If nordics are superior why did they lag behind for so long?

Here we have a mixed Egyptian-Greek around 100 BC, these people built wonders, made treatises on conic sections and came very close to calculating the size of the Earth.

Attached: Portrait_du_Fayoum_02.jpg (348x599, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature23310
nature.com/news/minoan-civilization-was-made-in-europe-1.12990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M269
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4820045/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bosniaks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Peter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter's_Basilica
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meanwhile Vikangz...

Attached: c3edb4789f49c9b597bd2dfc8b31e0fc.jpg (1920x2560, 636K)

Climate

Nordics aren't superior by default. It depends what you compare them to. Perhaps that particular group of Greek-Egyptians was superior to the Nordics of their time. It could also just be a misconception. But in modern terms, when measurements can be real-time and accurate, who is superior? Nordics or whatever Med masterrace?

Paganism.

Kys kike shill.
We don’t need this infighting shit right now.
In all fields.

My question is not to fuel infighting but to shed light on the Hitlerian notion that nordics are superior to all, while history seems far more nuanced.

Attached: Encaustic woman 5.jpg (309x515, 69K)

They are superior because they ain't butt fucking ugly like the ancient mutts you are displaying.

Look up growing seasons and compare them

Short growing season --> low harvest --> low population --> low labour specialization --> lower development combined with lack of natural resources.
If i remember correctly last 2,5K years have been relatively cold, exaberating nordicks problems.

Many look very noble and dignified, others more mutted

Attached: tumblr_oavlu4PNzT1v53huuo3_500.jpg (441x750, 103K)

thread

looks like what my 16year old niece could paint

Civilisation is fire to be nurtured, not ashes to be worshipped.

All the ancient civilizations sprung up in warm areas near large rivers. It's not hard to figure out why.

I'm pretty sure we were at sea around that time kicking everyones ass.

I don't know why you mutt merchants lagged behind.

Attached: House of Dionysos at Pella 400 BC Greece hunting.jpg (3000x1484, 2.69M)

lion is looking thicc

King of jungle is the best, even its ass.

They built the finest ships in the world at that time. They put most of their effort into them.
They were explorers so they weren't huge into architecture but they loved to see it.
They would take their boats, out of the water, and haul them on rolling boards, across thousands of miles, to trade.
They explored more of the world in their time than any other people before them or at that time.
So SHUSH.
And no I'm not a viking fanboy or one of those larping pagans.

Attached: 1png31.jpg (500x386, 144K)

Christ you're a faggot.

WE WUZ

Attached: Capitoline_Brutus_Musei_Capitolini_MC1183_02.jpg (1300x1950, 2.53M)

Only retards would call Nordics superior.
Though of course Western Europeans are.

How come alaskans don't have 20 million strong metropolises with the world's tallest skyscrapers? They're clearly inferior to dubai and brazil.

niggers larping as meds, nothing new under the sun.
fayum portraits are roman art exported in egypt, not essentially egyptian. and by no means it is negro art.
meds are neither "white" (nordic) NOR shitskins. there are many races in the world, not just two.

You are a greasy Ital so that's just your taste.

Fayum depict the mixed society of hellenic Egypt, look it up. Proper Greek/Roman Med depictions are to be found in Pompeii and classical mosaics

Attached: mosaico-ritratto-donna-810x1024.png (810x1024, 1.86M)

Lets not forget that Christians destroyed 100% of all Pagan art. What they didn't destroy we discuss here, since it was found later on, being unimportant. All these statues and art we have today were the least important, it was so unimportant that it survived.

So you preserved your Medici Jewish mutts paintings of some merchant town where they had prostitutes?

Why Greek gods look like Northern Europeans?

Attached: Hera.jpg (320x564, 26K)

And egyptians weren't Kangz obviously but a med populace...

WE

Attached: image_2307_2e-Zeugma-Mosaics.jpg (1280x724, 210K)

Not Arabs, not Mexicans, not niggers, not gypsies. Just whites.

literaly white

Attached: 1547399483950.png (1435x1343, 1.56M)

no one lived there.
In AD 1000 Sweden had 400,000
In AD 1000 Norway had 200,000
In AD 800 Denmark had 500,000
So we have a little over 1 million total.

nature.com/articles/nature23310

WUZ

Attached: KANGZ.png (721x869, 97K)

Sicily used to have a lot of blondes.

Attached: Villa del Casale Piazza Armerina Sicily Italy 400 BC.jpg (2903x1897, 3.96M)

Minoans are extinct and they weren't Greek. Mainland Greeks were different race.

>Hitlerian notion
Hitler made fun of snownigger wewuzing more than Jow Forums

hitler's core desire was to have a strong nation state for his own bloodline. Superiority directly correlates to power and power fluctuates

like today. cope, sergej, you aren't greeks. you never were.

Attached: Principal-Component-Analysis-PCA-on-all-present-day-west-Eurasians-with-ancient-samples.jpg (850x846, 130K)

>Minoans and Myceans were closely related 3/4+ neolithic farmer DNA
>Mainland Myceans resamble the Greek
>Snow Niggas have the least Neolithic farmer DNA of all Europeans

Greeks were actually nordic :)

Here we have commoners of Sicily hunting 400 BC, not all blonde, but few are.

Attached: Villa Romana del Casale Sicily Italy 400 BC hunting.jpg (1702x2502, 3.56M)

nature.com/news/minoan-civilization-was-made-in-europe-1.12990
>When the British archaeologist Sir Arthur Evans discovered the 4,000-year-old Palace of Minos on Crete in 1900, he saw the vestiges of a long-lost civilization whose artefacts set it apart from later Bronze-Age Greeks. The Minoans, as Evans named them, were refugees from Northern Egypt who had been expelled by invaders from the South about 5,000 years ago, he claimed.
>Modern archaeologists have questioned that version of events, and now ancient DNA recovered from Cretan caves suggests that the Minoan civilization emerged from the early farmers who settled the island thousands of years earlier.
Just assumptions, like i said Christians destroyed all Pagan art, what is left is unimportant.

Surviving a frozen tundra rather then living in an area near what is literally referred to as a fertile crescent.

Nice fertile river valleys and temperate conditions you got there.... I hear the mediterranean is nice, dont people vacation there? How many vacay in the frozen wastes?

I could give you more examples. Modern Italians and Greeks are descendants of slaves and migrants from Africa, Syria etc. You can read their contemporaries about degradation of Rome and Greece.

Attached: Афродита.jpg (450x759, 40K)

You absolute retard, did you actually read the abstract? The Mycean samples are from mainland Greece

Climate, climate, climate, climate.
You southern niggers live in a nice forgiving environment, which gives you a lot of leasure time to spend on toying around with things.
In the cold wastelands of the north merely surviving is a feat in itself.
>Why didn't nords invent paper n shiet?
It's cold and wet nine out of ten days.
Paradoxically, it was actually the fact that the nords "lagged behind" for so long that ultimately made them superior.
Technological advances and a forgiving environment make the population soft and weak due to the fact that lesser specimens survive to procreate.
In an unforgiving climate like that in the north, only the strongest survive and pass their genes on.
However, that was then and the times are different today. Today we all suffer from an easy existence, and not only are lesser specimens procreating in all european nations, the gene pool is being poisoned by negroid and asiatic races.
So to sum up, thousands of years ago we were pretty much the same, the southern europeans were weakened due to progress and genetic poisoning at an earlier stage than the northerners, but today were mostly in the same boat.

> there were blondes in ancient Italy and Greece
Well imagine my shock. We all know countries were either populated by only blondes or dark-haired people, never both.

>Peer reviewed genetic tests are just assumptions
>Ample collections of portrait showing mediterranean phenotypes, ignored
>False notion that there are no minority blondes in greece/italy
>Greeks were nordic :)

ok retard

as i said, meds are also blond and blue eyed. see for example our current president, sergio mattarella (pic in the next post) , who is sicilian. in general, sicilians cluster with ashkenazi.
they extracted bones' dna from minoan and mycenaean tombs and compared it with today's cretans and greeks, and their admixtures overlap (pic). while your admixture, as a slav, is more similar to central and north asian peoples.

Attached: nature23310-f1.jpg (1948x2017, 259K)

hey do you know about our climate? Over half a year dark and cold so if you dont use your time hording food and supplies you are dead and those times winter was more fierce. It has been matter of surviving way more than in south, you cant even compare. You die within hour -30 without some protection.

Attached: Body of frozen Soviet soldier propped up by Finnish fighters to intimidate Soviet troops, 1939.jpg (900x1145, 154K)

italian current president (sicilian)

Attached: Presidente_Sergio_Mattarella.jpg (2000x2314, 446K)

You can't take samples of today's people and claim ancient history.
Btw do you use Google to search for history? I got bad news, Google will blacken all the history.

>picture related how Italians and French looked like in 1390 according to Arab Ibn Butlan. Well that's how those looked like who grown eggplants.

Attached: Italy and France 1390 Tacuinum Sanitatis eggplant.png (2551x3295, 1.82M)

Mattarella is actually Nordic :)

kek

Sun cults are nordic cults btw. Guess which cultures had sun cults.

Quite the opposite boyo nordics come from us not the opposite ;)

Attached: 23d70ac2a619fe8e4094a9d9a372600b[1].jpg (1352x811, 200K)

Lets look at some other findings. Like this painting from 400 BC representing Romans fighting Indians. Pompeii was a merchant town of orgies. Pompeii doesn't draws good picture of people and you posted bunch of Pompeii here. You are forgetting that Greeks in past, Italians in past, Turks in past looked very different. Anatolian isn't quite the same as modern Turkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M269
>Armenia/Turkey 37.3%

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4820045/
>In the present study, we investigate the Armenians, a population today confined to the Caucasus but who occupied Eastern Turkey, reaching as far as the Mediterranean coast, until the start of the twentieth century

>Armenian individuals recruited in Lebanon traced their ancestry to East Turkey

>Previous genetic studies have generally used Turks as representatives of ancient populations from Turkey. Our results show that Turks are genetically shifted towards Central Asians, a pattern consistent with a history of mixture with populations from this region.

>Armenians in the diaspora that trace their origin to historical Western Armenia (modern-day East Turkey)

Turks = Armenians
Turks ≠ Arabs

Slavs existed before all those you mentioned.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M438
>Haplogroup I-M438, also known as I2 (and until 2007 as I1b), is a human DNA Y-chromosome haplogroup, a subclade of Haplogroup I-M170. Haplogroup I-M438 originated some time around 26,000–31,000 BCE and has two primary subclades: I-L460 and I-L1251.

>The haplogroup reaches its maximum frequency in the Dinaric Alps in Eastern Europe (especially in the Balkans),[4] where the men are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bosniaks
>I2, 43.50%.[1] The frequency of this haplogroup peaks in Bosnia and Herzegovina (52.20% and 63.80%, by respective region

Attached: struggle between Dionysus and the Indians. From the Villa de Ruffinella, Tusculum. 4th century AD.jp (701x595, 906K)

Virtually every culture on the planet.

>pic related

Attached: vikmoon.jpg (720x720, 96K)

>we

>picture related if you were Arab/black in 200 BC Roman Empire

Attached: Thysdrus amphitheatre 200 BC Roman gladiator slave lion attack.jpg (980x544, 578K)

Sticking around up here is limited development, any norwegian that ever was worth shit got his fame from deeds done outside of norway.
Like ireland and northwest UK or byzantium, volga and ukraine.

The nordics were constantly at each others throats. They would gloat about how far of a buffer zone they managed to slaughter around their territory. This in-part inspired all of the legendary migrations.

how is it even meant to answer to Nature's genetic study? also, your wikipedia post is even compatible with what i reported.
ancient greeks = modern greeks
ancient italians = modern italians
ancient anatolians = basically modern anatolians
ancient slavs = modern slavs
and so on
you can't build a people/a race in 100 or 1.000 years. it requires a few hundreds of thausand years. for example we had gothic kingdoms lasting 500 years here in italy, but an ethnic substitution never took place. mass migrations , work migrations, post-colonial migrations of stantial people are contemporary phenomena. the only one migration we suffered was that of the goths, that were a nomadic people indeed.

>stantial
*sedentary

Last emperors show how population of Rome has changed. Septimius Severus was first Punic on the Roman throne and he restored the tomb of Hannibal, enemy of the Roman Empire and showed sympathy for the Eastern provinces. His son Caracalla is half North African, half-Syrian gave citizenship to all free residents and was built in Rome statues of Hannibal. True Italians couldn't let that happen, but they weren't them anymore.

Most of ancient art was idealistic, ,,realism'' was not a thing in art, art was never realistic even if you look at photography, you can't get anymore realistic than that, people make duck faces, because plump lips are popular today an they smile to show their happy idealistic self, smiling is also a modern idealism. It really depends on the situation in which something or someone was photographed, is it for propaganda, personal, news, documentary, art each one of those has their own ideal to which they aspire, documentary photography is the only one that aspires towards realism, documentary art didn't exist in ancient times.
And lets not forget ancient art was manufactured because it wasn't considered art but objects with function the same way we see buildings that's how they saw art, that's why most of the painted portraits have a very limited pool of different elements, several types of hair, several types of noses and eyes.

So no, muh white Romans based on art is a load of crap, because there are a lot of shitskins dreaming of being white they go so far as to bleach their skin even if it's detrimental to their health. Hence seeing white, blonde, brown or black Romans on paintings doesn't mean that they were white or black, because it showed their aspirations and ideals rather than the realistic picture.

Attached: 21544330808_59701d89e4_b.jpg (1024x768, 364K)

>came very close to calculating the size of the Earth.
We've known how big the Earth is since Babylonian times at least.
The measurement systems of the mystery schools were entirely based around the circumference of the Earth.
It may not have been common knowledge but the information was known to royalty.

>Most of ancient art was idealistic
Then all your nigger art is idealistic too.
WE WUZ AFRICANS IN SNOW.

All European culture evolved through time, originated from Europe. Africa has totally different evolution of culture, language and race. Europe learned 0 things from Africa.

Attached: Aurignacian culture 45000 BC.png (720x540, 185K)

We Nordic Natufians built the first civilization and then migrated North to start over again, but this time slower due to the cold climate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture

Attached: Swedish Ancient Ancestry.jpg (708x800, 64K)

This is idealistic? No muscles and belly.

Attached: House in Jiliani Guirat area depicts Aurore enticing Cephane, Apollo enticing Cyrene and Apollo pers (1000x698, 807K)

>House in Jiliani Guirat
Kek, second century Roman art, not idealistic. You do realize that you can only view art through a historical context. During 2nd century AD Rome was influenced by extremely ascetic religions and philosophies like Gnosticism where matter was considered evil and freeing oneself from matter and the materialistic body was considered good. Art was following that ideal and became less voluminous and more simplistic hence why the lack of beefy hunks in latter Roman art. Compare your second century art to Pompeii a hundred years earlier, pic related.

Attached: p7-tokyo-pompeii-a-20160504.jpg (1026x1198, 633K)

Here you have plain old hunting picture from 4th century.

Attached: 4th century Roman mosaic panel of a boar hunt from Cathage Tunisia The Bardo Museum.jpg (1000x457, 382K)

Nordic Natufian Skull

Attached: Flower Burial Natufian.jpg (1900x2316, 677K)

Farmer and donkey, 5th century Istanbul.

>niggers doing anything ever
LOL
Downfall of Turks was to mix with Arabs and niggers.

Attached: Byzantine Empire Istanbul 5th century donkey and farmer.jpg (2024x1499, 546K)

3rd century Algeria, picking grapes.
You know what destroyed Africa? Niggers aka black skin.

Attached: Algeria Roman Africa Cherchell 3rd century grapes farming.jpg (856x1024, 521K)

I prefer the term Latin for Romans.

kek looks like nog art, the state of ((nords))

Look at the picture of this 13th century Jesus the color of his skin is green, hence why it was painted by Martians and we all know Martians have green skin.

Attached: byzantine-art-2.jpg (407x597, 43K)

I'm telling you dude, it wasn't nigg noggs it was Martians.

>100 BC
I think the Fayum portraits are from a century later when Egypt was a Roman province.

Jesus was the cause that destroyed white Europeans, they destroyed all white Pagan art, so we find more white art from Roman times in Africa these days.

Attached: Christians god of Hebrews.jpg (1894x1326, 424K)

Chris-chan go back to drawing Sonichu, you are not very good at this.

Didn’t the romanz destroy there own pagan art?

All languages of Europe can be traced back to Christian monk writings, because Christian destroyed millions of original statues and writings in each European country. Muslims done the same in their own countries, destroyed all their culture. Abrahamic cancer only exists to destroy history. Now Ukraine also destroyed all Communistic statues that Jews are in power. All those good goys Christians do for Juden is destroy history until nothing remains then Jewish history. Then they will Juden say: look at Pompeii, this is how Romans were, while we ignore 100000000 different important cities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
>Jewish Christians were the original members of the Jewish movement that later became Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
>Born Judea, Roman Empire
>was a Jewish preacher

Born in Israel:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Peter
>fisherman in Bethsaida
The pillars of your Christianity and Pope are Jewish:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter's_Basilica
>is an Italian Renaissance church in Vatican City, the papal enclave within the city of Rome.
>Paul affirms that Peter had the special charge of being apostle to the Jews

Go smash your head into Israeli holy wall, which btw isn't even original temple, but it doesn't matters to mentally ill religious morons.

Attached: Emperor Constantine Christianity Jewish fairy tales for retarded kids.jpg (720x916, 142K)

Good comments user. Someone who understands the rapid placicity of attributes within isolated tribes through natural selection and the effects of advance civilization in degrading such attributes when nature does not cull out the entropic mutations and when civilization encourages those with less desirable traits (such as lack of self discipline) to excessively breed.

I suspect the ancient civilizations initially were on average significantly more intelligent than those of today. I also suspect the plagues, by culling out the less hygenic lower classes, was necessary for modern civilization to take root. And I predict we collectively will degrade soon to a level where civilization collapses. Soon being maybe 2,3,4 more generations? The exact point where this is likely to happen could be scientifically ascertained in an honest scientific environment.

Teh superior pagan Roman art. And dude, I just posted a picture of green Jesus and you go off on an unrelated rant about Christianity, control yourself.

Attached: pic1.jpg (1024x896, 311K)

Roman porn. Kek

whats really funny is the fact that 99.99% of people who are alive today are descendants of peasants who didnt do jack shit. being proud of someone elses work is dumb af

that's a warning for thieves. it meant, "if you break into my house i'm going to violently rape you".

There were around 200 000 people in Scandinavia around 0 AD; probably around 300 000 germanic people in the world. The greeks multiplied from 800 000 to 10-13 million between 800 BC and 400 BC. You must take population in account. The greeks also had contact with the middle eastern cultures of its time while all the germanic peoples had made 2000 years ago were of their own making.

What are you nigger doing in Serbia? Does you 20 IQ know the difference between red of Satan and nigger monkey face?

MODERN AFRICAN APE NOT WANTED BY WOMEN:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: phallic-symbol.jpg (1180x996, 429K)

>PRETENDING WE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANCIENT HISTORY

Attached: underseastructures.png (2016x1080, 350K)

>If nordics are superior
they aren't

Attached: structure.png (1164x1034, 918K)

Thread closed.