Why do most people here hate women?

Why do most people here hate women?

Attached: 1545234469623.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Why don’t you kys?

Sage

Well for starters that one's a nigger

wrong board you schmuck

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

Take the memeflag off, we know it’s you, Estonian bro.

I only hate white women. Other women are based. Especially blacks. I mean look at the curves

Attached: 1545829041859.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

I too prefer black women

I think the biggest reason is their behavior.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

I don’t hate women, I love women. I just acknowledge their natural tendencies and particular patterns of behavior in a way that allows me to improve my experiences with them both as friends and as girlfriends. I was a bluepilled faggot as a younger man, which resulted in the decline of some relationships that meant a lot to me at the time. I decided I need an alternative strategy, I’ve adopted it, and it’s worked extremely well. I think you may be looking for Jow Forums. Also, I’m a brainlet for even responding to this nigger bullshit, don’t be like me anons

We don't, we only hate that they don't sleep with us

It's because women are so fucking great, dude.

Attached: 1547517856799.jpg (1024x702, 108K)

Nah dude, trust me, it's not that. Women just suck, and even in a worldwide patriarchy they would STILL suck, except then they would be under control.

Speak for yourself Mr. Patel. No hate, but not all of us have to resort to messaging random women in other countries to see “bobs & vagene”

This one has almost white facial features, no wonder she's attractive.

why thing

because I got redpilled on them after a long ltr went south.
Truth is bitter, and the truth is that they're all whores with no agency incapable of true love. I don't blame them, they're hardwired that way.

why do you always post these shitty threads generalizing this place as one person? you realize that the numbers of posters in a thread is probably like 1% of total viewership, right? that's why you keep trying and failing to subvert this place, correct? no really correct if im wrong about your subversion attempts.

Attached: 1546610709066.gif (315x309, 2M)

Eh, i mean "hate" what does that even mean? i only hate-hate SOME sexually attractive + wealthy + intelligent White liberals, the evil ones with power. Everyone else i understand, i mean, i ain't saying it's right... but i understand.

They can sorta love Chad though, and i mean, women can be improved. The ideal woman would be capable of love, it's just that we're all just trying to survive. In an ideal world women wouldn't suck.

i hate most people desu

hot

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I fucking hate/love boomers.