I-I am bored of life and want to commit crime then die

Attached: 213213.png (600x546, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574438900830760842
youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool. Try and get on the news dude.

I wan- no I NEED to become a cocaine dealer, I want the women I want the lifestyle I want all the money.

Bro but I'm a good soul how do I tarnish my holy soul in order to commit evil

do murder suicide then

Stupid idea. You want excitement in you life? Join a dojo and after training enter tournaments.

Attached: enter_the_dragon.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

stfu and kys

Go shoot some judges

>that flag
>that post
kek, i read that with an asian accent

join the army

Why would sitting a room with Asians be exciting

take black cock

thats cool!

Attached: woah.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Join the army
>Commit war crimes
>Die in the process

Seems good but I still feel like I'm following the law, I want to be chased I want the thrill of breaking the system.

Selling drugs would probably be the easiest way to get in. Just walk straight up to the first black guy you see and ask for some. Sell to a kid, rinse and repeat.

Bushido is realized in the presence of death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
>Hagakure

I guess it beats being a wagecuck then decay slowly and painfully until you die.

Interesting

Hijack a plane and fly it into the Ka'aba. Mudslime tears.

Buy an illegal plastic assault spork and go take some hostages

Start with the Rothschilds op it's up to you as what to do.

I mean what am I supposed to do, I had a girlfriend I had sex I've got a job I got friends. But it all feels the same, like the clock is ticking on my life. Every minute I spend filing expense forms I feel my soul drain away, I want to leave this earth with a bang. I want to fuck all those weird women involved in the life of crime, I want to hurt someone for cash. I'm ready.

I'm telling the Queen.

Those are only illegal in Canada bro.

Feel like they'd shoot me out the sky before I got there
Should I kill the Queen? I'd go down in history forever.

Eh, maybe you're right.

>Should I kill the Queen? I'd go down in history forever.

She's a little old lady, no sport in that.
Kill the heir instead.

>i want to hurt someone for cash
Treading awfully close to nigger on that statement bro.

She's half dead already m8 plus I don't want to see Prince Harry cry.

hello MI6
fabricate a dodgy dossier that starts a war, o wait...

Get off the anti depressants and rethink your life

You're already a criminal and you don't even realize it.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574438900830760842

Why not do some good in the world and be a criminal at the same time?
Start with (((them))) and don't stop

Gook, you're dumb.

>hurt people for cash
There's a word for that. Mugging.

Completely sober bro, I've lived the normie lifestyle. I need excitement in life, fuck I might become one of those weird interpretive dancers and join a circus.

If you're not scared of dying, do a Heisenberg and ask some random thugs about their dealer, so you can kill him and take over his bussiness.

Does it work like that in real life? Feel like I need to be extremely smart to pull that off.

Selling drugs is a victimless crime.

dont kill innocents, livestream the ending, do a flip

Where did he say anything about hurting people for money dumbass burger

Of course, you don't need to be smart to kill someone, niggers do it all the time.
Probably best if you prep a bit, if you want to get away with it though

Keep larping fag. You're never going to be famous enough for a Wikipedia page

try learning to read mohommad

you should go talk to a rabbi for spiritual guidance

record it

>Try learning to read
Fuck you're dumb

Just cut yourself and self-harm. That's what I do to kill the numbness.

I'm going to do absurd things anons, thinking of starting today. Something minor, maybe I'll walk into a 5 star restaurant naked. Get myself on that felony list.

That sounds absolutely gay

make sure its on camera. and tell them about the jews

Cool, go live your life, try a bunch of different drugs, take out a huge loan and buy a mansion or a 50 ft yacht, whatever turn you on.

Cool, go live your life, try a bunch of different drugs, take out a huge loan and buy a mansion or a 50 ft yacht, whatever turns you on.

This

chek myself and go do as i say i wanna hear him urge you to commit suicide

Arm yourself, armor yourself up, go around killing drug dealers and live a lavish life off the shit you lot from them. Die a righteous man

Attached: 1543433321696.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

>I am bored of life and want to commit crime then die
>maybe I'll walk into a 5 star restaurant naked
Now THAT sounds absolutely gay.

Attached: 1529329131859.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

Become a jewel/art thief, exciting and classy.

You could be just the chap to take IOTBW to the next level. You want some excitement? Try placing red-pilling messages in prominent locations. Like, really prominent. IOTBW, Stand Your Ground, IgnoranceDiversity Is Strength –whatever you think will have the most impact. Treat each prospective postering as an op; plan as meticulously as Edward Fox in The Day of the Jackal, and ensure there's no obvious pattern in your choice of targets. And don't tell *anyone*.

You should really try it. The blood flowing out is like releasing pressure on a valve. The most satisfying place to cut is the back of the knee.

Let's be honest, everyone on this board dreams they could be a punisher tier vigilante.

Interesting
Slightly more interesting, I have some friends who go to art galleries. How much money is there to be made, I should go to one and scope out the entire area.

And no I'm not scared of death but I don't want to do something cliche like suicide/rape/random murder, that shit is a waste of time. I want to do something that'll land me on a watchlist.

>take out a bunch of credit cards
>live the high life for a while
>get into party drugs at nightclubs
>fugg women of dubious age by buying them drinks
>buy a fun, walk into a jewish high school, become an hero

>Should I kill the Queen?
Here comes the party van

bangers n juice n the Talking Heads

Make a robbery in a bank like in the movie "heat"...

I’d die of shame if I had to take a job I didn’t get excited thinking about.

Attached: B69A201C-15DD-49E7-80BB-F8D637098F7A.jpg (3088x2316, 1.88M)

No need to commit a huge crime, you could commit a really small crime over and over.

Buggery. Stealing knickers off washing lines with intent to sniff.

Whatever your crimes may be, just be sure they only affect leftists

Both sound good.

You're British, aren't you?
Just go out and frown at a brown person while they're in the middle of molesting a little white girl. 25 to life ez.

Attached: 1529952365864.jpg (621x654, 74K)

>How much money is there to be made
None, because the problem isn't stealing it; it's selling it. Although…
How about merging both ideas? Nab some shit pro-diversity artwork (there should be lots of to choose from), and leave an IOTBW (or similar) message in its place. Then do the same thing again somewhere else. Your notoriety/the difficulty will increase with each theft. If you're after money, it *might* be possible if you're prepared to wait several years. Galleries may eventually offer rewards just for anonymous tip-offs, though you'll have to approach that very carefully.

>There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
>all inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
>feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
>so I might as well begin to put some action in my life

>Breaking the law, breaking the law

>So much for the golden future, I can't even start
>I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
>you don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
>if you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

>You don't know what it's like
youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

Attached: You Don't Know What Its Like.jpg (943x614, 39K)

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
Ilhan Omar
Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schumer
Corey Booker
Kamala Harris
Maxine Waters
Dianne Fienstein
Mazie Hirono

Move to Canada.

Okay. This is what you do.
>go to the grocer and buy poppy seed muffin kits
>plant the poppy seeds in your house under a grow lamp and harvest some opium latex
>refine it into shitty black tar heroin
>browse google Earth until you see neighborhoods where everyone's grass is tall
>knock on their door and ask them if you want some fucking heroin
>???
>lodsa moni moni moni $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Attached: maxresdefault(18).jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Crime is a sin. Suicide is a mortal sin.

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Proof that the Christian God exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]
>Estimates of the number of observers of the event vary greatly. Thousands were said to have flocked to the Church after the first announced occurrences of the phenomenon. Some claim the apparitions were seen by millions. Other sources estimate the figure at around 250,000 in total.
And the best the skeptics have to say is:
>Sociologists Robert Bartholomew and Erich Goode offer the Zeitoun apparitions as a prominent case of mass hysteria: “It appears that the Marian observers were predisposed by religious background and social expectation to interpreting the light displays as related to the Virgin Mary.”[9]
DUDE 250000 PEOPLE MASS HYSTERIA LMAO

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

Attached: 1546047290668.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

Attached: 1547028581830.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

>I-I am bored of life and want to commit crime then die
I suggest you plan and largest scale arson. The good news is that you will likely not die.

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

Also if you don't have a house pick a nice secluded spot in the woods and sprinkle the seeds during the fall time and come back in a year to harvest your shitty guerilla grown opium bulbs.

If you want to be "wanted", you need to consider what those in power fear. How can you undermine their position most severely? I think what they most fear is the normies waking up.

Absolutely based

just do a mass shooting or something and then go on the run

get a gun, follow some rich jewish fuck, kill him in public shouting dallas snackbar

obtain a contraband pie triangle then post racist things about pakis until the cops come

Your most likely a lazy a lazy NEET, so your life of crime will amount to just another wasted dream.

PROTIP: Stop being a NEET

Attached: Fart.jpg (1156x1145, 93K)

>Bushido is realized in the presence of death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.

deep

I get that you're being edgy, pizzanigger, but that's not going to get the normies onside. Besides, this is Bongland: he'd fail at stage one, "get a gun".

go to the US and cross the border into mexico illegally.

Attached: safe part of mexico 1441044343767.png (468x513, 231K)

Go slam fuck some tight boipussy first

Come to Poland and suicidebomb the polish parliment

>Something minor, maybe I'll walk into a 5 star restaurant naked.
that does sound pretty gay indeed

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

>I-I am bored of life and want to commit crime then die
Kill as many niggers and muslims as you can. The best way to go about it is through some sort of toxin or nerve agent. Google "Asahara Sarin Gas Japan Train Station"

Be sure to post more info on an FBI honeypot forum

Attached: 8F988B13-4CDA-4BC0-A025-9D79BFD9BC57.jpg (547x548, 78K)

Sell spoons to minors, desu

Work yourself up to it. Don't just do something spontaneous like run a bunch of people over or attack a crowd with a knife. That is what low IQ savages do. You need to do something that shows the cunning and viciousness of the white man. Start making and stockpiling explosives. The process will cement in your mind that this is something you really want to do. Of course don't keep them at your house, hide them at various synagogues, mosques, power stations, and low security government buildings all around the country. Figuring out how to hide these bombs where they are effective but won't be seen for months will get you actively thinking about your task positively. Actually going out and planting them will give you that criminal rush without actively causing harm. Plus once there are enough planted it becomes hard to go back on your path. Upon realizing this, all that is left is the easy part. Press the button.

Of course, we all know you won't do any of this because this is a joke thread and we are all joking around here. All stories and works posted here are a work of fiction. Only a fool would take them as fact.

Why don’t you become an arms dealer instead? You could buy a boat and smuggle in teaspoons from mainland Europe.

You've committed enough crime, go back to Pakistan.