Is Pale Skin Feminine Jow Forums?

When you think about it Jow Forums white people have a mix of whitish but also pinkish skin, sometimes with yellowish undertones. This looks great on a woman as it makes her look very feminine. But what about men, it’s been proven since the “tall dark and handsome” thing that med men are best. How does Jow Forums deal with the fact that while claiming White Men are desirable that they’re also deeply feminine looking with light eyes hair and skin. Don’t you think you look girly?

Attached: E355309D-17CD-4BFD-A6C3-EB6B199EDD30.jpg (357x1012, 281K)

Fuck off nigger

Hello Satan

I get that you feel that way but... bright pink penises? Really!

I am pale skinned and I fucked your mom.
>sage

Pale pasty skin is a turnoff on women, especially pink skin. South East Asians unironically have the best skintone.
> How does Jow Forums deal with the fact that while claiming White Men are desirable that they’re also deeply feminine looking with light eyes hair and skin
If its feminine why do zoomer girls worship jake paul?

I assume this particular flavor of cope is mostly coming from mestizos with juuust too much indio blood to pass for Mediterranean

>>Why do zoomer girls worship Jake Paul
They don’t

My wife has red hair like the fires of hell, and skin as white as snow. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Peak femininity.

She's fucking Tyrone behind your back.

the rest worship justin bieber

No they don’t, Zoomer girls worship light skinned Nibbas like Drake

Maybe in (((America))).

Are you telling me that young Jewesses are lusting over white goys?

This quite frankly

Bump

>But what about men, it’s been proven since the “tall dark and handsome” thing that med men are best.

But mediterraneans are short

t. wop

Would you rather be hot and tan, Or a pale boy and tall?

Well?

you can always get a tan

Attached: スクリーンショット 2019-01-24 午後9.27.41.png (637x501, 489K)

Tall

Strange choice

Bump