What does Jow Forums think of BPS?

What does Jow Forums think of BPS?

Attached: HUGE.png (3616x3368, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QmgcQik3eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

a bit too dramatic imo, but good content.
don't name the kieks though.

You're still a hideous Mutt, Felix. You couldn't even get laid in fucking Nipland. Probably because they mistook you for an Arab, or, dare I say it, a Jew. Sad!

I really wonder how (((you))) got to live in Israel.

Attached: Le whitest man of Nipland.jpg (474x266, 26K)

Quick rundown?

Ugly mug, sounds like a bloody goth too. Stop trying to assimilate into Japan you weeb cunt, they won't accept you when shit hits the fan.

>socio-economical point of view
>good political overview
>a tad too dramatic though

like the vids he does, and that fake 3d face slow wobble when he talks about leaders, pitty half the time its fugly merkel or soros. a nice pair of big tittes is all i ask for

Oh I think he is the greatest martial artist / comedian / sneaker expert that ever lived...but thats just my two cents

Attached: MV5BNjkzMzEzMDc4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODM1MjExMDI@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,214,317_AL_[1].jpg (214x317, 23K)

About as retarded as molymeme. Uses big words to sound smart ends up sounding like a high school kid who just discovered a thesaurus.

Overall 3/5 content

Yet another eceleb thread.

We talmbout Brendan Peter Schaub my homies? Dude that is LIT

Attached: just do it bee.png (405x613, 143K)

He's a faggot

Fat.

Lol I love that face tracking shit

dude's a munster of a beast for sure, im sure he could heem every single braindead Jow Forumsyp on this board

Attached: 1538963246735.gif (600x662, 657K)

Attached: GOAT.png (700x467, 481K)

I used to like his content and still do sometimes but often it is just basic introductions and he also has transsexual as well as homosexual friends and does not see anything wrong about them or this.

He literally woke me up back in 2016
Too bad I only woke up into a deeper part of the dream. /pol is bullshit

Beast of a carlmedian

Attached: licky lips spub.webm (296x282, 51K)

Pretty good entry level redpill, good production value

I used to like his videos but they seem all the same now.

>WEST IS COLLAPSING

...or some shit. Also needs to name (((them))).

typical weeb larping as white nationalist

oy love your race? then do as I say not what I do

Attached: Bartlebee Shit.png (241x369, 61K)

i could heem every ITT desu

He clearly talks about things he doesn’t know happening in countries he has no idea of

I don't listen to him much but when I have the videos are of strangely high quality and I've had trouble ever finding anything he's said I disagree with although there's probably something somewhere.

He would lose his ability for normies to swallow the pills. If he goes too far, they’ll just say, “oh, just nazi rhetoric”. People clearly need to be smashed over the head over and over before they get the message; but it is starting to sink in. I’d rather he stayed off a subject that’ll make him too taboo for anyone but us to listen anymore.

prime schaub vs 5 Jow Forums magapedes, pride rules

who wins?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

His reporting on operation blackpill (video below) was spot on, quite a few MP'S got written to and think a speech was made in parliament.

TLDR: by 2030 half of all children will be foreigners in the UK and we will lose our democratic self determination as we slip below 70% total.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QmgcQik3eU

Attached: Britain.jpg (940x300, 79K)

Every video is literally the same

Merkel something something... the monetary system.... pressure... immigration... the consensus... cannot be sustained

You’ve watched one you’ve watched them all

Uhh gee bro lemme think uhh so y'gort a youfsee heavyweight and ultimate fighter finalist a dude thats beat the likes of micheal cro cots and match mitchrione, versus a buncha cheeto fingered frickin nerds dude?

Uh yeah. My money's on the BEAST, thank you very much

Attached: swip!.jpg (300x400, 27K)

Oh I think you'd be suprised my man

Attached: 07crocop_schaub[1].jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Failure to name the jew and his channel's survival on (((youtube))) point toward the possibility that he is controlled opposition. His ideas are 99% /ourguy/ approved though. Enjoy and share his videos, but if he tries to tell you to show up in person for something, run.

Anyone recommend someone different? Maybe less whiney and better sources?

But it's okay if they can't beat that weeby yellow fevered boy's production value

No one can

Attached: 1548044865355.jpg (1000x803, 224K)

i agree but i disagree b, dudes hunnit percent a munster but hes more of a lover than a fighter nowadays b, still peach of an athlete but i think it could go both ways b, those Jow Forums kids ive heard are i-i-insane athletes too, ya dig?

Attached: B9neN9tIIAA4wJ0.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Also, one could argue his video editing is way too good to be the one-man operation. And you know (((who))) is great at video production. Ask ISIS.

imagine heeming a legend like cro cop while you are still basically a kid b
hall of fame fighter right here or lose my number

>A fucking Leaf weaboo boomer who lives in Japan

But he's allright I guess and a good Goebbels. I prefer James Allsup though

We talmbout Schaulb my b? He's a beast of a m-m-m-munster for SURE b. The upper enchelon of the calmittee world. I laughed so hard at his show that I had an epperlettic seejur my guy, y'gawltta check it out homeboy.

Attached: 1528304278360.jpg (500x625, 320K)

You know, I'm really glad to see a fellow bulgar being so spunky for once

I’ll give you a hint
In England people talk ENGLISH
If something happens in the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ anyone who can speak English has complete access to all sources and facts and if you get things wrong it means that you’re a stupid fuck
I’m still waiting for him to make a video on something happening in a non-Anglo speaking country that isn’t pure fake news bullshit

but he wasn't wrong, everything he discussed was supported the states own statistical analysis.

>Failure to name the jew
Why bother even trying after you do? Who’s going to listen? I can send a one of his vids to any friend or family member, and they’ll say, “wow, things are worse than I thought”. If he starts talking about jews, they probably won’t finish watching, and go back to seeing the world through rose colored glasses.

Plagiarist

He’s a mutt and all but I actually don’t mind the guy, he’s pretty decent.

Solid counter argument. Perhaps, like Roissy, he is just a great Jow Forums mind operating in the wild.

Everyone who can so easily get BTFO'd by faggots like Shaun and Three Arrows can fuck themselves.

we like me

I mean we like him

yellow fever incel

He got BTFO by that lefty faggot Shaun and Jen. Then he had a complete meltdown on Twitter over it, sending that Shaun faggot 100 tweets over the span of 12 hours.

Atleast Ryan Dawson got laid and found an Anime Waifu

annoying voice

>butchers statistics
>muh pigeons
>cherrypicks to fit his bullshit
>evil wamen
>west is collapsing
>muh japan
>see this pigeon?it's totally the same one I fed last week
>3D bullshit to stimulate autistic brains
>japan pigeons we men are powerless victims, did I tell you wamen are evil?
>oh if only you could do something...and you can!GIB PATREON MONEYZ!

Attached: cancer.jpg (900x729, 67K)

He's not actually a pigeon. Liar/10

>talks like a fucking retard so you can't even know if he's being satirical, serious, snarky or autistic
pure autism

who?

Based
One of the few political channels I'm subscribed to.

Based.
>A call for an uprising
Bit too religious but based as fuck
>Redpill Shark
Good channel too, but best being naked ape.
Shane he stopped

Sentimentalcorps.org

Attached: Randy-Prozac---Jihad-Girls-Are-Hot-1.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Found the retard

I fucking hate that guy's pretentious syntax.
He just doesn't get simple sentences.
Instead he's constantly interrupting a simple subject/verb connection with tangents of interjections, relative clauses, and other grammatical bullshit before finally arriving at the fucking point.
By that stage you can't even remember what the point of his sentence was. He must think that makes him sound smart as he jerks off to a thesaurus. But I think it makes his content particularly boring.
And he can't accept criticism either.
I've given him detailed critical non-personal feedback on his retarded prose, but still, he doesn't change a thing.
Autistic emo faggot japanophile.

Shalom fellow Kraut. Where do you live exactly. Levi and I would love to meet you.

Attached: 30656202_3371900980734_6047460578656518144_n.jpg (680x515, 55K)

Probably the same thing I thought about you in the last 500 threads you made here, Felix.