Niggers blocking traffic in Miami on MLK day cause white woman to get fired

Summary:

>MLK Day in Miami
>Niggers blocking traffic protesting "affordable housing". (ghetto nigger housing)
>Lady gets pissed because she has to pick up kids
>Gets out of car to confront black kids on bicycles
>Kids chimp out
>She calls them thugs
>One runs over her foot
>Small mele ensues
>Boyfriend gets out of car
>Pulls out gun
>Calls them niggers

Fast Forward:
>Woman fired from her job of 7-years at Jew-owned real estate company
>They both defend their actions in subsequent interviews
>ZeroFucksGiven.jpg
>Boyfriend sees no big deal with calling them niggers because "they call themselves that all the time".

Based.

And of course, all the SJWs and niggers are applauding that she lost her job.

Vids and more info here: miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-woman-dana-scalione-fired-by-insignia-international-properties-after-racist-mlk-day-video-11056841

heavy.com/news/2019/01/dana-scalione/

Attached: Dana-Scalione[1].png (443x477, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article224876235.html#storylink=cpy
twitter.com/KathyFndzRundle/status/1087753106371207168/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The left wants to destroy people like this in favor of pandering to niggers in housing projects.

Attached: Dana-Scalione-and-Mark-Bartlett[1].jpg (682x362, 71K)

Pic related.

(((Darin Feldman))), the owner of Insignia International Properties that fired this woman over this bullshit to appease a bunch of niggers and SJWs.

Attached: darin-feldman[2].jpg (240x363, 89K)

They always want to import thousands of foreign people (diversity visa, student visa, dependent visa) who then can have children - which will be US citizens

Wow I have never seen a more rat faced jew in my life.

Attached: 5d8.png (428x500, 160K)

Based reply to his statement about niggers.

Attached: DxkQQhhW0AEny3o[1].jpg (675x1200, 165K)

Honestly, I would have done the same action as the boyfriend if my fiance was getting surrounded by niggers with bikes.

Tell the company what you think.
Do this with any company that cooperates with scum.

Attached: 853A3144-4885-41F7-95E7-A0FEBCF391DE.jpg (800x533, 66K)

His smuggy smirk says it all.

Thats the thing. Niggers don't fucking care! They know they will get a pass for their stupid behavior. While good productive people in society lose their jobs over this shit, while project-dwelling nigger welfare parasites block traffic and ruin everyone's day when they have places to be and things to do.

Honestly we need to just bring back nigger extermination programs. How much longer can this go on? People losing jobs and niggers know they can act like niggers, provoke situations, and get away with it.

Attached: PXYVFQTNRVHSLDWZ3CKA7FQQHQ[1].jpg (2000x1000, 242K)

Based guy.

>Gets out of car to confront black kids
she shouldve literally just ran them over and been on her way

Attached: fuckcyclistss.gif (300x168, 2.81M)

I think the guy was driving and he was like 3 cars back. So unfortunately there were other cars in the way.

Attached: index.jpg (205x115, 4K)

A real estate company is THE most open thing to pranking I can imagine.

>Watch the video to understand
>It's the white couple that acts like dumbasses
>Pulls guns for no goddamn reason and act racist

OP you're a retard

Huh.

I work in Miami and I only heard about the mlk day traffic blocking through coworkers.

Why is his face made of baby ass and what is trying to erupt from his throat cavity?

Tldr

I'm sure she had a habit of this and it wasn't the first time

Also, this was part of a city-wide event

>Hundreds of ATV and bike riders hit the roadways Monday, the annual “Wheels Up, Guns Down” ride meant to promote peace on the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday — leading to a smattering of arrests, the seizure of dozens of vehicles, as well as a racially charged gun confrontation.

Read more here: miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article224876235.html#storylink=cpy

Something like 37 people got arrested and 33 ATVs were seized. They just let the niggers run wild popping wheelies and swerving in traffic.

Attached: US_NEWS_FLA_OUTLAW_DRIVERS_FL__1_.5c46f155097a6[1].jpg (960x540, 145K)

Is that a shoop? Was his picture so poorly and heavily airbrushed in photoshop that his skin has zero detail and is little more than perfect gradients? Does this kike actually think it makes him look good rather than like some reptilian?

Are you fucking kidding me?
Fucking uncultivated piece of garbage, only Brazilian people think like this

I can see 1/5th of his body in this pic and can STILL tell he’s a Jew by posture alone.

The niggers were blocking traffic, therefore preventing people's freedom of movement.

The guy is in the right and I don't care what hte law says. Especially after the members of an inferior race got all uppity because their IQs are biologically limited and such racially inferior animals can't understand you're not allowed to block traffic. You have no right to hold somebody hostage in their car because you think blocking traffic will change your inferior nigger culture of being a bunch of welfare parasites living in public housing.

Kill yourself, unironically

based, he looks italian or perhaps hispanic mix

Looks like a typical ypical slimy fuckin Jew.
>OY VEY why weren't you signing these goyim up for mortgage loans, you goy?

based

>And of course, all the SJWs and niggers are applauding that she lost her job.

What a bunch of dumb niggers.

Of course it was a Brazilian.

I've started to realize they truly are the niggers of South America.

Attached: images[1].jpg (300x168, 9K)

His g/f definitely looks pretty Italian and has an Italian last name. This guy's name is Bartlett. Owns a business, not sure what, so I doubt he gives a fuck.

i live in south florida and i must shamefully admit that this story made me angrier than anything in a long time. ive been roadblocked by those niggers before and ... its infuriating

You know, I never thought about it like that. Makes sense

Attached: UCICWQW.jpg (450x596, 73K)

"The guy is in the right" to draw a gun at unarmed citizens over a common protest, and shout racial slurs at them?

You're fucking stupid bro

Spooks being lazy not moving what's new

italians are soprano pilled

>meadow brings home a mulatto friend and tony's pissed.avi

> Those faces

Seems like a wash

Predicated this when the video came out and some burger said something about amendment rights and everyone agreed with him, LOOOOOOL.

Attached: 3432432.jpg (225x225, 13K)

"a citizen"

You spelled stupid niggers blocking traffic wrong, Marcos.

Surprised you ever get electricity in your favela.

Attached: favelas-istock-135379850[1].jpg (1200x576, 252K)

any job that will fire you for such shit is one you don't need and it's the companies loss not yours

This. Niggers have such low fucking expectations of behavior from liberals. Deep down they know that niggers are subhuman so they lower the threshhold for acceptable behavior. I know that "the liberals are the real racists!" is a meme but it's so fucking true. There was even an article about how liberals use simpler words when talking to blacks and act dumber around them.

>Italians and Cubans
>white

So is anyone who isnt black white now? I keep seeing Latinos and Asian called white. Or is it only when they do wrong think do they become white?

just because the court gives them a pass doesnt mean the citizenry has to, the citizens can lynch whoever they like including the cops and judge, maybe its time people start reminding them of that

>There was even an article about how liberals use simpler words when talking to blacks and act dumber around them.

I've actually seen that myself. LOL

I know a notoriously liberal woman. Way past her prime. Got married to a white cuck eventually. But she had a bunch of black friends (to be fair, they were okay and educated --but still race baiting leftwing niggers).

I would notice she would talk to them differently than she did to me.

If niggers continue to not be able to control themselves on MLK Commie day and others continue to suffer from their ridiculous behavior, is there a way to get the holiday shut down?

Attached: 732C7D67-4509-4737-AC8C-D8093FF13C47.png (741x568, 29K)

>Tfw professional hard working tax payers, must be thrown under the bus to make room for non working welfare leeches.

They just push people to our side dont they?

Attached: 1548054522152m.jpg (1024x904, 58K)

The State's Attorney for Miami-Dade county is exploring hate crime charges.

twitter.com/KathyFndzRundle/status/1087753106371207168/

She got BTFO in the comments for imprisoning an innocent 15-year-old black kid though. kek

Attached: Dxh5oa6WwAIQkJw[1].jpg (816x1056, 121K)

Meh. It's not that. Blacks are the only ones needing to be insulted, since everyone else can act more or less human.

>People block the fucking highway in what would normally be considered domestic terrorism
>Man says poo poo word
>Poo poo man should have life destroyed and face further prosecution, with his bird fired and on the street

Trayvon be laughin'

Likely both have some cuban in them

>Over a common protest
Now now, that's not what happened Pedro, and you damn well know that

user, a bunch of feral nogs wouldnt instantly turn chimp mode and forget human decency would they?
Surely you dont think they'd get violent at thr drop of a hat?

Attached: 1548188324386.jpg (637x530, 47K)

he carried that unregistered pistol with HATRED IN HIS HEART

Give this (((real estate))) conpany bad reviews everywhere you fucking can, guys. Google, kikebook if you have it, glassdoor, etc. Fuck kikes. And fuck greedy, pushover corporates that throw you under the bus.

I am pro gun all the way, but this guy was stupid. His woman could have walked away easily, she was too invested in the shouting match.

Don’t know which car she had, if in the front. But she should have just slowly pushed through the crowd.

No need for a gun to be brandished here.

go away mestizo

>Give this (((real estate))) conpany bad reviews everywhere you fucking can, guys. Google, kikebook if you have it, glassdoor, etc. Fuck kikes. And fuck greedy, pushover corporates that throw you under the bus.

Agreed.

This doesn't even seem like that big of an operation. Never heard of them before. Their branding looks generic and they're not really a known name. I think they re-list properties from other agencies mostly.

www.insigniaintl.com

>the annual “Wheels Up, Guns Down” ride meant to promote peace on the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday
lolwat
It's just an excuse for niggers to take their DUI hoopties out and fuck up everyone's day.

They were 3 cars back. They couldn't drive through.

I do agree that maybe pulling out the gun wasn't the best idea, but the nigs were starting to chimp out and needed to be wrangled back under control.

You're forgetting that these are project-dwelling niggers we're talking about. People who can't even take care of themselves. They are literally animals who need government to be a zoo keeper and feed them with food stamps and provide them with shelter.

if they are actually able to bring up hate crime charges on this we need to crowd fund this guy's defense.

Why people get fired if they confront a nigger terrorist, i mean hes stopping the traffic and causing panic on the community, that by definition is a terrorist attack. terrorist should be in jail.

Based italians...never change....get this woman a job

Guy looks like a slightly younger John Taffer.

How can you live like that, Burger bros? It's maddening. Literally everything you do & say WILL be used against you if you are white (especially straight white male) and cause you to lose your job / uni studies / ruin your life in general.
When will you fucking balkanize? Give the niggers & all the other liberal retards their own states (they are already too corrupted to be worth anything for you) and the rest of the white majority states should just secede / form your own union.
Serious, I'm so fucking pissed when I read about this shit.

Attached: balkanization of the world - Hermann Hoppe.png (1000x1000, 357K)

I wish the Wet Foot Dry Foot Policy wasn't in place. Barley any White people in South Florida unless you move up to North Broward.

>if they are actually able to bring up hate crime charges on this we need to crowd fund this guy's defense.

I think he will get off, He apparently owns a business. She seems like a well-connected socialite. I bet this will blow over, but who knows. He seems confident with his smirk.

His only mistake, really, was not having a permit for his pistol. I actually don't blame him for pulling it out on the nogs now that I think about it.

i guess thats the silver lining to this. thanks user.

>Hate Crimes Unit

its okay to be held to a higher standard when you are unironically superior

>>Hate Crimes Unit

The funny thing is, Miami is awash by crime, scams, and general nigger behavior by niggers, third world Haitians, and spics.

>Why is his face made of baby ass and what is trying to erupt from his throat cavity?

Spend a lot of time examining baby ass, do ya?

>she has to pick up kids
>Boyfriend gets out of car
what are you even complaining about, scums fighting scum?

It all starts with one man.

kek

:v)

It's America. They obviously have a bit of money and are successful. She's good looking. Not unusual to see these situations in cities like Miami

He has that Kraesenkike thing going on with his mouth, just like (((Brian Krassenstein))). What is that, a South Florida kike thing?

>How can you live like that, Burger bros? It's maddening. Literally everything you do & say WILL be used against you if you are white (especially straight white male) and cause you to lose your job / uni studies / ruin your life in general.

It's horrible right now. I don't know what we can do. No matter how hard you try, the outrage mob will try to destroy you.

Attached: 536789_1[1].jpg (630x630, 45K)

Discount lou ferigino

>He has that Kraesenkike thing going on with his mouth, just like (((Brian Krassenstein))). What is that, a South Florida kike thing?
Reptilian smile.

Attached: July-26-2012-00-31-22-SmileyGecko[1].jpg (580x413, 32K)

BLACKS ARE NEVER GONNA CHANGE -----

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ADJUST FOR THAT NON-CHANGE COMING YOUR WAY?

Attached: 1ebf6128d38007822fe5037e65855a40a6f0de65b6e14be1fa12ceb0d254d143.jpg (255x255, 18K)

>UMA
>DELICIA

Can't expect anything from monkey eating niggers.

This. Fuck niggers. Even people with only the most basic introduction to niggers know what worthless, subhuman parasites they are. They are soulless and evil.
Look at how niggers treat each other and it's easy to understand why they and anyone who attempts to defend them at the expense of humans deserves to die.

mfw - white guilt reaches such an extreme level that whites want to destroy their own, while excusing truly bad behavior from niggers.

When will this madness end?

Double dubz of truth don't lie

Attached: 1548314033329.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

He's part-nigger AND kike, IIRC.

when times get much more hard

Jamal Ginsberg that hasidic homeboy... lmao

>This. Fuck niggers. Even people with only the most basic introduction to niggers know what worthless, subhuman parasites they are. They are soulless and evil.
>Look at how niggers treat each other and it's easy to understand why they and anyone who attempts to defend them at the expense of humans deserves to die.

It has gotten really bad at this point. Like these are vermin people with NOTHING. They own nothing. They don't work. They don't care. They have nothing to lose. Their only purpose in life is to be a nigger. And the only thing a nigger is good at is dragging everything around them down to their subhuman existence. They will ruin the careers of accomplished people, then go back to their housing project content with their worthless existence. They truly are good for nothing.

>surrounded by monkeys
>jewberg boss loves monkeys
>loses her job for insulting them
wow

Attached: Spyro88.jpg (211x239, 7K)

I really think that public (anonymous) discussion about balkanization is a good way to go.
1. It has good optics since you don't talk about civil/ race war, just 'opting out' from the rest
2. It's useful to give light to the current state of whites living in USA "Look, they feel so oppressed they want to secede!". Even if they use it against you (which they'll surely do) then it'll only reinforce your message.
3. It'll show the right-wing politicians what are the true wishes of the (right-wing) white people in USA, thus maybe the future Trump 2.0 will campaign for something close to this. Even if balkanization is not directly promised (the most realistic scenario), they might still try to help current white majority states remain that way.

Florida; not even once.

Depends on their actions.

This is what we're up against.

Attached: FBComments.jpg (475x659, 287K)

I hope the government shutdown continues and the Great EBT Chimpout of 2019 ensues.

Let the inner cities burn. We all know they'll destroy the system to which they're enslaved first. Then, after they cannibalize the major cities, roving bands of nigger raiding parties will venture into the suburbs.

And then....FINALLY, we can do what we all know we want to. It'll be open season. Self-defense is a wonderful thing.

Attached: 1544014983981.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Attached: nig.jpg (810x1023, 339K)

no one was shot, disappointment

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 12K)

We truly have a nigger problem in America.
Also a Jew. What can we do?
They both were in the right. At any moment one of those silverbacks will play knock out game and shoot u and rob u.
They are filthy, untamed, care only about themselves, stupid, and feral.
We NEED TO PUNISH ANYONE SIDING WITH THEM.
Start with the Jew that fired the lady for saying thug. That a bad word now? That same as nigger?
I am fucking done.

Bahahaa I love it, that closet racist ruined his own life and that of his lovers in just a matter of seconds. Priceless. Im not even black but boy does it feel great to see evil racists like him get what he deserves. I can only hope more of you let the trump win go to your heads and act as brazen. Maybe after you all lose your jobs you will finally band together and totally Rohowa right? Lmao, do you even own any crypto? Stupid racists youre gonna get yours.

Good work Igor
Let’s counter that
She deserves