bow to the great Admin outside the server rack.

what causes those vibrations?