The main reason why britain is better than america

If you go into google images and type American inventors they are all black
however if you google british inventors there are white people

boom my point is proven

Attached: {british soldier laughing.gif (435x331, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/famous-american-inventors-list/reference
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ameritards btfo

Attached: huutista hammaslääkärissä.jpg (617x603, 40K)

>(((Google)))
Your royal family contains a divorced negress, by the way.

oh no they notice QUICK PULL THE PLUG

but yeh I like how a king had to abdicate by marrying a divorced commoner but because they are black and its the 21th century its ok

Oh my fuck it's real.

can't say I'm surprised, this shit is getting more and more blatant every year. If you search for white couple you get mostly biracial couples or white couples with black babies.. an then a few lines down theres a white women being caressed by a fucking gorilla

Attached: BMWF.jpg (1341x613, 296K)

yeah I even tried Caucasian inventors since that's pretty hard to mess up so its 100% done on purpose

We're being racially unpersoned

search for "white people". I could've sworn they started doing this years ago but it was just a few pictures here and there. It's pretty much 80% dindus now

Attached: wypipo.jpg (1323x613, 263K)

think about it like this
google is owned by alphabet inc
and the ceo of alphabet inc is Larry page
larry page is a jew
HMM I wonder WHO could be behind this?

the reason is an uptick in articles complaining about us, Google's algorithms are probably biased to the left anyway and pick this shit up
>white people stole my whole shit
>author: Daqarius Johnson (image)

Your elites sold the country out. Marrying a nigger into the royal family is symbolic of their surrender of the country to the nigger hordes.

As if the fucking Prince couldn't bag anyone he wanted. No, he was told to do this, so he found the lightest shitskin he could get away with.

I just think that like before she will just leave her husband even if he is a prince
since she a nig means 5 iq

they're not even trying to be subtle, it's in your face. The only results that actually display white people, are links to article complaining about wypipo.

Attached: wypipo.gif (990x9140, 3.6M)

>Marrying a nigger into the royal family is symbolic of their surrender of the country to the nigger hordes.
im glad there are people who can see

Supposedly the inclusion of "American" in the search causes results specifically with "African American" to come up. Media recently, as we all know, has been making sure to promote black inventors and will always attach the "African American" ethnicity to their articles and pictures. Whereas if you just put "inventors" you get white people because that's honestly the default.

compared to a search for black people, which is all just black people, with a few wayciss trump articles and stories about wypipo preying on blacks.

We can't even have our own page on google but they do.. seems fitting

Attached: nigras.gif (995x9470, 3.57M)

but if you google white inventors

I will let you find out

Again, it's possible because of the inclusion of a racial term in the search term and the original articles/pages the images appear in. The original accompanying text on the page could be something like "we all know about white inventors but what about all these black inventors people don't know about" or something similar.
Of course it could be Google engaging in Jewry.

We wuz white inventorz and sheeeeit

its google engaging in jewry

didn't you know black people invented electricity?

That is very strange. The list of American inventors that Google spits out in search is mostly white people. ranker.com/list/famous-american-inventors-list/reference

Whoever invented the flush toilet was a genius.

Attached: z6p0vrj16by11.png (764x767, 434K)

She looks like the average amerimutt to me. The Royal Family has been tainted and can not go back from this.

It's that way by design. It's to support an illusion to maintain a failing narrative.

Attached: 2016-06-02_05-38-17.png (640x928, 609K)

I forgot what the fuck is this called but
Many black forum/discord groups would mass fuck up the keywords to show this up.

it's called being a nigger

it depends really since he isn't going to go on the throne unless they have some sort of plan
maybe its just the royal family allying with the left but having the bloodline that takes the throne remain white?