Hallo. I believe sex is a shameful act. I also believe women are agents of satan. Change my mind

Hallo. I believe sex is a shameful act. I also believe women are agents of satan. Change my mind

Attached: D162F95B-7E38-4048-AFF4-67173D47BC2C.jpg (756x1024, 184K)

You're not wrong Ahmed, sex is degenerate.

>Change my mind
Why? Nobody cares what you think, kys.

I agree. This is why I only fuck goats.

I'm not trying to convince you otherwise but merely state that you are the result of a shameful act with an agent of satan.

Only when performed by the lower races.

And i deeply regret that. Phaggot

a nice innie is the most beautiful thing in the world. Couldn't have been made by Satan.
q.e.d.

Maybe you should confront your father and ask why you don't have two dads.

WHO says I am the result of that? I existed before time

Really? I doubt it

The body wasn’t made by satan dude

Fucking little boys is a shamefull act, when sex is mjxed with shame in the limbic system, its because you probably got your ass fucked like a good little catholic as a child

> I believe sex is a shameful act
Not inside the bonds of marriage. It is exactly what it is for. And is the safest, best way to engage in it. This produces offspring and allows the human race to continue.
> I also believe women are agents of satan
A woman gave birth to Christ, raised him, cared for Him, and was with Him when He died.
But yes, they can also be vile as well as men.
Especially these days.

Yeah people without the option to ever have it tend to say things like that

And they’re right. What’s your argument here champ

None of you faggots noticed the double trips get. This board has gone to shit & you're all niggers.

We started ignoring them if they're British.

Burger, stop pretending. You know American education doesn't teach you to count beyond ten.

>Muh sex

I have the option, I just choose not to.

Based on what? Some faggy religion probably

That's fine. But the fact you're posting on an internet forum about how you're too morally pure to have sex is the lamest shit I think my brain is capable of witnessing