I can not believe this man was capable of raping a disabled girl

i can not believe this man was capable of raping a disabled girl.

Attached: nathan-sutherland-booking-photo-ht-jc-190123_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg (992x414, 33K)

I can’t believe he’s fucked more women than OP.

Couldn't have been that hard, you know with the whole coma thing and all

>A nigger 'nurse' in America rapes a 29 year old woman who has been a vegetable since she was 3
>Not a single fucking health care staff realizes the comatose patient is pregnant

This reality is a simulated parody.
I WANT OUT

Attached: 1413912759624.jpg (500x333, 34K)

She wasn’t in a coma stop repeating nonsense.

>inb4 the media continues to lighten his skin more to look "white"

whats his mix tape like?
anyone got his mix tape?
would like his mix tape

true
heard she was canvassing for the democrats the day before

Just like the Mollie Tibbets disappearance, you can be safe in guessing the real race and motive of these popular pulp-fiction-style crimes. People will call you racist. Then you will he proved right.

At one point the media will have to just no report on juicy mysteries, because every time is ends up with “diversity” being the culprit.

Attached: 5900F93C-B680-46C7-ACB7-F4C0C0E208BF.jpg (661x788, 103K)

I find this entire case extremely hot. Anyone got any dounjins to help me with my boner?

>the parents of the veggie are going to care for the child

Attached: 13465596345695.png (206x187, 71K)

Doesn’t say much for black women that a black guy would rather have sex with a woman that has been in a coma for decades.

albaniggers are not European

Albanians in particular are levantine and armenian

If you are willing to call gaybanian turk rats European, you may as well consider gypsies, jews and 5th generation pakis European too

It’s a fact of genetics

>our Balkan brothers are the first to rise
So far subhuman balkanoid niggers are the one to be targeted by based Slavic EUROPEANS

Albanians = nigger = mulatto roach

Again, you bitches have no place in our nations

We GAIN nothing and LOSE everything by even trying to associate with your kind.

Mainly aesthetics, homogeneity, money and racial purity

god please smite the jewnighted (((states))) of amerikkkAa

Just think about it. A lot of doctors say some people in a vegetable like state are still in there. They just can't control their bodies anymore.
A woman trapped in a prison that is her body. Desperately wanting to be human again. Then she meets a nurse. This nurse makes he feel like a woman again. He takes care of her, he talks to her, and he plants his seed inside of her. Every moment of her life is a waking hell except when he is around.
He even blessed her with the ultimate accomplishment of a woman, motherhood. For a short time. She felt human again.

Rnfag here. I work in an icu. Dieticians here base diets off the meme 2000 calories daily requirement. A vegetable in bed isn't EVER burning 2k cals. So literally everyone in hospital gains weight if they're bed bound and tube fed.

can they just take her off life support, she did afterall... burn the coal now she must.....

Disablacked

Lol her parents think the rape baby is a gift from god

people in general are capable of anything, but you should know that you dumb cunt.

Attached: 1543980855361.png (481x336, 72K)

that poor kid if he ever learns the truth of parents